A Tale of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you're up, I might as well apply what I had bought. Now hold still for I'm going to apply a Neosporin cream to your bitten nipples, areola, and breasts. It will relieve the pain and serve as an antibiotic to help prevent infection from Grant's bites." Lei hissed as I gentle apply the cream to her two abused breasts but her nipples true to form became long, hard, and thick at the touch of my fingertip.

"Okay, I've taken care of your boobs, so now I tend to your battered behind. I got two kinds of PreparationH. The first is a suppository that will hurt a bit when I insert it with my finger...no, I not going to ream your cute butthole...yet. I have some PreparationH cream that will greatly reduce the pain and take care of any minor cuts or tears.

"Now that your cute little anus is numb, I'll put some lubrication on it. Oh, stop your whining, you little panty. Take a deep breath and hold still, this stool softener should make it easier tomorrow when you take a bowel movement. Okay, here comes another suppository that will take care of any internal hemorrhoid by relieving the pain and help stopping the bleeding.

"If everything works out right, you will only have to deal with the pain from your bruises. I still want you naked to air dry any wounds...also to visually enjoy you being naked in my place. Oooh, I better take a shower...a very cold one... so that I join you in bed so that you can get your much-needed sleep. I doubt I will get any shuteye since I will be struggling not to ravish your inviting body...you tempting Jap bitch."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Your bastard of a husband is a certified idiot. He doesn't know what he's got in you," I murmured as my mature lover snuggled against me, "but, I know that I sure do. Where else am I going to find such a wanton submissive who willingly lets me torment her in the most depraved way on and especially off the job?"

As I stroked her creamy ivory skin, I reflectively said, "Lei, you know in the beginning I always figured that what was Grant's loss was my gain. But, his recent actions now put you at definite risk. Things with Grant will only get worse when he returns. He's getting more and more vicious each time. It has nothing to do with control or sex - or even sadism. Grant doesn't derive any pleasure from beating and inflicting pain on you - he just does it because he's frustrated and angry with the world around him. You know that one day he'll put you in the hospital again or worse."

Lei laid her cheek against mine and whispered with tears swelling in her almond-shaped eyes, "Oh, Sam, I know. You're right. He hurt me so badly this time - and just because his flight was delayed and I wasn't home when he returned. Now that he's discovered anal sex and the pain it causes me, things will only get worse. It's just that I don't know...I'm just uncertain...no, afraid...of what I should do next.

"I know that the kids and I can stay with Rae-Lynn. She's always told me so, and she's got more than enough space for the three of us. Plus, she's like a second mom to my two boys...especially since you and I have kind of 'discovered' each other."

"Hey, Lei. I want to be really straight with you. I'm a little too old to get married and inherit two growing boys. However, I love spanking your big ass and slapping your tiny saggy tits - and fucking your delicious mouth, cunt, and especially your super-tight ass - and making you come repeatedly whenever the urge comes to me...or you. You'd be amazed at the sick fantasies at work when I look at you. So, if you can accept domination well-seasoned with pain, humiliation, and spontaneity, I'm your Master."

Lei kissed me deeply and sensuously. "Thank you, Sam. At this point in my life, addictively delicious pain and glorious orgasms are more than I can ask for. I'm always stunned at the innovatively kinky things you do to me - and more so - how I shamelessly nasty I am as your submissive. But, you would be shocked at how often I want to make a mistake at work so that I can be called into your office for one of our 'closed door' sessions.

"Hmmm, let me make a call to my sister and tell her of my decision that I'm leaving Grant and moving in with her. Then I should start packing up the kid's things and mine. I'll let Rae-Lynn know after we drop off the first load this afternoon, and I know she be delighted to help, knowing that I'll want to be out of here before Grant returns."

"Well then, Lei, if you're feeling up why don't you get up, and put on your makeup. We're going out for a spin. The thought of being cooped up with my naked and willing Japanese mistress is much too tempting and not good for the healing process. Plus, I have a surprise for you. No, don't ask...now scoot."

"Okay, Sam," a nude Lei chimed an hour later, "I've put on my makeup and have brushed my hair. The suppositories that you gave me helped with the pain I was in and let me have a gentle bowel movement with no visible bleeding. However, my poor small boobs really tender to the touch. I don't know how they will be when I put on tight bra...even a flimsy one." Then after a moment's pause, Lei continued, "So...tell me what's the surprise you got me?"

"Well, I was coming back from the drug store last night when I passed this cute little boutique. I decided to pop in, and got you some things that as your astute sister put it won't make you look 'fuddy-duddy' and help speed up your recovery.

"As much as you may put down your body...no, don't deny it...I find you incredibly attractive and appealing. Now, it is important that you continue to air-dry your injuries; however, I can't see you just lounging around this place buck naked the whole day. If you were to do so, we would get really horny...and you'd suffer a set back with a hot lusty session of sex. Don't do that, Lei! See...you're spreading your legs to flash me your inviting twat while you twiddle yourself. That is exactly what I'm talking about.

"So, we're going out. Yes, I know you came over in whatever you managed to throw on; not thinking that we might be playing hooky. So, I got this very light and soft sleeveless pullover knit top. It's dark and loose enough so that you can go braless. Yes, Lei, you will go braless today to help your tits heal faster...and when you think about it, your really don't need a bra anyway given the size of your breasts. Yes, your erect nipples will make noticeable bumps as well as have a slight jiggle, but that's okay and what makes you more intriguing.

"Besides, I got you some cute sandals. I think I got the size right so that you won't tower over me like you normally do in your work pumps. Although I've got to admit, however, that fucking a Japanese amazon in high heels is a short man's fantasy. Now, I got you this really sexy mini-skirt also.

"Stop, Lei! I don't want to hear that this skirt is too short. I've told you that you have shapely legs that should be shown off more often. This skirt is short enough to do so, but long enough so that don't have to worry too much about flashing your 'privates'... that's right...you're going 'commando' today...no panties.

"Lei, stop whining. Sergio told you that you needed to try different things. We're going out. You will wear these cute clothes. If you give them a chance, they will put you in a different mood. Yes, yes, I know you've never go out into pubic without a bra or panties...but there's always a first time. Put these on and let's see how they look on you. Lei, I am not asking you; I'm telling you. Hmmm, I can see that someone is getting better...and a lot sassier to her Master."

Reluctantly Lei did what I told her to do and although she didn't want to admit it, the clothes had a striking effect. Cuddling her from behind, I purred, "You look...years younger... and definitely enticing..." and the to prove my point, I rubbed my hard-on against her lightly covered buns. "We better get going before I do something that will set you back. Let's go for a ride in my convertible with the top lowered. I want other guy drivers to see what a hot and sexy woman you are.

Although reluctant at first, Lei soon enjoyed herself as the air flowed into the open cab of my car, streaming her ebony locks, stroking her breasts and harden tips, and caressing her between the valley of her inner thighs. I knew that our outing was lifting Lei's spirits when she snuggled up to me and in doing so, let the hem of her short skirt work its way up her legs. This was good departure from her norm, for Lei was coming to a turning point in her life - what was she going to do about her abusive marriage and our evolving relationship.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Okay Sam, we're at my place but how am I going to get you pass my nosy neighbors? Why you sly old dog, you're just going to be nonchalant and get a box out of your backseat and carry it into my house...like you're helping me bring something home. Well, it might work especially given that devious mind of yours."

In her usual efficiency, Lei went about packing her kids' clothes and necessities. I put the essentials that fit in my car while she boxed the rest by the front door for later pickups. Of her things, she only packed the most important documents and mementos which given the length of her marriage were far and few. With the promise of a new wardrobe, Lei took just enough of her frumpy matronly clothing to get by until we could shop in the city.

I made such a promise because I like the new look of Lei. As I had predicted, her large nipples grew and extended with her fast-paced exertions, making truly obscene bumps in the thin knit of her top. The dark top material jiggled and swayed tantalizingly, but, it was her short skirt that really caught my eye. Not only were her legs amply displayed, but as when bent over or squatted, the curve of her butt cheeks or her bald quim amply displayed. "Pervert," was what Lei would say when she caught me looking (which was often), but there was that certain enticing sashay to her buns.

A man can only take so much temptation and before Lei could pack another suitcase, I stopped her dead in her tracks by saying, "Show me Grant's garage."

Moments later Lei flicked on the light to the garage that was accessed from the house door. The first thing I noticed was that the windows were shuttered from the inside and that the walls and even the ceiling was covered with thick insulation. As the air conditioner hummed, my eyes focused on this large hook attached to the center ceiling beam and the rope that was draped over it.

"That is how Grant's takes out his frustration on me," Lei murmured as she saw what I was looking at. "He cuffs me and then hauls my arms above my head until I'm standing only on my tip-toes. Then he uses the 'punishers'...that old leather belt that's hanging on the wall...or those flexible bamboo rods...when he doesn't use his hands."

Then after a short pause, Lei continued, "When we first met, Grant would punish me...when I did stupid things...and it turned me on...because of the great sex that followed. But now days, he just likes to hurt me...and to humiliate and degrade me. He doesn't even fuck me like days before. Now, he says that I'm ugly...only a free 'house-whore' to him..."

"Stop your sniveling, Slave," I barked in a stern tone to shake my lover out of her downward self-pity spiral. "Get undressed...do it, do it now. I've coddled you while you were hurting. But, I see that I've been far too lenient and have indulged my submissive. I have spoiled you terribly and allowed you to wantonly tease and tempt me. But, I won't have you openly whine in front of me. As the saying goes, 'Spare the rod, spoil the Submissive.'

"But now, your Master wants to bind you in these padded cuffs and string you up. I want to see what you look like hanging from the ceiling buck naked."

I was surprised when Lei obediently did as I instructed, and standing naked before me held out her wrists to be cuffed. Then with her hands held them above her head. Lei complacently let me suspend her from the rafter until she was compelling vision of helplessness as she was forced to stand on her tip-toes and unable to move.

My lips, fingertips, and palms caressed Lei's suspended soft body. Goosebumps appeared on her creamy skin and her breath to quicken as my feathery touches lightly glided over her. When my hand slipped between her inner thighs, I was pleased at the slippery wetness that escaped her fingered pussy slit.

"Master...please stop...don't torment me anymore," my love-slave whined as she trembled. "Ooh, Sir, you're driving me insane."

Lei then bit her lip as if pondering how to best say what she wanted to disclose. Then with downcast eyes, she softly said, "Sir...in the cabinet, there's a 'flogger.'" With her eyes, she pointed to a cabinet next to where the belt hung. "It's shorter than the belt and more controllable. Its soft wide suede strips hurt just as much, but don't leave the welts like the belt or cane. I bought it for Grant as a Christmas present, but he doesn't like using it and prefers to beat me his belt and canes."

Then looking at me with pleading eyes, Lei whispered, "Don't torment me with soft caresses and gentle kisses, Master. Make me feel good with the pain that I want...that I need...in the special way that only you can give me. Please Master, would you please..."

A shrill cry pierced the garage silence only to be immediately absorbed in the sound muffling insulation. The flogger's leather strips landed soundly across Lei's globular buns and the backlash stroke crossed the vivid red lines on the backs of her thighs. "You are so invitingly sexy," I said as I applied two swift strokes across her hairless vulva, "suspended from that hook...so vulnerable...simply irresistible."

Her meaty nipples jutted at rigid attention but I struggled to rein in my urge to lash her tormented tips. I redirected the flicks of the flogger once again to exposed vulva. That brought shrill whimpers as Lei thrashed and jerked violent. "Ooh, Sir, that is so... delicious...so fucking painful...that my pussy juices are running down my thighs.

Slowly striping before her, I let Lei see my masculine response to her lashed body. "Unlike your idiot of a husband," I said as I sauntered towards her, my erection pointing to her like a fleshy compass. "I like the way whipping gets you excited." My fingertips lightly brushed and stroked her inflamed flesh as I sensuously kissed the back her Lei's neck and upper spine. "You have been shamelessly tempting me since you appeared on my doorstep this morning. I think it's time, for a special injection from your Master's groin that will make you feel much better."

Slackening the rope so that Lei could stand with parted legs, I made her bend slight over. Embracing her from behind, I let the flanged head of my rock-hard erection to slip into the crack of her buttocks. Lei shuddered deeply when my head brushed against her tender anus, and then sighed in relief when it continued. Her soft inner thighs closed around my manhood, holding and squeezing me.

My hand shot out to scoop and squeeze her quivering quim, and was gratified when her sexual excitement immediately drenched my palm. I rubbed up and down until I could feel her clitoris stiffen and press against my palm. "Tell me, Slave, are you feeling up to a good fucking? How badly you want me, Slave. How bad do you want to be fucked... hard... fast...and often? Go on, tell me, Lei."

"I want you! Oooh, how I want you, Master. I need that big fat cock of yours shoved into me...I want it so bad. My body is burning from your delicious whipping and your damn touches. My nipples are achy rock-hard, and my pussy juices ae making a spot on the floor. Oh, you're so terrible, Master, for hanging and whipping me and getting me all excited. I'm so horny."

Leisurely kissing the nape and side of her neck, I let my index and middle fingers of my stroking hand fork her meaty pearl, slowly polishing and playing with fleshy oyster. Lei groaned loudly and spread her legs to give me bettered access,

"Ooh, fuck, Master, you're driving me crazy," Lei whined pitifully as her hips gyrated to my touch. "Oh, please, Sir, stop playing with me and put me out of my misery. Please, Master, let me please you."

However, I decided it was time to reassert myself over a quickly my recovering submissive. With a shift of my hand, I began to strum my lover's love button with my index finger. Twiddling from side to side, I played Lei like a fine musical instrument to her issued moans and cries, her jerks and twists. Holding her to me, I fingered her faster and faster causing her breaths came in staccato gasps as my Asian slave writhed uncontrollably. Suddenly, Lei exploded in an orgasmic climax, tossing wildly in my grasp but collapsing only to be held up by the suspending rope and my grasp.

I pulled Lei's back to my chest, and plunged my full-on cock into her slippery churning twat at the same time. Taking her with hard forceful strokes that lifted her to the balls of her feet, I uttered, "This is what you need, Lei...and this...and this," I grunted as I drove into her without any hesitation or reservation. "You're so fucking slippery - your juices are squishing and slurping - so seething hot - so fucking desirable - like a filthy fucking house-whore. Is that what you are, Lei? Tell me what you really are? Tell me! Say it!"

"Ohh, yes! Oohh, yes, Master, you're going so deep...stretching me out. I want you so badly." Lei groaned deliriously as I tossed her with forceful upward thrusts. "I'm nothing but a cock-teasing slut! Fuck me...please!" she panted breathlessly. "I'm so fucking horny...so fucking alive when I'm with you...fuck me good like the cunt that I am. Please, Master, fuck me! Let me be your filthy fucking house-whore!"

And as a good Master who listens to the wishes of his submissive, I did what Lei wanted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It went without saying that Grant was extremely upset at losing his spousal whipping girl upon whom he had come to vent his life's frustrations. He ranted and raved at Lei, seeking to bully her like the way a pimp would threaten his 'ho into returning if she knew what was good for her.

However, a temporary restraining order; moving in with her sister, Rae-Lynn; and several police calls were sufficient to end a marriage that had gone bad long ago. Unbeknown to many, our secret romance and master-slave relationship helped Lei weather the emotional storm of separation, divorce, and the life changing transition into the woman she always wanted to be.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the final chapter of A Tale of Seduction, Lei discovers the aphrodisiac of publicly flaunting and enjoying her submissive role, and then celebrates her divorce surrendering to her Master in a special kinbaku session in his attic. Stay tuned and join us...