A Tale of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to believe that there was a time when Grant's bear-like body turned me on. When we first met in college, I was a horny lonely eighteen-year-old who in desperate need of a boyfriend...ha, a hard-on is more like it. How easily I was seduced by his thick stubby cock. Jeez, how easily I became addicted to painful sex with him. But over the years, our marriage (if you can call it that) has deteriorated to one of mindless inflicted pain without much sex. The few times in recent times when we did have sex, Grant took me in one of his 'boom-boom' sessions - which is another way of saying 'marital rape.'"

Avoiding his groin area, Lei scrubbed Grant's buttocks and worked her way down the back of his legs. In squatting to do so, Lei felt herself expel the load of sperm that Sam, her boss-lover-Master, had amply deposited into her rectum just before sending her home.

"Oh thank God, Grant is facing away and the water is running...he can't see Sam's creamy jism being expelled from my butt...which still burning from being reamed by Fili's cock last night and then being thoroughly finger-fucked and sodomized by Sam late this afternoon. God, it was so deliciously painfully and sensual...unlike this bastard that I'm scrubbing. Look at that short fat cucumber dick of his sticking out...hmmm...I wonder if I can..."

With a squirt of body wash in her hand, Lei casually fondled her husband testicles and penis under the guise of cleaning his genitals. "Oh, yeah, bitch. Clean me good. See how hard you're making me? Yeah, just like that. Fuck, it seems like only yesterday that you were a young freshman co-ed who within hours of meeting me was doing exactly what you're doing right now.

"Shit, I can remember how surprised I was. I thought at first you were so innocent...ha! But you were nothing by a horny piece of trash who was used to being banged by a Samoan jock in your senior year. Yeah...that bastard cracked your cherry on his first date with you...your first 'ever' date. Ooh, yeah, suck on my cock, bitch. I still can't believe that you let him...and his two cousins...gang-bang you before they flew back to Samoa. And you had two abortions because of him, huh?

"Then you spread your legs wide for me within hours of meeting me and let me fuck you all weekend long - unprotected - what a stupid little cunt you were then. Boy, did I give you a whipping when I found out. And what? Instead of running away to report my ass, you come back for more 'boom-boom' time with me. You then go and forget to take you pill - and you had two more abortions before I took pity on you. and let you have kids. Where was I going to find another easy cheap slut like you? Ooh, that does feel fucking good when you deep-throat me...

"Wait! What the fuck! Are you trying to suck me off? You fucking cunt! Get up and face the wall...spread your legs...and shove that big ass of yours back. I ain't going to waste my load shooting down your throat when I can fuck that tight juicy twat of yours! Do as I say, unless you want to spend some time in the garage playroom. With the boys not at home, I can whip you all I want while you hang from the rafters and beat you good - and still fuck your hot little cunt if I want."

Yanked up, Lei found her face pressed against the tiled shower wall as her hips were yanked backwards. A fleshy paw was pressed between her shoulder blades, forcing her to bend over from her waist. She then felt his hands slide down as her buns spread to Grant's lecherous snicker.

"Eww wee, look at your fat cunt lips, and your stubby clit. Ooh, sensitive to touch, aren't you? Or are you still the horny fuck-slut that you were when I first met you. Well, no sense wasting time and energy wondering..."

Grant always got off on Lei's high-pitch whine of pain as he sexually assaulted her. From the first time, he crammed his fat cock into her, suddenly and more importantly painfully, he loved stretching her snug twat with short but vicious thrusts of his hips. "Fuck, after all these years, you are as tight as you were when I first fucked you."

His beefy hands cupped Lei's dangling boobs, squeezing and then pinching and milking her meaty nipples. "Lei's squirming so much in pain that she's actually seating my dick all the way up her snatch," Grant thought, "Her tits were small to begin with but after nursing the boys, they got disgustingly soft and droopy. Still her fat nipples were made for tweaking and tugging. I just love to see her jerk and hear her scream like a naughty little girl being punished.

"Ooh, fuck, I love grabbing hold of Lei's wide hips and banging her big butt. Look at how Lei takes everything I can give. How I get off squishing and spreading her spongy buns. Look at my cock slide in and out of her juicy twat. Yeah, but right now my nuts are getting so tight I'll need to let go soon. Fuck, look at her asshole winking at me when I spread her buns...how it opens...so invitingly. I wonder..."

"Grant! What are you doing," a startled Lei exclaimed as her husband's thick finger wormed its way into her puckered asshole. "Ooh, please stop! I don't want to..."

That last utterance was a mistake as Grant rammed his finger all the way in to her anal orifice making Lei rise to the balls of her feet as she gasped desperately for air.

"Who the fuck says you have a choice? All these years I've used your fucking 'front door' and because it was so virgin-tight and juicy - but - I think I've overlooked your 'back door.'" When Lei began to whine as he digitally reamed her ass, her spouse quickly asked, "The way you act it is as if no one has ever touched your butt. Come on, bitch, didn't that Samoan bastard or his cousins fuck your ass?"

Lei stammered that Fili had never touched her butthole in high school, carefully omitting how she begged him to sodomize after their recent high school reunion just the previous night. She definitely withheld how Sam hard cracked her virgin asshole when he became his secret lover-dominant and how he had just shot his load between she buns hours before. Lei knew Grant's sadistic urges, and pled her supposed anal virginity while attempting to have his erection repositioned to the orifice that it had just vacated.

"Well, then, it's about time that I get to enjoy a virgin hole that I have long neglected. Shit, I want to crack an ass that has never been used by another guy. This body wash and water should give me enough lubrication..." With that Grant grasped and spread Lei's buttocks, and pressed his bulbous penis head into her slightly spread anus.

A strangled scream ripped out of Lei's throat as she was impaled with what felt like a burning telephone pole. "Nooo, Grant! It hurts...please...stop! Oh my God...you're ripping me apart! You're so big...too thick...it hurts! Ooh, Grant, no please," Lei whined as tears streamed from her tightly closed almond-shaped eyes.

If it hadn't been for the constantly running water, the slippery body wash, her anal experience, and her already loosened sphincters from Sam's earlier sodomy, Lei surely would have been torn wide open. While she teetered on the verge of fainting, Lei then realized that her futile begging and struggling only inflamed Grant's perversity as his vicious hip thrusts repeatedly lifted and slammed her against the shower wall. To her dismay, it dawned on her that Grant had just discovered another way of torturing her whenever he needed to release his frustration.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! I going to come...in your fucking tight ass! You love this, don't you? I always knew you were an easy filthy whore," Grant cried out. "I love cramming my big fat cock up your oh-so-tight asshole! I'm shooting my wad up your big fat butt. I used to butt-fuck those cheap hookers whom you replaced when I first met you! You're nothing but my fucking cum-dump, you filthy house-whore! Arrghhh! Yeah! Arggh! I'm coming! Arggh!! Arggh!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lei didn't know how much time had passed after Grant left her in the shower or how she had somehow managed to turn off the water. Jagged bolts of anguish tore from her violated anus through her shuddering form as she lay on the slippery floor. She had attempted to sit up against the shower wall but the agony took her breath away. So, she just lay there, noticing how the water that flowed between her inner thighs was tinged with Grant's creamy spunk and her crimson blood.

From the adjacent bedroom, Grant's thunderous snores could be heard as Lei somehow managed to crawl out of the shower and began to dry herself. Hissing as the soft towel touch her abused orifice, she slipped on her sleep shirt. She knew from passed experience that Grant would snooze until the very last minute before he had to get up. Hopefully he wouldn't have enough time and just leave, leaving her alone for the next ten days.

Curling in a fetal position on her side of the bed, Lei's fingers found their way under her sleep shirt to the hairless juncture of her soft thighs. In an effort to take her mind off the agony she found herself in, Lei lightly touched herself, caressing her naked genitals. When her body finally responded feelings of pleasure and desire, she couldn't help but think of Sam and how he'd make her feel better once she told him of tonight.

"Oh, yeah, Sam will know what to do. He'll take my mind off what just happened and make me feel better. I've just got to hang on until Grant leaves. I've just got to hang on..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Answering a knock on my house's door early Monday morning of a three-day weekend, I found Lei and instantly knew that there was something wrong. She looked like something the cat had dragged in with her hair uncombed, no makeup, and hastily dressed. Half dead on her feet, Lei winced and hissed softly as I ushered into my living room and collapse on the couch with a painful groan.

"Lei, what happened? When I left you last night after a booty-licious session, you had a butt-load of my spunk and were as happy as a clam. What happened?"

At first, Lei didn't want to respond and turned from me to hide that she was softly crying. With gentle kisses and murmurs of encouragement, Lei finally shared, "Grant didn't fly out and was stuck at the airhead because his military plane had engine problems and there was a delay in a replacement aircraft. Well, he was in a particularly foul mood when I wasn't home and after going out for a bite to eat, he caught me in the shower unexpectedly upon his return.

"Oh, Sam, Grant took his frustration out on me by viciously anally raping me. If I hadn't been 'loosened' by you an hour earlier that fucking bastard would have torn me wide open - and thank God for the body wash and shower water. Sam, I'm still bleeding - and so damn sore - I'm so confused.

"I thought Grant would just leave me alone when he woke up this morning and that he'd rush around the next morning as usual, getting his things together. However, I had forgotten that he was already packed. As a result, Grant had some time to further enjoy (abuse, is more like it) his "house-whore" as he calls me. He said that he had to make use of me because he'd have wouldn't have a cunt to fuck for a week - unless he scored with a hooker.

"For some reason, he was focused this morning on my tits; slapping them; twisting and pulling on them - not knowing that they were already tender from your tit-slapping (you beast) and your damn clothes pins (you damn sadist). But, instead of turning me on like you do when you inflict pain, his boob-bashing only caused me to buck in agony, especially when he bit them until I bled and screamed for mercy. This made him slap me around more, striking me in other body parts where it would hurt the most but not show.

"Fortunately, he wasn't in the mood for a repeat visit to my raw and throbbing asshole because he didn't want to get 'all sweaty' fucking me, So, Grant made me suck him off. God, how I hate the bitterness of Grant's spunk. I wanted to throw up, but ended up swallowing his load so he wouldn't get upset anymore and just leave. Sam, I'm in such pain and misery."

I gently caressed Lei's familiar body but when my arm lightly brushed over her small breasts, she jerked and whined, "Ouch! My nipples are battered and so sore. I thought Grant was trying to pull them off my chest and I almost fainted. When he bit nipples, I know the son-of-a-bitch just wanted to hear me scream and suck on my bloody teats. I don't know how I put on a bra when I got dressed, but it's all blood-stained.

"But they're nothing compared to my poor asshole. It's still bleeding. Thank God I found some pads from the hospital after my hysterectomy. I've wiped and blotted my butt hole so much, but I think I finally manage to stem the flow. I'm so raw and feel so terrible. It really hurts whenever I move in the slightest and especially sitting. If it wasn't so painful, I'd joke that it was a real pain in the ass. Oh, Sam, I'm really injured."

When I asked what she had done to treat herself, Lei replied, "I just showered as best I could, but I couldn't stand to wash my abused areas. I hope they don't get infected because the injuries would be hard to explain to a doctor. Oh, Sam, I'm so miserable. Can you please help me? "

"Of course, Lei. As you can see, I've suspended my rules for now. When I inflict pain for pleasure, it'll be with a healthy Lei whom I think can withstand and enjoy the rigors of the agony and the ecstasy. Next, for starters I want you to stay here at my place so that I can take care of you...and maybe for the rest of this short-work week? We'll call in tomorrow to say that we won't be coming in...what a coincidence? You'll use sick leave because you're having some bad 'women' issues, and I'll use personal leave to 'tend to some unexpected personal business. Can you get your sister take care of your kids for the rest of the week?"

"Hmmm, I'm sure Rae-Lynn would be willing, and I know my boys love being spoiled by her. But, Sam, Rae-Lynn's is beginning to suspect that there's something going on between the two of us given how often I've asked for her to take care of the kids so that I can be with you. This will only reinforce her suspicions.

"Does she object? Well, let's put it this way...Rae-Lynn hates Grant. She thinks Grant is an abusive bully especially when he beat me so bad that I had to have a hysterectomy. Thank goodness that my sister doesn't know the full extent of his physically abuse me or how he uses me as his whipping girl. She's seen just some of my bruises and doesn't buy my lame excuses. Rae-Lynn has repeatedly said that I should divorce Grant, and that the kids and I should stay with her.

"My sister knows that you take care of me and make me happy. She thinks that you're a good influence on me by getting me out of my old fuddy-duddy persona. Rae-Lynn accidentally stumbled across the lingerie you bought for me, and while absolutely shocked, was completely delighted. She refused to believe that I had bought them myself. Rae-Lynn suspects that you were the one behind my new lingerie.

"However, while Rae-Lynn thinks that your strong personality and influence over me may be what I need to break away from my abusive marriage, she not exactly sold on you entirely. She knows that I'm 'one hell of a sick puppy' who is drawn to dominant men. Although she doesn't know of our kinky S&M relationship, Rae-Lynn never the less suspects that our affair is 'nontraditional' to say the least."

I had to sit back and muse to myself as I listen to what Lei had to say about what her sister guessed about our unique relationship. I had been able to avoid Rae-Lynn's distain because unlike Grant, I was careful and precise in inflicting the exquisite pain that Lei. My flatten palm, jute rope, special nipple clothespins, and other toys gave Lei the stinging stimulation needed to turn her on, but without the ugly bruises, welts, and scars that had been indiscriminately wreaked on her by husband.

I also surmised that Rae-Lynn never guess my true role in her sister's life because Lei was happy. It was as if a new page had been turned in her life as her older sister was no longer depressed or intimidated as she had been in recent years. While Lei loved her time with her boys and her, Rae-Lynn noted a special gleam in Lei's eyes after spending some time with me.

"Okay, Sam, I'll stay with you tonight," Lei said as she interrupted my reflective mood. "But let's see about the rest of this week. Let me make a call to Rae-Lynn. After you tend to me and I get some rest, can you help me pick up some things for me and my kids at my place. You can? Sam, what would I do without you?"

"I'll send you my medical bill and you can repay me at a later date, Lei. But for now, just lay here will I prepare a special bath for you. Once I get you into it, I'll be better able to determine what you may need." With that I quickly drew a cold bath and laid out the towels. Then going back, I helped my ailing submissive into the bath.

"Yes, Lei, I know that the bath water is cold, but that's to help reduce the swelling in your breasts, genitals, and anus. Just bear with it and let me wash you since soap often is the best disinfectant. Yes...I know that the wash cloth is too rough...that's why I'm washing you with my hands. I'll be gentle, I promise.

"Lei, how dare you? Here I am tenderly caring for you and you're accusing me of 'feeling' you up - not that I'm opposed to doing so. Now be quiet and let me exam you.

"Jeez, Grant is a fucking douche-bag, Lei. He really did a job on your tits. They're definitely bruised and will be an ugly black-and-blue in a few days. It must hurt like a bitch. It looks like he sucked your right tit into his mouth then bit you as you slipped from his lips. But on your left nipple, he bit you around your areola and then on your nipple. With your nipples erect because of the coldness of the bath, I can see the damage. It's not as bad as it hurts although I can see his teeth-marks. There seems to be only one small point where he broke your skin. I think I know what I need to do to take care of that.

"Let me help you stand so that I can check the rest of you while I hand bathe you." I helped my lover to raise her body out of the chilled bath water. I had to suppress my gasp as her normally milk-white skin was mottled with areas of discoloration that would definitely would turn into ugly bruising especially around her waist and hips. I had Lei face the wall and parting her legs, bent her over as I spread her butt cheeks. Lei winced when my parting of her buns spread her anus open for a closer inspection.

"Hmmm, the bleeding seems to have stopped and was probably the result of Grant cramming his thick cock into an unwilling you. It's likely that he tore some of the fragile rectal lining that bled. Fortunately, the sphincter area and rectum heal quickly and I don't see any hemorrhoids." When Lei complained that her rectum really burned and hurt from her anal rape, I said, "Okay, what I want you to do is to dry off but when you're done, don't not put anything on.

"What? No, I'm not going to get frisky with you...although seeing you naked and up close is very tempting. The reason for being naked is to air dry your wounds. Then you can prance around naked to your heart's delight... tantalizing and stressing this old man all day long. In the meanwhile, I want you to take this valium my doctor prescribed to me to relax me...go to bed and try to sleep. I'm going to slip out to the drugstore for some things."

When I returned hours later, Lei had just awoken from her light nap, saying that it was hard to sleep in my bed without me. Chuckling, I said that I would join her soon after I took a shower to make sure I was clean and at no risk of infecting her wounded areas.