A Taste of Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all went into the Great Room, and Lady Rose led Ginger to a special lounge made for her that was positioned away from the East wall but facing all her guests across the room.

"Sit here, Dear," said Lady Rose and then turned and walked across the room where she sat in her favourite lounge sofa that had been moved a little off centre to Ginger's right with Ashley and Penny in chairs to the left of hers. Marina and Estella sat off centre but to the left of Ginger, leaving an open space between the rows of ladies but giving each an unobstructed view of Ginger.

When Ginger sat down and crossed her shapely legs, her short, black dress slid up her leg, revealing her upper thigh and the lacy tops of her nylons. She didn't know what to expect, so she sat with her hands folded in her lap.

When all were settled, Lady Rose gave a nod to Howard who had been standing in the archway between the foyer and the Great Room. Having been told what to do earlier that morning, he immediately walked into the dinning room where he joined Mrs. Kelly. She was standing next to one of those artificial, three-layer cakes often used in parties. Howard pushed the play button on the CD player, and immediately very sensuous, East Indian music started playing, arousing the interest of the ladies in the Great Room.

Smiling at one another, Mrs. Kelly and Howard wheeled the cake into the Great Room and set it in the middle of the archway between the foyer and the Great Room. They then left the room, leaving all the ladies waiting with great expectations for Lady Rose to tell them about the large cake and why the music. However, before Lady Rose had to explain anything, as the sensuous music played, the top of the cake split open, causing gasps of surprise to echo throughout the Great Room. While looking at the break in the top of the birthday cake, they saw a pair of olive-brown hands emerge, writhing sensuously from the cake in keeping with the hypnotic sound of the music. Still writhing, the hands were followed by two arms and head and shoulders until a gorgeous, seductive belly dancer arose from the cake, rotating her hips sensually to the sounds of the strings of the sitar; the hypnotic, metallic clips of the tingshas, the small, metal cymbals; the melody of the bamboo flutes, the bansuri, and the ney (nai) flutes.

As she came out of the cake she continued her hypnotic dancing, moving lightly on the pads of her bare feet while tingling her own cymbals she held between her thumbs and middle fingers and followed the beat of the music.

The East Indian dancer had dark skin. Her hair was jet-black and straight and fell well below her shoulders, almost to the small of her back. She looked into the eyes of each woman with her smoldering, glittering eyes as she continued to sway her hips and undulate her beautiful, rounded abdomen.

She wore a low-cut top that enclosed her breasts but emphasized her cleavage that narrowed as it went to her back that was mostly bare. A thin piece of cloth was attached to the centre of the bodice that went up and around her neck. The bodice was the colour of lapis lazuli, the deepest of blues, and decorated with bright silver sequins and silver, hammered circles that looked like cymbals. Sewn onto the bodice they made tingling sounds as she danced, bouncing her breasts from side to side.

She wore her skirt low on her hips that went to her pubic hairline. It was a combination of lapis lazuli and gauze-white, both fine cloth that was light and full flowing so it swayed in time with her body's gyrating movements. It was loose fitting and hung just above her feet on which she wore no shoes. However, she did wear foot jewelry of alternating ruby-red and clear glass beads that went around her ankles and were attached with long, middle toe loops that went over the top of her feet to silver filigrees shaped like a full flower blossom.

As the belly dancer swayed her way down the floor, she stopped in front of each of the ladies, giving them a chance to run their hands over her belly and slipping their fingers inside her dress, feeling her thick bush of pubic hair. The last person the belly dancer stopped in front of was Lady Rose who had extra privileges with her. She not only ran her hand over the belly dancer's abdomen, but she reached down and, lifting her skirts, slid her right hand underneath and between her warm legs until she felt the very wet pussy of the belly dancer who had spread her legs to give greater access to Lady Rose's fingers as she played with her hot, wet pussy lips. She even took advantage of this position and thrust her fingers inside the belly dancer's moist vagina. When Lady Rose withdrew her fingers and hand, she brought them to her face, smelled the belly dancer's pungent, exotic musk and licked her two fingers that were covered with the dancer's pussy cream clean.

Having satisfied Lady Rose, the belly dancer turned away and danced to the middle of the room right in front of Ginger and changed her writhing of her luscious body and the rotating of her wide, round hips, throwing her abdomen and pubic area directly at Ginger as if in her dancing she was asking Ginger if she would like to have her and her womanly charms.

The dancer even bent her knees and lowered herself towards the floor, balancing herself on the balls of her feet. In this position her legs were spread, presenting her crotch directly to Ginger.

Ginger wasn't prepared for deciphering the belly dancer's unspoken question, and thus, when she got back onto her feet, the belly dancer took it upon herself to move towards Ginger until she stopped right in front of her. The belly dancer looked down deeply into the limpid green eyes of Ginger's with the black pools of her eyes. Keeping the eye contact and the suggestive meaning she was speaking through their eye contact, the belly dancer undulated her mature abdomen in front of Ginger's face as if she were a lap dancer. After making final tings of her small hand cymbals she had on her thumbs and middle fingers, she took them off and let them drop to the floor so she had her fingers free to continue with her seduction of Ginger.

The belly dancer knew she had this beauty spellbound with her seductive, sensuous dancing, and having Ginger so captivated, she reached around to her back, unsnapped the hook holding the two pieces together, brought her hands to the front of her bodice, and untied the loop that went around her neck from the cloth eye attached between the two cups. She then let her top fall from her large breasts in front of Ginger and onto the carpet, immediately cupping her olive-brown breasts into her hands and playing with her dark areolas and turgid nipples.

The belly dancer bent over and put her right nipple against Ginger's lips, and she automatically opened her mouth to let the belly dancer's hard nipple enter and then close her lips around it. Ginger in her semi-hypnotic trance, sucked on the belly dancer's hard nipple and reached up with her hands and cupped both breasts in her palms, feeling the size, weight, and softness of her flesh.

This lingual attention given to her by Ginger made the belly dancer swoon, but she never lost her swaying to the rhythm of the music.

"Now, for the next step," the belly dancer thought to herself.

She withdrew her nipple from Ginger's mouth, and it was covered with her saliva. She rubbed her right hand over her breast and massaged Ginger's moisture into her agitated nipples. From there she let the fingers of both hands slip beneath the band of her low-slung skirt, and while still rotating her hips, managed to get out of it until she let it drop to her feet and kicked it aside, leaving her completely naked before Ginger.

The ladies across the room were so sexually aroused by now that each one of them was very wet and reaching under their dresses to play with their clits and masturbate until they had an orgasm. They loved seeing the belly dancer's ass swaying seductively

Ginger was still spellbound by the allure of this erotic woman of the olive-brown skin and the haunting East Indian music that had her caught up in its charms.

The belly dancer, smiling to herself, took Ginger's right hand and put it between her legs that she had spread wide. She cupped her wet pussy with their hands and rubbed their fingers over her pussy and between her blood-engorged labia, getting them all wet with her moist, pussy cream. She then took Ginger's and her cream-coated hands out from between her splayed legs and brought their finger tips up against Ginger's mouth as she had done her nipple. Ginger responded in the same way. She took the belly dancer's fingers, stuck them into her mouth, and sucked on them, cleaning them of all the belly dancer's pussy cream.

In an automatic response, thoughts went through Ginger's mind, "My, this woman is so beautiful and her pussy cream tastes so good. Like ambrosia."

The belly dancer removed their clean fingers from Ginger's mouth and brought her lily-white face with its long, curly, orange hair tumbling down her shoulders and back onto her abdomen and pushed it into her hairy, black bush. In her own sexual excitement at the feel of Ginger's face and mouth on her abdomen and buried in her pussy, the belly dancer held her face between her long fingers and gyrated her hips so that she literally brushed Ginger's sweet, young face with her pussy.

When the belly dancer pulled away from Ginger's face, she smelled the fragrance of jasmine emanating from the belly dancer's body that was so close to her. Ginger's eyes focused on her belly button that was the centre of her mature, puffy abdomen which was undulating before her. The dancer's belly button was so tempting Ginger reached out on her own and put her hands onto the dancer's hips, bent forward, and pressed her face into the belly dancer's full abdomen, darting the tip of her tongue into her belly button. Ginger tasted the saltiness of her sweat, and she loved both the jasmine fragrance of her pussy and the salty sweat on her body.

The belly dancer was pleased with Ginger's reaction; however, the belly dancer had shown Ginger her body, and now it was Ginger's turn to show the belly dancer her body. After all, that was the purpose for her being at Lady Rose's. Therefore, the belly dancer drew back but did not retreat. Instead, she reached out and put her thumbs and forefingers on the thin straps of Ginger's new, sexy, black dress and slowly lowered them off Ginger's shoulders. Still holding Ginger with her exotic gaze, she undid the neck strap and then slid it and the straps that held up the bodice down her arms and let them drop where they stopped in the crook of her arms, completely exposing her youthful breasts for all eyes to see. Due to her sexual arousal there was gooseflesh around Ginger's pink areolas, and her beautiful, darker pink nipples stood tall, hard, and erect. The final move the belly dancer made was removing the straps off Ginger's arms and hands, letting them drop onto her hips.

Seeing the nakedness of the belly dancer and the sexual acts she had with Ginger excited everyone in the room, and each of the ladies was captivated and enchanted by her so much each would have loved to have her body or a piece of her. However, her friends knew this was Ginger's day and hers alone.

Still swaying to the enchanting music, the belly dancer slowly lowered her body as if she were melting until she was kneeling on the plush Persian carpet with her hands on the waistline of Ginger's dress. Fixing Ginger with her eyes, she saw how captivated she still was with her and how sexually aroused she was from her deep breathing that raised and lowered her pert breasts. Without taking her eyes off Ginger, the belly dancer put her fingers inside the waistline of her dress, keeping her thumbs on the outside. She then proceeded to tug gently on Ginger's dress, taking it down to her ass. When Ginger felt the belly dancer's warm hands on the top of her ass cheeks, she raised her ass so the belly dancer could slide the dress over her ass and hips and continue down her thighs and calves until she took it off her feet.

This left Ginger in her skimpy, black, string of pearls G-String whose small pearls were exactly between her pussy lips and over her clit. The pearls had been rubbing and exciting her clit ever since she had it put the skimpy G-String on.

When the ladies saw the string of pearls G-String the best they could from across the room, they were amazed and admired Ginger's brief undergarment ensemble that contrasted so well with her curly, orange pussy hair.

Even the belly dancer stopped what she was doing to look at this young, beautiful woman for whom she was hired to pleasure, and now to her way of thinking, it was going to be a pleasure, indeed. For both of them.

Ginger looked down her body as she felt the belly dancer's fingers softly stroking her upper thighs with the backs of her long, red-polished, fingernails, and she became aware of the contrast between her orange pubic hair and the shining black, pubic hair of the dancer. The stark contrast excited her, and she now started to become even more sexually aroused and felt wetter between her legs. Before then, Ginger was so lost in all that had happened to her as if she were in a dream: being given the official adoption papers to sign that made her Lady Rose's daughter; the surprise of her close friends and lovers—except for Estella whom she hadn't met until that day; and being given the beautiful Ferrari sports car, and now this. A beautiful and alluring belly dancer hired for her party and especially just for her, and if she weren't mistaken, she was in the beginning stages of becoming sexually involved with the belly dancer in a lesbian tryst.

While both were enraptured with the East Indian music, the belly dancer reached up and slid off the very skimpy black pearl G-string from Ginger's body, releasing the pleasurable touch of the mini-pearls that had been between her legs and pussy lips since she had gotten into her new ensemble and dress. However, the belly dancer had something better with which to replace the string of pearls. Her tongue.

Ginger was now only in her thigh-high nylons that the belly dancer rolled off her legs carefully but quickly, first having removed her heels.

"Oh, my lady, you are most beautiful," said the belly dancer with a distinctive East Indian accent as she put her hands together in front of her face and politely bowed her head.

"And you are beautiful, too…ah?" Ginger said haltingly since she did not know the belly dancer's name.

Intuitively, the belly dancer said softly, "Ah, my name is Jasmine, pronounced Yasmeen. My parents named me after the climbing flower because they said I was such a beautiful, sweet, delicate baby like the flower of the Jasmine."

"That's a beautiful name, Jasmine," said Ginger. "I guess I was named after the root ginger because by itself it is bitter, and I guess that's how my mother felt about me. She could have called me Virginia, named after the English Virgin Queen, but she obviously didn't see me as royalty in her life," chuckled Ginger.

"Whatever your name, you are most beautiful and look good enough to eat, Ginger, and I am going to do exactly that. Eat your pussy," said Jasmine with a sparkle in her luminous, black eyes as she licked around her lips with her wet tongue.

Having told Ginger what she was going to do which, of course, Ginger already knew, Jasmine spread Ginger's legs wide so that she could slide between them until she was able to reach Ginger and take her into her arms so they could kiss.

When Ginger's and Jasmine's lips met, there was an instant, sexual hunger shared between them, a hunger that could be satisfied only with their giving and receiving in the art of lesbian love.

Jasmine moved from Ginger's lips down the flesh of her soft, white neck and buried her face into the juncture of Ginger's neck and shoulder. She kissed and licked slowly, savouring the silky-smoothness of Ginger's flesh. At the same time she reached out with her right hand and cupped Ginger's pliable, pert breast. Jasmine enjoyed the round smoothness of Ginger's breast in comparison to her hard nipple she flicked with the tip of her finger.

Jasmine felt the warmth and softness of Ginger's breast, and with her open mouth still buried in the crook of Ginger's neck, she moaned softly her love of the carnal joy she knew was to come. Jasmine's moans were soft but loud enough for all in the room to hear, and it raised each of her level of sexual excitation.

Thrilling to this carnal experience, Jasmine slipped from Ginger's neck and lowered herself until she was able to take Ginger's delicate nipple into her mouth so she could flick it with her wet tongue. She licked the nipple and sucked it as if she were attempting to milk Ginger's breast.

Continuing to suck Ginger's right breast, Jasmine played with her left breast, tweaking that nipple and sending new pleasure for Ginger to divide with ease through her thoughts that filled her with erotic feelings that at that time centered on her sensitive nipples.

After some time had passed, Jasmine took her hands off Ginger's breasts and, taking a last suck on each nipple, she lowered them to her hips where she placed them lightly but securely in order for her to slide her beautiful, curvaceous body between Ginger's open legs.

Looking up at Ginger with her dark, luminescent eyes, she said, "Ginger, you might have noticed you have been given the place of honour since it's your birthday, and you might have noticed you are sitting in a special, unusual lounge. Yes?" Jasmine asked.

Ginger shook her head 'yes.'

This lounge was specifically designed to let me be able to go down on you. For me to go down on you I need you to slide forward and put your ass on the edge of the lounge. After you are in that position, I am going to release a latch that will allow the backrest fold flat.

Without questioning what was to happen, Ginger willingly did as Jasmine had instructed her to do, and, thus, Jasmine put her right hand and arm around Ginger's back and helped her lie down. Jasmine took a large, round, pink cushion and put it beneath Ginger's head and neck so she would be comfortable as well as be able to see what she was doing to her.

Jasmine then moved down to the bottom part of the lounge and opened a latch on each side that let the two sides of the bottom section of the lounge come up while the middle section stayed folded in its original position. These actions turned the lounge into a bed, but not just any bed. Lady Rose had the lounge especially designed and constructed for one particular use, allowing one woman to go down on another to eat her pussy and engage in the art of Lesbos.

Having done this, Jasmine crawled inside the opening between the two extensions of the lounge and went to Ginger's legs that were still bent at the knees with her ass on the edge of the middle part of the lounge. She then lifted each leg and laid it down on one of the two ends that, when opened, made a "V" – like opening.

Looking at Ginger's pussy, Jasmine smiled satisfied.

"There, that's it. Now for the good part," Jasmine thought with satisfaction and anticipation.

Jasmine was so sexually aroused from the erotic sound of the East Indian sensual music, but she now saw this young, virginal-looking woman whom she had been hired to pleasure with the art of a gifted and inspired lesbian, something she had done before, but never with one such as Ginger. The orange hair on her head and pussy set her apart from all the other women she had been paid to do what she was about to do with Ginger.

Jasmine delicately placed her hands on Ginger's soft, inner knees, but before moving her hands and head towards Ginger's crotch, she noticed well the immediate difference in skin colour. Ginger's skin was pale white, having the appearance of delicate porcelain, and she marveled at Ginger's fresh, youthful look. Jasmine thought Ginger looked like a delicate China doll. By contrast, Jasmine's skin was deep olive, almost brown that was accentuated by her very dark, shiny hair; her dark eyes, eyebrows, and eyelashes; and her black pussy hair that covered her vulva where the edges of her labia were dark, too.