A Taste of Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to the paleness of Ginger's skin, Jasmine never imagined a woman could have orange pubic hair that allowed one to see the faint blush of pink flesh beneath it on her pussy lips. Then, too, there was Ginger's curly, orange hair that cascaded down her shoulders and over her pert breasts.

"Oh, I'm going to love devouring this young, sweet morsel with my mouth, lips, and tongue," Jasmine thought as she began a slow slide down the inside of Ginger's inner, soft, thighs, heading toward her goal, the Gates of her Nirvana, the doors which were Ginger's labia, and Jasmine had the two keys to this carnal kingdom, her fingers and her tongue.

As Jasmine got closer to Ginger's pussy, she smelled the faint fragrance of rose petals. Ginger had begun using rose-scented feminine body wash after moving in with Lady Rose since roses were her favourite flower and the scent of them was her favourite fragrance.

Jasmine was inches away from Ginger's pussy. She reached out with her right hand and let her open fingers comb gently through Ginger's pubic hair, luxuriating in this newness she had never seen nor felt before this opportunity. She had no idea when Lady Rose had called the agency to hire a belly dancer for a birthday party with special add-ons for which she would be paid well that she would be performing cunnilingus on such a one as Ginger. In past, private jobs, she did what she was paid to do, but that was all. She never became sexually turned on or aroused by any of the women she serviced. Therefore, she also agreed to do this job just for the money, expecting the same experiences as before, but now Jasmine was going to service Ginger not just for the money but to satisfy her own sexual hunger that for the first time in her private, performing work as a belly dancer made her pussy moist and very wet between her legs.

Jasmine joined her right hand with her left hand so she could travel up Ginger's body as if they were connected, touching as much of her flesh as she could. As she did so, Ginger felt gooseflesh form on her legs and arms, rising from the sexual response to such loving touches Jasmine was giving her as she allowed her hands to roam freely over Ginger's body, finally to come together as if in prayer to Buddha at her belly button. With her hands still held together, palm and fingers to palm and fingers, Jasmine slid down the middle of Ginger's body, over her raised mons, and between the lips of her puffy labia, stopping at the entrance of her vulva.

She opened her hands, palms down, and rolled them inward until her forefingers touched, and once more her hands were on the inside of Ginger's silky-soft thighs. From that position, Jasmine moved her fingertips onto Ginger's labia, both majora (large) and minora (small). Her sensitive fingertips felt the wetness on Ginger's pussy lips, letting her know she'd meet no resistance inserting her first two fingers inside her vagina.

Jasmine gently took her fingertips, inserted them onto the sides of the Ginger's labia and opened both, revealing the opening to her vagina where for the first time she saw the coral, pink lining of Ginger's vaginal sheath.

This was Jasmine's first key.

Having Ginger's pussy lips open, Jasmine bent her head forward until it was inches above Ginger's hot, creamy pussy hole. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and touched Ginger's vaginal entrance with the tip of her tongue inside. Jasmine wanted to savor the taste of Ginger's pussy. It was delicate and sweet, and Jasmine loved the rich, soft, smooth feel of Ginger's tender, vaginal flesh. With the delicate taste; the faint, rose fragrance that lingered; and the rich, soft, smoothness of Ginger's vaginal flesh, Jasmine knew she had used her second key,

Her fingers opened the outer gates to Ginger's Nirvana, and her tongue opened the inner gates, giving access to her clit that is the Jewel of Ginger.

Now that Jasmine had her mouth over Ginger's vaginal opening and the tip of her tongue inside her vaginal sheath, she moved her hands onto Ginger's hips to give her a firm hold of them so she could control what she intended to do with Ginger's vulnerable, sensual body.

With her hands like so, Jasmine pulled them gently upward as she pressed her head forward and buried her beautiful, exotic face into the orange bush of Ginger's blood-engorged pussy until her lips lay flat against her labia, covering her nose, tip of her chin, and top of her forehead with Ginger's pubic hair. Jasmine was then kissing Ginger's vertical, nether lips with her wet, horizontal lips, together forming a sensual cross. Once in that position, Jasmine moved the tip of her tongue, and in one, singular, steady forward motion thrust it into Ginger's vagina, sliding past the upper ridges with no problem and onto the front of her soft, spongy G-Spot where she was physically stopped, allowing Ginger and her time to compose themselves.

"Oh, my. Yes, Jasmine. You're lifting me up higher and higher in ecstatic joy," Ginger thought.

"Ginger tastes and feels so good around my tongue. I can feel the creamy lubricant around her vaginal sheath," Jasmine mused as she waited and tasted.

However, Jasmine broke into both their reveries when she drew her tongue backwards towards the opening of Ginger's vagina, but as quickly as she got there, she just as quickly thrust her stiffening tongue back inside until she had established a methodic fucking motion. As she did this, Ginger rocked her hips up and down to match the rhythm Jasmine had established with her fucking tongue. It became difficult to know if Jasmine was tongue-fucking Ginger's vagina or if Ginger was fucking Jasmine's tongue and face. Maybe both.

One thing was certain, whoever was doing what to whom, Ginger was becoming exceedingly aroused by Jasmine's tongue-fucking action inside her pussy, and her erotic tolerance was becoming weaker and weaker as her inner body continued to build the inner, electrical energy that found its way to all of Ginger's erogenous zones: her hard nipples and puffy areolas, her excited clit and shaft, her blood-engorged labia, and her G-Spot.

Ginger knew from her own experience this power would soon send out enough messages to her erogenous zones, telling them to begin the meltdown of the building, sexual energy until they discharged all that sexual energy stored in the vortex of her being in an all-consuming orgasm that would explode inside and around her sexually energized clit, her pearl of great worth.

As Ginger's mind and body communicated and melded with one another regarding her forthcoming orgasm, Jasmine grudgingly withdrew her pussy cream-coated tongue and placed the tip of it at her vaginal opening. Knowing Ginger was near her orgasm, Jasmine dispensed with using her fingers to go up to her energy-charged clit. Instead, she inserted her tongue between Ginger's small labia and moved the tip of it upward like a cobra rising from a reed basket, swaying sinuously to the melody of the Indian flutist that some believe hypnotizes the snake with the sound of his music.

This was true also between Jasmine's tongue and Ginger's pussy. Jasmine's slithering tongue held Ginger as if hypnotized by its seductiveness and seducer.

Both still hearing in the background East Indian music as if it were an echo from some distant place and time, Ginger and Jasmine were caught in their own world and time as Jasmine performed cunnilingus on Ginger.

Jasmine let her tongue insinuate itself between Ginger's pussy lips in a series of "S curves," slowly, teasingly so, getting closer and closer to her throbbing clit.

"Oh, Jasmine. My clit is so alive with sexual energy that I am ready to orgasm. Please hurry," Ginger whispered so softly no one else in the room heard what she said as she pressed her pussy into Jasmine's face.

Jasmine's tongue was almost to Ginger's clit. Another inch to go. The tip of Jasmine's tongue stopped at the bottom of her clit, but she easily slid over it and onto Ginger's blood-engorged clit that was vibrating within as if there were a tiny vibrator inside.

Jasmine flicked her tongue rapidly over the tip of Ginger's clit, causing a doubly erotic sensation for Ginger. In fact, the sensation was so intense Ginger reached out and lightly placed her hands onto the sides of Jasmine's beautiful, olive-dark face and gently pulled her forward onto her aroused clit and into her orange, hairy bush. She pressed.

Knowing what Ginger wanted, Jasmine opened her mouth and formed her lips into an "O" and thrust harder on Ginger's clit and sucked with more vigor, making it almost hum within her mouth.

"Yes, Jasmine. Yes," Ginger moaned in utter sexual joy, knowing her orgasm was close to cumming.

Jasmine knew, too, as she gently pulled her head away and removed Ginger's clit from her mouth after sucking on it one more time to make sure the sexual energy would continue to flow.

In the time it took Jasmine to get from Ginger's throbbing clit to her vulva containing both her urethra and vaginal openings, she was on the verge of orgasm.

From personal experience, when Lady Rose saw the deepening flush on Ginger's face, a sure sign she was about to cum, with a wicked smile on her face like the Cheshire Cat of Alice in Wonderland, she demurely looked at Penny and Ashley to her left and to Penny's younger sister Marina and Estella to her right and asked, "Would any of you ladies want to join me and Jasmine in tasting Ginger? If so, follow me, and we shall take turns eating Ginger's pussy and reaping the fruit of Jasmine's labor."

Without a word or hesitation each hurriedly crossed the room with Ashley walking beside Lady Rose until they stopped behind Jasmine. A few feet back and away Penny was to Lady Rose's right. Ashley was a few feet back and to her left. Marina filled in behind her sister Penny, and Estella filled in behind Ashley. Positioned this way the six of them looked like an upside down "V" to Ginger's "V" of her womanhood that formed by her splayed legs.

No sooner were they in position, and none too soon, Ginger went ridged; tightened her slim abdomen, showing the tips of her hip bones; sucked it in; griped the sides of the sofa until her knuckles turned white; and for a brief moment there was silence except for heavy breathing.

However, as quickly as the stillness in the Great Room became palpable, so the stillness broke. Her eyes shut tightly, a slight grimace on her face from built-up sexual energy about to explode, Ginger opened her mouth and screamed her orgasm that echoed throughout the Great Room and parts of the house, and with her scream Ginger lifted her ass off the sofa and shot a large load of clear ejaculate from her vagina that was soon joined by a smaller, steady stream of ejaculate from her urethra. The unexpected, full force of it splashed onto Jasmine's beautiful face and into her open mouth that she had to swallow lest she choke from the amount of it. As Jasmine was swallowing, she moved aside and helped Lady Rose down to cover Ginger's openings to receive a mouthful from Ginger's ongoing first load, and then the others followed Lady Rose, each getting a taste of Ginger from the end of her first load to her second, and finally to her third, it becoming a small stream of clear ejaculate running out of her vagina.

Lady Rose and all of Ginger's friends backed away while still licking their lips and tasting Ginger's ejaculate. Looking from face to face, they milled around in front of Ginger, rambling on about what just happened and how none of them knew they would become part of the special activity. However, they were all sure Lady Rose had known what was to happen. There isn't much of anything that Lady Rose doesn't know if it involves her and sometimes when it even doesn't involve her. She is truely a "Woman About Town."

Jasmine knelt back down between Ginger's legs and licked whatever liquid and pussy cream was left on Ginger's pussy lips, so good did she taste to Jasmine. Placing her hands once more on the tops of Ginger's wet thighs, Jasmine leaned forward and pushed her face back onto Ginger's very soaked pussy and kissed it, now smelling the faint fragrance of rose petals and the musk of her ejaculate.

Ginger still had her eyes closed, so she didn't know all of her friends, and not just Jasmine, got a taste of her. She just lay still on the special lounge made for this occasion, attempting to get control of her breathing and allowing her heart to stop pounding inside her chest and temples. Her labored breathing made her pert breasts rise and fall with each breath.

As for Lady Rose and all the girls, they looked at one another, comparing who had gotten the wettest from Ginger's abundant ejaculation which they all loved. It was a special, unknown treat as part of their celebrating Ginger's birthday.

Finally, when Ginger opened her eyes and looked down her body, expecting to find only Jasmine between her legs, she was surprised to see everyone standing in front of her, the fronts of their dresses all wet.

Not being able to control herself, Ginger began laughing aloud as she looked from one of her friends to another, including her mother Lady Rose.

"What…what's going on her?" asked Ginger surprisingly through her laughter.

Lady Rose and all her friends laughed uproariously, joining Ginger, but it was Lady Rose who answered Ginger's question.

"Well, Ginger…Daughter, I hired Jasmine to come and pop out of the cake, dance for everyone, but do a special dance and seduce you. And what a job she did," Lady Rose added.

"It was my best pleasure, Lady Rose, because, indeed, I did not know the one I was asked to seduce would be as beautiful as your daughter Ginger. It was more than my pleasure to seduce her and eat her pussy," Jasmine chuckled bashfully.

Ginger smiled at Jasmine, "And I must say, Jasmine, you surely know how to pleasure a woman. So, I thank you for your birthday present even though it was made possible by my mother Lady Rose."

Lady Rose beamed with delight hearing Ginger call her Mother.

"Well, Ginger…ladies…and now you, too Jasmine, I want you all to get out of your wet clothes and get dressed for a night-on-the-town. We're going to enjoy a special birthday dinner in Ginger's honor in one of Sydney's famous restaurants," Lady Rose said.

"But we're all soak-and-wet," Ashley said questioningly.

"Not to worry, Ashley. You know I'm always prepared and have everything thought out well in advance and even have contingency plans just in case," Lady Rose assured everyone.

"If you go into the large room across the foyer—I know everyone except Estella and Jasmine know the room of which I speak. It is the very one you all met Ginger for our first sex play—you'll each find a dress especially selected for you by my dress consultant at the up-scale boutique in my department store in the mall in city centre. You also know I have each of your size and measurements, and, Estella, I got your size and measurements from Penny and Ashley who took them during your interview at their studio. As for the styles, I think I know all of you rather well and what I've seen you wear, and I got a clue from the studio for you Estella."

All the girls looked at one another in amazement, but then, once more each knew that anything Lady Rose did she did correctly and well-planned.

"As for your dresses and anything else that got wet when my daughter shot her cum all over you," Lady Rose laughed, "leave them on the pad on the bed, and I'll have them collected and have my butler and driver Howard take them to the dry cleaners. When they are done and returned, I'll have him deliver them at your homes."

"That's Lady Rose for you," said Ashley as if not surprised since she had known her longer than any of the girls.

Jasmine looked around the group of women, felt her wet top, looked down at her belly dancing costume, and knew she would be out of place wherever they went to dinner. Therefore, she said apologetically, "Lady Rose, I'm so very grateful for your gracious invitation to join the birthday party, but as you see, I'm all wet, too, and not dressed to join you and the others."

Once more Lady Rose had a ready answer. "Now, now, Jasmine. Not to worry. I have racks of dresses of all sizes in the large closet behind the two big doors to the left. After all, I do own two department stores, including the boutique in the mall. Surely you'll find something there that will suit you. And if you are accustomed to wearing the traditional Indian Sarees, I have a special rack of them, too. We have many East Indian women customers. So, you'll join us then? Yes?"

"Oh, Jasmine, please do," begged Ginger. "I so want you to join us. Since you performed cunnilingus on me, a bond has been made between us. Yes? And, besides, this I promise you, some day soon I want you to come to the house not as someone hired but as a friend and guest."

"Yes, Jasmine. You are welcome to come to the house as our guest," agreed Lady Rose.

Smiling broadly Jasmine said, "You are much too kind, Lady Rose. But I shall love to come and be a friend to you and your daughter Ginger. Very glad."

Jasmine paused while she thought if she should say anything about what Ginger had just told her, but she thought she might be expected to answer, and so Jasmine looked directly at Ginger and said, "And, Ginger, if you meant what you said, I would love for you to return the favor and perform cunnilingus on me. I so wanted that today, but I knew why I was here. It was to pleasure you and not take into consideration my sexual needs. Although, I did enjoy pleasuring you with my body, especially my hands and mouth, and I enjoyed having you squirt your ejaculate into my mouth."

"Yes, I said that, and I promise to have you over and eat your pussy," said Ginger. "And I always' keep my promises," she smiled at Jasmine.

"Then I'll be most happy to join you all for dinner," said Jasmine.

"Well, now that that's settled, you girls better get a move on it and do what you have to do and get into your new clothes. I'll do the same. And, by the way, I have ordered two stretch limousines and specifically asked for female drivers whom I rang down the list until I found two who are lesbians. We are going to the InterContinental SYDNEY Hotel and Restaurant, and I have reserved the elegant Premier's Room just for us for the whole evening. We shall be dinning at a large table that seats twelve," said Lady Rose as she turned and walked from the room to go upstairs to her bedroom where Mrs. Kelly was waiting for her.

The Westminster chimes had just struck seven o'clock when everyone except Ginger gathered in the foyer. Once more Lady Rose had asked her maid Mrs. Kelly after she did her to help Ginger get cleaned up and back into her special undergarments and new dress.

"My, Ginger, you barely have anything on yourself, and that string of little pearls in the G-String that rides between your labia and over you clitoris looks mighty uncomfortable. However, I guess it's just for you young women, and I must admit it looks good on you.

Could you imagine my wearing one of those?" Mrs. Kelly asked as she burst out laughing.

Ginger joined in her laughter.

"Well, Miss, enough of this. We have to get you ready, or Lady Rose will have a 'you know what' for me," she said in a heavy Irish brogue.

After her undergarment ensemble was on, Mrs. Kelly helped Ginger get into her elegant, black, backless dress once more.

"Now, turn around, so I can get a look at you," said Mrs. Kelly.

Ginger twirled around with her long, orange, hair trailing in the created breeze until she was facing, Mrs. Kelly.

"My, my, Ginger, you are, indeed, a beautiful Colleen. The wee ones must have blessed you when you were born. Now get you gone before Lady Rose becomes impatient with me," Mrs. Kelly said.