A Taste of Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all of this was going on, Lady Rose had been sitting watching Cleo pleasuring Ginger to her orgasm, and now she was watching her daughter sucking on Cleo's tit, knowing she would in time eat Cleo's pussy until she had her orgasm.

As Ginger and Cleo were sharing lesbian love, Lady Rose, despite her years, got caught up in her own sexual excitement, and, having reached under her dress, masturbated to a glorious orgasm that left her weak with pleasure but satisfied. She also smiled to herself at the thought that Cleo was another on this special day who had a taste of Ginger.

With Cleo still straddling her body, Ginger slid down in her seat until her head was right underneath Cleo's pussy. Ginger was fascinated with Cleo's small labia being so black and yet once past the edge of her labia and beyond her vulva into her vagina her flesh was coral pink just as it is in any woman. The contrast enticed Ginger, and she held onto Cleo's hips for support in the awkward position she was in with her torso lying on the seat with part of her thighs to the bend in her knees that had her feet planted on the floor. However, this awkward position brought Cleo's pussy directly over Ginger's face, allowing her to bring Cleo onto her face so she could bury her face into her vagina as physically possible. She smelled Cleo's musk, and her mouth watered with anticipation. Bringing Cleo down to sit on her face and pressing downward, Ginger shoved her tongue inside Cleo's vagina, enjoyed the mature feel of it and the scratching of her pubic hair against her tender skin.

Cleo made a continuous moan as wave after wave of sexual pleasure coursed through her body as she felt Ginger's sweet tongue licking her and her mouth sucking on her clit. At the same time she envisioned pictures of Ginger, a young, beautiful, white girl, eating her black pussy. It was a real turn-on for Cleo.

The sensual thought was so intense she felt the coming of her orgasm, and she started to rock back and forth on Ginger's face, hurrying her orgasm along.

"Oh, Baby, eat Cleo's pussy. Eat it good. Make me cum," begged Cleo so caught up was she that she had to call out in words what she was feeling and thinking inside.

Hearing her plea, Ginger withdrew her tongue from Cleo's vagina and quickly reached for her engorged, throbbing clit with her searching mouth. She went from vagina to clit in one movement, coming down of Cleo's throbbing clit in a perfect "O" and immediately sucked on it with great suction of her lips.

"Ooooo, yes. That's what I need," moaned Cleo as her body tensed in anticipation of her inevitable orgasm.

Without a word of warning, Cleo let loose a powerful shot of female ejaculation that went directly into Ginger's open mouth because without asking, Cleo quickly had moved upward, popping her hungry clit out of Ginger's mouth and moving upward, she put her gaping vagina and urethra over Ginger's still open mouth. Ginger, therefore, had no choice but to swallow whatever Cleo offered her during her torrential cumming.

When Cleo's ejaculating dwindled to a trickle, she finally relaxed the pressure she had had on Ginger's face, and for what seemed like minutes, Ginger was able to get in a good breath. Even so she pulled Cleo's dripping pussy back down onto her face so she could lick her it clean, but this lingual ministration began to arouse Cleo once again, but she knew she had to drive Lady Rose and Ginger to the birthday dinner party, so she reluctantly eased up, lifted her body off Ginger's face, and rolled off to her right side where she was looking directly at Lady Rose who had a contented smile on her face.

"I must say, Cleo. You did a wonderful job, and I could tell my daughter Ginger enjoyed both the receiving and the giving very much. You certainly were worth the gift I am about to give you," said Lady Rose as she handed Cleo another pink envelope that had a signed cheque inside. Of course, out of politeness, Cleo didn't open the envelope to see how much Lady Rose had paid her. She knew Lady Rose was always generous, especially if one did a good job for her.

What Cleo didn't know was that Lady Rose had paid her $500.00 for her services, the same amount she had paid Ginger to come to her home for the first time to be a surprise herself and go down on Penny's younger sister Marina. That is the way Lady Rose's and Ginger's friendship began.

"Cleo, I must say, you did a wonderful job of servicing my daughter and letting her service you this evening. You made this another special present for Ginger's birthday."

"Why thank you, Lady Rose. It was my pleasure."

"In fact, I think I might have some other propositions for you in the not-so-distant future. That's if you are willing," said Lady Rose.

"Willing? Oh, my, yes, Lady Rose. I'm at your service. Just ring me up whenever you need me and for whatever," Cleo answered with obvious delight and certainty in her voice. "But, look at the time, we better get you two to the restaurant so you and your daughter don't miss out on her birthday dinner."

Immediately after Cleo had rolled off her face, Ginger had gotten back up into a sitting position. She took a handkerchief from her night bag and wiped Cleo's pussy cream off her face. Afterwards she got dressed and straightened herself up so she'd not look like something the cat dragged in when she got to the restaurant.

By now Cleo had put on her driver's uniform and was looking as good as ever, and with a smile on her face she drove Lady Rose and Ginger to the InterContinental SYDNEY Hotel & Restaurant where they caught up with the other girls in the Premier's Room for dinner.

"The other driver and I will take the limos, park them, and wait. When you are ready to leave we will be ready whenever you are, I to take you and your daughter Ginger home, Lady Rose, and the other driver to take each of the other ladies to their doorstep," said Cleo.

As Lady Rose and Ginger entered the Premier's Room, Lady Rose said, "I'm so sorry for the delay, my lovelies. I did not expect us to be gone so long, but Ginger and I are here now, and we can begin our birthday dinner. Before we are seated, please let me make a toast. Take your glasses ladies and join me."

Ginger stood beside Lady Rose. With her left arm around Ginger's waist, Lady Rose raised her glass of the finest Champagne in her right hand.

Looking at Ginger who was looking at her, Lady Rose said lovingly and proudly, "On the occasion of her nineteenth birthday, to Ginger, my beautiful, new daughter whom I love dearly. May your life be filled with happiness, joy, and good health."

"Hear! Hear!" responded each and every one of Ginger's friends.

In the echo of their words, Lady Rose reached up and kissed Ginger softly on her cheek, and Ginger, in kind, kissed Lady Rose and hugged her warmly.

"Well, then, let's be seated. As you like. There are more than enough chairs. I'll sit at the head of the table and want my daughter Ginger sitting on my right, the place of honour. Let's enjoy this night," said Lady Rose.

It was after midnight before Lady Rose and Ginger arrived home and tiredly walked up the stairs to go to their rooms. Before parting, Ginger stopped to give Lady Rose a goodnight kiss.

"Thank you, Mother, for this extraordinarily, wonderful day. A day I shall never forget. You have made me very, very happy, Mother. You know that? Don't you?" said Ginger.

"Yes, Dear, I know, and you most certainly have made me very happy by wanting to become my daughter, a daughter I would not have had in my life." answered Lady Rose.

The two of them then went to their rooms.

Mrs. Kelly was waiting to help Lady Rose get ready and into bed where she fell asleep quickly.

The shaded glow of moonlight captured by the moving clouds drifting over the harbour shown softly through the windows in Ginger's room, silhouettes on the diaphanous curtains. As Ginger lay in bed with her pink, silk sheet wrapped around her and her head resting comfortably on the downy pillows in pink pillow cases to match, Ginger let the activities of the day run through her mind as if watching a replay of a movie. As she watched, her eyes became heavy with sleep, and soon she was taken to the Land of Tir na' Nog, the Enchanted Place in Irish myth and legend where one never ever gets old and where all ones dreams come true.

In their own mystical way, the wee people made Ginger's dreams come true.

Maggie Red Rose