A Taste of Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ginger reached the landing, she got the same reaction from all. They were captivated by her youthful beauty, and Lady Rose beamed with delight, knowing now Ginger was her daughter and she her mother.

The butler Howard stood by the door, and opened it, allowing the ladies go out where the two stretch limousines were parked with their female drivers standing beside them all dressed up smartly in their black uniforms consisting of black shoes; black pants; white shirts with ruffles down the centre with black studs; black tie; black jacket; and a black cap with a shiny, black bridge on it.

Both limousines were a shiny black. One driver was white, tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and pretty while the other driver was black, a little shorter, but she was good looking, well built, and had a regal beauty about her. The white driver was younger, about in her late twenty's. The black driver was somewhat older, about mid to late thirties. She had large breasts with hips to compliment them. Her figure was well defined even beneath her uniform since it was professionally altered.

Lady Rose led Ginger over to the first car driven by the black chauffeur. The driver opened the rear door and helped Lady Rose get into the limo, and Lady Rose sat down on the left side of the middle seat that was against the separation between the passenger compartment and the driver's seat. The driver then assisted Ginger into the limo and saw Lady Rose point to the back seat, so she helped Ginger into the back seat, noticing her nice legs and cute ass as she stepped up into the car since her tight, short skirt slid up to the middle of her thigh and outlined her ass. When Ginger sat down into the middle of the rear seat, she crossed her left leg over her right knee, and the driver thought she caught a quick glimpse of her pussy because the string of shiny, little pearls of her G-String she was wearing, reflected what light there was from the roof and side lights in the back of the limo as well as from the light from the lamp posts shining on the large, red-brick parking pad.

"Oooo, wee, child. You're one, fine piece of white meat I ever did see. And your hair…the orange. Not too common. I wonder if your pussy is covered with orange hair, too," the black driver thought.

Once Lady Rose and Ginger were inside, the limo driver shut the door and walked around to her side and got into the limo.

"Mother, why don't you sit with me in the back seat. There's plenty of room," Ginger asked questioningly.

"Yes, yes, I know, Love, but this is your special day, and you deserve the seat of honour. Besides, this way we can look at one another and not have turn our necks to talk," said Lady Rose, thinking she had given Ginger a logical answer.

"All, right. Whatever you say," answered Ginger, smiling affectionately.

Once both she and Ginger were settled in their seats, Lady Rose pressed the phone button that rings the driver.

"Oh, shit, what does the old lady want already? I haven't even turned on the engine."

Nevertheless, she pressed her button.

"Yes, Mam, what can I do for you?" she asked in a monotone.

Lady Rose said, "Would you please lower the divider window. There is something I want to give you.

Somewhat reluctantly the limo driver pushed another button and the divider window went down so the two compartments were open to one another.

Rose handed the driver a business size, pink envelope.

"I'd like you to read what's in the envelope before we leave, please. If you don't mind," Lady Rose asked politely.

The driver took the pink envelope and took out several sheets of paper on which there was writing. The words were written in small but legible handwriting. The first line asked the driver her name, and the few following lines told her this was her daughter Ginger's nineteenth birthday and as one of her presents, since she already knew the driver was a lesbian as was her daughter, would she stop somewhere along the way that is private, come into the back, and eat her pussy and let her eat yours. I chose your limo because you are black, and to my knowledge she's never eaten a black pussy before, and you are also quite attractive and well built. I'll pay you handsomely for your services.

Signed, Lady Rose

Well, just about everyone from the gay community and a good part of Sydney knew who Lady Rose was and how helpful she had been to the gay community, so the driver was no different. She knew who Lady Rose was.

The driver took out a pen inside her jacket and wrote answers to Lady Rose's questions. My name is Cleo. I'm thrilled to know your lovely daughter is a lesbian and that you want us to make love. Never had me a white girl before. Nor one as beautiful as she is. I know the perfect spot to stop for our tryst. In Hyde Park, but no one will bother us, especially since the windows are tinted black, and a number of cars stop so the passengers can get out and walk the park.

As for payment, I, of course, let that up to you, wrote Cleo before she returned it to Lady Rose. Lady Rose read Cleo's answers.

"Thank you, Cleo. That will be fine. Just fine," said Lady Rose.

In the other limo Penny, Ashley, and Marina sat in the back seat, and Estella and Jasmine sat on the seat in the middle facing the back seat.

Lady Rose picked up the phone inside the limo and pushed the driver's button.

"Yes, Lady Rose, how may I help you?" Cleo asked.

"Is it possible for you to call the other driver?" asked Lady Rose.

"Sure. No problem," said Cleo.

"Tell her to tell the ladies in her limo that Ginger and I have to stop on the way and for them to go on to the restaurant where cocktails and hors d'ourves will be served. She and Ginger will join them shortly."

"Yes, Mam," Cleo said and closed the divider window, a sly smile forming on her lips.

Having gotten that settled, both drivers started their limos and drove out of Lady Rose's large, red bricked parking area; down the driveway; through the large, metal gates with the letters LR in the middle of each; and headed for city centre Sydney, Cleo's limo for Hyde Park and the other limo to InterContinental SYDNEY Hotel & Restaurant.

Cleo made good time getting to Hyde Park, and as she slowly drove around the park, she looked for a good place to stop the limo.

Ginger looked at Lady Rose with a question on her face that Lady Rose read before Ginger even asked it.

"I see a question written on your face, Dear, and I'll tell you why we stopped here at Hyde Park rather than go on to the restaurant with the others. Right?"

"Um…hum."

"Well, this being a day of surprises for you, this is just another surprise I have for you as another unexpected treat," Lady Rose told her.

As Lady Rose was explaining this to Ginger, she pressed the button to the limo driver's panel.

Ginger heard the limo door open and then close. In the matter of several breaths, the back door opened, and the black limo driver got in and sat down on the far right side of the middle seat opposite Lady Rose.

A startled look crossed Ginger's face, not understanding what was going on, but she knew whatever it was since Lady Rose was involved and knew about it she had nothing to fear, and so she just waited, looking at the very busty, black limo driver who had by now taken off her cap and laid it on the seat.

Her black hair was medium-length braided. She wore it this way because she was named Cleo after Cleopatra who some scholars believe was a black, African Queen, not unlike the historical fact that at one time there was a dynasty of black Pharoahs whose origins were in Namibia, Africa, who ruled Egypt.

Cleo had very dark skin, the colour of very dark chocolate; black eyes that were accentuated by the whites of her eyes; long, black, curly lashes with distinct, arched eyebrows. Her nose was, indeed, of African descent, but it lent itself to her full face with her luscious lips on which she had creamy, red lip-gloss.

As Ginger looked at Cleo's very large, protruding breasts underneath her driver's coat, she judged them to be at least a 36 DD, far larger than her small, pert, white breasts.

Even from her sitting position Ginger saw she had large, wide, voluptuous hips that continued out onto well-defined thighs that filled her pants legs and pressed against the material. She could only imagine her calves were as well formed as her thighs.

"Ginger, I want you to meet, Cleo, our driver, whom I have asked to provide a special service for us tonight since it's your birthday. The surprises haven't stopped yet, Love," Lady Rose said with delight. "I've already told her your name that I wrote on the sheets of paper I had put inside the envelope I handed to her before we drove off to come here to Hyde Park."

Ginger looked at Cleo intently and then leaned forward, offering her hand, before saying, "I'm very glad to meet you, Cleo."

"And I you, Ginger. Happy nineteenth birthday," Cleo smiled, showing her beautiful, white teeth that looked like the finest ivory.

"Thank you."

Without saying another word Cleo took off her jacket and laid it on the seat next to her cap, revealing her voluptuous breasts pressing against her clean, white shirt with a black tie.

Ginger saw a hint of Cleo's nipples through the material, and she began to feel agitated between her legs, and when she slid back into her seat to quiet the agitation, the small pearl chain pressed between her pussy lips and rubbed over her clit, causing her to become more sexually agitated.

She breathed irregularly and her heart beat more rapidly. Ginger's eyes were transfixed on Cleo's large breasts as Cleo intentionally drew out every move she made so that her sexual teasing worked to her advantage.

Ginger watched every detail Cleo made with her fingers as they pushed each button slowly through its opposite hole until she had her shirt opened to her belt. Cleo then pulled the tails of her shirt up and out her pants. She looked over at Ginger and saw lust in her green eyes, and she marveled at how pale white her skin was and how orange her hair was, especially in contrast to her blackness.

Now having Ginger's full attention, Cleo reached behind her back and unsnapped the four hooks on her bra, loosening the cups on her breasts. Cleo then brought her hands back in front and slid the straps over her shoulders but did not let her bra fall off. Instead, for effect, Cleo cupped her breasts beneath her bra and pointed them towards Ginger as an invitation to her, letting Ginger know her breasts would be hers before the night was over.

Having implanted this provocative suggestion in Ginger's mind, Cleo carefully and deliberately moved her hands away, taking the DD cups of her bra with them until it was off, exposing her large, voluptuous, black breasts whose nipples were already standing tall and hard in the centres of her dark areolas that surrounded them.

Once more Cleo cupped her breasts and pointed them at Ginger as if saying, "Do you want them? Do you want Mama Cleo to bring them to you? They're yours for now."

Ginger, however, was spell bound and glued to her seat, not wanting to break the spell, but wanting Cleo to go on undressing herself so she could see all of her.

Cleo had that very thing in mind as she opened her belt buckle, unbuttoned her pants, and unzip her fly. She then reached back with her hands, pressed her feet to the floor of the limo, and lifted her ass off the seat, pulling her pants over her round, full ass and off her legs, letting them fall next her feet. She then bent over and took her shoes and socks off, leaving her with only her white, thong panties on her black body.

Ginger strained her eyes to see the outline of Cleo's pussy underneath the flimsy material of her panties. At the same time she reached underneath her dressed and pressed her fingers against her pussy, rubbing the string of small pearls wedged between her pussy lips and rolling the upper pearls against her swollen clit.

Cleo smiled coyly at Ginger, seeing how sexually aroused she had become watching her taking off her clothes as a strip tease artist tantalizes her audience by taking off her clothes one item at a time until she is completely naked, exposing all her charms for all to see but none to touch. This, however, would be different. Ginger not only saw, but she was going to be able to touch Cleo's body as well as have Cleo touch hers.

To heighten Ginger's sexual stimulation, Cleo slid forward on the seat until her full ass cheeks were at the edge. She took her left hand and pulled the right edge of her white, thong panties away from her pussy and showed it to Ginger who marveled at the full, black, heavy bush of pubic hair between Cleo's legs. Seeing Cleo's pussy bared was unnerving for Ginger, and her mouth actually salivated at the very thought of having her face buried into Cleo's fine pussy. While Ginger still had her eyes glued to Cleo's uncovered pussy, Cleo took her right index finger and slid it up her vulva, separating her labia that showed the contrast of the dark skin along the edge of her pussy lips and the pink inner flesh beneath. She then easily opened the lips of her vulva and inserted her first two fingers into her vagina as a hot knife cuts through soft butter. When she brought her fingers out of her pussy, it was covered with pussy cream, and she brought them to her mouth and she sucked them clean of her pussy cream.

Now there was only one thing left for Cleo to do, take off her panties. She, therefore, slid her hands down her sides and pushed her fingers underneath the elastic straps of her thong panties. Keeping her eyes fixed on Ginger, Cleo slowly and tauntingly slid her panties over her abdomen, bent her knees while leaning forward, and slipped her panties off her magnificent full thighs and shapely calves and over her feet. She then twirled them around on her right index finger and tossed them over to Ginger who caught them and brought them to her face so she could smell Cleo's fragrance.

Cleo looked over at Lady Rose who had been watching and enjoying her striptease from her cap to her panties. She nodded her head.

Now, complying with Lady Rose's wishes one more thing had to happen. Cleo dropped to the floor of the limo and crawled across it until she knelt in front of Ginger who was trembling with sexual arousal. Ginger wanted Cleo's head between her legs, eating her wet pussy. She hungered for it.

Cleo looked into Ginger's eyes and held her stare with her luminescent, dark eyes. Ginger saw a 'yes' in them as if Cleo had seen her hunger.

Placing her hands on Ginger's ankles, Cleo slid them slowly up her legs, and Ginger felt the warmth of Cleo's touch through her sheer nylons, a touch that already set her young body on fire with uncontrollable lust. When she reached Ginger's knees, Cleo continued with her hands, sliding along Ginger's soft, smooth thighs until her fingertips touched her pussy that she felt was wet with her body's natural lubricant.

Ginger let out a soft gasp when Cleo's fingers made contact with her pussy and touched the soft sweetness of her vulva. Cleo knew what she was doing and where she was going with her hands.

Cleo retreated back down Ginger's thighs until her fingers touched the bottom of her dress that was at mid-thigh. She needed to undress Ginger before going on so it would not bet wrinkles and soiled while making love. It didn't take Cleo long to have Ginger's dress off as well as her nylons and shoes. She carefully placed Ginger's clothes on the seat against the left, far door.

Having done that, Cleo brought her attention back to Ginger who was now fully naked except for her scanty G-String.

Now it was time to get to Ginger's pussy. Even though Cleo had seen Ginger's orange hair, she wasn't prepared to see the same orange hair on her pussy. This was a novelty for Cleo because, even though she had white lovers in the past, none ever compared with the young morsel of feminine flesh that lay before her just waiting for her mouth to devour her pussy.

Cleo studied Ginger's pussy for a minute or two so she saw every detail, the flushed skin of her labia, the puffiness of her vulva, the wetness that glistened in the dim light of the limo.

"You are one, fine, young woman, Ginger. I'll give you that, and my insides are churning at the thought of licking and eating your pussy," said Cleo in a husky voice.

Just as amazing as Ginger's orange pubic hair was, so was the skimpy, black G-String that was nothing more than a string of small pearls that lay between the cleft between her small labia and continued over her clit until thin, black straps went up and over each hip and came together in the back between her ass cheeks.

Cleo had never seen anything like it before, and out of curiosity she felt the pearls against Ginger's pussy, rolling the little pearls from side to side with her fingertips. This elicited a steady moan from Ginger because of the sexual pleasure it gave her.

The movement of her fingers rolling the pearls finally brought them to Ginger's sexually energized clit. Upon that sweet touch, Ginger lost control and thrust her hips onto Cleo's finger.

"Oh, yes, Cleo. Do me. Do me good," sighed Ginger. "Rub the string of pearls over my love pearl."

Cleo did as she was asked, but in so doing she also bent her head down and licked Ginger's clit with her pink, wet, tongue, causing her intense, erotic feelings. Cleo licked Ginger's clit until she finally opened her mouth and took it inside where she sucked and sucked on it with great fervor, exaggerating Ginger's wanton needs to the highest level.

Even though she had had a mighty orgasm earlier in the day, she was still ready to have another one. She couldn't deny her need for an orgasm.

As Ginger threw her head back and forth in blissful sweetness from her sexual energy, Cleo let her right hand fall down until she easily found Ginger's vaginal opening where she quickly inserted her first two fingers and thrust them all the way inside her vaginal sheath and continued finger-fucking her while sucking her clit until she heard the telltale-whine coming out of Ginger's mouth as she bucked her pussy up and down on Cleo's face until she sensed her orgasm, first coming in gentle spasms but followed by powerful waves of sexual energy that caused it to tremble with pure, erotic, pleasure.

Ginger reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing her hard nipples as she anticipated the final surge of sexual energy that would take her over the top.

Without much warning, Ginger thrust her hips once more and pressed her pussy against Cleo's face and ejaculated her clear liquid all over her beautiful, black face. Ginger shot three times, each decreasing in volume. The second and third shots went into Cleo's mouth after she slid it off Ginger's throbbing, vibrating clit and went down to cover her vaginal and urethral openings.

After Ginger was able to look at Cleo, she smiled and said, "Thank you, Cleo. That was wonderful. I never get tired of having an orgasm."

Cleo got off her knees and stood up in front of Ginger, her large, black breasts tipped with dark areolas and darker nipples in her sight. Her big, puffy, black pussy covered with a heavy bush of black pubic hair was at Ginger's eyelevel, giving her a full view of her pussy.

Cleo gave Ginger a wicked grin and asked as she lifted her breasts in her hands, "How would you like to suck on my breasts, Ginger? They're yours if you want them."

Using that as a rhetorical pronouncement, Cleo crawled up onto the seat and straddled her legs over Ginger's lap, thus bringing the nipples of her breasts a few inches away from her mouth.

Ginger still had her hands around her breasts, but she slid them off her breasts and put them onto Cleo's large, full breasts. She felt their smoothness and their weight, and without a word, Ginger took Cleo's right breast into both of her hands and put her wet mouth over the tall, dark nipple and sucked.