A Tempting Vacation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers

Jarred from her brief fantasy diversion by Beth's question, Pam rolled onto her back, and felt her breasts jiggle beneath the tight confines of her shirt. She glanced down to easily see her erect nipples, silently cursing whoever took her bras. She still thought it was probably Beth, but the things she'd said about Amy weren't really that farfetched. Well, whoever the culprit, they were likely going to accomplish their goal, if it was indeed to maintain the sexual tension between her and Ron.

Still, Pam knew it was her words that would matter most. Even if she looked to be straight from the pages of a pin-up calendar, if she was emphatic with Ron that the locker fiasco was an accident and there would be nothing even remotely similar happening between them ever again, then she was certain he'd behave. The more she thought on it, the idea of having no choice but to offer up a sexy image to him by going commando in these tight clothes, while at the same time jointly pledging that their remaining time together would be innocent and proper, might be devilishly exciting. And such 'innocent' teasing, capping off the incredibly titillating events of the day, will be the final naughty nudge needed to lead to some alone time later in the bathroom, where she will borrow Beth's toy and take the considerable edge off her rapidly all-consuming libido.

Beth glanced at Pam, obviously lost in her thoughts, and continued to silently grind up the sensuvive tablets. She had decided they'd all take a dose of the fun drugs before bed tonight, after all, she wanted everyone to be primed and susceptible for tomorrow, and her most delicious plan for them by far.

Beth finished mixing the drinks just as Ron stepped from the bathroom. She handed him his Cialis laced Mountain Dew, and Pam her rum and Coke, infused with the female sexual enhancement drug. Beth took her own doctored drink with her into the bathroom, taking note of the way Ron kept glancing at her jiggling boobs highlighted by her one-size-too-small orange bikini. Her own quick peek to his gym shorts confirmed the ease with which the curvature of what appeared to be a still mostly flaccid penis was evident behind the light grey material.

No matter that she'd been plotting how best to talk with Ron, nervousness overcame her and Pam gulped down almost half of her drink, and went to the kitchen to refresh it, more with rum than coke.

As he watched Pam bound from the bed and head around the bar to refill her drink, Ron took note of how her breasts shimmied behind the fitted pink t-shirt, and further down, how utterly fantastic her ass looked in the tight shorts. Having so recently given Lil the fucking of his young life, the flaccid state of his cock was not really surprising, yet as Pam turned to rejoin him, her protruding nipples unmistakable, his prick lurched ever so slightly in what would be a slow but steady expansion to yet another erection.

"Ron, sit down here on the bed for a minute, so we can talk." Pam directed as she set her drink on the nightstand and crawled up on the bed, practically feeling Ron's eyes caress her ass along the way, until she finally settled with her back resting against the headboard and her legs crossed Indian style. She knew it was a slightly cruel to sit this way in such brief shorts, but she just couldn't seem to resist acting on her recent thoughts about innocently teasing the boy while they spoke.

As he sat on the edge of the bed, and even before he turned to face Amy's mom, the memory of Pam reclined in this exact spot only a few hours earlier, while Beth slowly seduced her to the point she was pleading for an orgasm invaded his brain. His dick took another shift within his shorts, then he lifted his left leg up slightly onto the bed so that he could focus on Pam. He was greeted once again with her noticeably braless boobs and erect nipples, and before he could stop himself, allowed his eyes to fall to the minimal material of her shorts, barely concealing what he knew to be her panty-less crotch.

Still clutching his drink, Ron took one quick glance to his own groin, confirming that his twisting maneuver on the bed had stretched the grey shorts tight across his still mostly flaccid, yet significantly engorged cock as it lay trapped against his right thigh. The lengthening shaft and bulbous head was clearly outlined and he decided to do what had proven to be the best course of action several times already on this trip, act innocent and unaware of the image he presented.

"Well. I guess it's obvious what I need to say, but earlier, in the locker, well, clearly that was just some sort of freakish accident that we need to both forget about. I mean, neither of us planned or wanted it to happen, and ah, you could say we were just victims of circumstance, and, well I think we both actually handled the whole thing rather well." Pam paused, curious to see if Ron would respond.

The few seconds of silence seemed much longer, and Ron felt compelled to give her some feedback, "Umm, yeah, I'm really sorry, you know. I, ah, I didn't plan to be in there naked like that. It was just when I heard you and Mr. Johnson coming in, I panicked and hid. I am sorry I spied on you, ah, I didn't do that on purpose either, really."

Hearing Ron reference seeing her and Mike together, while leaving unspoken the near certainty that he'd heard her begging to be fucked, was not a part of this whole episode she wanted to rehash, so Pam sought to shut this down with her own little summary speech, "Okay Ron, I am not blaming you. Again, we both saw and heard things that it would be best for us to simply forget. And specifically as to what transpired inside that locker, well it was all unavoidable. And no matter how, ahem, well, intimate it might have been, it was 100% unintended, and we just mustn't think of it again. And even though we were both blameless in our behavior, we certainly won't ever mention it to anybody else, not even Beth, and especially not Amy. Agreed?"

While the mention of Amy's name did indeed give him a brief pause, the past days' events had forced Ron to become quite comfortable with the various rationalizations that allowed him to lessen his guilt concerning his girlfriend. What he couldn't justify based on Amy's willingness to initially lure him into her evolving, perverted teasing and exhibitionism, he blamed on having been essentially 'raped' as was the case with the college girls, Beth, Sue and even Lil. His final, and most recent defense was that while he perhaps really did love Amy, he was too young and dumb to know if it would last beyond high school, but most certainly not too dumb to recognize the opportunity for this once-in-a-lifetime vacation adventure. The fact that one of these women was Amy's mom did put a troublesome spin on his rationalizations, but he was convinced that if he continued to let Beth portray him as the naïve teenager he'd been only two days prior, she might eventually push them to the point that Pam would break and cross the line to clearly initiating sex with him , which would be his ultimate vindication for anything that happened at that point.

Having once again quickly sidestepped any significant guilt concerning Amy, Ron allowed his vision to dart over Pam's body as she spoke. He hoped not to be too obvious, but her hard nipples and the way her muscular thighs framed the slender crotch of her shorts, barely hiding her pussy, was just too intriguing to avoid. As she ceased speaking, he made an impulsive decision to push things a little, and responded, "Sure, I won't tell anybody, I promise. Can I be honest with you though?"

Pam had noticed the way his eyes kept moving from her face to chest then groin and back again. She was inwardly pleased she'd had no choice but to torment him with her attire, but his last question caused her some concern. That, and the unmistakable bulge of his obviously hardening penis told her it best to let him speak, then end this conversation before she lost control of the situation.

"Ah, yes. Of course you can be honest."

"Well, like I said, I can agree not to tell anybody. But I just can't agree to not thinking about it ever again. I mean, I feel bad, like perverted bad, you know, cause you're Amy's mom, and you know, like, a parent figure, and so nice to me and all, but, well, your body, um, is like..., well I mean you are just so perfect, er I mean attractive, and to be trapped with you, you know, like we were, you pressed up against me like that might be the most exciting thing ever." Ron paused, taking note of Pam's face, and the way she had started unconsciously biting her bottom lip while at the same time unsuccessfully trying to steal subtle peeks at his cock, which was now pressing out against the leg of his shorts, as a full blown hard-on was fast approaching. He had rambled on more than he intended, and knew it was best to not push too far, "Gosh, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have, you know, said all that. It is just that today was so, well, you know. I just can't believe what happened. Please, please forgive me. I am so embarrassed......I should have never told you that, cause, well I should have just kept that to myself, I hope I didn't offend you, and I promise I won't ever speak of it again, and I'll do my best not to even think of it. And don't worry, I would never ever tell Amy, I swear."

As Ron finished, he swung his leg back around a little, and while holding his drink in both hands, lowered it to just above his crotch to help conceal his erection, as would be the proper thing to do. He kept his sights on Pam, however, anxious to see how she would react to his first verbal validation as to her tight, sexy body.

Hearing Ron essentially confirm his lust for her with his awkward compliments, was surprisingly much more arousing than Pam would have thought. Her body was on fire, and she could feel her nipples practically ripping through her confining t-shirt. Much like Ron, she needed to shift positions for fear that the sudden surge of moisture beginning to escape her vagina would seep through the thin cotton shorts. As she extended her legs, bringing them tight together, she recognized the need to end this talk asap. Pam struggled to conceal her own arousal while seeking out the proper words that would diffuse this dangerous dynamic Ron's honesty had laid bare.

"Now Ron. Listen, I understand how today would be exciting for a boy such as yourself. Ahem, ....but you must understand that for an adult like me, well, what happened wasn't ah, arousing....ah, well what I mean to say is that, you know, today was only an unfortunate and embarrassing accident. I appreciate what you said, I mean I understand, ah where you're coming from, but, well, you just need to remember how inappropriate it all was, me being old enough to be your mother, and ah, not to even mention that you're my daughter's boyfriend. So you just need to make sure and don't let your mind go places it shouldn't. I would never tell Amy, cause I don't want to see her hurt, but if you can't put this behind us, I would feel compelled to talk to your folks, you know, about any inappropriate behavior from this point on. I would have no choice as it would be my responsibility as a parent to keep you on the right path."

Pam paused, having obviously struggled to speak coherently, and not quite sure her threat to tell his parents was the right thing to do, or even believable. Still anxious to end this, she simply added, "So, let's just move on and act like it never happened."

"Act like what never happened?" Beth said, stepping from the bathroom just at that moment.

Pam had been so focused on trying to control her own libido while squelching the rising tension between her and Ron that she was totally unprepared for Beth's appearance, and turned to her with the classic wide eyed, deer in the headlights look.

"Well?" Beth said, standing there wearing the same baby blue nightie she'd worn that morning. The florescent light of the bathroom streaming out to produce the silhouette of her sleek body beneath the cotton gown. She took note of Pam's strange reaction, but as Ron began to speak, she made the decision to circle back around later to delve into what seemed to have Pam so flummoxed.

Ron saw Pam freeze up, and quickly decided to do his part to keep their secret, even as his eyes took in Beth's brazenly displayed silhouette. He began to speak, saying the first thing he felt fairly certain Beth would believe, "Ah, well, this is embarrassing, but we were just talking about what to get on the pizza, and well, I wasn't paying attention, and my shorts leg pulled up some, and, well, it only popped out for a second, and I put it right away. I was super embarrassed, and Pam was just telling me to not worry about it and act like it never happened." Ron finished while still keeping his drink filled hands in front of his crotch to conceal his near complete erection.

Beth looked to see Pam sheepishly nod her concurrence, then seized the opportunity, saying, "Oh, only that. I thought we all agreed not to be so uptight about our living arrangement. Remember Ron, Pam and I agreed to treat you just like family, actually just like one of the girls if I recall. Next time something like that happens, don't even worry about it. You are only human after all, and since we've decided not to really alter how we dress on vacation, just because we have you living with us, well, let's just say we will all just need to deal with little mishaps that could occur. I think we're all mature enough to realize that a teenager's body is swarming with hormones and we understand how you might, sort of, lose control to those hormones every now and then. Don't worry about it, and we won't either, and like Pam said, a little unintended exposure here and there should be treated by all of us like it's no big deal. You ok with that?"

"Ah, well, yeah I guess. It's just that, well, sometimes, like you said, I can't really control, I mean, you know, sometimes I just sort of respond, and it's almost impossible to, ah, to keep it a secret, you know? And I don't want to offend either of you, or get in trouble." Ron answered in what would have been a truthful manner as recently as yesterday, but was now simply parroting the message Beth has been laying the groundwork for ever since Amy left for the cruise ship.

Beth noted Pam's silence and visibly uneasy expression, and continued on carefully, "I understand Ron, really I do. I think as long as you remain respectful and conduct yourself properly, even if, ahem, a certain part of you doesn't, you know, cooperate, then we'll all manage to get along, don't you think so Pam?"

Pam sat there, her nipples nearly painfully erect and tenting her t-shirt, astonished at where this conversation had gone. What she had intended to be a thorough reproach of Ron so that he would retreat back to behaving as the timid boyfriend of her daughter, had spiraled into a discussion of how he could basically flaunt his enormous erections before them as if it were completely acceptable. As things now stood, the best Pam could do was downplay the situation, "Ah, I agree we should all do our best to maintain our modesty and behave accordingly. Right now, I think I need to get a quick shower. Beth why don't you go ahead and order the pizza?" Pam cut short the conversation, anxious to escape to the privacy of the bathroom, ignoring the fact she'd already showered back in the spa.

At the sound of the running water, Beth sauntered over next to Ron, still sitting on the bed, and took his nearly empty drink from his hands so she could more easily see his bulging shorts. "Oh my, you certainly weren't lying about giving my friend a little show, now were you? Why don't you order us a cheese pizza from room service, then sit tight while I take Pam a change of clothes. Maybe I'll be able to help your problem there once I've talked with Pam for a minute or two." She then retrieved the yellow nightie Pam had worn earlier that morning and slipped into the bathroom.

()()()

As soon as Pam had extracted herself from Beth's manipulative discussion about Ron's ever-present erections, she turned on the shower and leaned against the vanity, gazing into the mirror to once again collect herself, just as it seemed she'd done virtually every day since leaving Nashville. It had grown apparent that her mounting taboo thoughts and fantasies about Amy's boyfriend were stoking her smoldering arousal, leaving her in a state of constant turmoil. No matter how many times she'd established a moral position from which she'd pledged not to falter, her increasingly sex obsessed mind and perpetually stimulated body eventually won out, ultimately nudging her ever closer to the carnal temptations she knew to be so perilous. At first, the concessions she made felt relatively benign and easy to rationalize, but as this vacation progressed, so did her willingness to excuse her evolving deviant behavior.

Now, looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a sexual creature that hadn't existed back in Nashville, as the persistently aching desires she was diligently attempting to keep at bay were blatantly manifested on her face and body. From the tousled hair framing the flushed skin tone of her face and neck, to her attention demanding nipples and jiggling breasts encased within the body-molding t-shirt, and even further down, to the sinfully teeny shorts scarcely encasing the pronounced roundness of her bubbly ass while at the same time highlighting her bronzed, sleekly muscled legs, her image just oozed of a wanton and audacious sexuality.

Pam realized she needed to make a plan for the coming days, and obviously her recurring pattern of pledging to behave as June Cleaver then morphing into Mrs. Robinson was not working. With the steam now beginning to pour over the top of the shower curtain, Pam shimmied free of the tight tee and shorts, pausing briefly to admire her tanned physique in the mirror. She pledged to spend her time beneath the hot water devising a strategy to best deal with Beth, Ron and the temptations that most certainly lie ahead. And to take that first step in self control, Pam needed to find her friends large dildo to take in the shower with her.

()()()

Just as Pam had shed her second, and last, article of clothing, and just before she began to search in Beth's bag for the sex toy, her friend burst through the door with such abandon that the humid air engulfed her, molding the wispy blue nightie to her otherwise nude form.

Combining her long tanned legs and air-dried, frizzy blonde hair framing her sun-kissed face with the sexy gown, she looked to have stepped straight from the pages of a Victoria's Secret catalogue. "Oh, I thought you'd be in the shower already." Beth said, genuinely surprised to find her friend standing before her, naked. "I was just bringing you something to wear."

"You mean you were coming to take my only even semi-remotely modest outfit remaining, and exchange it for that flimsy nightgown?" Pam replied in an accusatory, yet not unfriendly tone. She knew Beth well enough to realize that she'd continue to deny having hidden her clothes and underwear, and that the conniving manipulations would continue, likely until they got back to Nashville and returned Ron to the protection of his own mother.

"Now Pam, why do you accuse me of such underhanded behavior," Beth answered with the slightest knowing grin, "you know I only wanted to bring you something comfy to wear. I mean, you may think the shorts and t-shirt are modest, but you wrap that rockin' body in anything that tight, and well, it's hardly modest. I suspect your outfit was the main reason Ron's shorts couldn't contain his, shall we say, appreciation of your attire."

Beth's reference to her "rocking" body, led Pam to glance into the mirror, and spy herself still nude, with her firm breasts jutting out proudly and her nipples fully erect. Hearing this confirmation of her own undeniable sex appeal seemed to kick in the most recent Sensuvive pill she'd unknowingly ingested, and a hot jolt of moistness exploded within her already clammy pussy.

JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers