A Tempting Vacation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

Suddenly feeling self-conscious with her nudity, Pam grabbed a towel and allowed it to drape between her and Beth, as she responded, "Very cute Beth, but seriously, you've got to stop doing, you know, what you're doing. Your little scheming games started off as some slightly naughty fun, but after today, well, you really need to let up. I don't even know exactly how you planned that whole massage thing, but... it's all just too, well, ....just too tempting sometimes,..... I mean for Ron,.... the poor boy must be ready to explode from, you know, everything you've put him through." Pam rambled on, nearly pleading in an effort to recapture at least a bit of the moral high ground she'd been steadily surrendering. She'd made a concerted effort to blame Beth, but to her limited knowledge, she figured she'd teased Ron the most, especially when taking the locker confinement into consideration.

Beth had noted both Pam and Ron's behavior only minutes before as slightly off, and now, hearing her friend's scattered plea for relief, she suspected something more had gone on today than she'd realized, and zeroing in on what Pam had said, replied, "What do you mean after today? I was very well behaved today. I admit I did put you in a couple of bikinis that were slightly more sexy than you'd normally wear, and well, you and I did get rather naughty over lunch, but that didn't involve Ron."

Pam listened to Beth's response, barely noting how she was moving ever closer. "You look so tense, here, turn around and let me work your shoulders loose. You act like you didn't even have a massage only an hour or so ago. Are you sure Mike didn't skip past the massage and let his fingers walk in other places on your body? What went down back there to have you so on edge?" Beth prodded, trying to figure out exactly what had happened.

She was pleased Pam had complied and turned to face the mirror while she rubbed her shoulders. As if in a trance, Pam still held the towel, effectively concealing her body from her breasts down to the edge of the vanity, but her backside remained completely bare and open to Beth's gaze.

Hearing Beth probe for more information forced Pam to reassess her plan on how much to divulge of her spa adventure. She knew she wouldn't stop until she had every juicy detail. Her mind was so focused on what to say next, she barely comprehended Beth had maneuvered her in front of the vanity, and begun to massage her shoulders and upper back.

"Well?" Beth pressed for a reply, while at the same time allowing her bikini clad hips to randomly brush into Pam's bubbly, gravity-defying ass.

"Oh Beth, I feel so guilty." Pam began, deciding it might be good to confess a portion of her regretful actions, even if she lied about the true source of her anxiety. "You are right about Mike. He did way more than massage me, and well, after our day, I was so.....ah, well, receptive, it just sort of spiraled out of control." She paused for a reaction, and for the first time noticed the near constant contact between their bodies as Beth's well-manicured fingers roamed and stroked over her shoulders, arms and increasingly further down her back.

She struggled with whether or not to submit to Beth's still mostly innocent touch, or break free, and have their current conversation potentially derailed to an insincere debate about trust, friendship and an 'innocent massage'. Deciding it best to forge ahead with this limited confession about Mike, Pam remained in place and allowed the massage to continue, even as her body began to respond to the soft caresses.

"Really....wow. Well go ahead, tell me everything." Answered Beth, now intently curious if Mike did more than he'd promised her.

"It didn't take long after you all left us alone. I have to admit I was already so turned on from being the guinea pig for the massage lesson, and I guess he was too. He mostly used his hands, his fingers everywhere until I was ready to explode, and after a while, I even turned over and let him go down on me. God, it was just what I needed, well almost." Pam could sense the urgency in Beth's hands increase as her tale unfolded, and they began to roam more freely over her body.

She couldn't deny the pleasurable sensations, but battled her growing arousal in an effort to adhere to her earlier declaration to avoid this very temptation, and ploughed ahead with the Cliffsnotes version of her spa encounter. "When Mike suggested we go to the Men's Locker room and not have to worry about someone walking in on us, I knew he planned to fuck me, and I was ok with it."

"Oh my Pam, you little minx. So did you? Did you fuck him?" Beth decided to forgo asking for all the explicit details in favor of quickly discovering exactly how far they went. Still, she couldn't resist using the tale as an excuse for pushing the envelope with her sexy friend, and deftly slid her hands over Pam's shoulders, pushing the towel downward as she said, "Did he grope your perfect titties like this while he tried to slide his hard cock between your legs?"

Given what had transpired at lunch, Pam rationalized that a few moments of Beth playing with her boobs while she finished up this story wouldn't be so bad, and gave into her delightful touch as she spoke, "Umm hmmm, his hands were everywhere. But we didn't fuck, not really. I was ready, I mean you should have seen me Beth. He had me pressed against the locker, my ass jutting out and he had his penis just barely inside me, about to slam all the way in. I swear I wanted it so bad. Then, out of nowhere, we hear his wife yelling for him at the door."

"No...really, what did you do?" Beth responded, even while her hands gently stroked and squeezed Pam's sensitive breasts. Replaying the events from the spa in her mind, she realized this must have been after she'd sent Lil to break up their massage, and several minutes after she'd banished Ron to the very same locker room. Now truly intrigued to hear more, she continued, "Did she catch you in the act?"

"Thank God No. Mike managed to shove me inside the big locker just before she burst through the door." Pam truthfully confessed, deciding it best to avoid as many lies as possible, and only leave out the minor detail that Ron had been trapped naked with her the entire time.

Beth's mind was having a hard time putting it all together. She'd come in that locker room only 15 minutes or so later, to find Ron pounding Lil in the shower, with no sign of either Mike or Pam. "So, what happened next, how did you finally escape?"

Even as Pam concentrated on retelling her edited version of events, her body was steadily melting into Beth's talented hands, one of which had at some point snaked down until it was caressing her toned asscheeks. She'd certainly not intended this unexpected response to dictate her actions, but the speed with which her arousal escalated caught her off guard, and Pam unintentionally allowed a throaty moan to escape her lips.

In addition to the audible confirmation, Beth could feel Pam's body surrendering to her increasingly aggressive hands, and eager to keep her pliable, urged her to divulge more of her erotic interlude. "What happened then, I bet Mike was so worked up by you, he was ready to rape his wife, and after she'd spent her time with Ron, I bet she was more than willing, am I right?"

Now squirming beneath Beth's touch, Pam said, "Ah, well actually, umm, yeah, I could see them through the vents in the locker door, and he pulled her towel off and they were all over each other."

Sensing that she was ready to cave, Beth slipped her hands down, until she was gripping Pam's lower abdomen with her left hand, and her right slid down across her ass and between her legs. She quickly positioned her thumb at her friend's moist opening, and pressed her fingers firmly into her swollen clit. "God, this sounds so hot, no wonder you're all flustered. It's hardly fair that Mike got to take all that pent up arousal you caused, and unleash it on Lil. Can't you only imagine how it would have felt to have him absolutely ram into you from behind, pressed against that locker?"

As Beth spoke the words, she aggressively thrust her thumb as far as she could into Pam's soaked and steamy cunt. Her left hand dropped down to provide relentless pressure to her throbbing clitoris as she began to rhythmically piston her thumb with long, firm strokes.

Pam realized she'd been steadily giving in to Beth's seductive words and feathery touch, but was in no way prepared for the sudden and ferocious fucking to which she was now being subjected. Knowing she should protest held little sway with her primal response as she instinctively thrust her ass outward to meet Beth's movements. The aggressive attention being paid to her clit coupled with the steady pounding of her pussy had her gasping and moaning in advance of her pending release she'd longed for the past several days.

At that moment, a knocking on the bathroom door startled them both to silence, even though Beth maintained the position of her thumb buried in her friend's drenched pussy and fingers tenderly strumming her engorged clit, and they heard Ron's voice, "Pam? Beth? The room service guy is here, you know, with the pizza."

That bit of reality was all it took for Pam to break free of her friend, even as Beth spoke up, "Ok Ron, we'll be right there."

Beth could see the guilty panic on Pam's face, and seeking to reassure her, whispered, "Look, don't worry about this. It's no big deal. Why don't you still take your shower........maybe make it a cold one," she paused with a slight chuckle at her attempted humor, "and I'll go make sure Ron didn't hear anything, and if he did, I'll lie so convincingly that he'll believe we were just goofing around, okay?"

Pam agreed as she stepped beneath the still hot water, both relieved and disappointed to be free of Beth's touch. As the shower curtain closed, Beth grabbed her shorts and tee shirt, leaving only the yellow nightgown in its place just as she'd originally intended, and went to join Ron.

()()()

Ron had been waiting patiently as Beth had instructed, his cock still hard, hoping she'd come back and give him a blow job, or maybe even fuck him yet again, but it seemed to be taking a long time. He thought he heard some moans coming from the bathroom, but with the running shower water and the hum of the air conditioner, he wasn't sure. Just as he'd stepped over close enough to press his ear to the door, room service knocked, and he went and managed to conceal his erection long enough to take the pizza.

Now, after summoning his roommates, he was about to take the first piece when Beth stepped back into the main room. She climbed up on the bureau and stuffed Pam's clothes in the same bag with everything else on top of the TV credenza. The entire time, Ron was frozen in place, mesmerized as the flimsy gown showcased her lean legs and erect nipples.

Beth stood there for a few seconds, weighing her options. Pam would certainly be in the bathroom long enough for her to have some fun, and even though her time with Mandy had been sexually satisfying, Mandy didn't bring the big hard cock to their little massage session that was currently throbbing behind Ron's thin gym shorts, hers for the taking.

"Put that pizza down, and go sit on the edge of the bed....you are a very lucky boy right now, because I am so horny I could explode, and I have a very nice surprise for you."

Before she gave in completely to her desire, Beth thought again about her plans for tomorrow, and how she needed to position Ron in order for it to all come together. Seeing him so aggressively taking Lil in the locker room had been most surprising. If he gained too much confidence, or became desperately bold as a result of having been teased so mercilessly, it could ruin everything. She realized she really needed to understand what happened in that locker room to push him to the point of nearly raping Lil, and prompting him to talk while she tended to his ever present hard on would be the easiest, and most enjoyable way to proceed.

Ron only had to hear those instructions once, and quickly dropped the pizza back into the box, and did as he'd been told. What little softening had taken place with his prick was quickly reversed, and he sat there with his shorts about to be ripped at the seams.

Confident she'd have plenty of time to disengage upon hearing the shower turned off, Beth strode toward Ron, deliberately pulling the gown over her head. Blatantly revealing herself to him for what she knew would be a very limited amount of time seemed like the quickest way to discover what she needed to know, and as his eyes were transfixed on this unexpected treat, she maneuvered between his legs.

Beth wasted little time and immediately knelt down, tugged his cock free from his shorts, engulfed his bulbous head, and upon pulling her suctioning lips free with an audible 'plop' said, "So, Pam was in there, telling me about what happened in the locker room." She paused, now stroking his erection with the same hand that had only moments before been pleasuring Pam.

Knowing she was spreading Pam's juices over Ron's lovely cock was giving her a perverted thrill. She briefly considered letting him in on this bit of twisted depravity, but decided it would be best to minimize Ron's knowledge of Pam's evolving sexual proclivities as much as possible.

Ron's mind was spinning, having been jarred from the sensation of Beth's talented mouth on his dick, and the sight of her magnificently naked body, by her revelation that she knew about the locker. He didn't really know what to say, and was surprised Pam had told Beth about it, after she'd made him pledge to keep the secret, but obviously she knew. But he didn't dwell long on why she might have told, as he mostly just hoped that Beth would keep sucking his dick.

Seeing the confirmation in his expression that something had indeed taken place, but faced with his silence, Beth dropped her lips back to his throbbing erection and worked to take as much of his length as she could. Just at the point of gagging, she pulled free, her viscous saliva trailing from her lips down onto her hand, she began to stroke him in a deliberate manner. Seeing the animalistic longing on his face, she knew extracting the details about the spa locker room would be like taking candy from a baby.

"God Ron, hearing Pam tell me what happened made me so hot, and now seeing your cock, all swollen and angry looking, I just want to suck it till you fill my mouth with your cum." She once again lowered her head, as if to repeat her attempt to swallow him from tip to base, but stopped and held him tightly in her unmoving grasp, her lips nearly touching his glistening helmet with each word, "It will turn me on so much to hear your version. I won't stop giving you the best blowjob of your life, as long as you keep talking about the locker room, and how everything happened up until I came in and found you with Lil, okay?" She kissed his blood engorged crown tenderly; certain she'd been vague enough to have him provide a full disclosure.

"Um, well, okay," he began to speak, often grasping for words as Beth immediately began to lick up and down the length of his cock. "I was about to take a shower, ....um, and I heard Mr. Johnson coming, ...oh God, ah.... in the locker room with Pam, and.....well, I didn't really know what to do, so I hid..... in the locker. And it was so, you know, hot to watch and listen to him and Pam. ....God Beth, you're driving me crazy! .....They got naked right away and he was about to do it with her, with her pressed right against the locker. I could see her face through the vents, no more than six inches from me. But then, Lil banged on the door and started yelling for him."

As his tale unfolded, Beth started to put it all together, and said, "So, that's when Mike shoved Pam in the locker with you?"

"Yeah, it was so weird at first, us both being naked and me coated in that thick massage gel. But it was so tight in there, I guess being slippery might have helped her squeeze in."

Beth hadn't really stopped to consider that either of them, much less both, had been naked when they hid, but of course it made sense. "God... that... is ....so ....hot!" She managed to utter a single word between every lick across his sensitive head. This latest revelation shot her own arousal through the roof, and Beth shoved Ron back on the bed and climbed on top of him in the same motion. As she positioned her nearly dripping cunt over his throbbing erection, she said, "You tell me every little detail you can remember, while I enjoy your lovely cock."

"Oh god, okay. So at first we're pressed face to face, but the way Pam was positioned, my dick was almost pressing right up between her boobs, and ....." Ron continued to retell the locker adventure as best he could remember it.

As he spoke, Beth slammed down onto his thick cock with all her might. She held herself there and did her best to grip each delicious centimeter of his girth with her overstuffed pussy. Her orgasm came over her swiftly, overwhelming her with an unexpected force.

Ron could feel Beth's pussy gripping him tightly, and her body quivered as he watched her facial expression intensify as she came. Her sudden orgasm stole his attention, and he paused in his tale.

As she settled back to her senses, Beth began to slowly rotate her hips, allowing all but the tip of Ron's cock to escape her moist confinement. Still gasping for air, she hissed "Oh my, well I feel much better. Now, Ron baby, you better tell me more, or I am going to get off you and go eat a piece of pizza." To further encourage him, she sank once again down his entire length

Ron composed himself as best he could, and replied, "Ok, well, once she stood up on the ball, we were smashed together so that, you know, my dick was pressed all along her, you know, her pussy. It was maybe the hottest thing that will ever happen to me, but Pam obviously wanted to escape from that, and pivoted around so that her back was against me......"

As Ron spoke, Beth realized why Pam was so flustered. She was hearing about it second hand, and was so turned on she'd had to slip his fat dick into her smoldering cunt. Her pace was picking up and she was fast approaching another orgasm when the clanking of the pipes indicated Pam's shower had ended.

Beth stopped moving and leaned in close to Ron's face. "Ron honey, I hate to do this, but we have to stop before Pam comes out....oh, and don't tell her we talked about the locker. You see, I might have not been clear about what she'd already told me, cause it certainly wasn't that story. Maybe later you can finish it for me."

Ron stared at her in disbelief, shocked even after all the sneaky things he'd seen Beth do, that she'd been able to trick him into divulging his and Pam's secret.

As Beth swung her leg free, Ron's cock eventually slipped from her. "So, has she talked to you about what happened?"

Breaking from his stunned realization of her deception, he answered, "Yeah, while you were in the shower. She told me it was an unfortunate freak accident, and that I better not even think about it again, and that I shouldn't tell you." He finished, shaking his head at the thought of being so easily manipulated by the gorgeous naked woman standing before him.

Beth slipped her gown on over her head, saying, "Well, I think you better listen to her. She was just telling me in the bathroom that she is concerned about your behavior from now until we go home. It would be terrible to have made it this far only to have her have to call your parents." She paused, glad to see a somber look on Ron's face. "Now, how about some pizza?"

()()()

Pam slipped on the yellow gown, and unlike the first time she'd worn it earlier that morning, was well aware of its propensity to become transparent when backlit. Now, however, she didn't even have the minor consolation of wearing any panties as she stared at herself in the mirror, her still damp hair sexily framing her face. Her lack of underwear wasn't completely obvious, well, besides the fact that her seemingly perpetually erect nipples were clearly tenting the thin cotton nightie. She'd refrained from masturbating in the shower, as the guilt that followed her erotic interlude with Beth led her to opting for a cool shower instead, yet still in hopes of dampening her arousal, at least a little bit.

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers