A Tempting Vacation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she took in her image, and thought of once again being forced to present herself to Ron as if she'd been plucked from the pages of a Playboy, led to a hot, moist combustion within her loins. And knowing that he'd basically been given the green light to flaunt his attention demanding penis beneath his snug shorts only made matters worse.

'It's only one more day, you can resist.' Pam whispered to the lust inducing image in the mirror. 'Just go out there, treat the whole perverted situation as normally as possible, and things will work out.' Then she turned and opened the door to join the others, knowingly allowing the bathroom light to frame her silhouette as she stood in the doorway.

The rest of the night passed without incident. Beth was content to let everyone simmer in the stew of temptation she'd cooked up, and Ron was content to enjoy the scenery provided by the women, as they moved about the room, occasionally providing a glimpse down their neckline, or lingering in front of a lamp to offer up an erotic view through the nearly sheer gown. He eventually grew quite comfortable with displaying his bulging shorts as nonchalantly as possible, even though he was so horny he could scream. He didn't know exactly what Beth was up to, but was certain he should follow her lead, and evidently, she'd decided they'd all been through enough for today.

Pam was far from content. Her body was virtually humming with arousal. Seeing Ron's cock so clearly outlined, and having each of them act as if it didn't even exist, was driving her crazy. Her mind kept flashing back to the way it had felt, slipping and sliding over her body as they'd been forced together in the locker. The end of this day couldn't come quick enough, and Pam was the first to snuggle beneath the relative safety of the bed she'd be sharing with Beth.

More to come....

author's note: I had originally intended to have this chapter end after their next day together, but realized the length of the story was growing, as was the number of months since I last provided an update on Ron and his ladies. So I found a place to cut it off, and posted chapter 18. Having a relatively "slow" chapter after the exhilaration of the locker encounter seems right to me, and I hope you agree.

Thanks for the ongoing comments and favorable votes, those are the things that bring me back to this tale, after all these years.

Below is a tiny excerpt of what I have planned for the next chapter.

Jack.

Sneak peek to CH. 19

Beth woke early, anxious to lay the groundwork for what she had planned. She'd been spending virtually every moment of downtime on this vacation fantasizing about how this particular day might play out, and now was the time to bring it to fruition. The timing of their condo stay versus the docking of the ship in Miami had required them to head on back to the mainland, and spend one more day, and night, before Amy, Sue and Dave would return. They'd known from the start that this was part of the agenda, and Beth had volunteered to find them a room, even before they'd left Nashville and well before her twisted plans for Ron and her friend had taken hold in her brain.

Now, Beth couldn't have been more pleased she'd gotten the reservations. She and her ex had often come to Miami. It was a fun, sexy getaway where they could let loose without fear of seeing anyone that might know them. They always stayed at the same little boutique hotel in South Beach. The owner, a slightly older, yet dapper gentleman, had grown quite fond of them, or more specifically, Beth and the way she flirted with him, wore minimal clothing, and seldom closed the drapes to their room, which coincidentally, faced the owner's office window. So when she snuck away the day before, and called Thomas to ask for a favor, he'd been only too happy to comply.

With Pam in the shower yet again, Beth slipped on a snug sundress, the light green color making her iridescent eyes pop, while contrasting nicely to her bronzed skin and blonde hair. She finished packing her suitcase, and after tossing a pair of shorts and a polo shirt to Ron, she stealthily slipped into the bathroom to retrieve Pam's own relatively modest dress she'd intended to wear. After leaving the new white dress in its place, she slipped from the bathroom and finished packing up all of Pam's remaining clothes, then summoned the hotel bell boy, whom she'd already primed for his task with a $50 tip, to have their luggage taken directly to their charter flight airline.

Ron dressed in the clothes provided, not questioning Beth about her actions, and not the least bit surprised she'd not given him any underwear. After watching her strip naked and slip the provocative green dress over her head, his dick was swollen thick in anticipation of what might await him today. Although short of actually having sex with Pam, he couldn't imagine anything surpassing the adventures of yesterday.

"BETH!", Pam shouted from the bathroom, breaking Ron's thoughts of the spa locker room.

Beth winked at Ron, flashed him a devious little smirk and before entering the bathroom, whispered, "I guess Pam wants to thank me for the sexy white dress I laid out for her today, you know the one, I tried it on for you at the boutique the other day."

.

.

.

.

.

By the time they landed in Miami, Ron's cock had softened, but only slightly. Sitting between Beth and Pam for the 45 minute flight had been exquisitely torturous. The amount of tanned thighs and cleavage on display kept most every male's head within three rows on a swivel. As Ron sat there glancing from one set of protruding nipples to the other, he thought that even if they had both worn just a normal pair of shorts and a polo shirt, their gorgeous faces and fit bodies would have still turned heads. He was hopeful for what lie ahead, but ever since Beth had made her little speech about Pam's dress mix up, there had been no touching, no innuendo from Beth, in fact they had both behaved as uninterested in his cock as anytime on this trip. He didn't know exactly what that meant, but he knew the general game plan of conveying an innocent naiveté, and just had to wait for Beth to direct him on what to do.

As they de-boarded in Miami International, Beth suggested that Ron go with Pam to get the car from long term parking, and she would wait at the baggage carousel for their luggage. Having them leave her alone for the luggage was critical, and she was thankful Pam agreed without any push back.

As soon as Beth strolled into the baggage area, now carrying only her small carry-on bag, she spotted Thomas. His eyes devoured her as they neared. She had filled him in on the basics of her plan, and as she gave him a lingering, full body hug, he whispered in her ear, "This kid with you is one lucky little SOB."

"Well, don't forget, you will get a front row seat, that's part of our deal. I'll leave our blinds open enough for you to see everything. As long as you do our part, it should all come together." Beth responded, feeling the older man's growing penis prodding her hip.

As soon as their three bags came around the conveyer, Beth grabbed them and put them on a cart for Thomas to wheel out to his awaiting taxi. She gave him a quasi-sexual kiss near his ear, saying, "Thank you so much sweetie, we'll be in your lobby in a bit."

It took another 25 minutes for Pam and Ron to return with the car, and for Beth to explain the lost luggage, and how she'd been round and round with the airline. In fact, she had gone to the lost luggage counter, and simply asked for a claim form. She filled it out completely, making up airline info where appropriate, like agent number, claim number and so on. As she showed it to Pam, the form clearly stated they expected the luggage to be returned to them the next day.

Pam was fairly certain Beth was up to no good, but she did have a form from the airline, and these things did happen to people, and even if Beth was lying, they weren't getting their bags today. As they drove down Ocean Blvd, it dawned on Pam that between the four of them, they possessed a total of four pieces of clothing.

At the hotel, Beth and Thomas acted as if they'd never met, so when he told them there had been a mix up with their room, Beth blasted him as planned. Pam joined in, having been clinging to the idea of Ron having a separate room in their two room suite. Now they were back to one room yet again. Thomas apologized profusely, while leading them to their second floor room. It was very nice, but it didn't even contain two beds, as they'd had on the island. One king sized bed.

Hearing yet another round of complaints, Thomas responded, "I am so sorry. We are completely booked up, as is every hotel in the city. There are about 4 large conventions in town, and there are no vacancies to be found. I tell you what, why don't you go out to a nice dinner, it will be on me." He said, handing Pam two $100 dollar bills. "While you're out, I'll make some calls on the off chance a room frees up, or at least try to track down a roll-a-way cot."

Beth had to suppress a grin at seeing the cash. This hadn't been part of the deal, but she figured that when Thomas saw Pam, and realized he'd be able to watch her through the opened blinds, he stepped up his efforts to make this work as she'd planned.