A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes, I was panting too, moaning her name lightly, caressing her breasts, her arms, her thighs – anywhere my hands could reach her. She fell forward onto my chest, kissing me passionately, hungrily. I held her hips and kept a steady rhythm as I thrust up into her from below. Apparently this was a perfect position for her, because she quickly started moaning louder and louder, chanting my name with each thrust. She opened her eyes and gazed at me, so close to my face, her hands cradled my head. I had never received such an intense stare as I received from her just then. Her eyes suddenly snapped shut, she pressed her lips to mine, and I felt her scream in my own mouth. I also felt her pussy grip me tightly, as if begging for my own release. She broke from the kiss, hugging me tightly, her lips next to my ear now, as she made a squeaking moan, then a sudden outrush of air.

"Oaaaaghhhh... Paullll... Fuck!" She nipped my ear, then "Fill me with your cum, baby, cum in me," she kissed into my neck. The sudden demand from her, the whisper in my ear, the amazing sexiness of the entire scene had me rapidly approaching orgasm. With a few more thrusts, I plunged as deeply as I could, and grunted.

"Ahhh... Kat... Ungh, ungh, ungh, ohhhhhh..." I was clutching her to me, as if she was an anchor. I think my own orgasm must have done something for her, because I felt her pussy clutching again, extending my own pleasure some more.

"Oh Paul, fuck!" I felt her nails dig into my shoulders. "Ohhhh..." Her body went limp on top of me as she tried to catch her breath. I was breathing rapidly too, in near disbelief I had just had two orgasms with her, and two more only a short while ago. I held her tightly and rolled her sideways so that her back was to the cushions, my back to the open air.

"God that was amazing..." She breathed.

"No kidding."

"You're sure you've never done this before?"

"You're my first... this is only my second time ever having, uh... sex."

"Well..." She was holding my head in her hands as she whispered. "I'm glad you're my first, now second time."

"What? Really?" I scooted my head back a few inches. "But... you're so... amazing! Oh, right, you told me earlier I was your first too, but wow! How can you be so good at it?"

She giggled, a sound I was quickly growing incredibly fond of. "I, uh... practiced. At home." She seemed slightly shy, something I hadn't seen on her since the day I met her.

"Wow. I'm... I'm honored to be your first."

"I'm really glad, too. You saved my life... you've been nothing but sweet to me, kind and considerate, and you are..." She leaned in to kiss me, "...an amazing kisser..." She touched my face, then reached between us and grabbed my limp penis, "...and an incredible lover."

I was reeling, to say the least. This woman, a woman I largely considered perfect, was practically calling me perfect. Holy shit.

"Uh... wow. I, uh... hmm," I leaned in and kissed her, hoping that she could feel all my emotions in that kiss – a soft, sensual kiss – with our lips lightly parted, my hand gently stroking her face, replacing my lips, as my hands traced along her face, touching her lips, her nose, her closed eyelids, then back to her hair. "Thank you. Words can't describe the way I feel right now, about you, about what we've done... I, uh, you are just incredible. That's not even enough. Amazing, stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, delightful, intelligent, fun, cute, sexy, adorable..." I trailed off, listing several more adjectives, each one making her smile grow larger and larger. By the time I ran out of descriptors, she was positively beaming, and I saw a tear form in her eye and then roll down the side of her cheek.

"Paul..." She sniffed. "You are... just wonderful!" She pulled me into a hug, a rather difficult position lying on our sides as we were. She laid her head upon my own, sniffing. "This is... the happiest I've been in, like, well, since I was a kid. Thank you, thank you thank you!" Then she was pecking my face with kisses all over, making me laugh and smile. I was thinking how, in such a short time since I had picked her up off the side of the road this morning, it felt as if we'd grown incredibly close. And when I had checked the weather, it sounded like we'd have more time...

The weather! That's right, the radio, the news broadcast – I had completely forgotten to talk to her, to tell her what I had discovered.

"Kat." The sudden change in my demeanor had her frowning slightly. "It's ok, but, before we... uh, made love," Wow, I still felt nervous talking about it. "I was trying to tell you what I found out while you took your shower."

"Oh, yeah, the radio. What's up?"

"Did you want to dress or anything?" I thought it was just slightly awkward talking while nude. Enjoyable, of course, but possibly distracting.

"I enjoy your skin on mine though. Can we cuddle like this and talk?"

"Alright." I cleared my throat, and stroked her hair some. "I listened to the radio report about the weather... It turns out the blizzard has gained some intensity and may drop an additional couple inches of snow." I paused to gauge her reaction to this.

"So I get more time with you? Buried in this little cabin with you? That's not so bad. We have food, water, each other."

"True, but, well, we really are stuck."

"What do you mean?"

"I tried to open the door earlier. It's stuck, won't budge. I mean, look at the window." I pointed to the bay window, where earlier, the snow had been a few inches above the bottom of the glass. Now it was covering over half the glass. She gasped.

"Oh my God! Paul, it's so beautiful though. It's really like a wall!" She got giddy, gave a little giggle. "I mean, wow! To have never seen snow before, then this! I have to see this!" She jumped off the couch and bounced over to the window. I watched her naked form move and was mesmerized again. Her outline against the snow-covered glass made me wish I could revive my spent dick and make love to her again. "Wow! You can see a lot of the snow crystals pressed against the glass!"

I got up to join her, lightly pressing my hand to her back. She snuggled into my arms, laying her head on my chest.

"That's likely a drift, I don't think that much snow has fallen yet."

"How much do you really think has come down?"

"Well, I can't see. I remember hearing that bad blizzards can dump anywhere from 1-2" of snow an hour. It started early, maybe 8 hours of this intensity so far? Could be anywhere from just under a foot to two feet or more, but the drifts can reach any height, really, depending upon how the wind carries and deposits it."

"So... if the initial report was at, what, 3-6'?" She looked at me, so I nodded. "Then you said they added up to 2' more?" I nodded again. "Could the snow completely bury the cabin?"

"Uh... I don't really know that one. We'll likely see how it pans out tomorrow. It sounded like the snow was going to end tomorrow night, from the initial report, I think. I didn't hear if it was going to last longer. Most of the time, blizzards can't maintain intensity past a day or two. But... nothing's impossible, I suppose."

"We'll figure it out." She hugged me tighter. I liked how that sounded. We. I thought I could get used to hearing that.

"I uh, have some other bad news."

"Uh oh. What is it?"

"I... well, my cell has no service. And the phone here is dead. I tried calling my parents, as they expected me around, well, now I suppose."

"Oh... they'll probably be worried. There's no way to get out or anything?"

"Not that I saw. I traced the line to the wall, so it's nothing here. It's probably outside, something probably happened."

"We really are stuck." Her voice was a bit small-sounding, so I hugged her more tightly. She pressed fully against me now, her warm breasts against my chest, our groins pressed together – it felt natural and, well, perfect, as if we were made for each other. "At least I'm with you. I just hope your parents don't freak out."

"Well, your dad is worried too."

"My dad? How do you know?" She pulled her head back a bit, looking at me quizzically.

This was it. I had debated earlier on how to ask her or talk to her about her family. I took a deep breath, deciding the direct approach was probably best, seeing as she'd been pretty direct with me, at least in bed.

"There was a news report saying Doug White, your father, reported you missing, and a few people saw you abducted by masked men in a white van. They think you've been kidnapped, Katherine White."

******

Chapter 6

I hadn't anticipated seeing the look she had on her face. It looked partially as if she'd been slapped, a bit of disappointment, and a bit of... shame? Still scanning my eyes, she held me at arm's length, her weight shifting from one leg to the other. It was all the more awkward and uncomfortable, since we were both still naked, and she was being really silent. Had I offended her? I just told her about the news report, and mentioned her full name.

Kat dropped her head. "I knew he'd do this."

I almost didn't hear her. "Pardon?"

"My father." She looked up at me. "Can we lie on the bed, you holding me? It just feels... right, when you hold me. There's more." She pulled away from me, weaving her fingers into mine, and guided me into the bedroom with her. I pulled back the covers and she climbed in first, nestling into me as I got settled. It really was comfortable and felt just right. I felt like the luckiest guy on the planet, as I thought about how amazing she was. And apparently she felt comfortable enough with me to share something pretty intimate. I stroked her hair with one arm, cradling her to me with the other. Her fingers traced lazy circles around my chest, her leg hiked up and resting across my thighs.

She took a big breath. "My dad has been pressing for me to come back. I mean, really pressing. He keeps offering 'incentives,' as he calls them – perks, or bonuses. He's really intent on keeping the business in the family alone. I asked him if any of our cousins could, or would, take over. He rejected that idea quickly, saying that most of them didn't want to take over, or he couldn't trust them. 'I'm not perfect, Dad,' I'd tell him over and over. He'd say 'You are more perfect than you think.' I'm flattered, of course, that he compliments me... I know he loves me, but I wonder sometimes if he loves the company, the history, more than me or Mom." She paused, so I thought I'd interject quickly.

"He's right, though. About you being perfect." She looked up at my words and smiled.

"Thank you." She pressed a kiss to my chest. "But anyway, after that mild falling out, when I left for art school, I think he understood how important art is to me. So he's been telling me to do art while I take over the business, alongside it. But I just can't get him to understand that I really don't care about "The Five C's," as they call it down there..."

"'The Five C's'?" I gave her a puzzled look. "What's that mean?

"Copper, Cattle, Cotton, Citrus, and Climate." She rolled her eyes, then took another deep breath. "See, when Phoenix was founded, around 1867 or so, just after the Civil War, a Confederate veteran, Jack Swilling, saw potential in a valley near modern-day Phoenix, basing his ideas off the natives that used to live there. Well, Francis White, the founder of our business, was a Union soldier veteran who had happened to befriend Swilling. McMahon was a soldier as well, in the same platoon or squad, whatever they called them back then, as Francis White, but he supposedly was very anti-south, thinking the lot of them needed to be punished for causing the war. Ass-backward thinking, if you ask me." She grinned, feeling my soft chuckle. "Well, basically, White and Swilling made a deal and parceled off the land available. McMahon wanted nothing to do with Swilling and refused any dealings with him. In the end, it was McMahon who got screwed, not having any land in his name. Well, at first, White wanted to partner with McMahon, creating a mining and cotton ranch, with cattle as they grew their business together. McMahon, as I think I explained earlier to you, wanted to build nearer to the other communities, offering those burlesque houses, saloons, gambling centers, all sorts of stuff like that. I don't think McMahon ever forgot, feeling like he got shafted, and has apparently passed that grudge down through his generations. Our family expanded to have all 'The Five C's' covered across our lands, then expanded into water management sometime in the 1900's. And it just kept growing. Now, word is the McMahon family wants our main plots of land, as it rests at a junction between California, New Mexico, and Mexico. I personally suspect drug trafficking down to Mexico, and some kind of oil deal with Texas. They operate mostly out of New Mexico, with some other operations in Arizona."

"Wow. It's way more complex than I had imagined."

"Oh yeah. It is special that our family has run the business since the founding of Phoenix, but I have absolutely zero interest in that kind of stuff."

"So how is the small business down there able to make your family's company a top Fortune 500 company?" I was curious, if all they did was crops down there.

"Arizona produces over 95% of the nation's lettuces, you know, head, leaf, and romaine. Well WFC, our corporation, produces over half of that alone. Something like $400 million annually from lettuce, then like, $300 million each from our cattle and dairy, then all the 'Climate' businesses. Basically touristy things. That pulls in like, $1.5 billion, I think Dad said."

"Yeah, for not having any interest in it, you sure know a lot about it." I pointed out.

"Of course I do! Dad makes sure to tell me every chance he gets, as if repeating the history and current crap will make me magically care about it."

"So even though you could have the chance to take over a multi-billion dollar corporation, appoint someone else to manage it for you, thereby giving you all the money you wanted for art and still appease your dad, you won't do it?"

She sighed. "It's not that simple. Dad is a real hard-ass about who will ever be given the reins of his precious company. He even jammed a clause in the corporate by-laws that spells out that nobody but a direct descendent of Francis White is eligible to hold the office of CEO. When he didn't have any sons, but me, he amended the by-laws to permit the husband of a direct descendant of old Mr. Francis, but even then the husband has to assume the White family name for himself and sign an iron-clad prenuptial agreement giving up any claim to any interest in the company in the event of divorce." She took a large breath of air after all that.

"Uh... shit. No way around that, like my idea, huh?" This guy seemed to have thought of everything. Most everyone knew of Doug White's story, similar to Sam Walton. Walton had started small, out of nothing, growing that massive retail giant, whereas White had inherited a mid-sized, successful corporation. However, he'd grown the White Family Corporation from a state-level multi-million dollar industry to a multi-billion dollar nation-wide one. So it figures he'd be pushing hard for Kat to take over.

"Shit. Your dad's pretty intense, huh?" Lying here naked, chatting with Kat, I felt I had finally loosened up. Conversing with her just seemed easy.

"Only when it comes to the business. I can remember days where I'd be out on the ranch with him, he'd be teaching me to ride the horses, or telling me about this and that." She had rolled over so she was resting her chin on my chest now, and she smiled, staring past me, seemingly lost in thought.

"Ok, so why do you think the twins kidnapped you?" That was still bothering me, why they thought a kidnapping would help them. Especially with the last two tidbits of info, Doug White probably wouldn't budge in the least. Unless they held on to her as ransom... "Fuck, they didn't mean to let you go..."

"What? What do you mean?" She looked puzzled.

"Kat, think. What good would it do if they just dumped you somewhere, or killed you or something? Sure it'd make your dad sad, but he'd still run the business, probably keeping it away and out of the McMahon family's hands even more firmly. But if they had kidnapped you and kept you..."

"Ah, you're right. They could have demanded a ransom or something."

"Kat, are you sure you aren't interested in this? You sure know a lot about it."

"I don't give a fuck about Dad's precious business!" Kat snapped. The sudden change of demeanor made me flinch. "Sorry... I didn't mean to yell at you. That's just the same question I got all the time. Everyone kept saying 'Oh you're just like your father,' or 'You'll make a great CEO when your dad steps down,' all sorts of shit like that, over and over and over. It gets old."

"I'm sorry I pressed. I suppose I could respect your position and your decision about everything. I knew I wanted to be a chemist, even though my parents wanted me to stay in Arizona and be close to them."

Kat sighed, burying her face into my chest now. Her arms snaked around me, and she shuddered. That's when I realized she was crying.

"Uh, Kat, what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I tried gently patting her back.

"No..." She sniffled a little, then looked up at me with tearful eyes. "I imagine your parents just said something like 'Ok sweetie go ahead,' and I got a little jealous."

"Well, actually we fought."

"Really?" She wiped her eyes. "I guess I don't know you or your parents enough to assume."

"No worries. But yeah, when they heard my decision, my dad was all 'Absolutely not, young man, you need to stay home.'"

"Wow. He and my dad could be best friends."

I chuckled a little. "I suppose. It took quite a while convincing my parents that I wanted to be at a university that was close to what fascinated me – snow." I grinned. "They agreed, especially when I told them the nearest university that produced artificial snow and studied it regularly was in Germany."

"Haha, yeah, that'd do it. 'Hey Mom, Dad, if you don't like a day's drive away, I can always go halfway around the world.'" She giggled and I joined her. It really was easy and fun to talk to this girl. We sat in a small silence for a few minutes, tracing circles on each other's bodies.

"Paul, tell me again what your dissertation is about?"

"Oh, it's about the relationship between quantum physics and the molecular complexity of snowflakes." I started to explain, but heard her giggle.

"That's exactly what you said in the diner. Is that your title?"

"Sort of." I had to chuckle. I did say those exact words and that exact phrase in the diner. "The specifics are boring though, really involved technical information. Lots of mathematical proofs."

"Can you share a condensed cliff notes version?" Her hopeful look, mixed with a slightly curious one, made me laugh.

"You... are adorable. I have to say it." Wow, I'd gone from blushing at almost everything to now making her blush with a compliment. Maybe sex was the missing factor...

"Don't tease..." Her playful whine, accompanied by a swat to my chest, told me she didn't mind too much.

"Ok, ok. Seriously, I think I had mentioned to you about electrons being pretty much all the same. I also told you about the smallest snowflakes being made up of just over 275 molecules, right?" She nodded, so I continued. "There's a link between how things behave on a quantum level, and how snowflakes form. There was a doctor who conducted a large research project that was fairly widely published, about having thoughts and intentions affect ice crystal formation. He used a method that wasn't exactly reproducible, and had a hidden agenda of sponsoring sales of bottled water. Not exactly following the scientific method."