A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I heard about that."

"So, what I've done, is investigate the uncertainties of electron flow, as affected by external environmental artifacts – in other words, what outside forces, if any, affect an electron."
"Ah! Just like you explained the snowflake, developing differently based on all those factors!" She was excited to know where I was going, I could tell. I grinned and nodded.

"Exactly. When you start investigating the world at a really tiny level, things don't behave like they do in the macro world. My research and theories, so far, have helped me write several papers that have been published in scientific journals. I'm not sure if they're of any help to anyone, but they're out there now."

"What are your papers about?"

"Most are about what I just described, only in the gory mathematical and scientific detail."

"'Most?' What about the others?"

I hesitated, only because I knew these papers had earned me a couple angry letters from various sources. But, I figured she was pretty trustworthy.

"Climate changes."

"What? How does that have to do with quantum states, or whatever?"

"Uh... it's not really simple. I'm not sure I can explain it in the condensed version either – it's based largely on mathematical postulation."

"Ok, you don't have to share that one." She made a face. "I can't believe how smart you are..." She pressed her hands against my head. "How do you fit all that knowledge in here?"

I smiled and responded by tickling her ribs. She squealed, an intense sound that I found absolutely divine and cute.

"No, DON'T!" She shrieked, giggling hysterically. "Stop stop stop!"

"I wonder how you can fit all your intelligence, talent, beauty and just plain awesomeness in here." I calmly said as I wrapped my arms around her.

Her giggling subsided and she blushed again. "You're such a sweetheart." She repositioned herself in a sitting position, cross-legged, an effect that displayed her beautiful pussy to me. She saw where my eyes had drifted to and grinned. "And a perv."

"Hey," I laughed, "It's something worth investigating and studying."

She got a sudden serious look on her face and then asked something that made my heart leap.

"Can I claim you?"

"Uh... like... boyfriend, girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I think we're a great fit. And I think we'll just fit better together as time goes on, so I was gonna skip the interim and claim you for my own before someone else snaps you up."

"Ha, I'm not sure there were that many girls ready to 'snap' me." Her compliment and words made me both blush and grin. "But I agree. I have been enjoying my time with you, more than I thought possible."

"Now that you've been laid, I bet your confidence will shoot through the roof. And if any girl gets even a tiny glimpse of who you truly are – that amazing, sexy, funny, interesting, kind, gentle and loving man – forget it, they'll be pining over you and won't give up very easily."

"Thanks, Kat." I reached for her and pulled her to me in a hug. "I'd love to be your boyfriend and have you as my girlfriend." As I held her to me, I thought I heard what sounded like a giddy squeal. Then she pressed me hard into the mattress, leaning over me.

"God, you make me so hot," she breathed. I wondered where she had gotten so worked up, all of a sudden. Probably talking about dating. Whatever it was though, seeing her like this, still naked, and appearing suddenly very horny, I liked it.

"Let's make love again."

I really liked her directness. I thought this time I'd try taking the lead, see if I could actually do it. I sat back up, forcing her onto her back. She yelped in surprise, followed by what sounded like a growl.

"Oh Paul, God, fuck me now, don't even bother with the teasing." I was just about to follow her order, but I thought I'd still try my idea of taking charge.

"No." She looked kind of shocked for a second. "I'm gonna make love to you."

"Ohhh, Paul..." I glanced between her legs and saw the glistening wetness awaiting me.

"You are such an amazing woman," I breathed out, before lowering myself to her waiting mouth. Our tongues instantly met, having had some time to become familiar, earlier today. As we kissed, I reached down and pressed my fingers against her wetness, trailing a finger from bottom to top, lightly pressing her clitoris with my fingers. She moaned into my mouth. I felt her hips strain into my hand, eager to continue the pleasure I was giving her. I broke off from our kiss and trailed my way down her body, kissing here and there until I reached her breasts. I gave each breast equal time and attention, between my lips, teeth, tongue and fingers, she was panting and moaning by the time I moved on from her breasts.

"God, Paul, don't stop," She complained as I left her breasts.

"I won't." My lips glazed down her stomach, over her light pubic hair, and met her waiting wetness with my tongue. I think she expected me to tease her longer, since she jerked her hips and let out another yelp. "Hmm, you taste good."

"Oh, yes, yes..." I was watching her again, seeing her eyes watch me. She kept her eyes open as I spread her with my fingers, inserting one finger into her, twisting and flexing and pumping it in and out of her, while my tongue licked all across her pussy. Her moaning continued. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, ah ah ah, oh fuck!" Her words made me attack her with an increased intensity, once again sucking her clitoris into my mouth, to swirl my tongue around it, flicking it back and forth rapidly while fingering her, a technique I learned from my roommate's boastings.

I paused only long enough to say, "Cum for me, baby," before I continued. She lost it at that, her hips violently jerking, her eyes closed tight and her moans turned to full screams of pleasure. I slowed my intensity, remembering another tip from trusty ol' roommate, until it seemed like she was almost done with her orgasm, before I sucked on her again, inserting another finger into her. She wailed now, what sounded like my name. Her fingers were once again tugging at her nipples, as she rode out another orgasm. I paused to continue and do it again, but she planted her palm squarely on my forehead.

"No... more... please. Let me... rest a... moment before... we make love." She panted between breaths. I liked the sound of that. I rose from between her legs staring down at her glorious nude body. She was stunning. And I was incredibly horny, pre-cum dripping from my penis, onto her mound. She was watching, still catching her breath. "That's hot... It's like you're... priming me." Then she rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air, wiggling it at me. "Paul, fuck me from behind... I want to feel you take me."

Wow. That was an amazing position... I stared at her ass, the sight of her anus puckered between her ass cheeks, the slit below it shining in the light – all of it was such a captivating sight.

"Paul, fuck me, please!" She looked back over her shoulder. "Yoo-hoo... I think it'll feel pretty good, probably more enjoyable than just looking."

Shaking myself from that spell, I moved forward, lining up my cock with her waiting pussy. I pressed slowly into her, moaning at the contact of her slippery walls on my sensitive penis. Pulling back out partially, I marveled at the sight. It looked like her ass was eating my cock, and it turned me on pretty immensely. I pushed back into her and she grunted in pleasure.

"Harder, fuck me harder." I complied, pulling out and ramming back into her harder. The feeling was so intense and amazing, different from the past two times we'd made love. There was a different pressure on my dick. She must have found the sensations enjoyable too, as she was moaning, chanting and panting all at once. "Oh, oh, Paul, Paul, yes, harder." Her words repeated with each pump into her. Gradually she got louder, everything becoming an incoherent moan. I felt myself getting closer.

"Kat, uh, I'm gonnn cum," I told her. She moaned louder than before, almost a whine.

"Yes... Paul, cum with me... cum with me... Oh, oh oh oh!" I felt it, her orgasm, spasms around my cock as I moved in and out of her. My own breathing hitched, the tightness overwhelming me, groaning out my own orgasm, as I pressed as deep as I could into her. My body trembled as I felt each jet of my cum pour into her pussy. Panting, I leaned forward, hugging her shoulders. She reached a hand back to touch mine. We slowly eased apart, a gout of my cum trailing out of her pussy. "God, I can feel your cum in me now, easing out of my pussy. That's so fucking hot, Paul."

"You are so fucking hot." I felt like a kid, 'nuh-uh, you are' type of words. I collapsed onto the bed next to her. She grabbed a towel I hadn't seen earlier and wiped away some of the mess.

"God this has been amazing, Paul. I never knew it could feel like this."

"Me neither." I lay there, breathing deeply, still trying to catch my breath. If we kept this pace up... I couldn't even think or imagine keeping this pace going. "I think I need a shower though."

"Me too. Again. The shower's awesome, though. Wanna take one together?"

"Yeah, sounds fun." She giggled, and we hopped up to take a shower together. And it really was fun. We took turns washing each other, teasing and playing with each other, kissing and pressing our slippery bodies together. After we exited the shower, drying each other off, then getting dressed, I realized it was well past 8pm. My stomach was rumbling.

"Man I am hungry!" Kat's words echoed my own thoughts.

"Leftovers?" I suggested, remembering the quiche from earlier.

"Sounds good to me." With that, we reheated the plate and enjoyed a quiet dinner together, chatting about our pasts, our likes and interests. The more we talked together, the more I found myself really enjoying her company, really liking her. I was glad she had suggested we skip the time thing and just claim each other. I didn't want some guy sweeping her off her feet, that's for sure.

That evening, after dinner, we spent the whole time together. We watched a movie – the Western, which turned out to be an interesting tale of betrayal, similar in a sense to Kat's early ancestor – then we chatted some more, and before we knew it, it was well past midnight. It had been hard to tell what time it was once our window was mostly covered by snow. We decided to head to bed and rest. There wasn't much else to do. Well, have some more sex, but I think we were both spent completely from our wild lovemaking sessions today – yesterday, technically. I checked the cabin phone once more, just in case, but to no avail.

"Paul, you comin'?" I heard Kat call out from the bedroom.

"Yeah, just checking the phone once more." I sighed. I really did worry how long it would take before we could get out of here. I shrugged. No sense worrying about it. Not much we could do to fix it, anyway.

As I walked into the bedroom, I saw Kat was already snuggled up in the covers, but smiled brightly when I walked in.

"Saved you a spot." She patted the bed next to her. I had to laugh, as the bed looked like it could swallow her up whole. I doubted this was a true King sized bed... it looked larger in every direction. "C'mon, I'm cold and could use some warming up." I didn't know if she meant that as a sexual innuendo, or a legitimate concern. But then I saw her shiver. I shrugged out of my clothes, leaving my underwear on, but she just grinned and shook her head. So I dropped those too, and her grin was wider, as she nodded her approval.

Climbing into bed naked, feeling her naked form press into me – quite possibly one of the most comforting and relaxing sensations I'd ever felt – and I soon found myself nodding off.

I dreamt that first night we were together. A strange dream of a white van that kept zooming around in my vision, while I tried to chase it off, attempting to protect Kat from harm. At one point, the van almost had her, some hands grasping her, when everything turned to swirling snow. I was the size of a snowflake, and tiny golf-ball-sized colored things were swirling around me, as well as the larger snowflakes. Then this light shone on one particular snowflake. As I floated over towards it, I saw it had red hair and green eyes, Kat's face materializing on one of the arms of the snowflake. The flake moved and was covering her head, then moving up and down. I was suddenly aware of a pleasurable sensation, as I watched snowflake-Kat's face move up and down one of the arms of my dendrite snowflake. Dream-world slowly faded away to a semi-dark gloom, where I felt warm, hot lips wrapped around my cock, bobbing up and down. I blinked the sleep away, and smiled at Kat, only to moan with the pleasure she was giving me.

"It was poking me, so I couldn't resist, plus, I had to get rid of it somehow." The smile in her voice was cute, endearing and heartwarming. Not to mention sexy.

"Oh Kat..." I moaned, running my fingers through her red curls, watching her give me amazing pleasure. A few minutes later, I was groaning my release, watching her swallow every bit. She crawled up toward me, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. I started moving to repay the favor to her, but she stopped me.

"Just hold me, I'm sleepy." She yawned, punctuating her point. I spooned up behind her, and we fell back asleep. No other dreams came to me the rest of the night, and well, most of the morning. Thanks to the blizzard, still raging, it appeared, the only way to tell the time was from my cell phone.

That second day in the cabin, we watched our final movie, the terrible action flick – and it was indeed terrible – made love some more, ate an amazing cooked meal (I couldn't even pronounce the name) talked more, took a nap together, made love again, showered, and found ourselves sitting in the main room, me fiddling with the radio, trying to find a station that could update us on the weather. Kat had taken out her sketch book and was working furiously on something. I let her be, to focus on whatever creative vision she had. Station after station played music, or talk shows, even a Spanish channel (I didn't know a lick of Spanish, which was funny, considering I grew up in a state that bordered Mexico), before I finally found a weather report.

"...indicates the blizzard that was in effect until 9pm has been canceled. Light flurries are expected to continue through the rest of the evening and night, with accumulations less than 1". Snow and blowing snow advisories are still in effect until 5pm tomorrow."

I turned the volume down, and glanced over to Kat. She was focused, probably hadn't heard the news report. I rose to go over and tell her, but she suddenly looked up and halted me.

"Wait! Don't move! Sit!" I sat down, startled. I looked around, trying to figure out what she was seeing. "Just a few more minutes..." I watched her work, scribbling, flicking, shading with her fingers – it was quite the sight to see. "Ok, sorry about that."

"That's ok. I heard a weather report."

"Oh, good! What's the scoop?"

"No more blizzard. Just light snow, less than 1" expected."

"How much do you suppose actually fell?"

"Hmm..." I checked my cell phone for the time. "If it snowed solid since we got in here, perhaps from 4'-8'. Unless the rate dropped at some point."

"Holy shit! That much? Is that like, a new record?"

I thought for a moment. "Nope. A town west of Denver got over 5' in one day, back in the early 1900s. This was a big blizzard; don't get me wrong, just not the absolute most." I walked over to where she was sitting, wanting a peek at what she was drawing. She saw me and stood up.

"Oh yeah, I got inspired to draw a more abstract piece." She stepped aside, allowing me to sit in the chair. I'm glad I sat, because I was once again, absolutely blown away by her artwork.

"Oh my... Kat, this... everything you've drawn has been awe-inspiring and has taken my breath away." There on the paper, Kat had drawn an image of a cabin, looking much like ours, with snow swooped up the sides of it, such that just the roof and a little chimney were essentially poking out the top of a mound of snow. But what really captivated me, was how she somehow superimposed an image of me, wearing lab goggles, looking as if I was mixing something into the cabin, while keeping the snow at bay. And again, behind my back, were wings, like an angel, and that similar lighting effect around me. I don't know how she got two images like this on the same page. It looked like a photoshopped effect.

"... Katherine White..."

"Wait,did you hear that? The radio – it said my name!" Kat rushed over to the radio and turned it up.

"... as one witness reported seeing a white van driving out of Phoenix, Northbound on I-17. Authorities have expanded their search to include Flagstaff, among other Arizona cities. Neighboring states have been notified of the search for the missing girl, now believed to be kidnapped. Anyone who has seen Katherine White, or has information regarding her whereabouts is encouraged to contact the FBI Crimestoppers at ~"

Kat turned the radio down again, flipping it to the couch.

"Holy shit... it sounds like one of those Dateline specials..."

It did indeed. The FBI was involved now. I wondered what would happen first – the FBI finding us, or the snow melting or getting moved so that we could leave. I knew one thing for sure: Katherine White was truly a fascinating and exciting woman to be around.

*****

Chapter 7

We sat there, a bit dumbfounded, confused, scared even – well at least I was. Kat looked somewhat excited.

"This is gonna be on the news." She was staring off into space, her hands clasping together and fidgeting.

"Uh... it already is, I believe."

"No, I mean televised, probably nationwide. I wouldn't be surprised if international news picked up on it. I mean, my dad started dealing with some exporting."

"Exporting?"

"Yeah, like, beef products, certain dairy products, lettuce... those kinds of things."

I thought for a second, recalling all the information she'd told me, especially about the family she suspected was ultimately responsible for her kidnapping. If the McMahon family, probably those damned twins, wanted to use some land in Phoenix as a 'base of operations,' what better place than one that's already established and had the perfect front? "Paul? You look lost in thought. What are you thinking about?"

"Oh, I think I found, well, I have a hypothesis as to why the McMahons have been stepping up their 'attacks' on your family's business." I took a sip of the water I had next to me. "I suspect that he's looking for a 'front' to do shady business deals – perhaps trafficking to Mexico, as you said. If he had an established and well respected name, there probably wouldn't be as intense scrutiny of any shipment leaving with the White name branded on it."

"Fuck..." Kat's gaze unfocused, staring at a point somewhere beyond where I was sitting. "That would explain..."

"Explain what?"

"Some of the other issues we found on our properties – particularly our warehouses where trucks came and picked up goods to transport them. Slashed tires on the trucks, chains wrapped around axels..."

"I wonder if the McMahons even realize how minor and inconsequential these things are?"

"There's got to be more to it though. They've always raised their kids to be shrewd and cunning. I heard the conversation my dad was having with the board a while back. They'd been monitoring what McMahon had been doing with his company. Everywhere they looked – the income statements and balance sheets and other financial reports, other areas of public information – it all suggested that there was something shady going on. Things that should have been prohibited, regulated, restricted, they found these things were still running. Oil rigs in Texas that weren't up to environmental standards but never got shut down or changed, even cases where the EPA had been called in to investigate but no report had ever been filed, at least publically."