A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God, how much money does this McMahon group pull in?" I was thinking there were some bribes, buyouts and payoffs going on there.

"It's hard to say. We've tried tracing every group, company, business, whatever; they just run too many companies to know for sure. Dad thinks they do that so it's harder for authorities to track where money may be going, how it's changing hands, if illegal things are going on..."

"To stay low profile..." I mused. We sat there in silence for a few minutes, absorbed in thought. I was considering the fact that Kat was probably in serious danger. But if there hadn't been any concrete evidence that this was a targeted attack, and not just some random kidnapping... She was the daughter of a wealthy business owner - maybe that was sufficient to get her police protection. But could McMahon have some police in his pocket too? Or was he even behind all this? Could all the attacks have been from a different party? I sat there staring into space. My eyes fell upon the radio, sitting on the table. It was still playing the station we had been tuned into. I could hear the sound of country music and identified it as my mom's favorite song – a George Strait number about ocean-front properties in Arizona. It was the end of the song and the station went into commercials. The sound of this commercial caught my interest, as it started with a voice-over, sounding like a skit.

"The date's over, and you're standing there in front of her door with her. She's inviting you up. 'C'mon, let's go.' Will you be ready when that moment... comes? 'Oh Johnny!' Get protected, with BarrierBlue, available in assorted sizes and textures."

What an odd commercial. Cheesy, with the innuendo, and horrible voice acting. The woman saying 'Oh Johnny' sounded like she was bored. At least I got to experience the full feeling and sensation with Kat, since she was on the...

Oh... no... We were stuck in here and she didn't have her purse when she was taken. She'd said she was on the pill. Didn't she have to take it every day? Or...

"Kat?" My voice cracked slightly. She looked over at me so I continued after clearing my throat. "Uh, earlier... you mentioned you were on the pill, right?"

I think she saw the worry I was trying to hide. At least, I think. I'm not actually sure what kind of look she gave me, since it crossed her face and left as soon as it had appeared.

"Kat?" I pressed again, wondering what she was thinking or what was happening.

"It... will be ok." Kat looked over at me and smiled warmly. "I'm sorry. I don't want you to think I've lied to you or anything. I really am on the pill," she paused for a moment, looking like she was concentrating on something. "We should be ok. I don't think I'm at the most fertile part of my cycle."

Well... that meant that every time we were having sex, we were basically gambling with the chances of having a pregnancy – with a woman I didn't know much about... except that her father was a really wealthy and probably very powerful man. I'm not sure that would go over well, trying to introduce myself as his daughter's boyfriend and explain away a pregnancy. I glanced at her again, but she didn't look worried. In fact, she was smiling and staring at me.

"Uh..."

"Shhh..." Kat interrupted me. She got up and walked over to me, placing her hands on my face. "Don't worry, Paul. It's only been a few days, but I have a feeling everything will work out."

Huh, if that didn't sound cryptic then I was reading into what she just said a bit too much.

I felt a little awkward, unsure what to say or do next. I know it was basic, something you just ask your partner. Hmm, my partner. I liked the sound of that.. Kat stretched and yawned. It made me yawn as well.

"Well, looks like we're both tired." She giggled softly. She offered me her hand. "Shall we go to bed?"

"Sounds good to me." We walked into the bedroom and turned in for the night. I wish I could say we made love, but it must have been the semi-dark feeling the cabin had, what with all windows covered by snow, that was making me feel just plain exhausted, as if I had run a marathon. Plus, snuggling up naked with Kat was incredibly relaxing and felt incredibly good. I felt her breathing slow, my own eyes closing.

**********

"...al... aul... Paaaaul..." The gradual whispers woke me from my dreamless sleep.

"Uhhhhh... what time is it?" I asked, feeling like my eyelids wouldn't quite open. I felt her reach across my chest. I squinted out one eye, seeing her check my phone.

"11. Good morning, sleepyhead." She kissed me, a tender sweet kiss that made me happy. That was definitely a wonderful way to wake up in the morning. I caught the scent of coffee in the air, plus something else. Eggs? Bacon? I couldn't tell.

"You've been busy, huh?" I kissed her nose.

"Yep." Her giggle was still as cute as when I first heard it. "I made us breakfast, then when I came in to wake you up, you looked so peaceful. I drew a picture of you, and then I climbed in to wake you, before our food got too cold."

"Ok, just let me use the bathroom real quick." I had to pee. Pretty badly. And for whatever reason, it was that feeling that, when just waking, the bladder doesn't feel full, but within a few minutes, you feel like you're going to piss yourself. I also had a rock hard erection, thanks in part to morning wood – I looked it up once, it actually has a scientific name of 'nocturnal penile tumescence' – but also to the fact Kat was wearing an apron, which must have been here in the cabin, and nothing else. The front of the apron hid her breasts, but her cleavage was still incredible to look at. What had me turned on the most was seeing her crawl back out of bed, her backside completely bare, save for the two ties at the neck and waist. Wow, her ass was absolutely amazing! I groaned, frustrated that I'd have to figure out a way to pee with my penis sticking straight out.

"Hmm... did I cause that?" Kat sounded overly innocent, looking at the tent I made of the covers. "Maybe I should take care of it then..."

"But I have to pee..." I can't believe I was attempting to refuse her.

"I read in a magazine that guys can get an intense and incredible orgasm when their bladders are full. Wanna test it out?" Her sly grin made me smile too.

"With you looking like that, and knowing what you're capable of, I doubt I'll last long at all."

"Hmm, then we can still have warm food." With that, she crawled back on to the bed, peeling the covers off my body. Today, she wasted no time at all, grasping the base of my shaft and putting the head into her mouth. Holy crap, she was right, it felt more intense. Every sensation she made with her tongue, lips or teeth jolted up to my groin. It felt like I was on the edge of orgasm, due to the pressure of my bladder.

"Oh God, Kat, that feels amazing!" I started moaning, panting as she picked up speed. "Oh, oh... hmmm..." It was intense. I was becoming delirious with pleasure. It started to feel like I was at the cusp of orgasm, but it just kept building in intensity. Higher and higher my pleasure went. My hands grasped hold of the sheets, hanging on for dear life. I was panting now, words failing me. My hips were jerking around, almost out of my own control. My panting built to a rapid in and out as I felt an incredibly powerful orgasm building. This feeling was definitely it, not the trick of my full bladder. I held my breath as the first wave of pleasure felt like a dam bursting within my whole groin. I could still feel my full bladder, pressing against something, making it feel more intense. Kat was watching me, those green eyes glued to mine, clearly smiling. As the next few waves hit, my breath let out, animalistic grunts coming from me with each spasm. Her mouth just caught every bit, swallowing. It felt like she was using my cock as a straw to suck out my cum.

As the last bit of cum leaked out of me, Kat licked it from the tip of my penis. I felt hyper-sensitive still, the contact making me jerk.

"Well? What kind of results do we have? Is the hypothesis true?" She was grinning triumphantly now, as if she'd finished a race or won a medal.

"Uhhhh..." I still couldn't speak. I just nodded as much as I could, panting to catch my breath. "Gahh... I... wow." My heart was slowly returning to a normal pace. Kat crawled up to plant a kiss on my lips. I could barely wrap one of my arms around her back to accept the kiss. Part of her weight shifted onto my stomach and I was immediately reminded how badly I needed to pee. "Ok, gotta go now."

"Oops, sorry." She kissed me once more on the forehead, then turned and walked slowly out of the room, swishing her ass side to side, glancing over her shoulder to make sure I was watching. She blew a kiss and then she was out of sight. I slowly tried standing up. My legs were shaky, uncertain after such a powerful orgasm. But, as I made it to the toilet, I was soft enough to pee comfortably. I'd say that experiment was a profound success. But, further studying and confirmation would have to be made before we changed it from a theory to a scientific law. I'd have to tell Kat my findings.

Venturing out into the kitchen/dining area, I saw the small feast Kat had prepared. Wow. This girl did have a talent for cooking. There was a bowl of scrambled eggs, still steaming, a plate of bacon that looked cooked to perfection, some sausage links, biscuits, and Kat had already poured orange juice into our two cups. And there was the coffee I smelled, steaming in two mugs. I sat down in awe, and thanked her for the massive breakfast.

"You're welcome, Paul. Thank you for that serving of cream," She winked. "I wasn't sure how you'd want your coffee, but I think mine will be perfect now." Wow. She was still wearing the apron and nothing else. I had only donned a pair of shorts, but we ate and enjoyed the breakfast. We had idle conversation, small talk and sharing of stories from our childhood and on.

Just as we had finished and were picking up our plates and clearing the table, I heard it. It sounded like a rumble, a low hum.

"Kat do you hear that?" I paused what I was doing, listening intently.

"What?" She stopped too, looking at me.

"Just... listen, do you hear that low rumbling sound?"

"Yeah, yeah I do. What do you think it is?" We looked between each other, but the sound gradually got louder and louder, until I realized what it was.

"Ah, it's a snowblower!" I quickly set the plates I was holding into the sink then heard the loud knock at the door. I ran to the bedroom, grabbing a pair of pants, then shrugging into my coat. "Kat, get dressed or hide, whatever you need to do, I think that's Max, the owner!" Kat scrambled to the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. I approached the main door, hoping that it was just Max, so I could still have more time with Kat. Slowly opening the door, I was right, as the sight of thick, rope-like braids of beard stuck out from a bundled face and body. It was odd, but much better to see that than the wall of snow that had covered the storm door. I opened the storm door for him.

"Hi! Just clearing out some of the snow, thought I'd check on you guys, see if you needed anything!" Max gestured behind himself, and I was in awe. There was almost a tunnel behind him, snow reaching up above his head. That has to be a drift; we couldn't have gotten that much snow...

"Hi Max. We're fine in here, just antsy to get out." He chuckled at my response.

"Cabin fever setting in?" I could see a grin on his face, as he looked past me to the closed door.

"Well, uh... not exactly." I didn't tell him that authorities were searching for the 'missing' girl I was with. "The phone in here doesn't work, and my cell doesn't have reception out here."

"It don't work? Huh, I can have that probably fixed by this afternoon, can't guarantee it though." He looked thoughtful for a moment. "I'll be working on clearing out the parking lot and access road to this cabin. We only got a couple plows in town, but those boys know how to handle snow. I'd expect you can take off, well, provided they get the pass opened up, by nightfall, though I'd recommend another night to be safe."

"Thanks Max." I was about to shut the door when I had another thought. "Do you have a working phone, by chance? My parents were expecting me a couple nights ago and I thought I should call them before they worry themselves sick."

"Yeah, I got my phone back at the office. It works, 'cause I called around this morning about the roads and plow progress." He looked over my shoulder again. "Why hello, Miss. I don't think I've had the pleasure..." He was extending his hand toward her. I stepped out of the way. Katherine was dressed in the heavy clothing we bought at the store.

"I'm Katherine, nice to meet you." She shook his hand. "How bad are we stuck?"

"Well, I was just sayin' probably one more night, to be safe."

"Thank you, for clearing this out." Kat looked behind him, her mouth hanging open in awe. I remembered, she said she hadn't seen snow, so to see the tunnel must have been a new sight. "How did you get through all that snow with that little machine?"

He chuckled, holding his finger up to his lips before whispering, "It's my li'l secret - a method that earns me lotsa money clearin' out snow." He stepped back from the door. "You two take care, stop by if you need the phone; I got a path clear to the office. I'll be running the truck later, trying to clear some of this away. Not sure how that part'll work, with the snow higher than my blade... haven't figured out a secret method for that one. Anywho, see ya folks later!" I shut the door to keep some of the heat in the cabin.

"Paul, we can get out of here! We can call our parents!" Kat was jumping up and down, then threw her arms around me in a crushing hug.

"Whoa," I grunted, her hug squeezing the air out of my lungs.

"Sorry, I'm just happy. I mean, this has been amazing, seeing snow, being with you... but I'd like to get back home, and hopefully sort some of this mess out."

"Yeah, that would be nice." Outside, we heard Max start the snowblower back up, the sound slowly fading away. "This whole town just seems to be full of nice people."

"You're right. Helen, our waitress, Monty, the store clerk, and Max, the cabin owner... It almost feels like a TV sitcom or something."

"Cheers... 'Sometime's you wanna go...'" I started to sing the theme song. She was giggling.

"'Where everybody knows your name!'" She finished for me, laughing. "That's awesome."

"Ok, well, if you want to get dressed to walk through this, we can head up to the office and make some phone calls," I offered.

"Yeah, sounds good." Kat bounded off to the bedroom again, and emerged a few moments later, wearing snow boots, gloves, hat, and scarf wrapped around her face. She looked adorable, so I thought I'd compliment her.

"Kat, you look... gorgeous, beautiful as always, but exceptionally cute in all that cold-weather gear."

"You look pretty handsome yourself." Her compliment made me grin and blush slightly.

"Alright, let me get my things and we'll head out."

The trek through the snow wasn't as bad as I had expected, but it was still incredible to see all the snow. It looked like the pictures of the Sahara Desert with the swirls and trenches created by the wind. We passed Max along the way, waving to him. He had gotten in to his truck as he had told us, and was working on the roadways, bit by bit.

Arriving at the office, we kicked the snow off our boots and stepped inside. I found the phone just inside the main desk area.

"You want to call first?" I asked Kat.

"Nah, you go ahead, let your parents know you're ok."

"Ok. Here goes." I dialed my parents' home number. It picked up after two rings.

"Hello?"It was my dad's voice.

"Hey Dad, it's me, Paul. I'm ok, just got caught in that blizzard and had to ride it out.

"Just a moment."There was a slight pause and shuffling, before the phone speaker nearly deafened me.

"PAUL!!! OH MY BABY, I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T CALL, YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED US. YOU WORRIED ME SO MUCH, YOUNG MAN!!!"I had the receiver away from my head, but my mom could still be heard quite clearly. Kat mouthed the word 'wow' to me. I mouthed back, 'I know.'

"Mom... it's ok, calm down. We didn't have any phone service, and were literally snowed in."

"We?? Why did you say 'we'?"Figures my mom would be both that quick and that nosy.

"Kat and I. I fou..." Kat interrupted my words with an elbow to my ribs, shaking her head. 'Later' she mouthed to me. I cleared my throat. "I met Kat earlier and thought I could give her a ride since she lived in Phoenix, too."

"Oh, ok, honey, that's nice of you. We were so worried, Paul. We heard about the blizzard, and we thought the worst when we didn't hear from you."

"I'm sorry you had to be worried like that. Well, the roads will probably be safe enough by tomorrow, so I'll probably see you guys tomorrow night. Love you."

"Ok, honey, we love you too. Be safe, be careful! I still want to meet this girl, you know."

I laughed. "Yeah, of course, Mom. Bye now."

"Bye bye, honey."I heard the line click and set the phone back onto the receiver.

"Whew, that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be..." I said to Kat.

"You did a good job," she said with a smile.

"What, lying to my parents?"

"No, of course not. I meant how you allayed your mom's fears in such a calm way. Besides, you didn't directly lie, you just didn't tell the whole truth."

"I suppose you're right. You need to call your dad?"

She sighed. "Yeah, I'd better, before he spends way too much money paying for search parties and whatnot." I stepped aside so she could dial.

"Here goes," she whispered to me. She waited longer than I had to. Based on her face, I assume she was listening to the answering machine, or voicemail, whatever it was. Then she started speaking.

"Hey Dad, it's me. I'm ok, really. I'm not harmed in any way – I'm ok. A really nice gentleman saw me on the side of the road and offered help, so I'll be riding back with him tomorrow. The snow has had us trapped for so long, but it's been fun to see all the snow. Well, I'll get going, tell Mom I'm ok. Bye." She hung up the phone and turned to me. "It was his answering service. He must be away."

"Do you think we should call the FBI or something, let them know you're fine?" I wondered.

"Naw, my dad will do that part. He'll have an easier time getting the message across."

"Ok, well, let's go then."

With our messages delivered to the best of our abilities, we headed back to the cabin. The rest of our day was largely the same as the past couple days – food, hang-out time, chatting, making love. Although we did get out to build Kat her first snowman. She loved that part, because afterward, when we were cold, we raced into the cabin and helped each other stay warm with hot chocolate, warm showers and cuddles.

The evening and overnight passed by quickly. The next morning we checked around the cabin, packing all our belongings, cleaning here and there as needed, when we heard a horn sounding outside the cabin. I peeked out the door, surprised to see Helen waiting for us.

"Hop on in, Sweeties! Max told me you'd be leaving this morning." Helen drove up the small inclined hill, parking in front of the office. I paid Max, thanked him profusely for his assistance and wonderful cabins. Back in the truck with Helen, she drove us to the diner, where we enjoyed a meal before we'd be heading out on the road. She gave us some last advice for getting over the pass.

"Honey, I have some extra chains. I had a truck with tires pretty much the same size as your Explorer. So you get those chains on over the pass and take them off when the sign indicates." Helen even stepped outside with us and showed me how to install them. I thanked Helen so much, since without her I doubt we'd have been able to make it to the cabins.