A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waved it off as no big deal, thanking us for stopping by. "Make sure you come back here. And let me know when the wedding is!" She laughed when both of us turned red. "Bye Sweeties!"

There I was, back in my trusty Explorer, Kat sitting next to me – this time bundled in winter wear – and we headed off down the road. The plows had been through and did the best job they could. When I encountered the chains sign, I pulled off at the next rest stop area, quickly putting the chains on. We made it over the pass with no issues. After a few bends and curves, the road straightened out a bit. With a little over 6 more hours to go, we headed down the other side of the mountain pass, a near constant stream of conversation going between us.

"Paul, can we stop at the next rest stop? I have to use the restroom." Kat announced a while later.

"Sure, I should probably go too." We had a lull in the conversation after that, so I began thinking. Had that blizzard not shown up, I would have just taken her straight home. Or, she would have been found by someone else. I think I was the only one really travelling that day, what with a winter storm warning in effect. I realized I was actually thankful for that blizzard. I had discovered things with Kat that I doubted I would ever encounter again. She had awoken a fire within me, a passion for something other than snowflakes. And that was saying a lot. I had based my whole college existence on studying snowflakes. I'd probably continue it, too - there was so much to learn from them. But this feeling – a warm, glowing feeling, something that I felt deep inside of me, and every time I considered it, I felt happy – this feeling made me want to get trapped in another blizzard with Katherine White. It made me want to be there for her through thick and thin, to help her when she was down, and to celebrate with her in the ups... Anything I had ever imagined love could be, I was starting to feel with Kat. And yet she had been the one to suggest a commitment... I wondered if she was still serious about that, and if she still would be when we got back to Phoenix. There was a chance she was just putting me on, since there wasn't any other option she could have taken. But everything she had said and done was so genuine. My thoughts were interrupted as the rest stop came into view.

"Ok, here we are." I said, coming to a stop in a parking space. Kat walked quickly to the restrooms. I didn't feel too strong an urge, so I thought I'd use the phone instead. My cell had reception now, so I decided to call my roommate. I tried to explain to him our situation, and if he knew of any way to let someone know that Kat was safe – like an anonymous tip. He told me he'd try his best.

"Paul!" Kat cheerfully called my name.

"Ok, gotta go, talk to you when I get back?" I ended my call with my roommate, then turned and saw Kat headed rapidly my direction. I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket, just in time, as Kat leapt into my arms. It caught me slightly off balance and we tumbled into the snow (considerably less of it here than back around that pass) laughing the whole time. She was straddling my hips and leaned forward to kiss me.

"Kat, may I ask you a question?" I was staring into her deep green eyes. She nodded.

"You don't have to ask me if you can. Just ask me what you want, you know?"

"Oh ok... Well, are you still serious about being my girlfriend? Like we talked about, skipping the interim stuff?"

"I'd like to give it at least a try, Paul. You're such a wonderful man, and I enjoyed my time with you in that cabin."

"Yeah, me too." I paused, taking a deep breath. "More than I had ever imagined. I... well... I think I'm starting to fall in love with you. I'd really like to give this a try."

"Aww, you really are such a sweetheart!" The smile was at her lips again. "So you're my boyfriend now?"

"Of course," I murmured, between kisses. What started as soft, innocent and sweet kisses, quickly evolved into deep, passionate, tongue–twining, tantalizing kisses. I found myself growing hard, and somehow Kat felt it. Or guessed it. Probably guess, since we had on so much clothing.

"Ah, I love feeling you get hard." Well, I guess she did feel it. She rose off of me to look around, then leaned closer to me to whisper. "Let's make love."

"Here? Now??" I was wondering if she meant out here in the open. While we were alone at the moment, anyone could be pulling off for their own rest break.

"No, silly. We could go over into the woods a short ways, or behind the building." That sounded more enticing.

"Ah, you know I can't resist you. Let's hurry though; it's still really cold out." She helped pull me to my feet. We rushed across the snowy open area, behind the brick building that housed the bathrooms. The building had been erected just beyond a line of trees, so we had a pretty effective screen of privacy.

"God, I just love fucking you," Kat whispered into my ear, kissing any exposed skin she could find. Her hands were fumbling with the belt of my pants, so I reached down to help her out a bit. She took the time to pull her gloves off, stuffing them into her pockets. As she reached into my pants, pulling my hard cock out to the air, the sting of the cold was a bit shocking, but the contrast between her still warm hands and the frigid air had a certain allure to it that made it all the sexier.

"Ah, Kat, that feels good." She was using her hand to slide up and down my stiff member. "Switch spots with me, I have an idea." I had been with my back to the wall, so we shuffled around so her back was against the wall. I reached down, undoing her pants and sliding them slowly down so I could reach my fingers in and touch her pussy. It was wet, hot, and seemed ready to be fucked, so I kissed her once more, then spun her around to face the wall, her bare ass facing me. She gasped, bracing her hands against the wall. I bent and kissed each cheek a few times. She caught on to what I was thinking and arched her back, thrusting her hips toward me, letting me catch a glimpse of her glistening pussy tucked between her legs. I pressed my cock between her cheeks, feeling her warmth against me. She reached back to help guide me in, and I felt myself sliding into her, bit by bit. Oh, heavenly sweet bliss, that felt so good, the walls of her vagina creating a sensation of perfect friction on my shaft.

"Fuck me hard, Paul, and spray my insides with your thick cum." Ooooh, she was talking dirty. I liked it, but I wasn't sure how to get her to say more. I decided to do as she said, and pressed hard into her, my hips meeting the flesh of her bare ass. "Ungh, yes, hard, just like that. Make me scream..."

I pulled back until just my head was in her before ramming forward again, my hips slapping against her. She grunted, then moaned as I repeated it, over and over, grunting with each thrust, moaning with each pulling out.

"Paul, oh fuck, I can feel your balls slapping against me... Oh! Fuck, fuck, ungh ungh, ungh, ungh!" I was pounding into her now, full sawing motion, deeply in and out of her. The pleasure was intense, but hearing her moan and grunt was even sexier.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Sweetheart?" I was surprised to hear myself sounding confident and in charge. It felt wonderful and amazing! "Cum on my dick, let me feel you cum and hear you scream."

"Ah! Fuck, I love hearing you talk dirty. Fuck my pussy, harder!" We were like wild animals at that point, with me pounding into her fast and hard, her grunts and groans mixing with dirty words of encouragement.

I was panting now, feeling my own release approaching, as I heard her breathing start to hitch. I think that meant she was about to cum, based on our past experiences. Sure enough.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Paul, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, oh, your cock feels so gooooood, FUCK!!!" I thrust a few more times and felt myself shoot into her.

"Ungh... fuck." Was all I could get out, my release overwhelming me. That was intense. I looked around us, seeing the white of the snow everywhere, hanging off the trees, coating the ground with branches and pine cones poking out of the thin layer of snow here and there. With a last effort, I tried to sound in charge and confident. "Look around and remember this moment, Kat. You got fucked behind a rest stop, surrounded by snow." I leaned in, peeling her coat back enough to kiss and nip at her neck.

"Oh, Paul, you fucking amazing man... I told you there was a confident man inside you... Believe me, I will remember this moment... ooooh..." She eased forward so I slid out of her. She quickly pulled her pants back up, slightly shivering. I pulled mine up too. Grabbing Kat, I pressed her back into the wall, kissing her deeply and fully. Oh it felt good to feel like this – in charge, confident, in control.

"Kat?"

"Yeah Paul?"

"That was amazing."

"Agreed. But I'm getting cold."

"Right, let's get back to the heater." We ran around the corner, and saw that there was a middle aged man letting his dog out and about. As we passed him, I heard him mutter, 'Fuckin kids these days' or at least something similar to that. It made Kat and me giggle, even after we got into the Explorer and started back down the road.

"Do you think he heard us?" Kat asked me, giggling.

"'Fuckin' kids these days,'" I tried to imitate how I heard his voice. Kat burst out laughing.

"Oh, I thought he said 'Fuckin' as they please, gah.'" We shared laughter for a while, enjoying the high of having just made love in a public space, with someone potentially having heard us.

It wasn't too long before Kat and I eased into the comfortable pattern of conversation and silence we'd grown accustomed to over the past few days together. Everything about it just felt so natural, so perfect. I really was falling in love. Whether it was a long-lasting, permanent kind of love or not was a question for a different day, a different time, but right now, I knew I was falling for her – hard. 4 days. It didn't seem like that much. Yet it seemed like a long time. In a way, it almost felt like a honeymoon. I let my mind wander and enjoy that thought – being married to this incredible, feisty, beautiful and talented redhead. Katherine White was a dream girl, and as it appeared, as she had even said, she was MY dream girl. I couldn't help it, I started giggling with giddy excitement.

"What's so funny?" Kat asked, looking over at me.

"Nothing much... I was just thinking how you're, like, totally my dream girl. Everything I ever thought I wanted in a woman, you have and then some. You're far more beautiful than any woman I've ever seen, dreamed, or fantasized about. And you follow my intellectual ramblings as if you were a fellow Ph.D. candidate – or already holding a doctorate's degree. Plus, you create these amazing sketches from a piece of paper and a cheap pencil, expressing such deep emotions and thoughts with such simple mediums... Oh, and you make good food too." After my little speech, Kat had tears, but was laughing at the last line.

"Oh, Paul, you are really so sweet. I really feel the same about you, you know? You're such a smart guy, knowing a bit about almost everything, but especially all you know about water, snow, and the formation of ice. You're sweet, kind, caring – willing to share the coat off your back even if it means you'll freeze. You've got an incredibly cute body, I feel like I fit so perfectly in your arms and against you. I feel like the winner here." She giggled, further reinforcing the fact that I couldn't get enough of that giggle – and that each one was unique in and of itself. She was shuffling now, so I glanced over to her, seeing she had unbuckled her seatbelt and slid as far over as she could, to lean on my shoulder and hold onto my arm. She sighed, but it sounded content and happy. We continued talking with her hanging on to me like that.

I'd been so lost in conversation with her that I hadn't noticed our signs. We were only 20 some miles outside Phoenix. Still dressed in our snow attire. That made sense why, even with the heater off, I had started sweating. But, we were almost home. Gosh, those last few hours passed so quickly. I was curious what would happen with the whole kidnapping thing. I thought now the perfect time to let Kat know I cared.

"Kat, if anything happens after I drop you off, if the whole kidnapping thing is too much, call me, please." I had her get a piece of paper and a pen from my glove box, to write my number on. She took it and put it back in the glove box. I was confused at first. Why did she do that? Did she not want my number?

"You don't need paper, I already put my contact info in your phone." Hearing that, I breathed a sigh of relief. "Paul, I just want you to know that regardless of what happens, I've enjoyed our time together. I will never forget all the things you gave me and meant to me. I really do hope we can be together, but if something happens, please, just remember that." I smiled at her, nodding and saying I would remember it, asking her to remember the same of me.

After a few short minutes, we were in Phoenix. Kat was directing me toward her parents' home. Navigating the final few turns, I felt a growing anxiety. I was going to be separated from her. I had grown so accustomed to having her around.

Pulling into a quiet looking neighborhood, I eased my Explorer along the road, watching for the wide, green ranch-style home. Nope, nope, not that one... ah, there it is. I pulled into the driveway, and shut off the engine. For being the house of a multi-billion dollar CEO, it was really unassuming and, well, plain. As I was opening the door, trying to get out quickly and open her door for her, I noticed rapid movement in the side mirror and out of the corner of my eye. People, who looked as if they had been walking dogs and watering gardens, were now rushing towards my Explorer with guns.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!!!" I heard a voice scream. What the fuck was going on?

"GET OUT!!!! FBI!!!" I stepped out of the car, seeing Kat do the same. We still had on snow pants from earlier.

"HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD WHERE WE CAN SEE 'EM!!!" A voice yelled, from what looked like an unsuspicious dog-walker.

"GET ON THE GROUND!!! HANDS OUT!!!" This came from a tropical-shirt guy who was gardening earlier. Holy shit, what had I gotten into?

I eased myself to the ground, slowly. I could see Kat being hauled off by two men in black uniforms. She was screaming my name, screaming 'don't take him, don't take him from me!'

"No sudden moves, asshole! Give me your hands!" A voice yelled behind me. I complied, lifting my hands to the small of my back. I felt my hands being bound together.

"What's going on?" were the only words I could manage to get out.

"Paul Jacob Goodman, you are under arrest in connection with the kidnapping of Ms. Katherine White. You have the right to remain silent..." He proceeded to ramble off the stuff you only usually see on TV, before I realized what he was saying. Me?? Kidnapped her?? What kind of misunderstanding was this???

"PAUL!!! NO, LET HIM GOOOO!!! NOOOOO!!!" I heard Katherine's wails from somewhere off just beyond my vision. The sound of her voice nearly broke my heart.

What the fuck was going on!?

Ending Notes:

Bum bum baaaa!!! Holy shit, even I didn't see that coming. What's going to happen next? I hope to have the next section up much quicker than it took this one to come out. Barring unforeseen and unexpected circumstances, I expect it will. It's flowin' and it's flowin' hot and ready.

As an aside, GaiusPetronius, my editor, was curious about my reference to the full bladder experience, mentioning it wasn't a much heard of sexual experience (And he's retired from being a lawyer, so I imagine he's seen a lot).

I actually experienced this myself, and noticed it is an incredible experience. I was still in high school when I signed up for a sample Playboy. In there was an article about orgasms with bladders being semi to mostly full. Well, it was several years later, after I had met the woman I'm still with, while we were laying there in my bed, in a small apartment in Colorado. We were relaxing, just cuddling and enjoying our time together. I was just about ready to get up and pee when she rolled over and started kissing me. I couldn't pass up the moment, so I went with it. During the entire thing, I felt the pressure of my full bladder, in a sensation that was similar to having a mild orgasm. I also lasted longer than I usually did, to the point that she actually had gotten off several times and was wondering if I was ever going to finish. I redoubled my efforts, and with her encouragement, finally got release. It felt so intense, so incredible. I looked it up, and it turns out, at least in males, that when orgasm hits, the sphincter to the bladder pinches extra tight, so much so that I doubt even the strongest willed could urinate during orgasm. It's supposed to happen to protect the other areas of the plumbing from having waste (read: urine) get into it. (Any wonders where I got the inspiration for Paul's character?)

Anyway, guys, if you're bored and lonely some night and thinking about masturbating, give it a try. Not when you're ready to burst, the "I-can't-hold- this-get-outta- my-way-before- I-piss-myself" feeling, but when you have that urge. It's a unique and interesting feeling.

Apparently, in females, when you've emptied your bladder before, that "I'm-about-to-piss-myself" feeling is actually some glands in there ready to make you squirt.

And that concludes my end notes, sorry for the length.