A Thief in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, at the end of her story, he tells her, "OK Lian, so let's just say I broke in here and out of the kindness of my heart I don't steal anything to keep you from getting an ass whooping from your idiot husband. Now, maybe that could be a plan if you just gave me at least some cash. Something you know for the effort. Surely you must have a bit of cash laying around."

"No actually, I have like twenty bucks. He doesn't trust me with much cash. I don't even have my own ATM card either before you ask."

"Jesus . . . what the fuck!" He exclaims growing disgruntled at this impossible situation. He gets up and starts pacing the floor trying to think of a solution.

"Why do I have to be so fucking nice? Most guys by now would have probably raped your ass, stole your jewelry and been gone."

"I am lucky to have found such a compassionate captor I guess."

"You guess?"

Gently she replies, "No guessing about it OK. I know I am lucky. Everything you have said already has crossed my mind."

"So still if I leave here with nothing I have wasted a whole night and for what?"

Lian takes a deep breath, and decides to go for it. "Who says you have to leave her with nothing, Zeke."

Zeke stops pacing. "So what might I leave here with?" He glances at her pretty face, and then once again finds his eyes drawn to those irresistibly large breasts of hers, "If not cash or jewelry."

"Zeke, I can tell you are attracted to me."

He glances in her direction, before averting his eyes as every time he looks at her, sitting on the edge of the bed, her hands clasped firmly behind her back, she looks so damn inviting that he nearly loses his mind.

"Yeah so. Your fucking beautiful . . . beside . . ." He looks away from her, his voice trailing off as he stares down at the carpet while sort of shuffling his feet.

"You wanna say more so go ahead, hon what else do you need to say?"

"Hon, really? I wish you would stop calling me those stupid little names. I came here to rob you for Christ sakes."

She comes up slowly behind him. He senses her close, the sweet smell of her perfume wafting through the air; his nerves come alive as she stands there quietly waiting for him to turn around.

In a flash it comes to him. This is the way he felt whenever Mrs. Ashby was around him. She had been his second foster mother, his favorite foster mother. It took a while for her to gain his trust, but finally he had fallen in love with her deeply; passionately as only a young boy who has just discovered the wonders of the opposite sex can love.

His nerves are all tingling, and a delicious glow is spreading all over his body. His mood becomes tender, melting, loving. He turns around to face the woman he has fallen in love with at first sight. He knows this, and quickly determines there is nothing left to do but fight it. Fight it before what happens with Mrs. Ashby happens all over again.

Mrs. Ashby got divorced. At first anyway, Zeke was thrilled about it as Mr. Ashby had been a real fucking asshole. But then she quickly remarried to a man who did not want the hassles of raising foster kids, and after three years and nine months of having a caring mother Zeke found himself thrown back on the scrap heap of the foster care system. From then on out, it had been all downhill for him.

He abruptly turns around, anger flaring in his young eyes, preparing to tell her he will take whatever the fuck he wants to take, including her best and most expensive jewelry. It would be on her to deal with her husband.

But his look morphs into a long, loving stare as she quietly stands there; a long strand of her black hair has fallen and hangs there delicately just touching her cheek.

He is lost in her beauty. Almost powerless to act in front of this gorgeous, helpless creature. Instead of telling her what is what he says nothing- - only staring.

The tension builds between them, as they stand there so close to each other; those magnificent boobs of hers jutting out from under her tight blouse while radiating such a force upon his eyes that he simply cannot stop staring.

Lian feels his eyes, the eyes of her son maybe, crawling all over her tits, and instead of making her uncomfortable, it makes her feel . . . powerful.

She decides to act on her new found power. "So you are just going to stand there staring at my tits or . . ." She pauses for a moment a sly smile coming across her face, "Or are you going to kiss me if you think I'm so damn beautiful?"

Zeke looks up sharply, their eyes meeting for a brief second. He grabs her roughly and yanks her close as he crushes his mouth against hers.

She struggles, twisting her mouth away from his. She was not expecting such a sudden and swift reaction to her question. It's a natural reaction, but one that brings an immediate response from her young captor.

"First, you ask me to kiss you and then you turn away." He produces the knife, flicks the switch, and once again she hears the swish of the cold hard steel being released just inches from her face. "I think you are nothing but a God damn tease," he hisses at her.

"I'm n-" Her protest of innocence is cut short when he jabs the knife close to her face. "Please d-don't cut me."

Lian finally realizes what a dangerous game she is playing. What if he is not her son? What if it's all a mere coincidence? What if he is lying about his birthday; about his name?

Furthermore, even if it's not a coincidence after all, so what, he does not know any of this. He has no reason whatsoever to show mercy to her. All this hits her hard in a matter of seconds.

"Give me one good reason why I should not cut you, take your shit and leave."

"So do it. Just take what you want and leave. It's all covered by insurance anyway. My husband will just have to understand."

"Hmm, you want to get me out of your house that bad huh. And here I thought you liked me."

"I do, but . . ."

He cuts her off yelling, "Bullshit, I was kidding, just like you, no one likes me, not you, and certainly not any of those bitches who I ever called mom."

It hits her. Zeke has "mommy issues." She files this information away for future use, just in case.

"Let's go sit on the bed and talk hon. Please." He is putting the knife away as his sudden anger seems to be passing.

"Why so you can tell me how I should not steal your shit coz of your asshole husband."

"Look I have been totally honest with you, Zeke. About everything and I-" She pauses searching for the right words to say, "I don't know why but I do like you. I mean I think you could be nice . . . if you want."

"Oh right, I just broke into your house and now you want me to believe that you think I'm nice."

"I sense you have a kind heart. Please can we go sit down, I'm tired."

"Fine, but only for a minute and then I'm out of here as soon as I figure out how exactly to deal with you."

They walk over to bed. She sits down on the edge of it, and once again he starts pacing.

"I won't tell the police about you no matter what. I sense you have had a hard life and need a break."

"Whatever, but how can I be sure you won't tell the cops about me? Your promise, how can I trust it? I don't know you. Shit I should just . . ." He looks at her severely, stops pacing and then moves towards her in a hurry as the blade flicks out once more.

"Please Zeke. No, no." She begins to cower as he rapidly approaches her, "I will do anything, stay a bit longer, get to know me, you'll see I'm trustworthy."

"Stay!! Now you want me to stay."

Lian knows she must choose her words carefully as this is the crucial moment. "The truth is I want you to stay. Yes."

"Why . . . why the hell would you want that?"

The words suddenly come pouring out of her. "Look I'm lonely, desperate, and a bit emotional. I did a little coke tonight and it's got me a bit crazy."

"I thought you went to rehab."

"Yeah, well, I did. Let's just say old habits are hard to break."

"So if doing a little coke makes you lonely, desperate, and emotional why do it?"

"Have you ever done coke before Zeke, I mean real good coke not that shit that has been stepped on twenty times."

"No. I usually stick to weed."

"You see doing a little coke for someone like me is not a real good idea. It only leaves me wanting more."

"Yeah, I heard it's pretty fucking addictive, but then why did you only do a little if it fucks you up that bad making you want more!"

"Simple. It was Liz's coke and she was supposed to share more than she did, but she met somebody at the club and left me."

"So you came home."

"Yeah, I had planned on doing more, but you sorta screwed that whole plan up."

"What, more coke? You have some here?"

"Yes a bit. Not enough to steal if that is what you are thinking."

"Shit I don't want to deal with trying to unload that shit. Your stash is safe. So maybe that is why you were so anxious to get me out of here. So you can snort up huh?"

"Yeah, maybe."

"Maybe?" He starts to laugh as he stops pacing and sits next to her.

"OK so it's more than maybe. I was planning on doing some. It helps me deal with my miserable life."

"Yeah this looks like a miserable life all right," he says waving a hand around her opulent bedroom.

"Maybe you should try some with me?"

"Oh right so you can get me all fucked up on that shit and then what? Try to escape or something?"

"No," she says petulantly. "Look you can keep me tied up most of the time if you want. Just untie me long enough to do a couple of lines then, you know, tie me up again, if you don't trust me."

"Maybe that's not such a bad idea. Hell, I might even find out what all the fuss is about when it comes to this shit."

"Yes, you really should. I think you won't be disappointed as I have some real, real good stuff, Zeke."

"Ok so tell me where it's at."

A minute later, they are sitting on the two stools at the little mini bar after she snorts up two huge lines of coke while he does one small one.

The line makes him feel relaxed and confident while she becomes almost chipper. He has untied her, for the moment anyways, but is keeping a close eye on her. It's easy to do as the coke has made him feel very alert.

Lian chops out two more long lines for herself, and another small one for him, after they both finish off a glass of champagne. She snorts her lines up greedily, and then smiles brightly, before making a suggestion that totally catches him off guard.

"Look hon, I think maybe it's time you put me back in custody." She giggles at his bewilderment, before standing up and clasping her wrists behind her back.

"Really, you wanna me to tie you up again. Why?"

"I want you to relax. I mean, I noticed every time I move you flinch, like I might come at you with some hidden weapon."

"Yeah this stuff is good, but I think it's making me a bit paranoid."

"Yes coke can do that. So let me go to the bathroom and then tie me up again so you can relax already. I don't mind."

Once alone in the bathroom, after going pee, Lian takes the time to reapply her makeup so it's once again perfect. She puts on a fresh coat of red lipstick, and then takes the time to look at herself in the mirror.

The coke has left her feeling bold and brave, but more importantly extremely horny and carefree. She is determined now, more than ever, to get her young assailant pants off to see if he has the birthmark on his inner thigh. After that- - what happens, happens. She exits the bathroom the beginning of a daring plan forming in her mind.

A minute later she is sitting on the bed, hands tightly bound behind her back. Zeke's loving, and now very lustful feelings for Lian, have increased tenfold with her excellent coke coursing through his body. He wants her in the worse possible way as he starts pacing again full of pent up energy.

Lian looks at her handsome captor pacing around like a caged tiger, and decides the time is right. She must strike now, before something happens to set him off.

"Hey."

"What?" he snaps irritably, mad at himself for not coming to a firm decision as to how this whole thing plays out in the end.

"We don't you use some of that pent up energy on me, instead of pacing the damn floor."

"On you how? What do you mean?"

"Well," she looks at him batting her eyes seductively, "You could try and kiss me again for starters."

"Shit no. I have had enough teasing for one night, thank you."

"You give up that easy. Come on, I promise to be more responsive this time. Please."

He slowly moves toward her. Sitting down on the bed next to her again that overwhelming feeling of intense attraction hits him. Going slow, maybe expecting her to push him away at any moment, he brushes away a loose strand of hair that has fallen in her face, before moving his lips to hers. He slips his arms around her, and then gives her several soft butterfly kisses on the lips. Wonderfully, with each passing kiss, he feels her melting into his arms.

He pulls back whispering, "God you are so beautiful."

"Thanks," she replies quietly, smiling at him, hoping her beauty will tame the beast inside of him.

He brings his lips to hers and once more showers her lips with the lightest of kisses. Much to his surprise- he is always surprised when things don't blow up in his face- Lian responds to his gentle kisses by kissing him back.

After exchanging several tender kisses, things take a serious turn. She takes him completely off guard when she arcs her tongue into his mouth. After a moment's hesitation, he lets his own tongue go slipping it into her mouth.

Finally, he does what he has been dreaming about all night. He brings his hands up and begins to fondle her big tits through the soft silky blouse she is wearing. Instead of jerking backwards like he half expected her to do, she only begins to kiss him deeper once she feels his hands on her tits.

Their little kissing and fondling session causes his young, eager cock to quickly turn hard. He pulls back momentarily, thinking if things go south, could he be facing a rape charge? He tries to gauge her reaction, wondering if he should push on, while she stares back cool and confident, like an eager filly begging to be tamed.

It's too late to stop now he decides as his gaze falls to her heaving chest. He suddenly hates the stupid blouse she is wearing. He reaches out and, like a violent summer storm lashing out with horrible fury, uses both hands to literally rip the blouse off of her.

She lets out a small gasp as the buttons of the blouse go flying through the air. He yanks the blouse open all the way now, exposing a pretty, light pink, lace bra. It's adorned with tiny white lace decorations and a small red ribbon in the center where the two massive cups meet. He finds his attention quickly focused on that pretty little ribbon in the middle of her bra.

After her initial small gasp she appears nonplussed by his overt act of aggression. Instead, she seems to be, if anything, thrusting her chest out inviting him for more.

Just as he starts to reach out for her tits, she turns away and stands up. "Untie me just long enough for us to do another line two . . . please."

"Oh right, of course, just when things were getting good. Like I said you're a tease."

"I'm not a tease! I just want some more coke. You know when I get coked up, I mean really, really coked up I become a wild and passionate animal." She looks at him, batting her pretty eyes, before adding, "Don't you want to see that side of me sweetie?"

Trying to stay cool he shrugs his shoulders as he stands up and leads her over to the vanity table where they left the pile of coke.

He undoes the pantyhose around her wrists, and then watches with utter amazement as she sits down on the small bench, chops out two absolutely massive lines for herself, and then quickly makes them vanish.

She looks up at him whispering, "Now it's your turn, but first tie me up again as I want you to be able to relax and do your line in peace without worrying about me."

He bends over and quickly ties the pantyhose tightly around her wrists while hissing in her ear, "Just so you know, no matter how nice you are to me, I still don't trust you."

"I understand, Zeke. Look make your line small. Just do a little OK as too much will leave you . . . well more interested in the coke than anything else. Old case of too much of a good thing will ruin you."

"You don't seem to apply that philosophy to yourself," he snaps while ignoring her advice and laying out a rather large line for himself.

She looks at him, amused that he so patently ignored her advice. Scooting forward, she invites him to sit down behind her on the bench. He settles in behind her and then leans around her to snort up his line.

The buzz is almost overwhelming, but is it from the coke or from being this close to her? While debating that exact point his eyes keep darting over her shoulder, looking at her tits in the attached mirror over the vanity table.

She is pleased as she notices his wandering eyes. She smiles inwardly knowing that if he couldn't keep his eyes off her tits with her blouse on, now with it off, he has no chance of not staring at them.

Lian decides the time is right to get him to open up to her, and then maybe, just maybe, she will be able to exploit his mommy issues to her satisfaction.

Zeke is normally non-responsive when people ask about his life; ask why he is so angry. But it takes Lian all of two minutes to have him pouring his life story out to her as he discovers one simple fact about cocaine—it tends to loosen one's tongue.

As they talk Lian casually invites him to massage her shoulders. Sadly, she learns how his parents were killed in a car accident when he was only eight years old. As he goes on, telling how miserable his life became after his parents died, she is having a hard time concentrating. His rough masculine hands, working their way steadily across her shoulders, are lighting a fire deep inside of her, while at the same time his continuing tale of woe is breaking her heart.

Quietly, fighting the intense emotions stirred up by his confession, he goes on to tell her, how after his first foster care family did not work out, he was then placed with the Ashby's. He tells how smitten he became with the pretty, kind-hearted Mrs. Ashby- before she went and broke his heart.

By the time he was 16, he had had quite enough of the foster care system. Two years later he is living in a shitty two bedroom apartment with three other guys, who all like him, do some sort of illegal shit to support themselves.

Lian is blinking back tears. The coke, as always, is making her highly emotional. But despite her emotions, she still understands she must tread carefully and play on his emotions if this is to end well.

She starts out slow, whispering softly to him, "It sounds like you just need a tender kind hearted older woman to . . ." Their eyes meet in the mirror as something deep passes between them. "Love and pamper you sweetheart."

"Shit, I don't need no one," he barks at her. His confession has left him feeling angry. He starts to get up.

"Hey where are you going?"

"I'm hot, OK."

"It's the coke. Why don't you take your shirt off? Get comfortable so you can finish my massage. Please." She turns those dark pleading eyes on him. Eyes that he simply cannot resist as he strips off his black tee shirt.

She looks at his well-toned, muscled chest and takes a deep breath. She likes how his chest lacks any significant hair growth- unlike her husband who resemblances a gorilla when he takes his shirt off.

"Hmm, that is much better."

He starts kneading her shoulders now more aggressively, something that is not lost on her. Neither is the simple fact, just as she had hoped, he simply cannot take his eyes off her tits. Even as he got emotional in the telling of his life story, his eyes keep glancing down at her chest, over and over again, causing Lian to understand that she could probably use her big tits to lead the poor boy wherever she wanted. While she may have been the one tied up, she was definitely the one in control of the situation.