A Thief in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,104 Followers

He slowly moves up onto the bed. She looks so hot, so incredibly fucking hot, strapped to the bed like this as he mounts her slowly. Lian watches carefully for the telltale birthmark. Her heart skips a beat when she thinks she spots it on his inner thigh, but the bedroom is full of dark shadows, and she doesn't really get a good enough view to be sure. Or maybe it was nothing except wishful thinking on her part.

Before she can get a better look he is on top of her. Straddling her carefully he pushes his cock up and in between her well-oiled tits as Lian realizes from this angle she really doesn't have a good view either. Her plan is failing - quite nicely!!

And then it hits her; what she must do to be sure. It's too late now to stop him from fucking her tits in order to put her new plan into action. If she tried to stop him now he really would get angry and think she was nothing but a fucking tease.

But then again maybe she can get a good look at his thigh as he is titty fucking her. She cranes her neck watching as he slowly pushes that deliciously large cock of his up and in between her tits.

But it's a lost cause. The lighting in the room, her angle of vision, and the placement of his thighs against her body all are conspiring to prevent her from getting a good look at the spot on his inner left thigh where the birthmark would be.

Nothing left to do, but simply enjoy the titty fucking she is now getting from this handsome intruder that may be her son. The thought, instead of causing her shame, only fills her heart with a reckless forbidden excitement.

Resigned to her fate, she urges him on as he takes both hands and pushes her tits together creating a tight tunnel of lovely tit flesh. "That's it baby fuck my tits. Yeah baby go . . . harder." Her breath is coming in short little pants. "Harder honey. Fuck Mommy's big tits really good baby!!"

Zeke responds to her impassioned pleas as he too is lost in this forbidden role playing game. He likes pretending she is his mother and so full of love for him that she would allow such a thing.

Fortunately, he has ample time to enjoy this fantasy as the coke prevents him from cumming right away, allowing him to fuck her tits for so long, and so hard, that the bed is literally shaking from the sheer force of him slamming his cock up and in between her tits.

"That's it son fuck em harder with that big cock of yours." She pushes her chest up trying even harder to swallow his cock with her tits. "Go, harder honey . . . cum all over your Mommy's tits."

The feeling of all that well-oiled tit flesh surrounding his cock as he pistons it up and in between them is becoming too much. The orgasm is building inside of him.

Urged on by her words of encouragement, he slams his cock forward again and again, making the bed shake. He opens his eyes to see Lian with her head thrown back, eyes shut, arms and legs spread helplessly wide. The sight is exquisite as is the sound of her progressively determined pleas urging him to "cum all over her tits".

Finally, it's enough as the head of his cock explodes in a virtual geyser of cum. His arms and legs buckle forcing him to collapse on the bed next to her. He is literally shaking from the force of his orgasm.

"Honey untie me so I can go clean myself up," she says quietly after moment's hesitation to allow Zeke to recover just a bit.

"Really - is that why you want to be untied?" he says warily.

He still does not trust her at all it seems. She will have to work overtime to overcome his cynical heart it seems. "Yes, honey, so I can clean myself up, but more importantly I want to be free so I can hold you in my arms, after I put on something nice to wear to bed and then we can cuddle under the sheets in Mommy's bed. Doesn't that sound nice?"

He turns on his side to look at her. He searches her eyes and sees nothing but simple love in them, or is that only wishful thinking on his part? Of course, his judgement may be clouded by the fact he has totally fallen in love with this older woman pretending to be his mother. With a sudden clarity that is nearly blinding, he understands having a loving mother is the only thing he has wanted for a very long time.

He releases her, crawling under the sheets of the bed, surrendering to his heart. He watches her cross the room to her walk- in closet, and then emerge a few seconds later with something soft and frilly dangling from her hands.

She gives him a quick smile before she disappears into the bathroom. Alone in the bathroom, Lian quickly cleans the cum off her chest, brushes her teeth, dabs on a bit of fresh makeup, and changes into her "something nice."

She hopes he will like what she has picked out as she enters the bedroom. Making a quick decision to continue with their role playing game of mother and son, she crosses the dark bedroom slowly, before finally emerging into the small pool of light thrown off by the twin lamps of the nightstands.

Zeke opens his eyes to see her standing next to the bed. She is smiling sweetly with her best feature- her large tits of course- on ample display as they are barely being contained inside the beautiful blue bustier she is wearing.

"So do you mind if Mommy joins you in bed sweetie." She doesn't wait for an answer, but instead wastes no time as she hops in the bed snuggling up tight next to him. He is happy their role playing game is not over. His happiness is accented when she gently guides his face down until it rests on her chest before beginning to run her fingers lightly through his hair.

"This is nice huh, being in bed with your mother, right, Zekey?"

"Yes," he replies simply not knowing what else to say.

"I want you to trust me you know. I . . . well it's important to me anyways," she tells him before leaning down and kissing him tenderly on the top of his head.

Zeke feels like he has died and went to heaven being in her comfortable bed. It is totally unlike the crappy thin twin mattress that serves as his bed, haphazardly thrown on the floor in his own small bedroom, back at his apartment.

Fortunately the thick comforter has absorbed the champagne that spilled on the bed during their earlier misadventures so even that is not an issue. He feels safe and secure tucked into bed with her like this.

"So tell me, this Mrs. Ashby that you were so smitten with when you were younger did she ever . . . ahhh invite you into her bed."

"No, never."

"See so I am a better mommy than her already right, Zekey?" Lian is warming to the new cute little nickname she has bestowed upon him.

"Yes you are," he replies with a quiet sigh. He is maybe finally beginning to feel the trust taking root in his heart. "I wish you were really my mother."

"Me too honey," she whispers back. She is beginning to feel certain, even without the final piece of the puzzle, that Zeke is her son. Now it is time to see if the last piece of the puzzle fits.

"You know sweetie sometimes if somebody really wishes hard for something it can come true."

"Really, you think so."

"I know so." She pauses to brush her fingers through his hair while tossing her long, beautiful hair to one side, as he turns to look up at her. "I am also wishing for something you know."

"What?"

"I am wishing for a young man that has a lost little boy trapped inside his heart. One that desperately needs the love of his mommy. One that will cuddle and kiss and share his mommy's bed with her all night . . . every night."

She crawls out of the bed. "Do you trust me Zeke? I want you to trust me so bad. I need you to trust me so bad." She refills a nearby flute with fresh champagne from the nightstand and nearly drains it in one long swallow.

"I think so, but what about your stupid husband. Somehow I think he would not approve?" He swings his legs out of the bed, sitting on the edge he senses they are at a crossroads here.

"It's simple. I would leave with my son and start a new life. Leave and never look back. Give me maybe a week or two and I could get hold of enough money and enough jewelry to get a fresh start for us. Of course, I would have to take mother with us, but those are details to discuss at a later time. First I must gain your trust. You must show you trust me."

Lian extends a hand towards him inviting him to get out of the bed. He watches as she unties one of the panty hose from the nearest bed post and brings it back over to where he is standing.

"If you really want me to be your mother you must learn to trust me just as I learned to trust you by letting you tie me to the bed."

"I want to trust you," he says in a weak voice.

"Prove it to me." She moves around behind him, gently pulling his wrists behind his back.

He ignores the warning bells blaring inside his head and allows her to bind his wrists tightly behind his back. His mind whirls. What if it's a trick?

He opens his mouth to protest, complain maybe, to even object to what is happening. But any objection is cut off when she smothers his pending protest with a loving kiss before uttering three words that make his heart sing with joy, while at the same time throwing it into utter confusion.

"I love you."

"How, why . . . Y-you can't," he stammers.

"I can't?" Her grin is sly as she circles him, before pushing him down onto the bed. "Ah, I think I already do. Hmm, I also think that it appears the predator has suddenly become the prey."

At this point, Lian could have pulled down his boxers to reveal the truth. Either the birthmark will be there or it won't, but she is having too much fun playing with him to risk knowing the truth just yet.

"I don't think my baby has had quite his fill of his mother's tits yet. Isn't that right sweetie?"

She reaches out and pulls him forward so he is perched on the edge of the bed as he whispers yes. They stare at each other for a long moment before she reaches down and slowly starts to massage her tits through the soft silky material of her blue busier teasing him. Her tits are right there in front of his face as he licks his lips in anticipation . . . watching . . . waiting.

Lian leisurely slips her fingers under the thin blue straps that hold her bustier in place. She ever so slowly pulls the straps down and off her shoulders allowing her big, beautiful tits to come spilling out.

He stares at them for a brief moment, before attacking. He darts his face forward, burying his mouth against one large tit while sucking the nipple into his mouth. Lian moans her ascent as he kisses, licks, and nibbles on her tits to his heart's content.

Time seems to stand still as Zeke franticly tries to get his fill of her tits. Finally, sensing the time is right for her to enact the final part of her plan, and at long last learn the truth, Lian implores him to stop.

"Zeke, honey, I think it's Mommy's turn to suck on something of yours."

He has yet to experience the pleasure of having his cock in a woman's mouth so her mere suggestion triggers his cock to jerk to full hardness. "Here sweetie stand up for your mother . . . it will be easier."

Lian drops to her knees, licking her lips trying to contain her excitement as she reaches out and brazenly, before she loses her nerve, yanks his boxers down.

"Jesus, look at you honey . . . all big and hard for mommy again."

Unable to avoid knowing the truth any longer her eyes dart over to his left inner thigh. She has to blink back the tears—the birthmark is there! The final piece of the puzzle slips easily into place proving in her heart Zeke must be her son!!

Of course, this is not the time to reveal that inconvenient little fact to him as she feels her mouth aching to swallow his hardness. Knowing it's her son only seems to make her all the more hungry for his cock.

Acting on pure animal instinct, her tongue flickers out sliding along the underside of his throbbing member causing him to shudder.

"Oh God, Mommy . . . that feels so good. Please don't stop."

She can't deny him . . . even knowing he is her son. Drunk and strung out on the coke, she is not in the mood for reflective thought, but instead all that matters is satisfying her sexual desires.

Two more long licks, and a quick swirl of her tongue around the head of his cock has him moaning, before she pulls takes a deep breath, and swallows his cock whole in one deft stroke.

Lain sucks on his cock so eagerly that poor Zeke is making small whimpering noises and struggling against the panty hose that bind his wrists.

She stops abruptly. Time to plant the seed.

She pulls away, holding his cock in her hand, and looks up at him. Her look is serious, her voice soft and sweet as she utters the words. Words so powerful that Zeke shall never forget them. "What if this game we are playing, me being your mommy, what if it's true honey?"

"It can't be. My mom died in a car accident."

She starts to stroke his cock with her soft hands. "She wasn't your birth mother. I am. You were an adopted honey. Should I stop?"

"What—no . . . . I mean how . . . do you know this?"

Her one hand is sliding up his cock faster now as she uses the other to cup his balls. "I just do baby. You are mine. Should I stop . . . do you want Mommy to stop?"

"Please, you are teasing me."

"No." She moves her lips closer to his achingly hard cock. "Do you want Mommy to suck on it again sweetie . . . knowing you came from me."

"Lain . . . But . . . how . . . it's not poss-"

She stops and looks up at him. Her voice is hard and serious and stops his denial in mid word. "You can cum in Mommy's mouth . . . would you like that baby? But only if you promise to stop denying you are mine . . . and never call me Lian again . . . I am your Mother. It's the truth. Soon I will tell you how I know this . . . but for now . . . should I stop?"

"Please . . . please no. I w-wanna cum in your mouth . . . Mommy." He was sure—at first—she was simply teasing him, but now . . . she sounds so serious. Regardless of how serious she is— it can't match the seriousness of what she is doing with that wicked tongue of hers- circling his shaft up and down with dozens of small licks.

"Promise me . . . you believe you are mine . . . Promise that and I will show you heaven baby. Convince me of your feelings." She has stopped and is looking up at him.

The moment seems frozen in time, before he takes the plunge. "I am yours . . . mother. I . . . feel it . . . in my soul . . . in my heart. I have loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you . . . with an intense love that only a little boy could have for his mommy."

"Hmm, that is good. Heaven it shall be . . . for the both of us then." She closes her eyes and proceeds to inch by inch make his full eight inches disappear slowly inside her mouth.

Zeke lets out a loud moan as Lian begins to hungrily suck on his cock. Knowing he is her son, accepting the impossibility of it, only makes her want him all the more. She bounces her mouth up and down, faster and then slower, before bringing her hand up to cup his balls.

As she licks and sucks her way up the shaft of his cock she jiggles his balls in her hand causing him to actually let out his loudest whimper yet.

"Ohhh, God . . . that feels so fucking good," he whines. He opens his eyes briefly and looks down only to see her smiling sweetly up at him, before she swallows his cock whole again and begins to suck on it enthusiastically.

His second orgasm of the night is rushing home. She senses as much and uses her hand to stroke his cock faster while lapping at the head of his twitching cock. When she sees it jerk once before the cum starts to squirt out she closes her eyes and sucks him deep into her mouth draining the rest of his load with her cock hungry mouth.

The fun and games over for the moment they sit side by side on the bed. He wants the truth. How is she his mother? He feels the truth in her words . . . yet how could that be? The odds would have to be so long, but yet again, he knows longshots do come home a winner on rare occasions.

After Lian explains everything in one long breathless explanation, Zeke finds himself wanting to believe her so badly that he simply gives in and does. They decide he will spend the night and in the morning they will figure out the best course of action.

Lian heads to her closet figuring now that he knows the truth play time is over. She just prays he is not too grossed out that their much loved "mommy fantasy" has turned out to be all too real.

She decides to put on something conservative to fit what she thinks will be a long and lonely night. She can't imagine he will be willing to share her bed, even if only to sleep, now that he knows the truth.

She sighs as she slips on an oversized nightshirt thinking of how she was not pleased at all tonight . . . sexually. She is about to leave the closet when she stops and stares at her image in the large mirror that hangs on the back of the closet door.

What, no plans on seducing your son again Lian? How boring is that! You know you want to!! She tells the image in the mirror staring back at her to shut up, before she realizes it's a very legitimate question. As she searches her heart for the answer she realizes there is no simple answer to this complex question.

She loves her son already, but the problem is she is also highly attracted to all his youthful, handsome qualities. Sighing heavily, not sure exactly what may be the right course of action she determines to not make any overt sexual advances upon him.

Then again- if he was to somehow not be grossed out knowing she is his natural birth mother and yet another spark starts to flare between them she will not do anything to extinguish it.

She exits the closet to find him pacing. When he turns to face her she notes the look of disappointment on his young face.

Maybe after running around in your bra and letting him rip it off you, and then wearing that slutty blue bustier he finds your ugly oversized nightshirt to be a tad disappointing, she muses to herself.

"I guess I will show you where the spare bedroom is. I hope you haven't changed your mind about spending the night?"

"No . . . ahh of course not, but do I have to go there now . . . to the spare room I mean."

"No, you can stay here in my room a bit longer. What . . . you wanna talk maybe hon." She tosses her long hair flirtatiously to one side- she just can't help herself- before adding lightly, "Get to know your mother a bit."

"Yeah, something like that."

"OK, well . . . just so you know if you prefer to sleep with me tonight . . . that would be OK too."

He stops pacing and stops to stare at her with a surprised look on his face. She had not really meant to extend an invitation to sleep with her, but it just slipped out.

Worried of what he might be thinking she hurriedly adds, "When I say sleep I mean that innocently sweetheart. Like maybe you would wanna just cuddle with your mother a bit if you want."

"That could be nice. We have . . . you know lost a lot of time. We should start making it up tonight. Plus the truth is I don't want to leave you. I mean be apart."

"Well then, no reason you have to." She takes him by the hand and leads him over to the bed. "Here get into bed and I will grab the lights."

She crosses the room to turn off the light over the vanity table while he starts to undo his jeans in preparation of crawling into her bed.

He stops, his hands on the zipper of his jeans. Should he take them off? What will she think . . . that maybe he is expecting something.

She turns back, heading across the room and sees him still standing there. She laughs, trying to put him at ease saying, "Go ahead. Take them off. You can sleep in your boxers. Be more comfortable that way, right?"

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,104 Followers