A Thief in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his story, she has no doubt little Zeke is hiding his deep "mommy issues" behind this facade of bravado. And now here they are, all alone - - older woman, younger man- a perfect setting for a little bit of role playing perhaps.

Of course, if her plan works, there is the possibility they may not be role playing at all, but instead acting out reality. The unknowns in the equation only make it all the more exciting to her.

Regardless, Lian determines she must seduce him in order to get those jeans of his off, and see if he has the telltale birth mark on his left upper thigh.

She feels his hands slip away as he starts to get up. She can't let him escape; the mood is perfect now as he is feeling vulnerable after pouring his heart out to her.

"Done with my massage already sweetie?" she whispers to him.

"Why? You want me to be done?" he asks warily, rubbing the back of his hand against his eyes. He wants to bolt to the bathroom and splash cold water on his face in an attempt to regain his cool.

"Well, yes and no. I mean I was hoping maybe that you are getting tired of concentrating all your efforts on my neck and shoulders. Maybe you should focus your efforts elsewhere."

"Like where exactly?"

"Like my . . ." She pauses for dramatic effect allowing his young mind to fill in the blank, before she puts her trump card on the table, "Tits, after all you have been staring at them all night."

"Jesus, Lian, what do you expect. They are so God damn big. Plus, you seem to take a real delight in showing them off. Fuck." Clearly agitated, he starts to get up again.

"Hey I never said I was mad because you can't keep your eyes off them, now did I? I have patience with such things . . . just like a good mommy should if she caught her son staring at her tits."

He looks at her sharply as he sits back down on the bench behind her. What she tells him causes a deep shiver of excitement to run up his spine.

Maybe she is just teasing him some more. He searches her face in the mirror for any signs she might be joking, but sees none.

Lian senses her mommy comment really caught him off guard. Time to move the seduction to the next level.

She whispers to him softly, "Come on honey don't you want to play with your mommy's big boobies . . . maybe run those cute little hands all over her pretty bra hmm?"

She tilts her head seductively, pushing her huge boobs out to their maximum potential. He stares at her boobs in the mirror and is lost. This time, instead of feeling unbridled lust for them like he has felt all night long, her little mommy comment causes his lust to turn to something deeper - - something akin to the love that a little boy would have for his mommy.

Sensing he needs just one more soft push as she feels his hands slide down her bare arms before hesitating, she whispers tenderly, "Come on, don't be shy you can play with your mommy's big boobs. I mean you do think they are nice right?"

"God, Mommy . . . y-your tits are so big and beautiful." He slips into her trap without even realizing it.

"Sweetie I know that wasn't easy for you to tell me." The feel of his rough hands moving up and down her arms is sending shivers of raw excitement all over her body.

"Go on hon. Touch them. Please." Her voice takes on a soft pleading tone that he cannot resist.

Zeke carefully slides his hands off of her arms moving them around to her bare tummy. He strokes her tummy gently, moving his hands up slowly in soft semi-circles as she leans back against him, closing her eyes offering her tits up to his hands.

The tension is becoming nearly unbearable for the both of them, before his soft semi-circles lead him right up to the very base of her majestic mountains covered in pink lace. He turns his palms upwards, while staring at her face in the mirror, wanting to study her reaction as he finally takes the plunge. He cups her tits gently, one in each palm, feeling their weight as she lets out a long gentle sigh.

He starts to fondle them, ever so gently, ever so carefully, afraid if he is too aggressive this mad wild dream will come to an end.

"That's it baby, nice and gentle that is the way mommy likes it."

"Yes I promise, nice and gentle." But despite his promise to her, nice and gentle soon turns to a more vigorously rubbing and squeezing as his intense infatuation for her tits takes over.

Actually, this is the way she really likes it. Soft at first, followed by a measured roughness, and then back again. Another long moan escapes her lips as she turns her face to him whispering, "Kiss your mommy. Tell her how beautiful she is."

He obeys her request and they begin to kiss deeply, like two long lost lovers caught in passion's embrace.

"God you are so hot," he exclaims.

"Oh thank you sweetie. Listen, I know you have waited so long to fondle your Mommy's breasts haven't you. I hope you're not disappointed."

"Not at all," he whispers before turning her face towards his. His eyes blaze with desire as they stare at each other. He kisses her lightly on the cheeks, and then on the lips, teasing her maybe, before drawing away. His hands hover just below her tits resting on her tummy.

She responds as a wild need is growing deep inside of her-a need to have this boy, this young man, take her by force!!

"Take me. Now, please baby, show mommy what a man you are."

Her words spur him to take action. Not content to play the role of sweet and innocent any longer he yanks her to her feet

He kisses her with reckless abandon, his hands roaming all over her tits before they fall on her sweet ass. He kneads it through that tight little mini skirt of hers. But every time he removes his hands from those tits it's like losing a best friend, and they soon return.

He is squeezing them now harder and harder, and much to his delight, instead of trying to discourage him in any manner she only seems to be pushing her chest forward against his hands, seemingly begging for more attention.

He pushes her backwards, against the vanity table, and shoves his mouth against her neck kissing her zealously. Lian lets out a long sigh as the young man has found the secret spot on her neck that turns her to mush.

She feels her knees beginning to buckle from the attack upon her neck as a reckless addendum to her original plan is forming in her mind. "If you are going to rape me take me over to the bed," she tells him her voice coming out in a husky whisper.

He pulls her roughly across the room, over to the bed, liking the fact she brought the idea of rape up, not him. Watching her stand there in front of that inviting king sized bed, in her sexy pink lace bra and her hot little mini skirt, hands bound behind her back, he is overheating; the animal inside is pacing its cage while begging to be let loose.

Using the full weight of his body, he flings himself forward unto her, crushing her backwards onto the bed. She lands on her back as a small gasp of fear/excitement escapes from her.

He attacks her chest with reckless abandon; kissing all over the bare skin above the bra, his hands fondling her breasts with unabashed delight. He is losing control.

He raises up for a brief moment to look down at his handy work; seeing her half lying on the bed, her feet still on the floor, he reaches out and grabs her ankles and lifts them up onto the bed. He tells her quietly to move to the middle of the bed. She complies, scooting over, her heart racing, wondering just what he has in mind.

He looks at her lying there so utterly helpless as his eyes settle on those two dark circles were her erect nipples are practically poking a hole through her bra.

Those nipples are the ultimate prize. She notices his eyes are glued to her tits, and wanting to entice him even more, she purposely struggles against the panty hose causing her tits to bounce up and down inside her tight bra.

"Can't you untie me sweetie," she coos to him like he is a baby.

"Not yet. I am not fully sure I can trust you." But the truth is he still doesn't want to untie her for one simple reason- the power he feels of the predator over its prey is quite intoxicating.

The animal comes loose from its cage. Lian was about to assure him she could be trusted, the words were just coming out of her mouth, when he flings himself on top of her burying his face between her bouncing tits.

He attacks the dark outline of her nipples through the thin material of the bra with his eager mouth as he hears her moan. Zeke has stumbled upon Lian's ultimate erogenous zone: her overly sensitive nipples.

As he starts to bite at them, his craving blind to the fact they are still covered by her bra, while she moans and thrashes against his body, wanting more and more.

His mouth flies back and forth trying to give each nipple equal attention, before Lian, simply unable to take it anymore, cries to him in a harsh whisper, "Jesus, hon, take my bra off please."

He reaches around her and begins to fumble with the bra's clasps in the back, but he is young and inexperienced. The wide bra strap contains three hooks and clasps that he simply cannot get undone. It's like breaking into fucking Fort Knox, especially without being able to see what he is doing.

"This stupid fucking thing won't . . . come undone." He raises up, looking at her, searching for any signs that she might be laughing at him.

But instead of laughing, or even having so much as a smirk on her face, instead she whispers tenderly, "Yeah they can be kinda of tricky to get undone sometimes I'm afraid. Why don't you untie me and I will undo my stupid bra for you sweetie."

His internal radar signaling danger kicks in; or maybe it's just the coke making him paranoid, but he senses there is something, too sweet, too calculating about her offer. He has a better idea coming to him as he hops off the bed.

"Come on stand up," he demands harshly. "You will stay tied up and I will get this fucking stupid bra off of you. You'll see."

The blade swishes out and as he brings the knife slowly to her chest. She watches—scared and excited all at once- as he brings the sharp blade up to one of her bra straps.

Smirking at her, he twists the blade up while making a quick sawing motion. The sharp blade makes short work of the strap, before he quickly gives the second strap the same treatment.

Her magnificent tits coming spilling out of the bra turning his smirk into a look of amazement. He stares at her chest briefly, before once again without warning, he attacks her defenseless tits with his hungry mouth.

As he smothers her in his embrace, his eager mouth flies all over her heaving breasts showering them with dozens upon dozens of desperate kisses. His kisses soon turn to an intense suckling as his lips find her fully erect nipples.

The experience is making her melt as she falls backwards onto the bed. Zeke falls with her his mouth glued to one of her breasts sucking on it with a zealous passion that borders on insanity.

Lian thrusts her chest forward as best as possible wanting to get even more of her tit flesh into his warm mouth as a loud moan escapes from her lips.

His kisses are turning to soft bites which she enjoyed at first, but now the biting is getting harder on her sensitive nipples. She decides that for the moment the rape fantasy should be turned down a notch or two.

"Baby be gentle with your, Mommy. Come on sweetie no biting. Be gentle and not in such a hurry OK, baby."

He looks up at her. Her soft and sweet voice touches his heart, and he immediately releases her ripe nipple from between his teeth.

"Oh God, I'm sorry I didn't mean to get so rough."

"It's fine honey. You have all night to play with mommy's boobies if you want. Come on first use your hands to fondle them some more, warm them up a bit for me and then you can suck on them nice and gentle again to your heart's content. Please baby."

"Yes Mommy," he says fully immersing himself in the game they are playing.

He lifts up, positioning himself so he is sitting lightly on her tummy. She looks up at him with large doe like eyes while whispering, "Go ahead sweetie play with your Mother's big boobs."

He reaches down and starts to stroke them softly. He rubs his hands nice and gentle all over the entire expanse of her breasts as she closes her eyes, resting on her elbows she pushes her chest upwards allowing him total access.

He intermingles the rubbing with some soft squeezes which only makes her sigh all the more. When he begins to flicker his fingers lightly over her fully erect nipples she lets out a soft moan.

"You like that huh, Mommy," he whispers to her.

"Oh yes baby. Mommy's nipples are quite sensitive. Listen I have a kind of naughty idea. Lean down and let me whisper it in your ear."

What she tells him indeed is quite naughty . . . and delicious.

Lian is bound to the bed spread eagle by more pantyhose. Zeke settles down next to her with a mirror full of coke and the small bucket of ice within handy reach. He has followed her whispered instructions exactly as she told him.

Following her whispered suggestion, he dumps a fair amount of coke off the mirror and directly onto first one, and then the other, of her breasts. He carefully used the sharp knife to form the coke into a pair of jagged lines more or less.

Lian watches with growing anticipation; tensing just a bit when the cold steel blade scraped across her bare breasts. And then the final touch; he carefully sprinkles each of her nipples with a light coating of the magical white powder.

She sighs deeply when he lowers his nose to the first line. He proceeds to snort all the coke up from each breast, before turning his attentions to her coke encrusted nipples. He snorts the majority of the coke off her nipples before gently licking them clean.

With the first part of her wild suggestion completes he moves on to the second part. He pours some champagne into a flute and then adds some ice to it. Setting the glass aside, he pulls two of the larger cubes from the bucket and slowly brings them to her chest.

The helpless Lian begins to squirm against the ties that bind her when he assaults each of her nipples in turn with a pair of ice cubes.

Lian's nipples immediately spring to life coming to full erection in a matter of seconds. Lian wonders just how far he will take her suggestion to tease her like this. She had placed no limits on what he could or could not do to her which only adds an exciting element of danger to the whole game.

He continued to tease her nipples with the ice cubes until they are both appreciably smaller. A mischievous smile crosses his face as he decides to strike out on his own. He will do something unexpected hoping to give her a pleasant shock.

He takes the full glass of champagne, the ice in it jangling slightly, and slowly brings it over to her chest.

"No. Please." Lian cries panicking as he starts to tip the glass.

"I'm just playing like you wanted me to," he responds innocently.

A small steady stream of the champagne begins to splash out. He has to suppress a giggle while watching it flow over her tits causing her to squirm and buck against the panty hose. He doesn't stop, despite her frantic pleas, until the flute is empty.

He looks down at her body. The sight of those mammoth champagne covered breasts, with their fully erect nipples, causes his cock to ache from hardness. Her gleaming nipples, jutting upward so proudly, remind him of a pair of glorious crown jewels.

His mind comes up with one last final bit of teasing as he reaches over and grabs the straw from the mirror and one more small ice cube.

Lian watches in helpless silence as she senses begging only will lead him to greater heights of debauchery. Watches as he brings the straw to his lips before lowering it to within mere inches of one of her frozen nipples.

He then takes the ice cube and begins to rub it all over her nipple while at the same time he blows a steady stream of air through the straw directly onto her nipple.

He teases her in such a manner, alternating between nipples until he gets the desired result. Now, unable to help herself, she does plea for mercy.

"Baby please, please stop teasing Mommy and . . ." She pauses trying to blink back the tears forming in her eyes. "And suck on my tits please. They are so cold. Please, pretty please, sweetheart. Suck on them. Come on I know you want to. Just be sweet and gentle and warm them up for me. I'm begging you."

Her words to be "sweet and gentle" are at odds with his true feelings, because more than anything, he simply wants to fling himself down upon her chest and begin sucking on her tits like a sex crazed madman.

But yet something stops him. She may be helplessly tied to the bed, but still he is under her control. He will subjugate his feelings to hers. Tossing the straw and ice cubes aside, he goes slow, bringing his mouth carefully towards one of her fully extended nipples. His tongue snakes out licking it lightly, this time not with unbridled lust, but with the simple and patient love that a little boy has for his mommy.

Zeke, without even realizing it, has bought fully into her little role playing game as he murmurs between soft licks, "God, Mommy, your tits are so big and beautiful . . . I . . . I can't believe you are letting me do this."

She looks down at him knowing the wild idea that maybe she really is his mother only adds a forbidden and exciting element to their little game.

She strains against the pantyhose, and pushes her chest out further pleading, "Go nice and slow baby. You have all night to suck on your mommy's boobies."

"All night?" He answers between gentle licks that make her sigh with soft pleasure. "Really you would let me suck on them all night?"

"Yes sweetie all night. Mommy's magic powder will ensure that."

He is lost in a world that seems to contain nothing but those two vast globes of tit flesh that he is showering with dozens of soft kisses and gentle licks of his eager tongue.

"Oh baby your kisses are so nice and warm and so sweet just like Mommy likes."

The kissing and sucking goes on and on for what seems like forever, before Lian decides to go for broke. She can feel his growing hardness as he lays (or lies) on top of her with his hungry mouth flying back and forth between her boobs.

"Baby," she whispers just loud enough to get his attention, "Sweetheart I have an idea. Why don't you grab my oil and rub some all over my boobs. It's right there on the nightstand."

He crawls off of her asking why, but she only smiles and tells him it's a surprise.

He follows her quiet instructions, and pours a generous amount of the coconut oil directly onto her tits and then takes his sweet time spreading the oil all over her boobs making them shine with resplendent beauty.

"Now hop off the bed hon and take off your jeans," Lian tells him. The moment of truth is at hand.

Zeke complies as he slowly strips off first his jeans, and then his boxers. Lian watches carefully trying to catch a glimpse of his left upper thigh, but her attention is soon diverted when his large, it must be a good seven inches, hard cock springs out of his boxers.

In the dim light of the bedroom, she cannot tell if he has the birthmark on his left upper thigh or not. She must somehow get a closer look.

As he stands there, his hard cock twitching while staring at her tits, she knows just what she must do.

"Baby would you like to . . . fuck your Mommy's tits."

"God yes I would." It is, doubtlessly, the single best invitation he has ever received in his 18 years on this fair planet.

"Come on, don't be shy. Mommy wants to see that big cock of yours between her tits."