A Thief in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

There is no preamble. Zeke starts to pound away on his mother as if fucking her was a matter of life or death. She is moaning louder and louder as the table is literally shaking as if there was an earthquake.

His hands come up and grip her hips for support as he buries his mouth against his neck. He pushes in and out, harder and harder with each desperate thrust off his cock deep into her pussy. He is fucking her so hard, and with such a brutal craving that Lian finds herself being nearly lifted off the ground by his raging manhood as his cock slams into her again and again.

Zeke, having cum already twice, has plenty in his tank to give his mother which is a good thing as a coked up Lian is desperate for cock.

"Oh that's it baby, fuck your mommy good!! Harder, baby do me harder," she begs.

He gives in to her slamming his raging hardon into her until he watches with utter joy as she begins to cum. Hard.

"Ohhh . . . . God baby, Mommy is cummming . . . Oh that's it. Fuck me . . . Ohhh!!" She tips over the edge cumming so hard her knees buckle. The only things keeping her up is the table and his hands holding her hips with a vise like grip.

Watching her shake all over as she writhes under his relentless pounding is such a turn on that within a mere matter of seconds he is shooting a load of hot cum inside of her.

He collapses against her as he experiences an orgasm that makes the prior two pale in comparison. She leads him over to the bed as he begins to sniffle. Now that the lust is gone the guilt of what he just did, of what he just called her, hits home.

"Oh God, Mom, I can't believe I called you that. And did that . . ."

"Shh baby," she helps him into the bed before slipping down next to him.

"Let me cuddle my baby boy," she whispers snuggling up next to him.

His love for her at this exact moment is so powerful that it defies description.

Jesus, I just called her a fucking chink whore, told her to spread her goddamn legs and then fucked her like some cheap tramp in a back alley . . . and she responds by calling me her baby and wanting to cuddle!

Zeke holds his mother tight—a lifetime of misery has somehow been washed away in a few wicked hours of intense forbidden passion. He couldn't be happier and she couldn't be more content. They are both looking forward to a bright and very sexy future with one another.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers