A Threesome Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...yeah...I got that impression." He said, leaning against the kitchen counter, looking undecided whether to flee or stay.

"Will you be OK if I go over there and give my long-delayed fantasy some attention?" Mindy asked, kissing me deeply before sliding off my lap and kneeling on the floor.

"Of course, babe...as long as he treats you like the gentleman I know him to be." I said, looking Cory in the eye as Mindy crawled toward him. "This is the worst possible time to ask, but can you handle this? You know it's only about fun. We want to share this with you because we trust you. "No" always means "no".

"Oh fuck...you don't know how many times I jerked-off as a kid thinking about seeing you guys doing the things in that damned video." Cory said softly, almost like a confession, as Mindy pressed the side of her face against his toned abs.

"I've always been a good judge of character. I think he knows how to be honorable, and play the game." Mindy cooed, running her hand up Cory's shirt while nuzzling the tent in his shorts. "I have a very good feeling about this...if what I'm feeling behind these shorts is any indication." She said, winking at me.

"I don't think anything could keep you away from that hard, young cock...could it?" I asked, squeezing the growing erection within my jeans.

"Only if he says "no"...only if Cory decides this isn't right for him." Mindy said softly, looking up at Cory with pleading eyes.

"It's your play now, man. Are you going to drop your shorts and show us your cock? Are you going to give her what she wants while I get off watching her take it?"

Cory's gaze darted back-and-forth between me and Mindy, nervously assessing his options. His hand trembled as he pulled loose the drawstring of his shorts. Mindy took that as a "yes", and slowly pulled Cory's shorts and underwear off his hips and down to his ankles. The young man's cock was no longer than my seven inches, but perhaps a bit thicker...nestled in patch of dark curls with a pair of walnut-sized balls hanging in a lightly hair-covered sack. A string of clear sap oozed from the tip as my wife slowly stroked the rigid shaft.

"Mmmm...you're cock is even more handsome than I thought it would be." Mindy sighed, kissing her way up the turgid pole.

"He's really hard for you, babe. I can't wait to see you take him down to the root." I offered, reaching into my jeans to rearrange my swelling tool.

Cory closed his eyes and moaned as my wife teasingly circled the head of his cock with her tongue. It had been such a long time since we played with anyone else, and it felt great to be so turned-on again watching Mindy share herself. I knew she felt the same way.

"You can't imagine how wet my pussy would get, watching you grow up and imagining what it would be like to fuck you." Mindy announced, in her brazen and direct manner.

"This is so fucking wild." Cory replied, his face covered with a nervous grin.

"Slap her face with it, man. Mindy loves how a hard dick feels against her flushed cheeks."

Cory briefly glanced in my direction before gripping his prick and following my suggestion. The sound of his flesh smacking against her face was music to my ears. Mindy stared at me with loving eyes as she opened her mouth wide and Cory's dick slid between her lips. In no time at all, she covered his member in ample spit, and had her nose buried in Cory's short-hairs.

"Fuck her face, dude. Grab the back of her head, or get a handful of hair, and really plow that hot throat of hers."

The look on Cory's face revealed that he was slightly stunned at having me call the shots, and seemed unsure of what to do. I knew that he was reluctant to be so forceful with Mindy, and had to respect him for that. My wife, however, erased any doubts from his mind as she took his right hand and placed it at the back of her head.

"I love your cock. Feed it to me, sweetheart. I need you to give it to me." Mindy begged, while fingering herself with one hand and running the other over Cory's well-defined torso.

Hearing Mindy confirm what she wanted seemed to release the young man from his inhibitions, and allowed him to be more assertive in the game. "Lick my nuts. Damn, that feels so fucking good." Cory groaned, holding up his dick and pressing Mindy's face against his sack.

Within moments, Cory sank his cock back into her throat and began taking his pleasure in earnest. Neither of them paid any attention as I calmly rose from the chair and refreshed my cup of coffee. After taking a few sips, I stood beside my wife and watched in fascination as she eagerly devoured the rigid tool of her fantasies. Without missing a beat, Mindy took a hand away from her sopping pussy, and found the obscene bulge that had snaked its way down the leg of my jeans. Tugging at the waist, she pulled at the button-fly and released my aching prick. Mindy slowly stroked me and fondled my balls as the recipient of her oral talents came closer to the point of no return.

"Fuck...oh fuck...I'm cumming!" Cory groaned through gritted teeth.

Mindy pulled back and stroked him vigorously, anxiously awaiting Cory's creamy load. He came hard, the first ribbons of spunk splashing against my wife's face and tits. The remaining spurts flowed down Mindy's throat as she quickly returned his pulsing cock to her mouth.

Cory was spent, and staggered back against the kitchen counter. His deflating cock dripped of spit and cum as he struggled to catch his breath. Mindy was still hungry. With her hand covered in Cory's seed, she turned her attention to my aching pole. Using the young man's cum as lube, she stroked me for only a few minutes before the intensity of recent events sent me over the edge. Mindy's face and chest became a mess of pearly-goo, with streams of spunk running down her face and dripping off her nipples.

Then, at a most unfortunate moment, the phone rang. Seeing it was Cory's mother, I regained composure, and answered the call. After explaining that the night had gone long, and that Mindy and I were just getting ready to leave, I was instructed to tell Cory that plans had changed. He needed to be ready for pictures in three hours. Mindy was still a woman in heat.

"Well...I can say with certainty that Mindy doesn't want to end it like this." I said, offering my hand to help her off the floor, and giving Cory a friendly pat on the shoulder. "But thanks to you, I'll likely be getting laid all afternoon!"

Cory just smiled and laughed, using a t-shirt to wipe-off his junk. "Holy shit. I guess if you hang around the right people, you're bound to do some crazy shit!" He mumbled, as though talking to himself.

Mindy giggled, wiping the cum off her face and licking her fingers clean. "We're just the right people to show you some very wrong things."

"Go grab your shit, babe. We need to get out of here before Tammy decides to drop-by with any more news." I said, slapping her lace-covered ass. "I'm sorry to leave you like this, man...we both are. I hope we can catch up with you before you leave."

Cory just smiled, giving me a "thumbs-up" as he hurriedly jumped in the shower.

Even though the drive to our primary home was less than five minutes, it seemed like hours. Mindy writhed in the passenger seat, fingering her pussy and telling me how badly she needed fucked. It was the first time we ever made love in the foyer.

++++++++

The next day, I was in the garage grabbing some tools to fix a few things at home. I didn't expect to see Cory, as the wedding was later in the afternoon, so I was a bit surprised when his car pulled into the driveway. He was obviously a man on a mission, and learned that he was there to get a pair of shoes he'd forgotten. Cory was in a hurry, but he still paused a while to speak with me in the garage.

"Hey man...I just want to say "thanks". Yesterday was fucking intense, and I wanted you and Mindy to know that I totally get how special that was." Cory said sincerely while shaking my hand.

"Believe me, I feel like I should be thanking you. Mindy fucked my brains out yesterday. Are you really cool with it? I realize most people would freak-out over a scene like that."

"To be honest, it was a little freaky." Cory said, swaying back-and-forth on his feet as his face blushed once again. "But I had some motivation in the past to check-out what swinging was all about. I just wish I had a girlfriend who'd get into that."

"Well...you might find the right girl, but I have to say what I've got in Mindy is a very rare and special thing. I'll admit I was a bit reluctant to play with just another guy. For some reason, two couples seems fairer to me. You wouldn't believe how beautiful it is to watch Mindy with another girl."

"That would be something incredible to see. Um...look...are we really OK? I don't want there to be any jealous shit going on."

"Cory, if I was at all jealous, I wouldn't have urged her to give you some relief. I hope in your research, that you've found we're not the type into humiliation or cuckolding. Mindy and I just really enjoy sex, and find it even more satisfying when we can share a good time with people we love and respect. That's why we never play apart. It would probably piss me off if she had a lover on the side, male or female. She's told me it's the same for her."

"Cool. That's the way I figured you guys looked at it. I'm glad I wasn't part of making anybody feel put-down."

"Not at all. It was really incredible to see how excited she was about actually getting to touch you, and live-out a fantasy. I won't bullshit you, I got off on it too."

"Yeah...well...I guess that's the freaky part for me." Cory stammered, with an awkward look on his face. "Oh shit...look, it was cool...I just never had a guy staring at me while I had sex before. Sorry...I didn't mean to say I was against it. Hell...I sure as shit didn't run out the door. It was just new to me, and not something I would do with anybody else. I'm really blowing this. Do you get what I mean?"

I smiled, holding back any laughter to avoid making him feel more self-conscious. "I totally get it. Trust me, it's not like me or Mindy jumped right into it. It took a while before we played with Tina and John. Even longer before me and John got tired of listening to the girls complain about how we kept our distance. There's nothing more personal than sex. Everybody has their own thing, and their own limits."

Cory grinned and then covered his eyes with the palm of his hand. "So fucked up...I can't believe we're talking about this like it was the weather."

"Hey...we're all adults...what happened, happened." I said, while thinking about my next words, knowing that Cory had to get going. "We'd really like to see more of you before you leave. Would you care to come by our house tomorrow? Mindy would enjoy that."

"Uh...sure...that would be great. Are we going to fire-up the grill, or something?"

"Sure...we can do that. But I'm pretty sure Mindy will be eager to get her hands on you again." I replied, deciding to just lay it all out there. "I know I'd like to see you sink that thick cock of yours into her magic pussy."

Cory stared at me slack-jawed. "Uh...OK...I guess I can text when things wind-down."

"Great. We'll both be anxious to hear from you." I said, shaking his hand before reaching down to the crotch of my jeans and adjusting my growing prick.

Cory was a bit stunned, and just waved as he got in the car and drove away.

++++++++++

I thought Mindy was going to jump out of her skin by the time Friday evening arrived. We didn't hear from Cory until nearly 8pm. He apologized for not being able to get away sooner, but would be at our house with thirty minutes. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that Mindy would be a wreck of nerves and self-doubt if he never showed-up.

Mindy practically tackled him at the door, locking Cory in a tight hug as he stepped into the foyer. "I'm just happy to see you before you leave us for another four years." Mindy said with mocking disappointment before kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh, I'm sure our paths will cross before then." Cory said, his eyes taking-in Mindy's body. She did look incredible, wrapped in a short, white satin robe. "Look...what went on the other night has been on my mind a lot, and I want to make sure we're all good."

I was surprised that Cory decided to jump into another "awkward conversation". I thought we might have covered all that in the garage, but I had to respect that he needed to hear from her as well.

"That was huge for me...well, for all of us." Cory hesitated, trying to choose his words carefully. "But I'm not a kid...I know what it was, and what it wasn't. I love you guys for sharing something that special. I just want you to know that I won't leave here regretting it...or somehow letting it fuck-up my own relationships. I know that may never happen again."

Mindy kissed his cheek and held his hand. "That was so well said, sweetheart. I'm happy that we haven't set you up for a lifetime of therapy."

"The jury may still be out on that one." I said, producing smiles and laughter between the three of us. "Mindy and I are so happy to hear that you know it was just fun. Obviously, it was very intimate and deeply personal fun, but nothing more than that. We want you to find that perfect girl, and forget all about our twisted shit."

Cory smiled and blushed. "I've got a few irons in the fire. I'll be OK on that front."

"I just love a strong stud who easily blushes." Mind said, embarrassing him even more. "Is there a way I can entice you to play with us again before you leave...since you understand the game so well? I just wish you had a willing girlfriend right now. I love starting out with a soft, pretty girl...but a total sausage-fest isn't bad either."

"Uh...yeah...me and Brian agreed that would be hot." Cory stuttered as Mindy groped his crotch.

"Uh-huh. I heard about the "tool-talk" you boys had in the garage." Mindy said softly, turning her head to wink at me as she led our guest to the living room.

"Being so late, we assumed you already had dinner." I said as he and Mindy sat on the couch. "Can I grab you a beer, a glass of wine...or something stronger?"

"Yeah...been eating tiny sandwiches all day, but a beer would be great."

"You were a very good sport the other night, baby." Mindy said, taking her a glass of wine as I gave Cory his beer. "But I think Brian took it very easy on you. When we play together, there are all kinds of things we like to see, and I'm even kinkier than my husband."

"Mindy...be kind. It even took me a while to try new things." I said, suspecting where she was going. "Don't get selfish...you're already the center of attention."

Mindy had an evil grin. "Do I scare you, Cory?"

"A little bit, yeah." He replied nervously.

"Good answer." Mindy said with a sexy giggle. "Have you ever done anything...anything at all with a group before the other day?"

"Uh...no..."

"Really...not even a circle-jerk in junior high with your buddies?"

"No...never crossed my mind."

"Did you like having Brian there to watch our blowjob?" She inquired, with her hand gently brushing the top of his thigh. "Did it bother you to have him so close-bye?"

"I...barely noticed..."

"Stop teasing him, babe. We all have our limits." I said sternly, taking a chair across from them. "He's already said he understands the game." I turned to Cory, hoping to deflect the tension. "I'll say it again, no matter what she wants, you can always say "no".

"I won't go crazy, honey. Why don't you tell Cory what your limits are with another guy in the room?" She asked, know kneading her own breasts.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the ceiling, trying to find a way of avoiding the subject. "Shit...look...I just got comfortable with John being a part of our pile of bodies. Over time, we got brave enough to do oral...but never more than that. She and Tina really got off on it. Like I mentioned yesterday, it somehow seemed fair, since John and me loved watching them eat each other's pussies. Don't sweat it, man. I don't expect the same of you, and we won't push you into anything you don't like."

"I'm sorry for being so direct." Mindy cooed, leaning back on the sofa, allowing the folds of her robe to reveal more of her breasts. "I just want you to feel like you can let go, explore, and do what feels good with people who would never judge you".

"Oh...well...that's cool..." Cory mumbled, nervously sipping at his beer. "Just sitting here and talking about this is the most extreme thing I've ever done."

"Good grief, Mindy. He's barely been here five minutes, and you're already set to jump his bones. Just relax...we have all night to get comfortable, if anything happens at all." I said, hoping to give Cory some breathing room, and an opportunity to run for the hills.

Things did cool-down for a few minutes, as we steered the conversation toward the wedding and all the drama that went with it. Just as Cory was getting more comfortable, Mindy was obviously impatient to get what she really wanted. Letting her robe fall off one shoulder, Mindy's perfect left breast was in plain view.

"Cory...I really enjoyed giving you head the other day. Would you mind letting me have another taste?" my wife cooed, while slowly unbuttoning the young man's shirt. "I haven't been able to get your cock off my mind since that untimely interruption."

"Uh...yeah...sure..." Cory struggled for words, looking in my direction as Mindy opened his shirt and caressed his chest.

I smiled back at him, doing my best to let him know that everything was alright. "You might as well kiss those tits, since she brazenly laid them out for you." I said, taking another swig of beer.

He smiled before leaning forward, easing Mindy across the couch, causing her robe to fall off her nude body and become nothing more than a silk blanket. Cory gently kissed my wife's neck, slowly moving down to nuzzle her bosom and suckle on the hardened nipples.

Mindy moaned softly as her young lover took his time, appreciating every inch of her body. She looked toward me with sultry eyes, holding Cory's head against her chest, and silently mouthing the words "I love you" across the room. Grabbing a handful of hair, Mindy pulled Cory's head up to hers, and gave him a passionate kiss while raising her body to kneel on the couch. Taking Cory's right hand, she guided it toward her already moist folds.

"Feel my pussy, Cory. Can you feel how hot and wet I am? I need you both so badly...it's been so long since I had this kind of fun." She whispered into his ear.

It seemed to me that the living room was no longer an ideal location. "How about carrying our lovely lady to the bedroom? I think she'd appreciate being more comfortable." I suggested, standing up and adjusting the aching erection trapped beneath my jeans.

Cory never said a word, picking her up effortlessly and carrying her down the hall. Once in the bedroom, he placed her writhing body on the mattress and seemed unsure of his next move. Mindy clearly had ideas of her own.

"Gentlemen, this will never work with all those clothes. I need both of you naked, right now!" She said firmly, while spreading her legs and fingering her glistening snatch.

Cory and I kept our gaze focused on the vixen before us as we tossed our clothes in the corner of the room. Sensing he may need direction, if not permission, I placed a hand on his shoulder as he stared toward Mindy. "I'd like to see you eat that pussy. Can you do that for us?" I then gently pushed him toward the bed as my wife smiled and spread her legs even wider.

I knew nothing of Cory's experience with eating pussy, and thought Mindy might have to teach him a few things...but my concerns quickly vanished. Her eyes practically rolled back into her head as Cory eagerly lapped at her puffy lips. He was young...but had the kind of experience my wife was sure to appreciate. I knelt on the bed, close to her face, and pressed my rigid tool against her cheek. Mindy's mouth soon found my cock, allowing me to invade her willing throat. The way she grabbed the back of Cory's head and pressed his face tight against her snatch, told me all I needed to know.