A Threesome Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, handsome." Mindy whispered to the young man's ear. "Did you sleep well?"

Cory yawned and stretched, shifting onto his back and allowing the sunlight to fall upon his chest. "I'd say so. Pretty much passed-out after that shower."

"I'd like to give you one more special treat before you have to leave us." Mindy said, placing her hand over his flaccid prick. "But it will have to be all about you. You guys rode me hard, and I loved it...but my fun bits are feeling a little sensitive this morning. But that doesn't mean some gentle tongue or finger action wouldn't be nice."

Cory smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying Mindy's soft kisses over his body as she eased her way to his swelling cock. I sat cross-legged on the bed behind her, peering over my wife's body just as she took the half-hard dick into her mouth. The interaction between them was tender and sensual...a real joy to watch.

"I'm going to do something for you that I bet none of your girlfriends have ever tried." Mindy said, while gently guiding Cory onto his stomach and bending his left leg. "I read about this in some silly article about how to drive your man wild...and given how much Brian likes it, I guess it wasn't so silly."

Mindy turned her head and winked at me as she spread apart Cory's muscled ass-cheeks. His tight pucker was in plain view, and I knew what my wife had in mind. Her gaze now focused on the task in front of her, Mindy buried her face into Cory's crack and eagerly rimmed his hole with her tongue. Her young lover gasped for air, moaning deeply as his hands gripped the bed sheets tightly. She was right...I absolutely loved having her eat my ass, and I hoped Cory would enjoy it as well.

"Damn, babe...watching you do that is nearly as hot as feeling it." I moaned, while stroking my cock and caressing her back.

Cory was clearly enjoying the new sensation. His hard dick protruded between his legs and from under his balls with clear sap running from the tip. Mindy used the ample pre-cum to coat her finger, then eased the slick digit into Cory's ass to massage his prostate. Her tongue was now dancing over the young man's balls and over the head of his prick as she teased the sensitive gland.

"Mmmfff...fuck...holy fuck!" Cory repeated over and over, his voice muffled by the pillow he was biting into.

"Oh honey...I can make this feel even better." Mindy whispered, moving Cory onto his side with one foot flat on the bed, so that his leg was raised and still provided easy access to his ass. After a few more minutes of licking his balls, and fingering his hole, Mindy was ready to take him to the next level. "Close your eyes, baby...just go with how it feels...to have your cock and ass serviced at the same time."

Instantly, I knew what she intended to happen, but I found myself frozen in-place.

Mindy looked back at me with pleading eyes, her finger still probing Cory's dark hole. "I know you and John loved having us girls do this for you." She said with a sultry pout. "But our friend deserves a mind-blowing orgasm. He won't care once the pleasure takes over. What happens here stays here."

My oral experiments with John were usually brief, and mainly intended to keep the girls from whining. I eventually learned to enjoy it, but we never used our meager skills to actually get each other off...the final moment was always left to the ladies. Still, this was a minor step for me...but it could be a huge one for Cory. Once again, I decided silence on my part was the best way to keep him calm. Cory, for his part, said nothing as I scooted across the bed, lying down with my face inches from his dripping cock. I had to admit to myself that I really wanted this.

Mindy removed her finger and quickly planted her face deep into Cory's crack. Just as he gasped for air, I slid the spongy helmet of his dick into my mouth. The sap from his cock was sweet, with just a hint of saltiness. Almost mindlessly, I found myself taking more and more of him down my throat, until my nose brushed his pubic hairs. I had always feared this act would make me feel humiliated...but instead, just like with John, I simply felt like I was sharing something special with a true friend...without any bullshit judgment.

Cory let out a deep, guttural moan...his hips bucking between Mindy's face and mine as we worked to please only him. Mindy backed away, returning her finger to his dark tunnel before leaning toward my ear. "That is so fucking beautiful...I love seeing his cock in your mouth!" she squealed, placing her hand at the back of my head to push me further into his crotch. "Swallow that Marine's big dick for me baby...we're going to make him cum so hard!"

We kept this up for another several minutes, until it became clear that Cory was getting close. I was prepared for the end result, but Mindy shocked me when she pushed me off his cock and removed her probing finger. Cory's body shook, and his spit-soaked prick throbbed as his body was denied release at the last moment.

"Not just yet, sweetheart...I want you to really need it...to cum so hard you feel it at the end of your toes." Mindy hissed, dragging her fingernails up-and-down his muscled frame. "You'll thank me for it later. So no touching yourself...I will be quite upset if you cum before I tell you to."

Mindy had Cory flat on his back as she threw her legs over his body and straddled his hips. She dangled her breasts over Cory's face while gently sliding her slick gash along the length of his hard cock. Penetration wasn't her goal, and merely used his throbbing tool to tease her sensitive clit. My wife beckoned me toward her with a curled finger. I knelt beside them, allowing Mindy to take my aching prick into her mouth. Her blowjob felt incredible, but it seemed she was intent on getting my manhood closer to Cory's mouth.

Cory looked up, his eyes betraying the thoughts running through his mind as he stared at my spit-soaked dick. "I...I'm sorry...really...I want to be a team player...but even the thought of taking a dick in my mouth makes me gag."

Mindy and I both laughed as she stroked his face and kissed him. "Sweetheart...that is just fine. Never do anything you can't live with tomorrow."

I placed a hand on top of Cory's shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze. "You've put-up with more of our shit than we had any right to expect of you. That doesn't disappoint either of us." I said, as Mindy resumed sucking my cock. "I won't lie...I've enjoyed sucking yours more than I thought I would. Now that Mindy has given your rod a shiny coat of her juices, do you mind if I take another taste?"

Cory grinned and shook his head as if in disbelief. "Sure...why the fuck not...you've already been doing a first-rate job. I can't believe I just said that."

Mindy spun her body around, placing her wet cunt just inches above Cory's face. "Mmmm...sweet and gentle...just like that." My wife sighed, as he carefully lapped at her swollen pussy lips. "I just had to get a better view of this."

Mindy's gaze was fixed on my every move as I took my place between Cory's legs. Now that I actually had permission, and my wife was wide-eyed with lust, I decided to make the most of an act that I was unlikely to indulge again. No longer afraid of Cory's reaction, I decided to make him fully aware of who was doing what. My hands slid up his thighs with a firm grip that only another man could produce. Once at his crotch, I slid my thumbs beneath his loose sack, raising his balls to meet my waiting tongue. Cory's cock twitched as I eased one egg-sized orb into my mouth, and then the other. Even though this was the most overtly homosexual thing I'd ever done, it didn't feel like a gay experience to me (as if I had any understanding of what that meant), it just seemed like the best way for all three of us to enjoy each other.

"Yes...oh fuck, yes! He trusts you so much, baby! Suck his cock for me...let me see you suck that hard, thick, cock!" Mindy's nipples were are hard as pencil-erasers as she urged me on.

Making sure my lips covered my teeth, I inhaled Cory's prick as my wife squealed with delight. My only thought was to do the things I knew I liked...and Cory seemed to appreciate the effort. After a few minutes, Mindy wanted in on the action, bending down so that we were both licking the shaft of flesh trapped between our lips. Mindy moved off Cory's face, kneeling beside his head as her overused sex became tender to his touch. Shifting for better position, I was now straddling the young man's right leg. Cory seemed to be moving his limb in an attempt to address my own rigid pole as our combined spit flowed down his balls. Once again, our young friend's nut-sack started to draw close to his body...and once again, Mindy pushed me away and denied Cory the release he so desperately wanted.

"Oh fuck...damn...that is some evil shit!" Cory groaned, his body writhing on the bed, clearly agitated at not being allowed to cum.

Mindy had done most of the talking, and directed most of the action. I thought it might be a good opportunity to reinforce the idea that this was a room of equals. There was no humiliation here, or clear dominant, or complete submissive. Any of us could pursue what they wanted, and change the game at any time. "Yeah...well...you managed to get in a mess with some kinky-ass fucks." I said sternly. "She likes to stuff her mouth and pussy with as many cocks as she can get. I like eating a fresh cream-pie and fucking some sloppy-seconds. It's only good, however, when we find a trustworthy pervert like yourself."

"Ooohhh...I like it when Brian gets all wound-up and talks dirty for me!" Mindy said, kneeling next to Cory and kissing him passionately. "Can you talk dirty for me, Cory? Can you tell us what you like? Do we make you feel extra dirty and naughty?"

"No doubt, I'll remember this forever." Cory replied, his cock now hard as steel and dripping a steady stream of pre-cum. "My nuts are aching...so how are we going to end this? Do I get to slip into the silky tunnel again?" he asked, gently fingering Mindy's moist gash.

"I'd love to feel you inside me one last time...but I'm still so tender from last night." Mindy said softly. "Still...if you promise to behave...soft and gentle could be nice."

My wife stared at me intently as she slowly moved her hips off Cory's face and slid down the length of his body. Straddling him in a reverse cow-girl position, Mindy gripped his angry tool and slowly eased Cory's cock into her hot snatch.

Cory's earlier statement summed it up perfectly. Nothing is hotter than actually watching two people fuck. Even the raunchiest porn can never compare to witnessing the tender, loving, and real thing. Their motions were so slow it was almost like a tantric encounter. After a few minutes of enjoying feeling the warmth of his prick, Mindy leaned back and rested her body on top Cory's. I lowered my head and very gently flicked my tongue across Mindy's clit, down our young friend's shaft, over his balls, and then back again. After sliding back a few inches, Mindy forced Cory's cock to slip outside her cunt, allowing me to see the dilated opening his thick tool left behind.

"Take his place, baby. I want to feel how hard you are." Mindy said, still lying back and trapping Cory beneath her.

The young Marine's dick was now nestled between the cheeks of Mindy's ass, slowly humping the soft valley between them. Mindy pushed her arms back against the bed, raising her body to meet me in a kiss as I straddled Cory's leg. My hard prick nudged against his balls while I suckled on my wife's breasts. After taking careful aim, I slowly slipped inside Mindy's overworked pussy...surprised at how hot and wet she was. I barely moved at all, allowing my wife to enjoy the gentle flow of pleasure that rippled through her body. Oddly enough, I was enjoying my own guilty pleasure, as it was impossible to ignore the silky nut-sack pressed against my own. Mindy's pussy was absolutely amazing, squeezing my cock in ways I'd not experienced before. I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh fuck, baby...you're doing some wicked shit with snatch of yours." I grunted, enjoying the result of my wife's pleasure. "I'm close to filling you with cum, then putting our friend's cock back into your messy slit."

"Mmm...yes! Fill me up, baby...I want to feel you both shoot inside me!" Mindy hissed as she squeezed her pussy around my cock.

I had no idea how intense an orgasm could be from such slow and careful movements. My hips barely moved, in sympathy with Mindy's overworked love tunnel. It seemed like my eyes rolled back in my head as I filled her womb with several heavy loads of cum. I remained motionless for several seconds, enjoying every pulse of my wife's slick walls around my cock. As my prick softened, I fell onto the mattress and lay next Mindy and her young lover. Sliding off Cory's body, Mindy cleaned my limp tool as the young man lay on his side to watch.

"You know she still wants more." I said to Cory while guiding Mindy onto her back, between my legs, and her head resting on my crotch. "I guarantee she'll let you cum this time. Can you fuck a used pussy? Can you handle pushing into steaming snatch filled with my cum?"

"Of course he can." Mindy whispered, drawing Cory's face toward hers for a tender kiss. "We've done far worse to him tonight than that."

Cory said nothing, his face showing only a snarled grin, as he moved between Mindy's legs and placed her calves on his shoulders. He took a few moments to kiss her breasts, neck, and lips. With his arms straight-out against the bed, Cory hovered over my wife's body as though doing push-ups.

I peered down through the gap between their bodies, the only connection being the tip of Cory's cock nestled in sticky opening of Mindy's vagina. His head was so close to mine, that I could hear his ragged breathing. I looked up to find him staring at me with a masculine and determined glare.

"Keep watching, man." Cory grunted, in a more dominant tone than I'd heard before. "This edging bullshit stops now."

Mindy moaned and whimpered as the space between their bodies slowly disappeared, and I bore witness to Cory's rigid spear sinking into her messy gash. My wife's hands roamed across his back and gripped his muscled ass, urging Cory to sink deeper with every careful thrust. The room was filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and sticky sloppiness if Mindy's cunt. It was so damn hot to watch them together.

After a few moments of gentle and tender fucking, Mindy leaned over to whisper in Cory's ear. He shook his head slowly and grinned...his demeanor a mix of disbelief and acceptance.

"What the hell...this shit can't get any weirder." Cory mumbled to himself, before returning his gaze to me. "Get back there and eat my ass...and that's all you're fucking doing!"

Mindy was clearly behind that request, but I wasn't going to argue, or try to rescue him from my wife's kinky ideas. The young man needed to cum, and I knew Mindy wanted it to be something Cory would not soon forget.

I pulled away from my wife, tucking a pillow under her head, as I moved behind the young Marine. Mindy had her hands on the cheeks of his ass, pulling the moons apart and revealing Cory's hairy hole. I never did this with John, and Mindy knew it. She seemed determined to push everyone into new extremes. With the two of them in a missionary position, I had to bend my neck a bit to make it happen...but I soon had my face buried in the valley of Cory's ass.

"Mmmfff...fuck...fuck...wickedly weird shit..." Cory mumbled before trading a passionate kiss with Mindy.

"Oh yes...Cory, you feel so damn good! You're even bigger and harder with both of us loving you!" Mindy panted breathlessly. "Don't think about it, baby! Just enjoy how good it feels!"

"You love that cock, don't you babe?" I asked my wife as she looked at me over Cory's shoulder. "If he hadn't been a minor all those years, you'd have him in our bed long before now."

"Yes...oh fuck, yes! Out naughty neighbor boy is so special...so fucking special!"

"I'll grant you that." I said, placing my middle finger into Mindy's mouth and urging her to suck it. "How are you feeling, babe? Did I pump enough lube into you that Cory can fuck you just a bit harder?"

Mindy simply shook her head "yes" as she continued to coat my finger in spit.

"Here's what's going to happen, my friend." I said to Cory, as I rubbed his shoulder with one hand while pulling the middle finger of the other from Mindy's mouth. "I'm going to shove this finger into your ass and massage your prostate while you continue to fuck my wife. You'll cum so hard that you'll forget where you are. At least that's what happened when Mindy did it to me."

Mindy embraced Cory tightly and smothered him in kisses as I moved back behind him. I spread his cheeks and spit on his hole before pushing the slick digit into Cory's dark tunnel. It didn't take long to find the swollen gland and elicit a deep moan.

"Fuck her, man. Give it to her just a bit faster than before. You're both more than ready to cum." I said, giving Cory's ass a slap with my free hand.

Once I got used to their rhythm, I could hold my finger in-place so that Cory was practically fucking it on opposite strokes from Mindy's pussy. From my own experience, I knew it was an oddly satisfying sensation. Within moments, I could see Cory's nut-sack pull closer to his body

"FFFUUUCCCKKK...Oh shit fuck!!" Cory practically howled in a low, guttural tone. His ass-ring clenched tight around my finger as he unloaded into my wife's pussy.

Mindy's body now glistened with sweat as she bucked her hips tightly against her young lover's crotch and pinched her own nipples. Her voice alternated between whimpers, screams, and satisfied moans, as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Once the intensity of their climax subsided, I was able to slowly withdraw my finger from Cory's ass and watch the two of them gently caress each other. Cory's dick was still fairly hard as he pulled out of Mindy's sopping slit, now coated with slimy white foam of mixed juices. I expected him to rollover to Mindy's other side, but he had other surprises up his sleeve.

"Clean this up. I know you like eating this stuff." Cory barked, grabbing my head and putting two fingers in my mouth. "Open up...that's it...open wide. Get this shit off me so I can watch you clean out her pussy."

In the corner of my eye I could see Mindy staring at us wide-eyed and gently fingering her clit. Cory's cock was still more than three-quarters hard as he pushed his sticky dick down my throat. The taste was a huge turn-on for me, and I savored every drop. This wasn't the kind of thing that would ever happen with John, and the firm-but-friendly approach was enticing.

Once satisfied that I had gleaned all I could from Cory's shrinking cock, I turned my attention to my wife. Kissing my way up her inner thighs, I could see the trail of pearly goo dripping from her gash and into the crack of her ass. Still aware of how sensitive and overworked her body was by now, I was slow and gentle when plunging my tongue into Mindy's sticky folds. Cory watched in fascination, laying next to my wife and gently stroking her body. Mindy's body reacted with subtle vibrations and soft moans from her throat as she savored the long afterglow. A few moments later, I moved up her body and share a deep kiss, my hard cock pressed against her belly.

"Mmmm...shoot your cock for me baby...cover my face in cum." Mindy said sympathetically, knowing I needed to get off, but aware her body just couldn't do any more.

Straddling her chest, I thought about asking to fuck her tits, but I knew she was getting tired. Mindy kissed the tip of my dick as I started stroking my cock for a much needed release.