A Threesome Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The boy who mowed our yard is all grown-up, baby. He's going to make you cum, isn't he? He's eating you out so well...I can tell he loves the way you taste."

Mindy merely groaned with her mouth full of cock, taking me deeper down her throat as the first waves of orgasm began to build in her body. Soon, her arms and legs were thrashing, and her chest became flush, as she pulled away from my dick and screams of pleasure filled the room. "Oh yes...yes...so...damn...good!"

Cory chuckled as he moved away from crotch, his nose and chin shining from Mindy's juices. "I like to think I'm pretty good at that."

"No shit, sweetheart. The women in your life won't get enough of that!" Mindy said, breathlessly. "Now bring that dick over here, I want all of us to share in the fun."

I watched in fascination as Cory knelt on the other side of Mindy's head, his dick dripping with a string of clear sap. My wife winked at me, and with one hand wrapped around my cock, she turned her head and took our friend's tool into her mouth. Alternating between one cock and then the other, Mindy gently pulled us closer until the head of our pricks nearly touched.

"Mmmm...how lucky can I get? Two fit, confident, men with gorgeous pricks eager to make me feel special." Mindy said, just before taking both dicks into her mouth at once, sliding the heads over and around each other. "Isn't this fun...doing things you never thought you'd do...with people who love you?" Mindy asked, looking Cory in the eye as she continued to use us for her own version of sword-play.

"So fucking weird..." Cory mumbled, covering his face with his hand and peeking at the scene below through his fingers.

"Have you ever touched one...another guys cock? Is that something you could do for me and have fun trying?" my wife asked in a mischievous tone.

I could see a mild flash of panic in his eyes, and decided to save Cory from Mindy's eagerness to expand his world. "Baby steps, honey...let's not force him into things in one evening that took us years to try." I said calmly, moving to squat behind her and resting her head in my lap.

Cory let out a deep sigh, seemingly in relief, as he fondled Mindy's breasts with one hand, and teased her clit with the other. His prick pulsed and twitched as he surveyed my wife's seductive form.

"I'd really like to see him fuck you, babe." I said in a hoarse whisper, just loud enough for everyone to hear. "Would you like that? Do you want to feel his hard, young prick sinking into your cunt?" Mindy moaned as I reached across her body to finger her clit. Nodding my head toward Cory, I silently suggested he take a position between her legs.

Raising her head further up my lap so she could see down the length of her body, I made sure she had a clear view of the man kneeling between her legs. "Look at him, Mindy. That handsome, athletic, Marine is horny as hell for you." My next move could be a little risky, but I knew it would be hot for Mindy. Taking my fingers out of her sopping snatch, I reached a bit further and grasped Cory's twitching tool. It had been so long since I experienced what it was like to hold a different cock, it even surprised me to notice the silky feel of skin that covered the warm hardness beneath. "Oh shit, babe...his dick is so hot and hard for you. Are you ready to share yourself with our friend?"

Cory flinched as my fingers encircled his shaft, but remained quietly in position, clearly building his resolve to "go with the flow" and not kill the mood. Once again, I had to respect him for tolerating things that many people could never handle.

"Yes...oh yes...I want him...I want you both...I want all of us to feel so much love." Her breathing was now halting and erratic. "Feel his balls baby, are they heavy with cum for us?"

Cory took a deep breath and closed his eyes, while mindlessly stroking Mindy's thighs. Again, he said nothing, while allowing me to fulfill my wife's kinky wishes.

"Fuck yes...he's ready to cum gallons for you, sweetheart." I groaned, making sure she could see me rolling his walnut-sized balls between my fingers. I didn't linger, the smell of sex in the room told me that Mindy was more than ready for a solid fucking. Moving my hand back to her gash, I spread apart the lips of Mindy's pussy and invited Cory to sample the incredible pleasure I had known for many years. "Let's do it man...let's share an evening with this lovely lady that she won't soon forget."

Cory opened his eyes and shifted further inside Mindy's splayed legs. Placing the leaking helmet of his cock against her swollen entrance, Cory stared into her eyes with the look of a man possessed. "Since I was a teenager, I've thought about doing this a million times" he mumbled, in a voice thick with lust.

"We're so happy to have you with us now." Mindy hissed, stroking Cory's face with one hand, and mine with the other. "Fuck me, Cory...please...I want this so badly...please fuck me!"

Mindy gasped for air as he inched forward. My eyes were fixated on watching her labia spreading wide as the young man's rigid tool sank fully into my wife's pussy. After placing her legs on his shoulders, Cory slowly withdrew...revealing a cock now glistening with Mindy's ample juices. He hesitated a moment, sliding his slick prick across her clit, before slowly sinking back inside. Cory was now kneeling on the bed, holding her thighs and lifting her ass off the mattress for better alignment. I moved to Mindy's side, pressing my own aching cock into her mouth while kneading her breasts.

"Fuck her, man. Fuck her hard...she likes it fast and hard." I commanded.

Cory quickly complied, sliding out slowly, but thrusting back into her vigorously. Mindy's breasts swayed with in rhythm with her lover's motions, and she whimpered with ecstasy on every push. This went on for a few minutes, until the position became uncomfortable for Mindy, and she made demands of her own.

"On your back, Cory...I need to ride that hot cock." Her words were ragged as she rose from the bed and guided him into a prone position. She moved quickly, straddling Cory's waist, and impaling herself on his slick and shiny dick. Mindy's breasts swayed above his face as she pumped her hips with animal need.

Wanting a better view, I stepped to the foot of the bed to fully appreciate their connected sex. Mindy slowed her own motions as Cory held her ass in position and began pumping into her...his balls bouncing wildly from the rapid thrusts. My wife's ass was on full display, and I now wished she was more into that kind of play. I always thought a double-penetration could be hot...but she wasn't into it at all. Anal play for us involved rimming her pretty rosebud, or her shoving a finger in my ass to tease my prostate...but that's as far as it went. Even so...I couldn't resist the opportunity to drive her wild by licking than pink pucker while another man fucked her. The scene before me reminded me so much of the fun we had with John and Tina. This was always John's favorite position with the ladies. I suspected Mindy was having pleasant memories of her own. Clearing my mind of past events, I focused on the present and eased closer toward them. Mindy reacted almost immediately as my tongue circled her tight pucker. Cory moaned deeply as my wife's pussy constricted around his embedded rod.

"Yes...oh, Brian...fuck yes! Eat my ass! I'm so close!" Mindy cried as her second orgasm was building.

The grunts and groans from both Mindy and Cory were becoming more frequent, and the bouncing nuts just an inches below my chin were starting to draw tight against the base of Cory's dick. I suddenly had a need to do something I had never done before. I wanted to feel the power of another man seeding my wife. As Cory plowed deep on his final thrust, I took advantage of the young man's overriding need to get off, and placed my tongue firmly against underside of his shaft. The sweet taste of Mindy's nectar was immediately evident as I felt pulse, after pulse of cum shooting through Cory's cock.

"Ung...oh...fffuuuccckkk!" Cory groaned, filling Mindy's womb with his seed.

"Yes...oh my god...yesss! Fill me up...give me all that cum!" Mindy's cries echoed through the room, almost loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Just moments later, I could taste the salty-sweet flavor flowing over my tongue as a stream of pearly-white semen oozed from my wife's pussy and down Cory's balls. Moving back, I watched as the two lovers gently rocked their bodies and savored the last remnants of their climax. Cory's dick softened, slipping from my wife's gash and lay heavy on his thigh. Mindy rolled off him, resting on her back, as her breathing slowly returned to normal. I took my place on her other side, gently stroking Mindy's breasts and kissing her neck as she rested between me and Cory. Given our past experience with this kind of play, I knew my wife still had a selfish need for at least one more orgasm...and my own need was still unsatisfied.

Mindy stroked my hard cock with one hand while lazily caressing Cory's abs with the other. She sighed contentedly and her eyes opened wide, as though waking from a restful nap. We shared a deep and passionate kiss, letting me know she still hungered for more.

"This is so wonderful. I'm so glad we found a friend to play with." My wife's words were soft as a whisper, and filled with a sense of satisfaction. "Clean his cock for me, babe. I want to taste him on your tongue as you fill my sloppy snatch." The intense look in her eyes told me I had little room to refuse.

Cory had one arm across his eyes, as though still resting and unaware of Mindy's request. I decided it was best to say nothing, and just let things happen. Moving slowly, I kissed a trail down Mindy's body, pausing to flick my tongue over her sticky clit while kneeling between her legs. Hoping to gauge Cory's reaction, I placed one hand mid-thigh on his furthest leg. He took a deep breath, causing his toned chest to rise and fall, but not a sound was uttered. Mindy watched intently as I cautiously eased my head toward Cory's messy appendage. The aroma was intoxicating. Doing this kind of thing was something that John and I had learned to appreciate...more as a way of pleasing our wives than ourselves...or at least that's how we justified it. I had no time to develop that sense of understanding with Cory. For me, there wasn't much difference in licking cum off a dick or out of a hot gash. If it felt good to him, all the better...for Mindy and I had come to appreciate intimacy from whoever felt compelled to share it.

Mindy moaned softly as I plunged two fingers into her sopping tunnel. Glancing toward her, our eyes met as she watched me use my tongue to catch the drops of cum still flowing from Cory's softening cock. Mindy stroked the hair on Cory's pecs and bit her lower lip as I eased the still-plump dick into my mouth. The sweetness of my wife's nectar, combined with the salty tang of Cory's spunk, wasn't the greatest flavor I ever encountered, nor was it unpleasant. The erotic and taboo nature of the act, was the strongest of aphrodisiacs for my wife and I.

Cory took a deep breath and let out a moan as my nose became buried in the curls of his pubic hair. The arm over his eyes dropped to his side as Mindy leaned over to kiss him. Cory still said nothing, and made no attempt stop what was happening. In fact, he seemed unconcerned about what I was doing, and focused on the lip-lock between himself and Mindy. Once I had gleaned all I could from Cory's flaccid member, I patted his thigh in friendly appreciation, and then moved up to kiss my wife.

Mindy pulled away from our friend, leaving Cory to stare in fascination a she devoured my cum-covered tongue and lips like a woman possessed. "Mmmm...that tastes so good! I forgot how much I loved eating your cum out of Tina's pussy!" Mindy said, breathlessly savoring a rekindled memory. "Oh god...fuck me, baby! Cory fucked me so good, and filled me with so much cum! I want you to feel how hot and sticky I am!"

I hardly needed any encouragement. I kissed Mindy deeply, her fingers clutching the hair on my head, as my cock slid easily into her messy snatch. Her tunnel felt warm and gooey as the excess of Cory's load coated my cock, oozed past Mindy's opening and down the crack of her ass.

"Holy shit, man...you must have cum in gallons!" I mumbled, looking down to see the layer of white foam coating my cock. I didn't wait for any response. I knew what Mindy needed, and I slammed into her...her pussy sounding slick and squishy with every thrust.

"Yes...oh fuck, yes! Fuck me hard, baby...give me that cock!"

Cory was definitely awake. His eyes wandered from one end of our bodies to the other, taking-in the scene before him. "Oh...wow...you guys are so hot to watch. This is better than any porn...ever." He muttered softly, rolling onto his side and casually playing with his dick.

Mindy's head and body shook as I continued slamming into her. She grinned at Cory's comment, turning her head to look at him. "Do you...like this...Cory? Do you...like...watching...old people...fuck?" She asked, her words halting in rhythm with my own motions.

"Twelve years difference doesn't make you old. You both look great." He stammered in response.

I slowed my pace, feeling the walls of Mindy's tunnel beginning to contract around my rigid pole. I enjoyed the powerful grip her body had on my cock, and admired her ability to control it. Mindy enjoyed teasing me with her skills, but after a few moments, it was clear she wanted to reach her third climax of the day.

"Ooohhh...you feel so good, Brian. I love you...I love how you fuck me!" Mindy sighed as I nuzzled her neck. "Harder, baby...I need you to really give it to me!"

Using my arms to raise my torso, I gazed down at my wife, looking into her eyes as Cory reached over to play with her nipples. I couldn't imagine loving anyone more intensely...or refusing anything that would please her. Then I slammed into her womb, causing my wife to clutch my arm and gasp for breath. She always liked her final orgasm to be on the hard-and-fast side of the spectrum.

The next words from Mindy's mouth were a surprise. I could only imagine she felt like Cory needed more involvement. With one hand, she reached over to pinch Cory's nipple to gain his full attention. "Slap his ass! Get Brian to really fuck me like I know he can!"

Cory looked a bit befuddled. While this fit, muscled young Marine looked the role, his personality wasn't really aggressive. If my mind hadn't been occupied with getting off, I might have thought she'd gone a step too far. After a moment or two, however, he seemed to realize this was just a game she wanted to play. I was more shocked that he took the bait.

Shaking his head in disbelief, and then looking into Mindy's pleading expression, Cory realized this shit would never leave the room. Gathering resolve for the weirdest role-play of his life...the young man decided to give the lady what she wanted.

The slap on my ass was firm, and stung like hell. It also sent an unexpected jolt straight through my cock. This wasn't anything we had ever done with John and Tina.

"Do it, man! The lady needs to get to that next step! Really get in there!" Cory barked, rising onto his knees next to us. "Fuck her deep, man!" This time, his hand seemed to grope my ass before landing another loud smack.

Mindy breathed through clenched teeth and let out a sinister chuckle, digging her nails into my back as I pounded her pussy with renewed enthusiasm.

"Fuck yeah, dude! Now you're into it!" Cory exclaimed, reaching down Mindy's body and fingering her clit. My cock occasionally brushed against his digit, but Cory remained focused on the task.

Sweat was now beading on my forehead and dripping off my nose, splashing to Mindy's bouncing breasts. The pulses of her sugar walls began clenching around my dick and seemed to be milking me from the base to the tip...pulling me deeper inside. I don't think I had felt her build to climax like this in years.

"Oooohhh fffuuuccckkk!" Mindy screamed, for the third time tonight...her body squirming and writhing beneath me.

Cory returned to lying on his side, kissing Mindy passionately, while still gently teasing the hardened nub of her clit. My own orgasm came over me like a bolt of lightning, draining strength from my arms and forcing me to lie against Mindy's body. Cory's hand was now trapped between me and my wife, but he still continued to play with her, easing Mindy into a soothing afterglow. In the past, I loved eating her cream-pie...but the evening was so intense, that is was clear all of us were spent. Even Cory hadn't returned to a full hard-on, despite the resiliency of youth.

I couldn't see the clock, and had no idea how long we slept, but I eventually awoke to find Mindy spooning me from behind as Cory softly snored while lying on his back. As I moved from the bed to take a piss, my wife opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey there, lover...let's get you in the shower." I whispered, offering Mindy my hand. "We've made a sticky mess of things."

Mindy kissed me and followed me to the bathroom. I started the shower and placed her inside just before taking care of my full bladder. Afterwards, I joined her for a few moments, each of us lathering the other's body, silently appreciating what a wonderful evening we just had. I left her to enjoy the warm water, drying myself and gathering an old blanket from the closet. I entered the bedroom to find Cory sitting on the edge of the mattress, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Hey man...I'm going to toss this blanket on the bed." I said, unfolding the fabric. "This might be more comfortable until I can strip the sheets for laundry."

"Oh...yeah...sure." Cory mumbled, stretching as he rose from the bed.

"You should join Mindy in the shower and rinse-off...before she uses all the hot water."

Cory just smiled and walked toward the bathroom, pausing while looking at the side of my ass. "Oh shit...I'm sorry...I guess I got overheated." He said, hovering his hand over my ass, and comparing the print that still remained on my left cheek. "She has a way of making me do things."

"No big deal. She definitely got off on it. You should have felt how tight her pussy was after hearing that slap."

We both chuckled and shared a "high-five" before he left to join my wife in the shower. A few minutes later, Mindy sauntered back to the bedroom, dropping her towel and joining me on the bed. Cory was only a minute behind her, looking around the room for his clothes.

"Thanks guys. This has been one hell of an experience." Cory said, holding his shirt and looking around for his pants.

"Come back to bed, lover. There's no need to leave in the middle of the night. You have time to relax, and to let us feed you breakfast in the morning." Mindy said softly, spooning her back against my chest and patting the empty space on the bed in front of her.

Cory sighed, dropping his shirt to the floor. "You're a hard woman to refuse."

The young man returned to bed, pressing his back against Mindy's chest, until the three of us resembled a stack of flatware.

"I wish I could be wrapped-up like this every night." Mindy cooed, as we all drifted back to sleep. "You boys have made feel so special."

Once again, I was the first to wake-up with a beam of sunlight warming my face. It seemed that we all fell asleep quickly, as our positions hadn't changed overnight. I gently kissed Mindy's neck, running my hand up her silky thigh. My wife responded in kind, reaching back to squeeze my ass and stroke the back of my thigh. Soon, she took my hand and placed it on the top of Cory's hip as she wrapped an arm around his chest. Given the slow movements of her arm, I assumed she was playing with his dick.