A Threesome Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory watched the scene closely, never backing away as he caressed Mindy's breasts. The look on his face changed from curiosity to determination as he moved onto his knees next to us. "In the spirit of all of us being in this together...this is all I can do." Cory mumbled, spitting into his hand and wrapping his fingers around my cock. "I'll jerk your husband's dick and make him cover that pretty face...but that's it."

Mindy and I both chuckled, but she was the only one to respond. "Cory, honey...that would make me so happy! I love that you can find a way to be comfortable with us."

I stared into Mindy's loving eyes as I placed one arm around Cory's shoulder for support and allowed him to skillfully grip my aching shaft. My wife had a wide grin on her face as she reach between my legs to fondle my balls and tease my ass. At moments like this, I wish there was a way to convince more men they should shrug-off stupid labels like "straight", "bi" or "gay"...and just be willing to truly enjoy sharing something so intimate with people they love and trust.

"Oh fuck...shit, man...I'm almost there..." I grunted between halting breaths as Cory took the hint and gave more urgency to his strokes on my rigid pole.

Mindy gasped as the first hot stream of spunk splashed her nose and forehead. I came so hard the muscle between my balls and ass actually began to ache. The remaining shots of cum erupted from my dick forcefully, splattering across Mindy's face like a surreal piece of modern art. I was exhausted, falling upon my wife's gorgeous body and bringing Cory down with me, as my arm remained tight around his shoulder. The three of us fell into a heap of sweaty and satisfied bodies. After everything we had experienced over the last several hours, no one seemed to care who, or what they were touching. It was now a group-hug among very close friends.

++++++++++

A few weeks later, real life did eventually creep over the fantasy. Both Mindy and I felt remorse about the things we pushed Cory into doing. Over the course of one weekend, we took the young man through things that took a few years for us to try with John and Tina. We realized that our sexual appetites are unusual, and it wasn't right of us to take advantage like we did. More time passed, and it had been over a month since we said goodbye to our young friend. We hoped he was dealing with everything in a healthy way. We got some relief when a package arrived in the mail. Inside was the center of a steering wheel for one of my cars. Cory knew I had been looking for that piece for years. Also included was a very lengthy letter, which I've condensed:

Mindy and Brian,

Thank you both for an experience I will never forget. I guess one of my teenage screw-ups actually had a happy ending. I'm guessing you guys might be beating yourselves up over what happened, but please don't. Admittedly, we did some things I would have never imagined doing, and may never do again...but it was all good with you guys. Rest assured, I'm still dating and looking for my own special girl. I won't be looking to knock on your door every time I come to visit Mom. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't like seeing you both to hang out and drink a beer. Anyway, you know what I mean...we're completely cool...there's no reason to avoid crossing paths.

I ran across the horn button for your steering wheel at swap meet. I went with a buddy who's rebuilding a Camaro. I saw it in a box with assorted stuff...it was cheap. I only wish I'd seen something Mindy would like. Take care, I love you both. Cory

Mindy read the letter over-and-over, seeming to feel more assured with every reading. "You know...I don't think we gave Cory enough credit. He's handled this better than we deserve." She said, with a small tear of happiness in her eye.

"It seems that way." I replied, holding my wife tightly in my arms. "We got lucky with Tina and John, and lucky again with Cory. I don't think freaks like us could ever ask for more."

++++++++++

It was a bit more than a year later that Cory came home to visit his Mother. Just as happened a million times in the past, he stopped by the house while I was working on a car. I showed Cory how great the horn-button looked, and thanked him profusely for thinking to send it.

"I just about freaked-out when I saw it." Cory said with a big smile on his face. "It was mainly a muscle-car show...the guy didn't care at all about a few British car parts in an old box."

"Well...thanks again. Will you have time to drop-by the other house and see Mindy?" I asked, not addressing the obvious tension between us.

"Yeah...I'd like that. I'm sure she'll want to hear all about my new girlfriend. I really think this is the real deal."

"I'm glad to hear it. I know Mindy will be too." I said sincerely, but knowing I had to acknowledge a few things. "At least she'll be less inclined to jump all over you."

"Yeah...well...I'm glad to hear that. I wouldn't feel right doing those things with you guys again. Shari is definitely not the kind of girl who would understand that at all."

Cory looked both relieved and nervous at the same time. He stood with his hands in his pockets, rocking back-and-forth on his feet, as though he had more to say.

"I'll tell Mindy you've been claimed, and to be on her best behavior." I said, slapping his shoulder and hoping to relieve an awkward moment. "She'll be delighted that things are going well for you."

"Yeah...Shari's been great. She's been gone a month...job training at her employer's main office. I'm anxious to have her home again." Cory said, almost mumbling.

"I bet...that can be a long time apart for a young couple."

"Fuck it...I'm just going to ask..." Cory said with sudden determination. "You and Mindy are just incredible together. Would it be cool if I just watched? The whole time I've been standing here, I can't get the vision of you guys fucking out of my head."

"It is weird how watching the real thing kind of ruins porn, doesn't it?" I said with a chuckle. "We'll have to ask Mindy, but I think she'd love sharing that with you. Not to make you uncomfortable, but I'm already hard thinking about having you watch us."

"Um...yeah...I could see that." Cory said, quickly glancing at my crotch with embarrassment covering his face. "Now that I've asked, it just seems a little creepy."

"Nonsense. We love you, and other than John and Tina...we wouldn't share that with anyone else in the world. If the mood isn't right, at least we can share some wine and good conversation."

Later that night, Cory arrived at our house with a nice bottle of wine. Mindy was very understanding of how he wanted to honor the relationship with Shari, and never pushed Cory to do more than he wanted. He was the perfect gentleman, helping me undress Mindy before I took her to our bed. Cory watched intently, sipping a glass of wine as we allowed our young friend to observe our lovemaking from a chair next to the bed. After my wife and I came, and I finished cleaning Mindy's messy pussy, we glanced over to see Cory's leaking pole jutting from the open fly of his jeans.

Mindy took my hand, leading me off the bed and had me kneel with her in front of Cory's chair. "Cum for us baby. Stroke that hot cock of yours and spray our faces with your cum!" She said, pleadingly.

Cory rose silently from the chair, pushing his jeans down to just below his ass and gripped his rigid tool. Our faces were just inches away from his leaking cock.

Mindy was the model of self-control. "That's it Cory...jerk that big cock for us! We won't touch you, honey...your dick and body belong to Shari now! Just share your love by giving us your hot cum!" the words sounding so naughty coming from Mindy's lips.

Lust, love, and desire were clearly evident in Cory's gaze. "Suck it...oh shit, guys...please suck my dick! I couldn't have your pussy...not in fairness to Shari...but please suck my cock!"

Mindy and I were eager give him what he wanted. We both alternated between sucking Cory's cock and licking his heavy balls. Soon we were rewarded with thick streams of pearly cum splashing across our faces as the young Marine's eyes closed tightly and groans of pleasure filled the room. Mindy and I relished cleaning such an intimate gift off each other's faces as Cory stuffed his cock back into his jeans.

+++++++++++

That was the last sexual encounter we ever had with Cory. Fortunately, he didn't disappear from our lives. We attended his wedding to Shari a few years later, and would visit with him whenever his family came to town. At least Mindy and I can say he was a positive part of our lives, when it had the potential to go very wrong.