A Twin Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time since we arrived home, we laid down together and snuggled in close. We kissed. We fondled. We touched. Suddenly, his hand was under my PJ bottoms and groping my ass. I moaned in his mouth as we kissed. He kneaded my ass cheeks and dipped his hand into my cleft, feeling my wetness. He moved his hand around to the front. As he did, I spread my legs as he inserted one finger, then two, into my pussy. I continued moaning. When he rubbed my clit, I had an orgasm.

"God, Bri, you don't know how much I needed that," I said when my orgasm subsided.

"I think I do," he said, as he continued rubbing and finger fucking me.

"Turnabout is fair play," I said as I pushed his PJ bottoms down his legs. I ducked under the covers and filled my mouth with his cock. He moaned softly as I began twirling my tongue around his head, licking down his shaft and balls, back up to his head, then engulfing him in my mouth.

I sucked, licked, and nibbled his hard cock for ten minutes before he pulled me up and kissed me.

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do," he said.

I was disappointed as he threw the covers off and jumped out of bed. "No, please. Don't leave me," I pleaded. I knew he had to go back to his own room. If he didn't go, we'd be caught again, but I didn't have the willpower to stop. Good thing he did. Jerk. I hate him.

He surprised me by pulling his shirt off, kicking the bottoms away, then grabbing my PJs and ripping them off. We were naked. Gloriously naked.

He got back in bed with me, rolled me on my back, pushed my legs apart, and sunk his head into my steaming pussy. When his tongue touched my labia, I almost lost consciousness. He very softly licked from my perineum to my clit, then back down. I wriggled and writhed under his touch. He flattened his tongue and did the same, this time with much more pressure. I gasped my approval.

For the next ten minutes, my lover had me squirming all over the bed, but more importantly, all over his face. He's a master craftsman of pussy licking. I can't even count the number of orgasms I had. Okay. Four. But who's counting?

After the fourth orgasm, he moved quickly on top of me and kissed me. As he kissed me, I tasted myself on his tongue and felt his cock align with my pussy. He pushed and was inside me. OH, MY GOD! I felt full. Not just cock-in-pussy full. My soul was full. The man I love pushed his love inside of me. My legs stretched to open as much as possible to allow him the deepest depths.

Brian

As I lie in bed, I wondered how much mom had seen of Barb's antics. I know she wasn't intending to be so forward, but she wasn't the least bit subtle. Mom noticed. After catching us in bed earlier, I got a sense she was watching us a little closer than I was comfortable with.

Adding insult to injury, I couldn't get my sweet twin sister out of my mind. I wanted to be in bed with her. I felt like a married man separated from his wife. I could see no difference in the love we had and the love of mom and dad. Or any other committed couple. Other than we're siblings. Stupid details.

I decided I needed to say goodnight to my love in a proper way. I went into her room and stood by her bed. She was asleep. I stood over her, admiring her beauty as she slept. Suddenly she jumped and gasped. I put my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. When she calmed down, she let me in her bed. I intended to simply say goodnight and leave, but that wasn't going to happen. I was soon fingering her to an orgasm, then she was giving me a blowjob.

I knew I had to be inside the woman I love. I jumped up out of bed, ripped my PJs off, then ripped hers off, got back in bed, rolled her over, and dove between her legs. I took my time and brought her to a few orgasms. She was squirming all over the bed. I fuckin love making her writhe in ecstasy.

I moved up her body, kissed her, aligned my cock, and pushed myself into her wetness. OH, MY GOD! I was complete. I was connected to the other half of my soul. There was no denying how we were designed to be one. I pushed myself to her depths and held my place as waves of pleasure cascaded through our bodies.

We both released an audible gasp when I touched her deepest wells. She held me tight as our bodies melted together. It's hard to compare but this felt better than our first time. Fuller. More complete.

I pulled out a little and pushed in harder, hoping I could put more of myself into her. We gasped again. I began a steady rhythm of slow and deliberate thrusts into her. We made slow, passionate love. She held me close, kissing my face, my neck, my lips, anything within reach of her soft, delicate lips. I nibbled her ears and neck, kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her sweet lips. I wanted this moment to last forever.

As I slowly pushed in and pulled out of her, she suddenly reached down, grabbed my ass, and pulled me in tighter. Then her hands were on my hips pushing me out. She alternated pulling and pushing.

"UGH!" she gasped in frustration. "Brian, honey," she whispered hastily.

"Yes, my love," I answered. "What's wrong?"

"I need you to fuck me. Fuck me hard," she whispered back. "Why do you think I'm pushing and pulling? Don't hold back. Pound me, my love. Pound my hungry cunt with your big, manly cock!"

With that, I started pounding her. In and out. Hard and fast. Our sweaty bodies colliding at the hips. I knew we were making too much noise, but I didn't care now. I needed to fuck my lady and she needed to be fucked.

Barb had an orgasm almost immediately. She didn't stop pushing or pulling on my hips. I kept the pace and within moments of that orgasm, she came again. Then again. She had several orgasms before I finally let go and filled her pussy with my cum. She moaned as she felt the warm cream fill her depths.

When we settled back to reality, she slowly ground my pelvis into her clit, enjoying the sensations. She pulled my head down and kissed me hard.

"Do you know how much I love you?" she asked me.

"Yes, my sweet lady, I believe I do," I answered and kissed her.

She cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes for the longest time. She finally spoke. "Brian Albert Young, I want you to be my husband," she announced.

Can a man melt? This man can. I took the same amount of time staring back into her eyes. Then I spoke. "I would be honored for you to be my wife, Barbara April Young," I replied. "And you won't even have to change your name for me. I'll change mine for you." We chuckled.

"Can we just tell mom and dad we're married and get this charade over with?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's gonna happen," I said sarcastically.

"I don't think I can live like this for several more days, Bri," she said sadly.

"Yeah, it is hard," I said and pushed into her. "Well, not so hard now, but it WAS hard once." We giggled.

I stayed in her room for as long as I dared. I was tired and sleepy but having mom, dad, or the other sibs find us naked in the morning was not a good idea. After about an hour of kissing, cuddling, and talking, I got up, kissed her goodnight, gathered my belongings and went back to my room. I stopped on the way through the bathroom to clean up. I heard Barb clean up after I left.

Barbara

I woke up on Christmas morning feeling refreshed and in good spirits. Santa delivered the man of my dreams in the night and he made sweet love to me. I couldn't be happier. But I wanted more.

I danced down the stairs and smelled the familiar, traditional breakfast cooking. Mom always got up before anyone else and made pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, and sausage every Christmas morning. Fresh orange juice was chilling in the fridge.

"Good morning, sleepy head," mom called out when she saw me. "It's about time."

I looked around and saw everyone already eating in the dining room. I went into the kitchen, hugged mom's back around the waist. "Thanks for being a great mom and making Christmas so wonderful every year," I said.

She giggled, turned and hugged me back. "My, aren't you a little ray of sunshine today."

I grabbed a plate and began filling it with my favorite foods then poured a tall glass of orange juice and wandered over to my place at the table. I was famished. I didn't hesitate to dig in and eat.

The mood around the table was light. Even Heidi was laughing and joking with us. I kept stealing glances at my 'husband' as we ate and talked. He was so handsome in his new PJs, his hair all mussed up from sleep. I probably looked a mess with my 'I got my brains fucked out' hair. I'm sure Brian was enjoying it.

After breakfast, we all sat around the tree and opened presents. I thought back to so many Christmases before. How much more fun it seemed when we were all younger. I realized it wasn't necessarily more fun. It was simply more exciting as kids to see what new toys we'd get. As adults, we could only get so many packages of underwear and socks. There were some fun things but it's not the same without little kids.

"Little kids," I thought and looked at my new lover, the man I will proudly call 'husband'. We both had dreams of having kids with whomever we would marry. Undoubtedly, we'd have kids of our own and we'd pass down all the traditions that mean so much to us now.

Brian seemed to read my mind. I could see his wheels turning. At some point, just to confirm my suspicions, I said, "We need some little kids around the tree to liven things up."

When I said that, I saw a darkness in Brian's eyes. It was troubling. Did I misread something? He's always wanted children and when we're around little kids, they adore him. He's very good with them. Has something changed? It was too early to think about further. I dismissed the thought.

Brian

What a great day. I woke up with a bright and sunny disposition. All the stress from being around my sweet Barbara all day with no relief was answered last night in soul-shattering love. I was energized and ready for Christmas.

After breakfast, we opened gifts. I was stealing glances at Barb the entire time. During breakfast, Barb said something about kids around the tree would liven things up. Her comment wasn't an idle thought. I knew what she was thinking. I had to tell her my secret. But when?

Barbara

After the gifts were exchanged and opened, we cleaned up. We sat around and talked for a while before Heidi and Chris excused themselves to their rooms for a nap, another Christmas tradition. I was just about to do the same when dad stopped me.

"Brian, Barbara, can we talk," he said as a directive, not a question.

"Sure dad, "Brian answered.

Dad stood up and beckoned us to follow him. Brian and I stood to follow. Mom too.

We walked to the stairs leading to the basement. Dad has an office down there and, because he's a lawyer and judge, his office is soundproof. "This must be serious," I thought to myself and panic swept through me as I could only think of one thing. I looked at Brian. He was stoic. If he had fear, he didn't show it.

When the door was closed, and we were all seated, dad began to speak. He was very serious.

"You two know we both love you very much," he started. We nodded. "Good. This may be a difficult conversation but please, realize it comes from our love for both of you.

"I'm going to be blunt. You two are having sex," he blurted.

I felt my face burn red. I looked at my lap. I could see peripherally that Brian was also looking at his lap.

"Before you try to deny it, just know that we know," mom said.

"Do either of you want to deny it?" dad asked but not with the intent of giving us a chance. He sounded almost understanding and sympathetic.

Brian, ever the protector, started to take the blame. "It's my fault, dad," he said. "I pushed her into it."

"YOU DID NOT, BRIAN," I quickly shot back suddenly angry. I looked at dad. "Daddy, I started it. If not for me and my silly 'girl emotions', this never would have happened.

"Wait a sec, sis," Brian turned to me and answered. "I was the one who ..." he glanced toward mom and dad and caught himself before saying the wrong thing, "who ... did stuff. Like when we were wrestling."

"Yeah, but it was me who put you front and center into a fantasy Axe commercial," I shot back. Mom, dad, and even Brian looked at me funny as soon as that escaped my lips. They all, in unison, said, "WHAT?"

OH CRAP! "Never mind," I said, suddenly flustered and waving my hands hysterically. I gathered myself. "The point is, Brian is just trying to be the gentleman ..." I glanced his way with a slight smile, "which is why I love you, by the way ..." then getting back on track, I looked back at dad, "and it's my fault."

"Whatever," he said with annoyance then looked back to our parents. Then he paused to gather himself. "Mom, dad," he took my hand and turned toward me looking me in the eyes, "the real point is, we love each other. It's not a frivolous love. It's not lust. It's not infatuation. We're in real, man-woman committed love."

I melted and teared up. Through teary eyes, I looked back at dad. "Yes, we are. And if what we're doing doesn't meet with your approval, then so be it. If you want to disown us and kick us out, we'll find our way together and cope. We're in love."

I've always appreciated dad's patience and wisdom. So many times, I've watched him with the family, friends, and his colleagues. He's a quiet man who takes the time to listen before speaking. When he speaks, his words are chosen carefully.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," dad intervened. "Hang on, kids. We're not mad."

"No, we're not," mom added.

"You're not?" I said, confused and looked at Brian. "But ..."

"No, honey," mom said. "We're not. We've seen this coming. We were actually wondering why it took so long."

"Wait, what?" Brian said, confused. "You've been expecting us to have sex with each other?"

"Well, no," said dad, "Well, sort of. We've watched you two grow up together. We've watched how you are with each other. You've acted like a married couple for the last few years."

"We have?" I asked. "How so?"

Dad and mom both chuckled. "Neither of you will go anywhere without the other," dad answered. "You confide in each other about relationships which would normally be for sharing with a friend, not a sibling. You protect each other. Nobody comes between you two.

"I don't know if you two remember this but, when you were around four or five years old, you were learning to ride your bikes without the training wheels. You, little girl, didn't take to learning it as quick as Brian here."

Brian nodded. "We both remember."

"We remember this brat teasing me incessantly for days is what we remember." I punched him.

"Ow," Brian yelled from the punch. "Still need your 'baby wheels', little sissy?" he jabbed.

"Meanie pants," she countered and stuck her tongue out.

Mom and dad were laughing at our sideshow. "The point is, KIDS," mom emphasized, "is when you crashed, Brian ran to your side, held you, wiped your tears, helped the pain go away. Even when your dad came out and tried to pick you up and carry you in the house, you wouldn't let him. You stuck with 'meanie pants' here and you've stuck with him since.

"That one event was life-changing for both of you. Your father and I saw it and have paid attention to your relationship since. We've both been very proud of you two for how you take care of each other."

Brian and I held hands and quietly shed tears as mom spoke. All we could do was look at each other, smile and nod.

"We remember, mom," I said. "We talked about it the night we ... um ..." Oh crap. I just walked myself into talking about the night we made love. I looked at Brian for help. None was coming. "um ... well, a few nights ago."

"We knew that moment was a binding moment for you two," mom said. "When you became young adults and your bodies developed, we could see the desire in your eyes for each other. It wasn't obvious to anyone not looking for it. But we knew."

"You knew?" Brian asked incredulously. "Why didn't you do something?" I gave him a dirty look. He glanced my way. "I mean, I'm not disappointed with how this is going, but ..." (good save) "if you knew, why did you allow it to continue without some kind of intervention?"

"Trust me, sweetie, we tried," mom continued. "We worried for months as we watched. We investigated counseling for both of you to see if the feelings we could see could be diverted or changed. We read a lot of books and studies. We talked to doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, sex counselors, you name it. We kept coming back to the same answer; we may create a bigger problem by trying to solve a problem that may be imagined, or we may ruin a perfectly healthy relationship by trying to fix a non-existent problem. We decided to watch and pray."

Dad stepped in. "We've discussed this for a few years. We haven't taken this lightly. To be honest, my first thought in how to deal with any kind of sexual relationship between you two wasn't good. Disown you? That's drastic, and, no, that's never been an option. We thought about things to do to separate you; separate boarding schools in different cities and different things. Nothing seemed right.

"Our thoughts have changed over the last several months. It took some time, but we finally came to accept it if your natural courses brought you to this point. That's why we started looking into statistics of twins and their adult relationships. And it's a good thing we did, or this conversation may be going differently right now."

Silence fell on the room for a bit. Dad and mom have already gone through their thought processes, but Brian and I were still in shock.

"Okay," Brian finally said, "why is it obvious we're having sex? What have we done that you know that?" NOT what I would have asked, but since he brought it up, my ears were tingling.

"Well, young man," mom said, "aside from the fact that you two can't keep your hands off each other, and all the sickly sweetness going on, AND being that we're married, we know the sounds that were coming out of your sister's room last night weren't you two playing video games."

My jaw dropped. "You heard us?" I asked in horror and shame. My face turned bright red.

"The whole neighborhood heard you," dad laughed out loud.

"Oh God, I'm gonna die," I said, again looking at my lap. I could feel my face burning.

"Honey, when we heard you," mom said, "we intended to come bursting through your door and stop it from happening. But as we were ready to open the door, we stopped to listen."

"OH GOD! This isn't helpful, mom," I said holding up my hand to make her stop. Brian sat beside me and chuckled. What is it with guys? It's like a badge of honor for the world to know they've been drilling for oil. His inner peacock was strutting its big train. Meanwhile, I was dying a horrible, embarrassing death inside. Asshole. Yup. I hate him.

"Just listen," mom replied. "What we expected to hear was a lustful romp, with untamed passion and lascivious purpose. What we heard was a couple in love, making love. A couple with deep feelings for each other. We heard a married, committed couple through the door. With the research we've done, we knew this bond was made to be fulfilled."

I was flushed and embarrassed. "Oh, God," I moaned as I sunk my head into my hands.

Brian, on the other hand, was proud. And curious. "What did the research tell you?" Brian asked.

"Twins," dad said. "Twins have a connection that sometimes times turns sexual. Research bears it out. Many twins know who their soulmate is but live in denial and unhappiness. They go through relationships and spouses because nobody can give them fulfillment but their one true love, the other half of their soul. Especially if one is married and the other isn't. You two have found that love and have developed a loving, sexual relationship. How can we be mad at that?"