A Twin Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still fighting my embarrassment, I stammered, "Wow," and looked at Brian. He squeezed my hand. His face changed from that of 'daddy's little boy' to a determined man. 'Oh shit,' I thought. 'He's gonna say something stupid.' I know this look. He looked at dad. 'Here it comes.' I braced for the worst.

"Dad, mom," he said, "I am in love with your daughter and want her to be my wife."

I was very pleasantly surprised. I welled up with tears. I've never felt more loved in my life. My brother, my soulmate, the love of my life just proclaimed his love for me to our parents without reservation.

"Dad, I'd like to ask for the hand of your daughter in marriage," he choked out through his own tears and emotion. I looked at mom. She was smiling and crying as well.

Dad was stoic. He stood up and extended his hand. Brian stood up and shook it.

"I would be proud to call you my son," dad quipped and we all had a much-needed laugh. "Seriously, son. This is a proud moment." He reached out to me. I took his hand as he pulled me up to stand beside him and my man. "I'm proud of both of you." He hugged us both.

The dam burst. I started crying as I reached out and hugged dad. I couldn't speak but I didn't need to. Brian was weeping and hugged mom. Everyone had tears. Even daddy.

"I'm happy for you two," mom said.

"What do we do now?" Brian asked. "Do Heidi and Chris know?"

"Well, if they still have ears, I'd say 'yes'," dad smiled.

"PLEASE STOP!" I yelled. Everyone laughed at me.

Brian asked again. "So, what do we do now?"

"You do know your dad's a judge, right?" mom pointed out.

"It won't be official since marrying a sibling isn't legal, but we'll have a ceremony today. I'll be honored to wed you," dad said proudly.

Brian and I turned to each other at the same time, both with looks of excitement. We hugged and kissed.

I broke the silence. Looking into my lover's eyes, I said, "I'm so happy. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to be Mrs. Young." We all laughed.

"What?" Brian sneered. "Three, four days?" I punched him for ruining my joke. "Hey, you need to remember, sweet sister. I'm going to be Mr. Young."

"You two work that out and get back to me," dad laughed. "I have to prepare for a wedding. AND ... NO SEX UNTIL IT'S OFFICIAL!"

"Yes sir," Brian answered.

"Then it better happen now," I followed up. "I don't know if I can keep my clothes on around this handsome hunk of a man." As soon as I said it, I cringed. But the truth is the truth. Mom started to speak. I put my hand up.

Brian

I can't believe it. We're getting married. Mom and dad should have freaked out and disowned us. Our dad, the judge, is going to perform our wedding. Our self-imposed torture is over. This is truly the best Christmas ever.

We had one more item of business before anything else could happen. When we got upstairs, mom went up to get our other siblings. When we were all in the family room, I made the announcement that I was in mad love with my twin sister and we were getting married.

"I certainly hope so," sneered Heidi. "After the sounds coming from your room last night, I'm surprised you can walk today," she said, looking at Barb. "at least without a serious limp."

"HEIDI!" mom chided. I laughed. That was funny. And better that mom reacted.

"I'm kidding," she said. "I'm very happy for both of you. Anyone with half a brain saw this coming a few miles back."

"I didn't see it coming," Chris said shaking his head.

"I rest my case," Heidi, our lady in lawyer training said, rolling her eyes.

The rest of the morning was a whirlwind of activity. Mom, who had planned her daughter's weddings to the last detail, was working feverishly to make everything perfect. The rest of us tried to stay out of her way. At three o'clock sharp, we were called into the formal living room. Chris put on the wedding march as I escorted my lovely bride to face the judge.

Once we stood before dad, Chris turned off the music and sat next to Heidi and mom. Dad started, "Mawwiage," mimicking the priest from 'The Princess Bride'. "Mawwiage is what bwings us togetha." We all laughed.

Barb giggled. "Daddy!" She said with a scowl.

He then played it straight as he offered advice and a few funny stories, then committed us to our vows. We kissed and became a married couple. After our kiss, dad hugged Barb while mom hugged me. We switched and received matching hugs. Then our siblings joined in for their hugs and congratulations.

"Ladies and gentlemen ... and Chris," I announced, "My lovely bride and I are going to excuse ourselves. We have some ... eh, em ... business to attend to." Everybody mocked me with catcalls and 'hubba hubba' wisecracks.

Dad, on the other hand, walked over to me with a stern look on his face and placed his right arm around my shoulder. He held out his closed left hand to me in a gesture that he had a gift for me. I put my hand out and he dropped a key.

"Son, this is a sacred key. This is the key to your new life with your new wife. This key holds the mysteries of the universe. This key ..."

"Oh, get on with it already, Bill," mom scolded. "It's the key to our bedroom," she said and rolled her eyes at dad's dramatics. "It's soundproof. Mostly." We all got a good laugh.

"With that, my lovely wife and I will take our leave from this rag-tag group of idiots and hobos," I said as I took my wife's hand and headed for the stairs. She pranced in tow, giddy and happier than I ever remember seeing her. She was truly glowing.

Barbara

My husband escorted me up the stairs to our parent's room. I don't know if my feet touched the floor. The door was, indeed, locked. Brian unlocked it, swung it open, turned and whisked me off my feet. I shrieked and threw my left arm around his shoulders as he twirled me. My right hand came to rest on his cheek. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply. Our first real kiss as a married couple.

He pointed into the bedroom. "Your chamber, my lady," he said all romantic.

When I looked inside, I gasped. Mom and dad's efforts to create a special environment for us was beyond belief and expectations. In the last thirty minutes before our ceremony, mom had disappeared. I thought it odd. Now I knew where she had been.

Scattered around their room were several candles, lit and burning a romantic, soft glow. The lights were on a dimmer and set to a low setting. The bed was covered in rose petals. Where the hell did she find rose petals? I caught the light aroma of lavender. It was perfectly amazing.

Not one to waste the romance, I pulled away a little, looked deeply into his eyes, swallowed hard, and said, "I'm horny as fuck. Get me in there and ravish my body!"

"LANGUAGE!" we heard mom yell from downstairs.

"Damn," Brian said quietly. "She heard that?"

"I HEARD THAT TOO!" she yelled.

"Get me in there and close the door so you can ..." she whispered, "fuck your wife."

With that, he carried me across the makeshift threshold, kicked the door closed behind us, and set me on my feet. He turned and locked the door.

There I stood. Alone. In a bedroom. Alone with my husband, my lover, my brother. The man I would spend the rest of my life with. When Brian turned back from locking the door, I met him face-to-face.

"Honey," I started and realized the word fell easily from my tongue, "I ... I ... I"

Brian put a finger to my lips to shush me. "Don't try, Twinkie," he said. "Let's let our actions do the talking."

With that, I placed my husband's hands on my breasts and held them there as I stared into his emerald pool eyes. I could drown in those pools. After a moment, I reached for his cock. We moved closer and kissed as we fondled and explored. His hands were soon under my blouse and mine were in his pants.

I always pictured my wedding night as a romantic, paced arousal, slowly removing one garment at a time, revealing little as the anticipation builds. Yeah, this wasn't like that. As soon as his hands hit my bare skin and mine hit his, clothes were flying. In a little under ten seconds, we were naked and groping like teenagers. Hell, just a few months ago, we WERE teenagers.

Brian bent down, reached around me, grabbed my ass, and lifted me. My legs spread and straddled him. I felt his hard cock bounce around my pussy as he walked us over to the bed. He lifted one knee onto the mattress and moved forward as he laid me down below him. When I settled into place, he was on top of me with my arms and legs wrapped around him.

As he settled his weight on my body, I felt his cock enter my pussy and slide all the way in. Our marriage was consummated.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" we both moaned as his cock settled into my depths. He held there and didn't move.

"Bri, my sweet lover man," I said as I stared into his dreamy eyes, "I don't know what your vision has been of your first time with your wife, so don't take this for anything more than I'm horny as fuck." He looked at me wondering. "I NEED YOU TO FUCK MY BRAINS OUT! DON'T BE GENTLE! DON'T HOLD BACK! FUCK ME, HONEY! MAKE ME SWEAT, RIDE ME HARD, AND PUT ME AWAY WET!"

I thought it was pretty good. I didn't even rehearse. I would fuck myself if I heard that. I braced myself. Brian didn't move. He just continued staring at me. No expression. Did he misunderstand?

"Brian, darling," I said softly. "Did you hear me?"

He nodded but didn't move.

"Well, then," I tilted my head and shifted my eyes to draw attention to the lower parts of me. "go ahead. Fuck me. Dazzle me with your adept lovemaking skills." I nodded at him to hurry him along.

He finally spoke. "Wait. Are you saying you want me to fuck you?" he asked in his stupid boy voice. "You want me to, let me see if I got this right, fuck your brains out, don't be gentle, make you sweat, ride you hard, and put you away ..." his voice trailed off.

"Wet," I replied flatly getting frustrated.

"Ah! Wet. Yes. Put you away wet," he said. "Alright. Going to work now."

With that, he began slowly, torturously slowly pulling out of my wetness. About halfway out, he stopped, paused, then pushed back in slowly. Below him, I pushed my hips up into him as hard as I could, trying to get some movement going.

"DAMN YOU!" I cried out. He laughed at me. Fuckin immature little boy!

"Hate me, do ya?" he teased. "Probably shouldn't have married me then, huh?"

"ASSHOLE!" I blurted with a laugh.

"We'll get to that in due time," he said with an evil smile. I shuddered with anticipation and felt my pussy get wetter and clamp down a bit harder on his cock.

He started pulling out slowly again. I continued to push my hips into his. No luck. God, my pussy was aching to be fucked hard. Worse, my mind was aching to be fucked hard. MY ENTIRE BODY AND SOUL WAS ACHING TO BE FUCKED HARD!

He pulled out further this time and again stopped. I grabbed his cheeks and made sure I had his attention. "God! I HATE YOU!" I yelled. His torture was agonizing but I was loving it. "If you slide back in slow again, I will fuckin kill you," I said with the meanest voice and face I could muster. I'm not sure he bought it. Especially since he chuckled. FUCK HIM! I'll find someone else to marry.

"Fuckin kill me?" he mocked. "Is this how you speak to all your new husbands when they fuck you on your wedding day?" He looked from side to side. "Maybe I should go find another wife who can appreciate my sense of humor."

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, YOU ASSHOLE!" I answered back. "NOW FUCK ..." I got that far when he suddenly SLAMMED his cock back to the hilt. "MEEEEE!" I felt my eyes roll back as his cock slammed into my cervix. "UNNNNNGH!" is the best way to describe the next sound emitted from my mouth.

He pulled back quickly and pounded himself back into me again. And again. And again.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" repeated in rapid fire from my mouth as he quick-fired his piston into my hungry cunt. This, THIS is what I was craving.

Brian

I love teasing my little sister. I think I love teasing my wife even more. She likes acting all mad, but I know she appreciates my fun. The best part is, I know she'll get even. We've always had a fun relationship. My teasing is usually something physical, being bigger and stronger. She must use her brain to get me back. She's damn good at it.

When she called me an asshole and I cracked about getting to it, I saw her body respond but, more importantly, I felt her pussy gush and grip my cock. I'd wondered since we arrived home and she told me she'd "let me" fuck her ass if she was just appeasing me or if she really wanted it. I had my answer. But I'd be patient. Unless she asked or demanded, I wanted this day to be perfect.

Once I started fucking her hard, her body responded to mine deliciously. She met my thrusts with her own, bucking wildly up and down to pull out as far as possible, and to assist me getting to her deepest depths when slamming back in.

"I'M CUMMING, BABY!" she moaned loudly. "OH, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" She started moaning louder and louder and her bucking became erratic. I reached down and held her hips in place as I continued pounding my cock into her wet pussy. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. She wanted a long, passionate kiss but the action below was keeping me from getting a proper lip lock. It was fun trying, however.

When her orgasm subsided, she was finally able to get the satisfying kiss she was looking for.

"Oh, God, Bri. That was amazing," she moaned. "I don't know If I can handle you fucking me like that for the rest of my life. That may have been it for me," she teased.

I pulled out and slammed back in. Our crashing bodies made a loud pop. "UNGH!" she blurted.

"So, you don't want that anymore?" I asked and did it again.

"OH! FUCK!" she moaned. "Okay, never mind," she giggled. "Do it again. I'll sacrifice and take it whenever I can."

"That's better," I replied as I pushed back in to the hilt and held my position. I leaned in and kissed her softly. "How was that for the first orgasm of married life?" I asked.

"Perfect," she said looking into my eyes. "I'll take a few million more, please. Just put em on my tab."

"A few million?" I asked. "Is that all? I was planning on a few billion. I've got em in stock. I can send the extras somewhere else if you don't want em."

She smacked my arm. "Asshole!"

"Hmmm, there's that word again," I said slyly.

"You wish, Buster," she teased with the 'mom talk'.

I looked at her in mock suspicion. "Who is this 'Buster' fella and how many times have you fucked him?"

"I fuck him whenever I please," she said with a tease. "You should be as lucky."

"If I ever catch him fucking my wife, I'll beat the shit outta him," I said.

"Maybe if you keep my pussy happy, I won't have to fuck him so much," she challenged.

"I think I'm down with that," I smiled and kissed her again.

"Brian Albert Young," she said. I always hated hearing my middle name. Probably because I only heard it from mom when she was mad. "I love you. I love you and only you. You, my handsome, naked, sexy, satisfier of my pussy, and no other," she said with her puppy dog eyes. "But I'm gonna keep fucking Buster. He's got a bigger cock," she giggled.

"Well, okay, I guess," I succumbed to defeat. I can't compete with Buster. "Just take plenty of pictures."

With the victory, comes the revenge of the loser. I had to be sly. I slowly pulled her arms from around my neck, moved them up over her head, took both wrists in my left hand to pin her down.

"Oh shit," she said, realizing her plight. "No. Please, no," she begged.

"No what?" I teased.

"Don't tickle me," she pleaded with her sad, puppy dog eyes. I grinned. She changed to an angry face. "Please DO NOT tickle me."

"Hmm. Tickle you? I wasn't even thinking that. But since you brought it up ... BWAHAHAHA!" I laughed. "You're under my control, little lady. BUSTER THIS!" and I began to tickle her.

HOLY SHIT! If I thought dry humping her felt good while tickling her before, when she started bucking her hips in hysterics with my cock buried inside her, I about filled her up. If the feeling of her bucking wildly under me wasn't enough, the sounds she was making made it better. It's hard to describe the sounds. They were a mixture of laughing, crying, ecstasy, orgasm, and anger. "STOP! OH FUCK! GOD! PLEASE! AAAAAHH! YOU'RE SO DEAD! MMMM! OH FUCK!" is a small sampling of her words.

When I stopped tickling her and released her hands, still laughing, she drew a heavy sigh and punched my arm. "Fuck! You asshole! You fuckin asshole! You fuckin, devious, sexy asshole!" She was still laughing, but more than that, she was flushed.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"NO!" she said, obviously lying.

"Yes, you did, you liar," I said with a laugh and a thrust of my cock.

"What if I did?" she smirked that sexy fuckin smirk. "You're still a sexy, fuckin asshole."

I leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head away. "Don't you EVEN try to kiss me, asshole!" she ordered. I grabbed her cheeks to force her to face the inevitable kiss. She fought me off, turning her head side-to-side, the entire time saying, "NO! STOP IT! I'M NOT KISSING AN ASSHOLE! STOP! QUIT IT! GET YOUR FILTHY LIPS AWAY FROM ME!"

I finally locked her face in place and kissed her good and thrust my cock in again, and answered, "I'm YOUR sexy fuckin asshole and I'll kiss you any time I damn well please."

She reached up, cupped my cheeks in her hands, and pulled me back down for another kiss. Before our lips touched, she said, "SEXY FUCKIN ASSHOLE!" When she was satisfied with the kiss, she said, "That's right. You're a sexy asshole. And don't you forget it." She then grabbed my ass and pulled my cock into her. "Now get busy. You still need to give me a protein injection. I'm seriously deficient."

"ON IT!" I yelled and began fucking her in earnest once again. Barb had three more orgasms before she pushed me on my back and straddled me. She did me the favor of pinning my hands above my head, then rubbed her titties in my face. Meanwhile, she was riding me like her life depended on it.

She eventually released my hands, then leaned back, pulled her legs up so her feet we in my armpits, and started fucking me so I could watch my cock slide in and out of her sopping cunt. The entire time, she was looking into my eyes, moaning. Then she kicked in the dirty talk. Which, by the way, has been marvelous and yet, a bit disturbing. Until a few days ago, I can't recall her ever dropping he 'F-BOMB' but it now seemed to be a natural part of her vocabulary. But only with me. I loved it. Anyway, dirty talk. She's quite the master.

"You like how I fuck your big, big brother cock?" "You watching your big cock disappear into my cunt, lover?" "God, your cock fills me up soooooooo fuckin good!" "You like fucking your sister, you big perv?" That one made us both laugh. "I love your big cock sliding in and out of me." "I want your cum deep in my cunt." "Fuck me like a two dollar whore, you bad boy." And so on.

The more she talked, the closer I got to climax. "FUCK ME, TWINKIE! FUCK MY COCK, MY SEXY, FUCKIN WIFE! FUCK ME, LITTLE SISTER!" That was it. I filled her cunt with more cum. She moaned as I shot streams of cum in her. When I was finished, still leaning back, she slowly rose off my cock. I watched as my cock slipped out, slapped my belly, and our mixed cum dripping out of her pussy onto my belly.

She watched me as she moved. "You like watching me fuck you?" I nodded as I panted. "You like watching your cum drip from my hot, steamy cunt?" I nodded harder. "You're one nasty, sexy, fuckin asshole." I nodded again. We both laughed.