A Twin Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers

She sat forward and laid down on my body, our cum mixture mingled and spread between us. She leaned in and kissed me. "God, I love you so much, my dear, sweet asshole hubby" she whispered. "Do you love me?" she asked with her big puppy dog eyes.

I kissed her back, pushed her up so I could look in her eyes. "Hell no," I said, pushed her off me, jumped up, and started for the bathroom. "We made a mess of the bed. Clean it up,' I said and disappeared around the corner. I heard her giggle as she answered, "FUCK YOU!"

Barbara

"That's my asshole," I giggled to myself after I told him to copulate himself. I looked down at my body. My torso was covered in our mixed cum. I reached down and ran a few fingers through it. 'How sexy is that?" I thought. I raised my fingers to my mouth and tasted our love. God, it was wonderful. How could life get any better than this? BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

I got up and joined Brian in the bathroom. He had already peed and was splashing water on his face at the sink. When I sat on the toilet, he walked over and put his cock in my face. I smacked it. Undeterred, he put it back in my face. I smacked it again.

"Suck it!" he demanded playfully.

"Suck it yourself," I teased. "I'm tired of that thing."

"Tired of it, are you?" he laughed. He grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into his crotch. "SUCK IT, SISSY!" he demanded again, laughing.

"GET THAT FUCKIN THING OUTTA MY FACE!" I laughed. And then the fun began. I had given up peeing a while ago. I couldn't stand up, but I could bite. I started biting whatever came close to my mouth. He was doing his best to rub his cock and balls all over my face while avoiding my teeth. We were both laughing hysterically.

When he let go of my head and started to back away, I grabbed his ass and pulled him back to me. I opened my mouth and sucked his wilted, yet still wet and yummy cock into my mouth. I looked up at him. He was looking down at me. He put a hand on top of my head as I slowly sucked him in and out of my mouth.

I pulled away for a moment. "Your cock tastes like pussy," I said and sucked him back in.

"And how does your pussy taste?"

I sucked him in and out a few times before pulling away to answer. "Better than yours," I giggled. He chuckled.

I was still sucking him when I finished peeing. Without losing a stroke, I pulled some toilet paper and wiped. I wasn't really expecting what I got. I let Brian's cock slip from my mouth and looked at the toilet paper. It was completely soaked.

I looked up at Brian. "I think I need a shower for this," I laughed.

"I'd say so," he agreed.

Brian

Our shower wasn't as good as our hotel experience. Dad has never installed anything more than a 40-gallon hot water heater. In a house with three women, we men grew accustomed to cold showers. We thought we had more time. We were just starting to wash each other when the water started turning warm, then lukewarm, then colder. It became a race to see who could get washed and out before we turned to icicles.

I won and stepped out. She still had to rinse her hair. I was almost done drying when she stepped out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her shivering body. As soon as the towel was in place, she dogged me. SHE DOGGED ME!! She laughed through her chattering teeth. I reached under the towel and pinched her ass. She squealed and ran into the bedroom. I picked up my towel and dried myself again.

I hung up the towel and walked into the bedroom naked. Barb was under the blanket, still shivering.

"Need some help with that?" I asked.

Through chattering teeth, she said, "Y-y-y-e-e-s-s-s."

I pulled the blanket down and crawled in beside her. She had goosebumps from head to toe. I slid in next to her and pulled the covers back up. She Immediately turned toward me and pulled me as close as she could get. I slung my right arm and leg over her and pulled her even closer.

"How can you be so warm," she asked me. "I'm freezing."

"I was made to be your heater, don'tcha know?"

"Thank God," she answered and snuggled up as close as she could.

We cuddled and kissed, groped and prodded for the next fifteen minutes until she was warmed up.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"You're hungry?" She started fumbling around looking for something attached to my body. She fumbled her hand up to my right shoulder, down to my elbow, to my wrist, and finally found my right hand, pulled it away from her, put her right hand in mine, shook it and said, "Hi. I'm Barbara. Nice to meet you."

I started laughing. "All that for that stupid joke?" I laughed. "That was some effort for something so lame."

"Totally worth it," she laughed.

"C'mon," I said as I threw the blankets down. "Let's go get something to eat."

'Brian, we can't go out there," she said in fear. "I can't face our family after they know what we were doing."

"You serious?" I said in shock.

"Well, yeah," she answered. "That's our family. They know we've been ... you know ..."

"Fucking?" I answered.

She smacked me. "You don't have to be crude."

"Making love," I mocked. "Your sense of morality is skewed sometimes."

"How can we face them?" she asked.

"With leftovers in our mouths," I said as I got out of bed and began searching for my clothes. How the hell did my shirt end up dangling on the lamp on the other side of the room? What kind of wild woman am I married to?

As I gathered my clothes, Barb continued to lay in the bed stressing. I went over, pulled the covers off her, grabbed a leg and pulled her off the bed. "Get dressed, wife," I ordered.

"Yes, master," she answered as she stood up.

Barbara

Stepping out into the hallway was nerve-wracking. Brian was right. What did I have to be afraid of? These are the same people I lived my entire life with. The ones who cheered for us to 'marry'. The same ones who witnessed our dad perform the ceremony. And yet, I was worried about their judgy comments and stares.

We padded down the stairs and could hear the TV and conversations of our family. Brian was in the lead, holding my hand, dragging me along. Literally. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, mom saw us first.

"Oh dear, I didn't think we'd see you two until it was time to head back to Seattle," she said with a laugh.

"Fat chance," dad said. "That boy's gotta eat."

I smiled weakly and tried to avoid eye contact.

Mom, probably sensing my discomfort, stood and started walking over. "Oh shit. Please, no," I said to myself. I tried to step around to put Brian between us. He saw it coming and stopped me. I shot him a dagger stare, and through my teeth, I hissed, "Damn you, asshole." The asshole chuckled.

Mom caught up to me, took the hand Brian wasn't holding and pulled me to her. I tried to keep my hold on Brian's hand, but he pulled it away. "Fucker," I hissed under my breath and shot him more daggers.

"Barbie," she said softly. "Don't be embarrassed. We're still your family and we all love you."

I suddenly realized that my feelings weren't fear. Since we'd arrived at home, I hadn't realized how keeping our relationship a secret was causing so much stress in my body, mind, and spirit. I realized I didn't feel like I was supposed to be so happy. How could I face my family with such unconditional happiness? I started crying. Mom pulled me close, put her arms around me, and hugged me tighter than I remember her doing before. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face on her shoulder. The dam burst. I felt Brian behind me as he joined the hug.

Nobody said anything. Nobody needed to. All I needed was my mommy's hug. And her understanding. I knew I had both. I have no idea how long I stood there sobbing on my mommy's shoulder. When I was done, I pulled away and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you, mommy," I was able to squeak out. "Thank you for loving me and ... and whats-his-name behind me." I actually went totally blank on his name. HA!

"I love you too, baby," she said. "And whats-his-name behind you too." Mom winked at me.

Suddenly, daddy was standing there. I hugged him. "I love you, daddy."

He hugged me tightly. "I love you, too, sweetheart. I'm very happy for you and whats-his-name."

"Seriously?" whats-his-name behind me said.

Then came Chris. "I'm very happy for you too, big sissy," he said.

"You call me whats-his-name and I'll kick your ass," Brian said.

"Oooo," Chris feigned fear, "big, tough whats-his-name," he mocked. He was lucky to still be hugging me or he would have taken a fist to the arm. If they ever fought, Chris could probably take Brian. Chris stood 6'6" and had about twenty pounds of ripped muscle on Brian. Brian, however, had 'big brother guile' on his side. Chris never messed with his 'big brother' and never punched back.

Chris stepped away and Heidi stepped in. I heard the punch land and Chris cry, "OUCH", then the predictable, "YOU TWO STOP IT" from mom as Heidi folded her arms around me. "You know, you're not half bad for a little sister. I guess I love ya." She pulled back and sneered. I beamed. She sneered harder and said, "Knock it off." I kissed her cheek. "GROSS," she said and wiped it off as she walked away.

I was now alone, standing in the middle of the kitchen. Everyone wandered off. Brian to the fridge. Mom, dad, Heidi, and Chris all went back to the family room. I was tingly with the love of my family. My mind drifted to the last four days. Four short days ago, I was just someone's daughter, someone's sibling, someone's friend. I was just a face in the crowd. I was now the wife of my soulmate, and my family loves and accepts me. I couldn't be happier, and I now believed I fully deserved it. Why I doubted in the first place, I don't know.

Brian

Mom and dad let us use their bedroom that night. Barb and I used it to the full maximum. They slept in Barb's bed.

I know we slept some that night, but I'll always remember when we were awake. We made beautiful love many times. I never knew I could love anyone how I love my sister. My SISTER! How can this be possible? She's my SISTER! She's the love of my life.

On the third day, dad called me down to his office. "Oh crap, what did I do now?" I thought as I descended the stairs. Dad offered me a chair but didn't bother with closing the door. "Whew," I sighed in relief. Had this been a scolding, the door would be closed.

Before dad spoke, I said, "You know, dad, you should change your tactics."

"What? Waddaya mean?" he asked.

"We always know we're in trouble when you call us down here," I said with a laugh.

"Hmph. Maybe you're right," he said in thought. "I don't want my kids to fear coming down here. I'll work on it."

He then became serious. "Son, how're you feeling?"

"Whaddaya mean, dad?" I asked.

"This has been a whirlwind week for you and your sister," he said. "How ya handling it?"

"Dad, I've never been happier," I said with a confident smile.

"Good," he said. "Any regrets ... not about your sister, I mean. Any regrets about how any of this has happened?"

"I've been over this many times in my head, dad. I have no idea how it could have gone different," I answered.

"Good," he replied. "I can't either. What about now? You've had a few days as a married couple. Anything you think could be different?"

I sat in thought for a few moments. "No, pops. I'm good."

"What about a honeymoon?"

"Honeymoon?" I asked. "This IS our honeymoon."

"No, son. I mean a real, go somewhere with your wife, alone, no friends, no family, honest to goodness honeymoon," he said. "Don't you think you deserve that? Don't you think your sister, your wife deserves that?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. But we have no money. We're poor college students. We didn't plan this in advance," I said. "How would we pay for a honeymoon."

Dad reached into a drawer, pulled something out, and slid it across the desk to me. I picked it up. Airline tickets. I opened it and saw two tickets to Miami Florida with Barb's and my name. I gasped. "Dad, no. You don't have to do this," I stammered.

"Too late, son. Already done. Now get outta here and go tell your gorgeous bride to get packed. Those tickets are for tomorrow morning."

I stood, and dad stood with me. I moved around the desk and hugged him. "Thanks, pops. You're the best."

Barbara

"FLORIDA?" I squealed. Brian nodded. "Thank you, daddy," I said as I hugged him.

"And mommy," he said. "She's the one who talked me in to it."

"Thanks, mommy. You guys are the best," I said and hugged mom.

"It's the least we could do, sweetie," mom said. "You know I planned on you girls having big weddings. Being this is an unusual situation, we decided to pay for a honeymoon for you. We already had the money set aside but I don't think we'll be having a British Royal extravaganza now." Mom pulled another paper out and handed it to me. "We booked you in a honeymoon suite in The Keys. A Limo will pick you up at the airport and drive you to the resort. They'll take care of all your needs."

"This is too much," I complained.

"As your mom said, it's the least we can do," dad said. "You two deserve it." Dad reached into his pocket, pulled something else out, and handed it to Brian. "I put three thousand dollars on this pre-paid credit card. It's yours to spend as you wish. The entire trip is already paid for, including food. This is your spending money. Buy her something nice, son. Take her to expensive restaurants. Whatever you want. If you need more, call me."

"Dad, I agree with Barb. This is too much," Brian said having to pick his jaw off the floor to speak.

"If you say that again, I'll take it all back," he answered. Brian opened his mouth to say something. I was too fast and covered his mouth.

"Thank you again, daddy, mommy," I said with my hand still over my hubby's mouth. I gave him a dirty look. He relented.

Something Brian probably doesn't understand is how he and Chris have always had to work for whatever they got from daddy. He made them 'man up' and earn what they received. Heidi and I had daddy wrapped around our pinky fingers. He tried to get us to earn stuff, and most of the time we did. But all we had to do was turn on the charms and daddy would give us anything ... within reason.

Brian

A week in the Florida Keys with what felt like an unlimited supply of money was on the horizon. Barb and I went up to our rooms to pack. Yes, rooms. I still hadn't taken the time to move any of my things into Barb's room. Here and there, Barb would come into my room to hug and kiss me, smile and laugh, and enjoy the giddy feeling of anticipation.

When we were packed with everything we could think we'd need, I hauled our bags down to place by the door for the morning. We then joined the family to watch a little TV. As we sat, Barb and I held hands, giggled and laughed with each other, kissed, snuggled, and acted like silly newlyweds. Heidi scoffed many times. We laughed at her.

At some point, the TV was muted, and we were all talking. Mom had been trying to be serious for a while and finally spoke up and quieted the banter.

Mom looked at us and said, "Have you two discussed having kids?"

I looked at mom in shock. I wasn't ready for this conversation and especially with the entire family around. I, in fact, was dreading this conversation with my wife. I know she didn't want to hear my thoughts, such as they were.

"We haven't talked about it yet, and until we do, it wouldn't be appropriate to talk to anyone else," I said, clearly annoyed. Dad gave me a dirty look.

"Easy, honey," Barb said and patted my hand. "She isn't trying to pry."

I immediately realized I overreacted. I softened. "I'm sorry, mom," I said. "I know you didn't mean anything by it."

"Forgiven," mom said quietly. "I probably should have kept that to myself for a while."

The light and frivolous mood was gone and wouldn't return. I felt bad for snapping at mom, but I couldn't take it back now. We all sat in silence for a while until Chris broke the awkwardness by unmuting the TV. We watched for another ten to fifteen minutes before I motioned to Barb to get up.

"We're going to bed," I announced. Everyone said their goodnights and we headed upstairs. I waited until Barb was naked and lying in bed to tell her I'd be back.

"Where ya goin?" she asked.

"Just need a snack," I lied. "I'll be back in a few minutes. You want something?"

She pulled up her pajama top and jiggled her tits. "Nope, I'm good. Don't take too long. My girls are lonely."

I winked at her, flashed my cock, and was out the door.

When I descended the stairs, I found dad putting things away, helping mom get ready to retire for the night. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. When he turned, I said quietly, "Can I talk to you?" He nodded and started walking into the family room.

"No, dad, in your office," I redirected him.

"Oh. Okay," he replied, and we walked down to his office. He led the way. I followed and closed the door behind me.

Dad noticed the closed door. "Am I in trouble," he asked, confused.

"No, dad, you're not," I answered.

"Well, son, maybe you should change your tactics ... " he trailed off with a smile.

I chuckled and realized I needed a break from the tension I was feeling.

"What's up, Bri?" dad asked with concern.

"I need your advice about ... " I started to cry. I couldn't finish.

"Take your time, son," he said.

I choked back my tears and tried again. "I need your advice about ... " I couldn't say it.

"Kids?" dad asked.

I simply nodded.

"Is this why you snapped at your mother?

I nodded.

"Are you and Barbie having a disagreement about kids?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry, son. You're gonna have to use words," he said. "As much as I'd enjoy it, I'm not married to you and can't read your mind," he chuckled.

I'm glad he still had a sense of humor to ease me through what I believed was the worst thing I was about to tell him.

I opened up and spoke. through the tears and I told him my concerns. Dad listened patiently. When I finished, dad sat for a time and pondered what I told him. He finally spoke.

"Brian, this is something you need to talk to Barbie about. I can only tell you I appreciate your thoughts and how you want to protect your wife. I think you're right in your concerns. I would tell you to sit on this until you return from your honeymoon. This isn't something to talk about when you should be having fun with your wife."

I sat and pondered his words. I've always appreciated his quiet wisdom. I rarely asked for his advice without taking it. I don't remember him ever giving me advice that didn't work out.

"Thanks, dad," I said. "I think you're right. It's not time to talk about right now. But what if she brings it up? She knows I'm hiding something from her."

"That I can't answer," he said. "You'll have to use your best judgment. But if you do have to talk, choose your words wisely. Don't be caught off guard and say something stupid, something you'll regret later."

I nodded. "Good advice, as always. Thanks pops." We stood, and he hugged me.

"Good luck, son. Whatever you decide, we'll support you both."

"Thanks again, dad. Love you."

Barbara

"Where the hell is my man?" I muttered to myself. "He's been gone far too long to be looking for a snack."

I went into the bathroom and fixed my makeup and ran a brush through my hair. I pulled up my top and looked at my tits. "What's the big deal about boobs," I muttered. "They're just globes of fat. Only useful when you have a baby."

A baby. Mom's question really shook Brian. Every time we've hinted about kids, he gets weird. What's he hiding? I've been dismissing my trepidations to keep from ruining the great moods we've been living, but how long can we not talk about whatever is going on?

marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers