A Twin Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
866 Followers

I heard him come in the room. I started to lower my top back down, then thought, "What the fuck?" and pulled it over my head. I pulled my bottoms off as well. I took one last peek at myself in the mirror. I had to agree with my new hubby. I'm pretty fuckin hot. I'm pretty. And I'm fuckin hot.

I walked out of the bathroom and tossed my unused clothing in Brian's face, swatted his sexy ass, and ran to the bed with him trying to slap my naked ass all the way. I stopped short of the bed and turned. He almost ran me over, but he stopped at the perfect moment; in my arms. I threw my arms around him, pulled him close, and kissed him.

"Hiya, sexy," I said as I began removing his PJs. "Somebody's overdressed."

When he was naked, I grabbed his cock and led him the rest of the way to the bed. He was playing with my ass all the way.

I crawled into bed, turned, and snuggled in close to him. He wrapped his big, loving arms around me. He kissed me with more passion than I deserve.

I pulled away from the kiss, looked into his dreamy eyes, kissed him lightly, and said, "Make love to me, my big, sexy, ruggedly handsome husband. Tomorrow, we'll be walking on a secluded beach and fucking in our own private bungalow."

####

Thanks for reading. Please rate and comment. I would love to get feedback from those of you rating the story less than a 5. If you can take the time to let me know what I can do to earn a 5-star rating from you, I'd appreciate it.

Chapter 4 is written and waiting to be edited. For those looking for more chapters, I usually wait at least a week (for Literotica to remove the "NEW" tag on the last story) before submitting the next chapter.

I've also completed a new story about twins (brother and sister). It should come out shortly after this one. In that story, the sister is a lesbian with a girlfriend. Or is she Bi? Hmm?

marriedheat
marriedheat
866 Followers