A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

Lisa sat between James and Andrew at the table while she regained her composure. Another glass of wine was waiting for her and she drank it quickly knowing that soon she would be having sex with these two well endowed men. James and Andrew were pressed tight against her and they both looked at her intensely, and told her she was beautiful and made them very hot. Lisa put her hand under the table, touched James at the knee, and then slowly slid her hand higher.

James grinned and his eyes lit up when Lisa's fingers reached his cock and started tracing the outline of it through the material of his pants.

Andrew watched Lisa teasing James and then he was surprised when he felt her other hand grasping the bulge in his slacks and giving it a squeeze.

Touching and teasing two cocks at one time was making Lisa's pussy so wet she could feel her juice running down her leg, and smell her arousal in the air. She smiled wantonly at both James and Andrew and said, "Looks like you guys are ready to show me a good time tonight." Both men replied that they were looking forward to giving her everything she wanted.

James settled the bill and they left the restaurant. As they entered the limo James instructed the driver to take the scenic route back to his penthouse suite.

Andrew suggested that Lisa might be more comfortable sitting between them instead of sitting across from them. As Lisa started to move between the two men the limo started moving and she stumbled and fell towards Andrew. He reached out to catch her and his hand came in contact with her breast. As Andrew's hand lingered on Lisa's large firm breast he could feel her nipple hardening, and hear her breathing quicken. Andrew reluctantly removed his hand away from her breast and helped Lisa sit down on the sofa between him and James. Her dress had ridden half way up her shapely legs, and the lacy tops of her thigh high stockings were clearly visible. As Andrew started talking to Lisa his hand moved onto her knee and glided upwards.

Andrew's warm hand slowly sliding up her leg caused little tingles of electricity to pulse through her thigh and surge into her pussy. Lisa reached out and placed her hand on Andrew's bulging erection and let her fingertips trace the outline of his swollen lance. With her hand rubbing his hardness through his pants Lisa could tell that Andrew was bigger than her husband Gary.

James could see Lisa and Andrew touching each other, and noticed the lust filled looks passing between them. James had told Andrew that he thought Lisa would be a very hot slut, and James could feel his cock hardening in anticipation of what was developing. For now James was content to just watch Andrew and Lisa, knowing that before the night was over he would have sex with her a couple of times.

Feeling Lisa's hand toying with his prick made him even harder, and Andrew moved his hand across the lacy tops of the stockings and up her smooth thigh. Her legs parted eagerly giving his fingers full access to the soaked crotch of her sheer red thong.

Lisa felt like her pussy was on fire as Andrew's fingers teased her by barely touching her outer lips and clit through the thin material of her thong. Lisa moaned softly and her ass rose off the seat trying to force Andrew's fingers to make more contact with her tingling center of desire.

Two hours had passed and Gary still had not heard anything from Lisa. He was going crazy sitting there in the suite, staring at the phone, while his mind thought about all the terrible things that Lisa might be experiencing.

Andrew finally let his fingers pull the thong material aside displaying Lisa's natural blonde pubic hair, and then he penetrated her with his index finger and moved it in a slow circular motion inside of her. Andrew used his free hand to move the bottom portion of Lisa's dress further up her thighs, making it easier for him to finger fuck her, and giving James a clear view of all the action.

Lisa's moans intensified and her vaginal muscles contracted, trying to grip the intruder as it moved back and forth inside of her slick tunnel. Lisa reached over and opened the zipper on Andrew's pants. Her hand snaked inside and liberated his thick cock from the tight confines of his pants. Lisa was pleased to see that Andrew's cock was about seven inches long, and as she wrapped her fingers around the base of his hard member she was barely able to close her fingers around Andrew's thick lance.

James was enjoying his role as a voyeur. His hard nine inch cock was straining against the material of his pants. He noticed that Andrew had now inserted a second finger into Lisa's hot twat, and James could hear the wet sucking sounds and see her juices glistening on Andrew's fingers each time he withdrew them from her hot wet entrance.

Andrew kissed Lisa passionately, their tongues savoring each other as his fingers withdrew from her tight pussy and slowly danced up her crease until they found her swollen clit. Andrew used his other hand to torment Lisa's hard pointy nipples that were clearly visible as they thrust outward against her bra and silk dress. He cupped one of the large breasts and squeezed it with his strong hand, and then used the palm of his hand to brush lightly against the hard tips in a slow circular motion causing Lisa to moan louder.

"Oh Andrew you're making me so hot," Lisa moaned as she stroked his thick shaft. She looked over at James and saw the lust in his eyes, and the huge bulge in his pants that he was rubbing. Lisa's placed her free hand on top of his erection and squeezed. Then she used her fingernails to trace the outline of the shaft, torturing the big cock still confined in his pants. Lisa pulled down the zipper and slid her hand inside his pants and freed the monster cock. Lisa had never seen a cock so big. James had to be at least two inches longer than Andrew and almost as thick. With a nice hot cock in each hand Lisa started pumping both Andrew and James in rhythm.

Andrew tormented Lisa's other nipple with his fingers, as his other hand started rubbing her clit back and forth. He watched Lisa's body responding to his touch, her breathing was becoming ragged, and her legs were slowly opening and closing as Andrew brushed her clit bank and forth furiously. Lisa's moans were increasing in volume and intensity and Andrew knew she was almost ready to climax.

Holding a hot cock in each hand while having her nipples and clit tortured was too much. Lisa screamed, "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Her body went stiff as the ripples of ecstatic pleasure started deep within her pleasure zone and exploded throughout her body. Lisa's vaginal muscles gripped the fingers fucking her as she rode the wave and enjoyed her orgasm. After a few minutes her orgasm gradually subsided and Lisa opened her eyes and said, "That felt so fucking good, now I want to taste both of these hard cocks." Lisa got up and told Andrew and James to move closer together so she could work on both of them at the same time. She got down on her knees between them and grasped a cock in each hand and started pumping the two awesome shafts.

Gary looked at his watch for the hundredth time, noting that three hours had passed since he last talked with Lisa. With each passing minute the fear within him continued to grow. He would never be able to forgive himself if Lisa was hurt.

Lisa used her slippery tongue to lick the head and shaft of Andrew's hot thick cock as she looked into his eyes. Then her hungry mouth moved over to James and licked his entire nine inch prick while stroking Andrew. Lisa smiled and said, "I hope you both have a lot of cum to give me."

James replied, "Oh yes baby I have a big load just waiting for you." He groaned with disappointment when Lisa stopped licking him and moved over to give Andrew's cock some attention.

Andrew moaned as he watched Lisa open her mouth and wrap her red lipstick covered lips around the head, and then slowly move down his length until she had almost half of his thick seven inch cock buried in her hot wet mouth. "Oh yes baby, suck me off!" Andrew pleaded.

Lisa sucked hard as her mouth moved back up Andrew's length, then she swirled her tongue around the sensitive head before plunging back down on his throbbing rod. Lisa's hand gripped the base of Andrew's thick cock and stroked him harder as her mouth bobbed up and down trying to take him deeper. Andrew's swollen cock head was almost purple and she knew it would not take much more sucking before he shot his load. Lisa loved the taste of cum and she looked up into Andrew's lust filled eyes and said, "Give me your hot fucking cream!" She opened her hungry mouth and swirled her tongue around Andrew's cock head as she jerked both men off.

Andrew threw back his head and screamed, "Oh you fucking cocksucker, here it comes!" His body tensed and his hot load exploded up his shaft and streamed into Lisa's waiting mouth. As Lisa looked up into his eyes Andrew shot stream after stream of hot sticky cum into her mouth. Andrew watched as it coated her tongue and filled her mouth. her tongue.

Lisa played with it in her mouth, savoring the taste and texture, before swallowing everything she had captured. She put Andrew's cock back in her mouth and cleaned him off, making sure that she got every drop of cum he had to offer. Lisa looked over at James and saw that he was breathing hard from being jerked off by her hand so she quickly positioned herself between his legs and started sucking him hard.

Watching Lisa take Andrew's load, her soft hand stroking his shaft, and her hot mouth engulfing his cock pushed James over the edge. His big hands grabbed Lisa's head and forced her deeper onto his shaft as he groaned and dumped most of his slimy load down her throat.

Lisa swallowed as quickly as she could but some of his sticky cum escaped from her lips and oozed down the side of her mouth. As James relaxed his grip on her head Lisa sucked upward causing him to spurt even more cum into her greedy mouth which she saved. Lisa opened her mouth and showed James his cum before swirling it around and swallowing it as she looked up at him. Then she cleaned him off with her tongue as she stared intensely into his eyes. When she was finished she said, "Oh fuck you both tasted so good. I sure hope you have a lot more cum to give me."

James replied, "Thank you Lisa, you're one hot lady. I'm sure that my cock will be up to the challenge of satisfying your sweet pussy, and providing more cum."

Andrew added,"Damn Lisa, it's been a very long time since I received such an incredible blow job. I'm starting to get hard again just thinking about fucking your hot wet pussy."

The driver announced over the intercom that they had arrived at their destination.

Lisa had managed to clean herself up, and had no idea they were not at the hotel.

James smiled at Lisa and said, "We have a little surprise for you Lisa so we need to blindfold you for a couple of minutes."

She thought that being blindfolded was strange, then figured that it was just another one of Gary's surprises so she shrugged and said, "Okay guys if that's what you want."

James and Andrew quickly led the blindfolded Lisa into the back entrance of the building, onto the elevator, and up to the penthouse suite on the fifteenth floor that was leased by James. He was married but this was a special place he used for his frequent affairs with other women.

They removed the blindfold and gave Lisa a quick tour of the penthouse suite. Lisa was very impressed with the size and grandeur of the six room suite.

After touring all the rooms it suddenly hit Lisa that Gary wasn't here waiting for her. She smiled and told James and Andrew that she needed to use the bathroom to freshen up. After washing her pussy, and cleaning her face, she applied some more perfume and lipstick. She decided to give Gary a call on her cell phone and find out why he wasn't here to watch her fulfill her fantasy.

His cell phone rang and Gary leaped up from the chair and quickly answered the call, his heart throbbing in his chest.

"Hi honey, I'm here with James and Andrew and wondered when you will be joining us. After all I don't want you to miss all the fun."

Gary was so relieved to hear the sweet music of Lisa's sensual voice that he was speechless for a second and then he asked. "Are you okay Lisa?"

"Sure honey I had a great dinner, some dirty dancing, and then I sucked James and Andrew off while we were riding in the limo. These guys you selected for me have been perfect gentlemen, and both of them are really hung. I can't wait to have them eat my pussy, and fuck me hard with their hot cocks."

Gary felt very queasy as he listened to Lisa telling him about sucking both men off. He hesitated for a few seconds trying to decide whether to tell Lisa that she was with the wrong two men. Finally he summoned up the courage and said, "Lisa please try to stay calm. Something went wrong with the plan, and the two men you are with are not the ones I selected. You need to leave right away and take a taxi back to the hotel."

James and Andrew had both stripped down to their bikini underwear and were sitting on the bed waiting for Lisa to come out of the bathroom when they heard her yelling.

"What do you mean I'm with the wrong fucking guys! I don't even know where I am. How in the hell could you let this happen Gary?"

Suddenly James and Andrew realized that Lisa must be talking on her cell phone with her husband, and now she realized they were imposters. Both men looked at each other and grinned knowing that things were going to get wild real fast.

Without hanging up Lisa stormed out of the bathroom the cell phone clutched tightly in her hand. Her face was almost as red as her silk dress, and her expression was a combination of rage and fear. She screamed at James and Andrew, "You fucking pigs lied to me! You're not the guys that Gary selected for me. Well this fucking party is over, and I expect you to take me back to my hotel immediately!"

As James starting trying to calmly explain to Lisa, Andrew slipped around behind her. James smiled at Lisa and said to her, "Look you slut, Andrew and I will tell you when this party is over. Until then you're going to do every fucking thing we want."

Lisa was shocked and enraged by the crude comments from James. She wanted to slap him hard across the face but Andrew pounced on her from behind and encircled her with his strong arms, pinning hers at her side. Lisa thought about kicking James in the balls but he moved like a cat and closed the distance between them in a heartbeat. Lisa struggled to break free but she was tightly sandwiched between Andrew and James. She felt the aroused cocks of both men rubbing against her ass and mound. The harder she struggled against the men the more contact their cocks made with her sexual areas. Lisa felt a tingling begin in her loins and she willed her body to resist her carnal desires. She screamed at both of them, "Let me go! I want to leave right now! If you force me to have sex it will be rape!"

They could all hear Gary screaming on the phone, "I'm going to find you bastards and kill you both if you rape my wife!"

James laughed loud enough for Gary to hear and said, "We won't have to rape her Gary, she will be begging us to fuck her in a matter of minutes."

Lisa spit in his face and said, "If you think I'm going to beg for it you're out of your fucking mind." She tried to knee James in the groin but his leg blocked her attempt. She screamed for help but James just laughed.

James said, "You can scream for help all you want Lisa, but nobody is going to hear you. This room was specially designed, and it's almost soundproof."

Andrew was now able to hold both of Lisa's arms with just one of his, allowing him to run his fingertips along her neck and down her back to the top of the red silk dress. Andrew deftly unhooked the top of the dress and pulled the zipper down Lisa's back. He nuzzled Lisa's neck, and kissed her creamy skin as he slowly worked the dress off her shoulders.

Lisa shivered as she felt Andrew nuzzling her neck and kissing her smooth skin. Her neck was very sensitive and she cursed silently that Andrew had found one of her hot spots so quickly. The tingling sensation in her loins increased in intensity as he kept working on her neck. Despite her best efforts at control Lisa's body betrayed her and let out a soft moan.

Once Lisa's dress was off her shoulders it became loose in the front and James was able to slide his hand inside, and he started roughly squeezing her firm tits. Once again Lisa's body responded and James was pleased to feel her stiff nipples thrusting against the thin material of her sheer red bra.

Lisa tried not to think about the heat that was starting to build in her loins as both Andrew and James fed the flames of passion with their expert attention to her sexually sensitive areas. Trying to rally her weakening defenses Lisa shouted, "Please stop!"

Gary was still yelling obscenities at the two men over the phone. He could tell that Lisa was still trying to resist, and he was so proud of her for fighting back, but he was still afraid the two men would hurt her if they didn't get what they wanted.

Andrew's tongue softly licked the inside of her ear as he whispered all the nasty things he wanted to do to her body. His hand slowly followed the outline of her spine downward and then slipped inside the back of her dress and traced the thin strip of material of her thong into the crack between her ass cheeks.

Another involuntary moan escaped from Lisa's mouth as Andrew explored yet another one of her hot spots. Lisa gasped and her breathing quickened as James started to roughly pinch and twist her stiff nipples, while Andrew probed between her ass cheeks.

Lisa's eyes had been closed since the two men started assaulting her body, but when they finally opened James could see that her rage had been replaced by pure animal lust. He knew that their combined efforts were slowly weakening her resolve, and it was only a matter of time before she would beg to be fucked and allow them to use her any way they wanted.

Gary could hear Lisa moan softly from time to time and he screamed at her to keep fighting and not give them what they wanted.

James pushed Lisa's dress down to her waist and then unhooked the front closure of her sheer red bra and slid the straps down her arms causing the bra to fall away and expose her beautiful large firm tits. His slippery tongue was unusually long, and he started tracing the large dark circle of the aureole on each tit. He kept running his tongue in slow lazy circles towards the stiff nipples that looked like they were going to explode. When his tongue finally touched the nipple Lisa's body shuddered involuntarily, and her moans became louder and more frequent.

Lisa's knees felt weak and she would have collapsed if not pinned between the two muscular men. The sensation of James using his slippery tongue to tease her stiff aching points, and Andrews's fingers sliding up and down her crack was causing Lisa's resolve to waiver. She didn't want to give them what they wanted, but her body was responding to everything they were doing to her and the fire within her belly was burning hotter and hotter.

Andrew's long fingers found there way to the bottom of her crack and dipped into the wetness flowing from her aroused pussy. The scent of her desire filled the air and urged him on. He used his finger to gather her nectar and then massaged her brown puckered anus causing more flames of desire to burn intensely. Lisa had never been fucked in the ass but she loved it when Gary touched or licked her sensitive anus.

The direct attention to her sensitive anal area caused Lisa to whimper. Her pleas for the two men to stop were becoming weaker and weaker as her body betrayed her.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers