A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

Andrew granted her wish and pushed his cock deeper into Lisa's tight hot pussy until all seven inches were buried inside her, and his swollen balls were dangling against her pussy. "Oh damn Lisa it feels so fucking good to have my cock buried in your juicy cunt." He gave Lisa a little time to get used to his fat cock stretching her vaginal walls, then Andrew started to slowly withdraw the whole length of his cock from her tight gripping sheath. When his cock head reached her opening he stopped and then slowly fed the whole thing back into her.

James could tell that having a big cock buried in her pussy was really making Lisa hot because she was taking his own cock deeper into her hot wet mouth and sucking on it wantonly. The sensation of Lisa moaning while his cock was buried deep in her mouth caused tingles of electricity to course through his balls. "Oh you fucking cocksucker," James moaned.

Gary was getting hotter and hotter as Lisa would describe the action for him from time to time. He could hear the squishy sound of Lisa voraciously sucking on James, and her muffled moans as Andrew slowly fucked her sweet pussy from behind. Gary asked Lisa, "Are you having a good time baby?"

Intense ripples of pleasure coursed through Lisa's pussy as Andrew's thick cock continued the slow in and out thrusting motion. She temporarily let the cock in her mouth escape and replied, "Oh yes Gary, these two cocks are so big and they are making me so fucking hot. That's it Andrew, fuck me, fuck me hard," Lisa moaned loudly before lowering her mouth to envelop James again.

Andrew reached around and cupped Lisa's large swaying tits. Lisa's nipples were hard as pebbles and Andrew used his fingers to pinch them hard, which drove Lisa crazy. Andrew then moved his hands to her hips and increased the tempo of the in and out movements with his cock. Andrew moaned, "Oh you're such a hot fucking slut!" Then he asked Lisa, "Are you ready for my hot load baby?"

Lisa could feel Andrew's balls slapping against her sensitive clit with each deep thrust, driving her closer and closer to her climax. She screamed "Give it to me harder! That's it stuff me! Oh yes, give me your hot cream Andrew!" The force of Andrew's thrusts was making it difficult to suck on James so she removed his long swollen cock from her mouth and started jerking him off.

Gary was stroking his cock furiously and he yelled over the phone to Lisa, "Oh baby, hearing you fucking and sucking these guys is making me so damn hot!"

Andrew had tried holding back but now he sensed that his orgasm was imminent. He urgently increased the tempo of his thrusts and fucked Lisa hard. Her hot wet pussy was gripping Andrew's cock as he hammered into her, and it felt like a gloved hand squeezing him like a vise. Suddenly Andrew groaned fiercely, "Here it comes baby!" He buried all seven inches of his cock deep into Lisa's pussy. His whole body tensed as stream after stream of hot sticky jism exploded from his cock and splashed against her vaginal walls.

Feeling Andrew's thick cock pulsing and squirting hot cream deep into her pussy pushed Lisa past the point of no return. "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm gonna cum!" Lisa screamed. Her eyelids fluttered and her whole body stiffened and then shuddered as another intense orgasm ripped through her body. Lisa felt like fireworks had exploded in her pussy and the aftershocks of her orgasm spread throughout her body as Andrew continued to slowly pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

Lisa had let go of his cock when she climaxed so James quickly slid out from underneath her and moved around so he could take Andrew's place. James wanted to sink all of his nine inch into that beautiful blonde pussy and fuck her hard until they both came.

Andrew was still holding Lisa's hips or she would have collapsed onto the bed after James moved from beneath her. Andrew's spent cock finally slipped out of her pussy, and he gently lowered her body face down onto the bed.

Lisa was just starting to recover from the intense orgasm. As if from a distance she heard James say, "Okay you fucking slut, roll over and lay on your back. Now it's my turn to feed your kitty." She opened her eyes and saw James standing at the bottom of the bed, his long hard monster was ready for action. Fatigue was starting to set in but Lisa was determined to have James fuck her with that long hard prick. Lisa rolled over onto her back and looked up at James wantonly and said, "Okay fucker, show me what you can do with that monster cock!"

Lisa was still wearing her high heels. James picked up each stocking covered leg with his strong hands and held them straight up in the air by her ankles. Then he slowly spread them apart until her cum filled pussy was wide open. He slid his throbbing nine inches through the slippery lips of her natural blonde crease until she begged him to fuck her. The combination of Andrew's cum still inside her, and how much she had been stretched by his thickness, allowed James to easily slide all the way into her in one stroke. James was still hot from all the attention Lisa's mouth and hand had provided his cock, so he started humping her hard as he held her legs extended in the air. What a beautiful sight it was for him to see his cock sliding in and out of the beautiful blonde pussy while her legs were in the air and spread wide.

Andrew moved back onto the bed and laid on his side with his upper body near Lisa's pussy and his limp cock resting on her beautiful large tits. He heard Lisa gasp as he started to slowly rub her engorged clit back and forth with his fingers.

Lisa's moans and whimpers became louder as James slammed his long hard cock into her, and Andrew strummed her clit, causing Lisa to quickly build towards another orgasm. "Oh yes James, your big fucking cock feels so good," Lisa wailed as her breathing became more rapid.

The fact that Lisa had cum a couple of times and still wanted more was really getting to Gary. Her constant moaning, and the slutty language pouring from her mouth caused Gary to stroke himself faster. As he felt the first intense spasm of his climax he yelled into the phone, "Here comes my hot cum baby!" Gary groaned continuously as his load exploded from his balls, traveled up his shaft, and shot out of his cock in thick strands all over the carpet in front of him.

"Oh yes Gary, I love hearing you cumming." Lisa used some juice from her overflowing pussy to lubricate her index finger and then started rubbing the finger in circles around Andrew's brown puckered anus. Slowly the tight ring opened a little and she was able to slip her finger inside Andrew's tight ass.

James rammed his long thick cock in and out of Lisa's pussy like a piston, The mixed scent of all their juices filled the air with a sensual bouquet. The sweat was rolling down his body as James hammered away, knowing that real soon he was going to dump a hot load into Lisa's clutching sheath.

Andrew tensed when he first felt Lisa's finger massaging his anus, then he gradually relaxed as he felt the pleasurable sensations. When her finger invaded his tight bum he tensed again and groaned until the stinging sensation stopped, and then he started to relax as he got used to the presence of her finger in his ass.

As Lisa got hotter and hotter she started to gently massage Andrew's prostate with her finger and was rewarded when she heard Andrew groan excitedly as cum slowly oozed out of the opening in his prick and drooled onto her tits. She reached out with her other hand and rubbed the hot sticky juice all over her hard nipples, and then brought her fingers to her mouth so she could clean them off.

Andrew had never been milked before and he was amazed that Lisa was able to encourage even more cum to ooze from his balls. He enjoyed watching her rub it on her nipples and then cleaning off her fingers with her mouth. Based on her moans and breathing Andrew sensed Lisa's urgency so his fingers started to rub furiously back and forth across her clit.

Lisa's breathing was coming in ragged gasps as she screamed, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" She heard James groan and felt his cock throbbing inside of her as they both reached their climax at the same time. Another huge orgasm crashed down upon her shaking body and pounded her over and over again. She felt his hot cream splashing forcefully against her cervix, and then she was enveloped in darkness as she almost lost consciousness.

As Lisa's orgasm began her vaginal walls gripped him like a fist causing James to lose control and shoot his hot load deep into the squeezing sheath. James watched the expressions of ecstasy on Lisa's face as she climaxed multiple times. His cock kept pulsing inside of her until his balls were completely drained.

James withdrew from her pussy and moved up on the bed aside of her. They all rested together for a few minutes until they were roused by Gary yelling over the phone, "Lisa are you okay?"

Lisa was still kind of out of it but she managed to answer, "I'm great honey, I'll see you in a little while." Lisa turned the phone off and rested for a few more minutes before staggering to the bathroom to clean herself up, and get dressed.

James thanked her and told her that the driver would escort her down to the limo and take her back to the hotel.

Andrew smiled and told her that she was the best woman he had fucked in a long time.

Lisa kissed each of them passionately, and then thanked them for fulfilling her fantasy. "It was even better than I imagined," she said as she smiled coyly and left the penthouse suite.

When Lisa returned to the hotel Gary was waiting with open arms. They hugged and he held her tight as they voiced their love for each other. Lisa was exhausted, and her pussy and nipples were tender from all the attention they had received tonight. Gary helped her undress and then put her into bed.

Gary crawled into bed next to Lisa and held her tight against him as she drifted off to sleep almost immediately. Gary laid there for a while wondering what new adventures awaited them during the rest of their anniversary celebration.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers