A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

James had started pulling on the engorged nipples with his lips causing more torrents of pleasure to assault Lisa's body, and she responding with more intense moans. He would stop from time to time and tell Gary in great detail what him and Andrew were doing to Lisa's body.

Gary felt sick in the pit of his stomach because he was powerless to stop these two men from ravaging Lisa's body. He knew that Lisa was a strong willed woman, but how much more of this could she take before her defenses were overwhelmed.

Andrew's two fingers slipped lower again and penetrated inside her weeping pussy, causing a grunt of repressed pleasure to issue from Lisa's mouth.

Lisa's body felt like it was on fire and she half expected it to burst into flames and be consumed at any minute. Her will to resist had almost reached the breaking point.

James sensed that she was almost ready to give in so he asked, "Do you want us to fuck you Lisa, and make you cum?"

Lisa somehow managed to muster a little more resolve and fired back, "You can both go to hell, I don't want, or need, your fucking cocks!"

Andrew said, "Let's take her over to the bed and see how long it takes before she is begging for our cocks."

The two men momentarily stopped what they had been doing to Lisa's body. As James backed away from Lisa her red silk dress and bra fell to the floor leaving her standing there in just her thong and thigh high stockings. Andrew still held Lisa tightly. He picked her up and carried her over to the bed and threw her down roughly, temporarily knocking the breath and fight out of her.

Lisa struggled to get off the bed but Andrew quickly straddled her body and pinned her arms and legs with his powerful body. James opened a drawer in the nightstand next to the bed and removed the contents. Quickly he fastened the nylon restraints around Lisa's wrists and ankles and secured them to each corner of the large four poster bed. Lisa was now lying there helpless with her arms and legs spread wide apart.

Now that Lisa was helpless Andrew removed his underwear and straddled her chest and started rubbing his fully aroused thick cock against her large firm breasts, and then started slowly fucking her tits. Lisa loved feeling a hot hard cock fucking her tits and Andrew was weakening her resolve further with every stroke of his thick rod.

Gary knew that time was running out for Lisa so he tried to bluff the two men into letting her go. He shouted into the phone, " I've called the police and they are tracing this call and will be arriving any minute." In fact he had thought about calling the police when he learned of Lisa's situation, but didn't because he couldn't think of a way to innocently explain how this whole scenario had started.

James and Andrew hesitated for a couple of seconds trying to decide whether Gary was telling the truth or just blowing smoke. Finally James decided to call his bluff and said, "Well it's going to be real embarrassing when they arrive and find Lisa begging us to fuck her over and over again." Without waiting for Gary's reply James moved into position between Lisa's spread legs and quickly pulled down her thong exposing the natural blonde curls that covered her dripping pussy. He used the tip of his long slithering tongue and started licking her crease.

Lisa cried out, "Oh no, please stop! Don't do that!" Having her pussy eaten always made her cum quickly. She moved her hips trying to escape his velvet tongue but James cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and kept his mouth pressed tight against her cunt, while he continued licking her slit which was incredibly wet despite her efforts to resist.

Andrew pulled and twisted her nipples as he fucked his hot thick shaft through her soft creamy tits, causing more moans of pleasure to issue from Lisa's mouth.

Gary could hear the slurping sound of Lisa's pussy being eaten, and her whimpers had increased in volume. He knew how much Lisa enjoyed being pleasured orally, and seriously doubted that she would be able to stop herself from cumming. While he was still angry at the two men for forcing Lisa to have sex, he also noticed that his cock had unexpectedly become hard from hearing Lisa moans, and thinking about two men taking her at the same time.

James used his strong hands to hold onto Lisa's ass cheeks and slipped one of his fingers between them and started massaging her sensitive anus, while his tongue worked its magic on her slit.

Lisa was still feebly struggling to resist James and Andrew, but the intense sensations caused by their expert sexual attention had pushed her to the edge. Her body was screaming for release as the tingling within her loins continued to increase in intensity with each passing minute. Moans of ecstasy poured from her mouth despite her best efforts to hold them back.

James could tell by Lisa's body movements and moans that she was almost ready to give in, so he let his wet slippery tongue dance up her crease and started flicking it against her clit. Lisa groaned and her hips lifted off the bed trying to push her aching need tight against his face.

Andrew watched Lisa's changing facial expressions and eye movement as she tried to fight off the sexual desire that was overpowering her body. He enjoyed fucking Lisa's big tits and tormenting her nipples, but he felt his cum starting to boil in his balls and knew that he had to stop if he wanted to save his load for her pussy. He moved aside of her body on the bed and started using his tongue to tease and torment her puffy brown nipples. Andrew would alternate between gently licking and roughly sucking the pointy tips of each tit causing Lisa to moan and whimper even louder.

Gary's lust had deflated his anger, and now he was sitting there rubbing the length of his erection through his pants as he listened to the sounds of his lovely wife slowly surrendering to the two men.

James slowly increased the tempo of his tongue whipping Lisa's clit from side to side, knowing that her need to climax was building quickly. He could tell from her ragged breathing and moans and whimpers that she was very close to reaching her climax. Suddenly he stopped and withdrew his mouth from her pussy to see how she would react.

Lisa groaned loudly with disappointment at his withdrawal, not able to resist the need burning in her loins any longer. She cried out , "Oh damn you, please don't stop!"

Andrew stopped sucking her nipples and asked, "How bad do you want it Lisa?"

Lisa replied, "Okay you fuckers win! I'll do anything you want but please don't stop eating my fucking pussy, and sucking my tits! I need it so bad!"

Andrew went back to sucking and pulling on her swollen nipples with his mouth, as he thought about all the pleasure she was going to give him and James tonight.

James quickly went back to working on Lisa's engorged clit, thrashing it back and forth with his oversized tongue. Lisa's moans grew in intensity and pitch and James knew she was close to cumming.

Gary felt a little guilty that he was getting aroused listening to the action over the phone. However after hearing Lisa finally give in he removed his erect cock from the confines of his pants and started slowly stroking himself as he heard Lisa getting hotter and hotter, knowing she was going to cum any minute.

James stopped fingering her anus and plunged two fingers into her hot wet snatch, and started finger fucking the tight sheath.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Lisa screamed as her body stiffened, and her vaginal walls tightened around the two invading fingers. Lisa's whole body shuddered as the intense orgasm exploded deep within her belly and quickly spread throughout the rest of her body. Pulse after pulse of pleasure rippled through her as the orgasm continued to ravage her consciousness. Lisa felt like she was floating in the clouds as she drifted off and temporarily lost herself in the experience.

James and Andrew continued to service Lisa's pussy and tits as she enjoyed the long intense orgasm. When they saw her body finally relax they removed the restraints from her arms and legs.

When Lisa's orgasm finally subsided she opened her eyes and looked at James and Andrew and said, "That felt so fucking good." As the words left her lips Lisa remembered that Gary was listening to everything on the cell phone. "Gary I'm so sorry honey, but these two guys made me so hot that I just could not stop myself from cumming."

Gary replied, "It's okay Lisa, I know how much you enjoy having your pussy eaten. To tell you the truth it made me so hot listening to you moaning and cumming that I'm sitting here stroking my cock."

Finally James interrupted the conversation and asked Lisa, "Do you still want us to take you back to your hotel right away, or do you want to stay and has us to fuck you?"

Lisa smiled wantonly at James and Andrew, her pussy still tingling, as she said to Gary, "I would really like to feel these two big cocks fucking me."

Gary had mixed feelings about Lisa staying with the two men but replied, "It's your fantasy Lisa. If you want them to fuck you baby it's okay with me, as long as I can hear all the action."

Lisa told James and Andrew to go sit on the sofa, while she took her bag and went into the bathroom and freshened up a bit. Lisa reached into the bag and pulled out a short slinky chemise. As she slipped into the blue silk chemise Lisa decided to keep the thigh high stockings on even though the material barely covered their lacy tops. When Lisa came out of the bathroom and sauntered across the room towards the leather sofa she had the full attention of James and Andrew who were sitting there with semi-erect cocks. Lisa gave Gary a description of what she was wearing, and how James and Andrew were getting hard at the sight of her approaching the sofa.

Gary had seen Lisa in that chemise many times and he knew how great her body looked showcased in the blue silk material that clung to her tits. Gary urged Lisa on by saying, "Now it's your turn to see how hot you can make them."

James and Andrew both had a drink in their hands, and James offered Lisa another glass of wine that she accepted and drank quickly.

Lisa was five feet away from the leather sofa when she stopped and bent over at the waist and gripped her ankles. The blue silk chemise fell forward at the top giving James and Andrew a perfect view of her large hanging tits. Her dark swollen nipples contrasted perfectly against her creamy white skin. As Lisa slowly ran her hands up her firm legs she pulled the gown upwards, past the top of her thigh highs until James and Andrew could see her natural blonde pussy lips. Lisa's pussy was already glistening with dew in anticipation of the fucking that lay ahead. Lisa let the material fall back to mid-thigh and then slowly turned around and bent over again. Lisa lifted the silky material of the blue gown up her legs again until James and Andrew could see the tops of her stockings, her firm round ass, and her natural blonde pussy. Lisa turned around and faced the two men, then moved closer to the sofa and started to slowly remove the gown until she was standing there in just her gold shimmering thigh high stockings and red three inch heels. Lisa stared at their fully erect cocks and asked, "Are you guys ready to fuck me now?"

Both men replied almost in unison, "Hell yes we're ready to fuck you." James was closer to Lisa so he reached out and put his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him, then he turned her around so she could sit on his lap with her back against his chest.

Lisa started to slowly rotate her hips against James which caused her wet pussy to rub against the length of his fully erect cock. James reached around and cupped a heavy tit in each hand and started kneading them in rhythm to Lisa's ass grinding against his throbbing prick. James gripped Lisa's swollen nipples between his fingers and rolled them around gently until Lisa was softly moaning. Lisa tilted her head to the side and found his mouth for a kiss. Lisa's pink wet tongue darted out from between her red lipstick covered lips and dove into his mouth where it danced with his unusually long tongue.

Between kisses James ran his slithering tongue around the inside of Lisa's ear and then down her neck to her throat. Lisa was extremely sensitive in this area and his extra long tongue was sending shivers through her body. His big strong hands moved down to her legs and started caressing her smooth stocking covered legs, starting on the inside of each knee and then slowly working their way up her legs until they reached the junction of her need.

Andrew moved closer and worked on the other side of Lisa's neck. He lowered his mouth and ran his tongue in circles across Lisa's tit until it finally reached her hard nipple. Moving from one tit to the other Andrew used his tongue to dance all over the nipple, and then used his lips to pull the nipple upward into his mouth. Lisa's moans became louder as more sensations of pleasure coursed through her body.

Whenever possible Lisa would describe the action for Gary, and he had started stroking his meat again as he heard the sensuous moans of pleasure escaping her lips.

James loved feeling his hot throbbing cock rubbing against Lisa's slippery pussy lips as she rotated her hips.

Lisa could feel her juices running down her thigh and knew that she was ready to be fucked by James. She raised her hips, reached underneath, and firmly grabbed the long hot cock. Lisa positioned the prick at her juicy opening and slowly lowered herself onto the nine inch pole.

James watched in rapture as inch after inch of his long prick disappeared into her hot wet snatch until he was buried to the hilt. "Oh yeah baby your sweet pussy feels so good," he moaned.

As his long cock touched places inside her that had never had contact with a cock before Lisa moaned, "Oh James you cock is so fucking big!" Lisa started to slowly rotate her hips again and now both her and James were moaning. Then she stopped rotating her hips and started sliding up and down on the long stiff pole, stuffing it deep into her tight snatch and then raising up until it almost escaped from her pussy. Lisa increased the tempo until she was plunging down on the cock really hard, then lifting part way up before plunging down again. Over and over again she stuffed the long cock deep into her pussy, her fingernails digging into his legs as she pleasured herself and James.

The combination of Lisa's pussy muscles tightly squeezing his cock when she had been rotating her hips, and the mind blowing sensations of her plunging up and down on his length was making it very hard for James to keep from blowing his load deep into her pussy.

Gary could tell by Lisa's moans and dirty talk that she was getting fucked the way she liked it, hard and deep. Gary slowed the rhythm of his own stroking so he would last longer before shooting his load all over the place.

Andrew got up and positioned himself on his knees in front of Lisa and James. Andrew moved forward, his tongue snaked out, and started working on Lisa's beautiful pussy lips, only inches from the other mans cock that was buried in her hole.

James stopped Lisa from plunging up and down on his cock and leaned her back against his body so that Andrew could eat her pussy easier, and James could slowly stroke his meat into her hungry pussy from a different angle.

Andrew kept working his tongue on the inside of her pussy lips and then circled back up her clit. His tongue was driving Lisa crazy and she could feel her orgasm building quickly from the double attention she was receiving.

James kept slowly thrusting his cock into Lisa's tight wet pussy. His big strong hands were squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

Gary could tell that Lisa was close to cumming again. It made him so hot hearing her moaning, and talking like a slut to the two men.

"Oh yes, that's it. Oh damn, getting fucked and sucked at the same time is making me so fucking hot. Don't stop, please make me cum!" Lisa didn't have to hold back this time and her moans kept getting louder and louder. Lisa used both hands to pull Andrew's head and tongue tighter against her clit.

When she grabbed his head Andrew knew Lisa was close to cumming so he concentrated on rapidly flicking his tongue back and forth across her engorged love button.

James felt her pussy begin to spasm so he thrust up into her as hard and deep as he could. Over and over again he thrust his long hard cock deep into her hungry cunt.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming," Lisa screamed. Her body went rigid and shook as wave after wave of unbelievable pleasure coursed through her body.

Lisa's vaginal muscles were like a vise squeezing his cock and James could not hold back any longer. James grunted savagely as he felt the boiling cum erupt from his swollen balls, move up the shaft, and squirt deep into Lisa's hot clutching pussy.

Andrew kept licking Lisa's pussy, trying to prolong her intense orgasm.

They all rested for a couple of minutes before they were ready for more action.

Gary stopped stroking his meat temporarily knowing that Lisa was going to get fucked at least one more time before the night was over.

When Lisa had recovered she told James to lie down on the bed. She went to the bathroom and emptied most of the sticky load that James had deposited deep into her pussy. When she came out of the bathroom Lisa moved into position over James and started to lick and suck his limp cock. In this position Lisa was bent over at the waist and her beautiful round ass was positioned perfectly in front of Andrew. Lisa looked over her shoulder at Andrew and said, "Okay Andrew it's your turn. I just love getting it from behind. I want you to fuck me hard and deep with that thick piece of meat, and let me feel your balls slapping against my pussy."

As Andrew moved into position behind Lisa he savored the view of her beautiful heart shaped ass sticking up in the air, and those nice firm legs accentuated by the shimmering gold thigh high stockings and red three inch heels. Andrew slowly slid his cock against her juicy pussy lips as he replied, "It's going to be a real pleasure fucking that beautiful pussy of yours doggy style."

Lisa could feel the heat of Andrew's cock as it brushed against her still throbbing clit, and then slid back towards the entrance to her pussy that was sopping wet again.

Andrew would press his cock head firmly against the opening and when Lisa's tunnel of love opened wide and tried to suck him in he would pull his cock away to tease her.

James savored the pleasure of Lisa's hot mouth and tongue sucking and licking his stiffening cock, knowing that it would take a while before he would be able to give her more cream.

Lisa moaned into the phone for Gary to hear as her fires of passion started burning in her pussy again. "Oh please don't tease me anymore Andrew! Give it to me! Stuff your fat cock into me, and fuck me hard!"

Gary started stroking again as he heard Lisa urging Andrew to give it to her. After being close a couple of times Gary knew that he would not last much longer. He shouted encouragement to Lisa over the phone telling her that he was stroking his meat and would soon blast a huge load all over the place.

Andrew moved his cock to the hungry wet opening and slowly eased the thick bulbous head into Lisa's hot pussy. Her tight cunt felt great wrapped around his cock, however Andrew held back and only slid an inch of his fat cock in at a time so Lisa could adjust to his thickness. When he had five inches buried in her juicy twat he asked Lisa, "How does my cock feel baby?"

Lisa had never taken a cock this thick before, and Andrew was stretching her tight wet pussy with his monster cock. She could feel the swollen veins of his cock scraping against her vaginal walls. Lisa briefly stopped sucking on James and replied, "Oh Andrew you're so big and thick, and it feels so fucking good. Give me all of it! Stuff me!"

corky319
corky319
30 Followers