A Very Wonderful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers

"I guess you will have to get off the old fashioned way."

"I guess I will."

Marie and I watched some TV until Jessi announced dinner was ready. We got up and went to the table. We had been eating for a few minutes when Jessi spoke up.

"Sis, why were you watching?"

"I told you. I walked by and heard you and stopped to watch."

"Did you enjoy watching," Jessi asked with a giggle.

"Yes I did. You two are hot together."

"I thought you had a handsome French designer giving you all the sex you wanted," Jessi said.

"I haven't been in France in two months. Before I left, I told him I was breaking it off."

"Why? I thought you liked him and he was nice and rich."

"I did, but he liked going home with the beautiful models as much as I did."

What? My brain backtracked a few seconds.

"Sis, what do you mean? You went home with the male models? Did he, is he gay?"

"No, we both went home with the beautiful female models."

My brain registered that comment perfectly.

"Together?" Jessi asked.

"Sometimes."

"You two had threesomes?"

"Sometimes."

"Marie, did you go home with just some of the women?" Jessi finally asked.

"Yes, Jessi, I did."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Bi would be a better description."

Jessi paused and looked at her sister, my cock got hard.

"I don't believe you," Jessi told her sister.

"Sorry, sis. I like beautiful women as much as I like handsome men."

Jessi didn't know what to say. Marie watched her as we finished eating. Once dinner was finished, we all spent the rest of the evening decorating the tree. The two of them had several conversations as they talked about some of the old ornaments. Once we were finished, we all said goodnight and went to bed. Jessi joined me in bed, naked as usual.

"Do you believe her?" She asked me in the dark.

"I have no reason to doubt her. I don't think she would lie about something like that."

"I can't believe she has sex with women."

"Honey, wait a minute. You had sex with your roommate in college. How is that different?"

"We were just experimenting, having some fun."

"Well, Marie is just having some fun. You don't think differently about your sister do you?"

"No, I don't guess so. I'm just surprised."

"Your sister is beautiful, just like you. I'm sure she can have any man she wants, and I guess any woman."

I ran my hand over Jessi's naked body as I turned to hold her. I was running it down toward her mound, when she took it and held it. She pulled her body into me, signaling that was all she wanted tonight. A few minutes later I could tell she had fallen asleep. A few minutes after that I heard Marie moaning on the other side of the wall. I held my wife as I listened to her sister moaning. Listening to Marie moan brought back memories of eating her pussy. I was unsure how long I listened before she finally stopped.

+++++

I woke up startled in the morning. I had been having a dream about fucking Marie, and Jessi had caught us.

"Honey?" I heard Jessi say. "What's wrong?"

"Bad dream."

Jessi turned and hugged me, then ran her hand down to my cock.

"It doesn't feel like a bad dream," she said as she squeezed my cock. "What were you dreaming about?"

"I don't really remember. It just startled me awake."

"I can help."

Jessi pulled the cover back, moved down, and sucked my cock into her mouth. I felt terrible, but all I could think about was all the blowjobs Marie had given me. I didn't last long before I filled Jessi's mouth full of cum.

"Better?" She asked.

"Oh yes."

My wife got out of bed and I watched her walk to the bathroom. No showering together this morning, she would be headed to kitchen to cook breakfast. After she came out wrapped in her robe and left the bedroom, I got up and went to the bathroom. When I left, I could smell breakfast cooking. I headed to the kitchen after slipping on my sweats.

"That smells good," I told Jessi.

"I thought I would fix a big breakfast for everyone. Go see if Marie is up."

I walked back down the hall in my sweatpants. I knocked on Marie's door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Marie was under the sheet looking at me.

"Jessi is cooking a big breakfast, are you ready to get up?"

"Sure."

Marie threw the sheet back so I could see her naked body. She slowly got up and picked up a t-shirt from her suitcase and slipped it on.

"You need to stop doing that," I said.

"Why? You enjoy it."

"I don't want to have to explain why you do that if Jessi catches you."

"Okay."

"I listened to you getting off last night," I told Marie.

"Did Jessi hear me?"

"She was asleep."

"I had to do something. Watching you and my sister made me horny."

"I'll meet you in the kitchen."

I left to go back to the kitchen, Marie was right behind me. Jessi was putting all the food on the table as we sat down. She looked for a second at the very short t-shirt Marie had on.

"Everyone enjoy!" Jessi said as she sat down.

We all made small talk while we ate. Things seemed to still be off between Marie and her sister. Once we had finished Marie pushed her plate away and looked at Jessi.

"Jessi, I guess we need to talk," Marie said.

"About what?"

"Jessi. You need to talk to me."

"Marie, we don't have to talk about anything. I am okay with anything you do."

"No, you're not. I know you have questions about me being with women."

"Marie, I can't talk about this in front of Tom, please."

"Why not? I don't have anything to hide from him, do you?"

"No! I just think this is something he doesn't need to hear about."

"Tom, do you have a problem with me talking about making love to another woman?"

"No." I spoke too fast. That produced a look from Jessi.

"Sis, I just enjoy being with a beautiful woman. It started in art school. I was just experimenting with a girlfriend and her boyfriend. We all had sex together several times. Then he wanted his girlfriend and me to make love to each other and it went from there. As I have traveled, I felt safer and more comfortable with women, and sometimes with them and their boyfriends."

"Marie, that's fine. I didn't say I had a problem with it."

"Are you sure, sis?"

"Yes. You're still my sister. I love you and you do what makes you happy. That's all I care about."

Jessi stood and began cleaning up from breakfast, Marie helping her. I picked up all the boxes from the Christmas decorations and returned them to the basement. I was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper, when Jessi sat on one side of me and Marie sat on the other. Jessi took my arm and leaned into me.

"Jessi, are we okay?" Marie asked.

"Yes, sis."

"If there is anything you want to talk about, ask me."

"What happened when you found out your designer was sleeping with the models?"

"The two of us took many of them home together. After I had been in Spain for a month, I came home and found him in bed with two of them. I decided having a threesome together was one thing, but not taking them home while I was out of town."

Jessi sat up and looked at Marie.

"What's the difference?"

"We had feelings for each other, but I decided it would never work. The lifestyle he had with all of the beautiful women around all the time was too tempting for him."

"Were you sleeping with some of the women and he didn't know about it?"

"Sometimes."

"Isn't that a double standard then?"

Marie was quiet for a minute.

"Jessi, if you and Tom had a threesome with someone that you both liked, would you feel threatened?"

"Marie, that would never happen!"

"Just imagine it for a minute. Not a strange woman, but a woman you both liked. Would it make you feel threatened?"

"I...I don't guess so, but..."

"If you came home and found him in bed with two women you didn't know, how would you feel?"

"I would kill him!"

"No, you wouldn't. But wouldn't you feel like you had been left out and not wanted?"

"I guess. If that was happening, and I wasn't invited, I would feel betrayed. But you still had sex with other women."

"Tom. If you came home and found Jessi in bed with another woman or two under these circumstances, would you feel betrayed?"

I put the paper down.

"Oh, no! You're not getting me in the middle of this conversation!"

"Tom, just go along with what we are talking about. If you two had been having threesomes and you enjoyed watching Jessi with another woman, would you get that upset if you came home and found her in bed with another woman?" Marie asked again.

"I guess, if that was the kind of relationship we had, I wouldn't feel that upset if I found her with another woman. I would just want my wife to enjoy herself, especially if I could join them."

"Tom!" Jessi yelled as she slapped my thigh.

"He didn't mind me with other women, but I didn't like him leaving me out." Marie told us.

I had lowered the newspaper down to my lap to cover my hard-on poking up through my sweats.

"I guess," Jessi said.

All was quiet for a few minutes and my erection was going away.

"Jessi, I hope this is not going to get between us," Marie said.

"It's not."

"Women really are tender lovers."

"If you say so."

"You never wanted to try, you never experimented in college?"

"Marie!! That's none of your business!!"

"You did, didn't you!"

Jessi got up and walked off to the bedroom.

"Did you know about it?" Marie asked me.

"She just told me about it recently."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I guess it's something young women do if they want too."

"What did you say to her?"

"I asked her if she would ever want to do it again."

"What did she say?" Marie asked.

"It was later, but she told me she might like to try it again someday. She even mentioned a threesome."

"Really, she must have enjoyed it then."

"She said it was between her and her roommate in grad school. She only said it was fun, but I got the impression that she really enjoyed it. I was very surprised when she said something about a threesome someday."

"Let me go talk to her. I upset her."

Marie got up and went to our bedroom. I finished reading the paper. A while later, the two of them came back laughing. Jessi sat next to me still in her robe and Marie sat across from us in the loveseat, she still had on the t-shirt.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Jessi just wanted to talk to me about having sex with other women."

"Marie...I just wanted to know," Jessi told her.

"You seemed very interested when I talked about having three or four women in bed."

"Marie!"

"That sounds like fun!" I said. I got a dirty look from Jessi.

"You told me about college. You said Tom knew...Jessi, don't act so conservative," Marie told her sister.

Jessi huffed and crossed her arms and sat.

"Marie, what were you taking pictures of in Brazil?" I asked.

"Half-naked women on the beach for some swimsuit ads."

"Did you bring any pictures!" I asked to lighten the mood.

"I still have the memory chip in my camera, you want to see?"

"Sure!"

Marie slowly got up from the loveseat, parting her legs as she did. I got a nice look at her pussy. She went to get her camera and came back. She fiddled with it a minute, then handed it to me. I scrolled through the pictures and noticed Jessi had leaned over to look.

"Marie, you are very good. These are very nice," I told her. I scrolled through more pictures for a few minutes.

"I like that one!" Jessi said when I had paused to look at a topless woman being held by a hunk.

I scrolled through several dozen more pictures like that as Jessi leaned over to look.

"What were these for?" I asked Marie. When I looked up at her I noticed she was looking at Jessi. I looked over at Jessi, when she had leaned over her robe had come open. Marie was looking at her sister's pussy.

"Marie."

She looked up at me.

"Oh, those were for some ads for a men's magazine in Brazil."

Jessi and I looked as I scrolled some more. We came to some very sensuous pictures of a naked man and woman together. They appeared to have been taken about sunset on the beach. I showed the camera to Marie.

"These are a little racy, are they for an ad?" I asked.

"No, it was the end of the day and I had them do that for me. I'll sell them for stock pictures."

"Let me see the rest!" Jessi said as she took the camera and browsed through the pictures.

I looked at Marie and smiled at her. She looked back at me and slowly spread her legs so I could see between them. I looked for a few minutes as Jessi was caught up in the pictures.

"Marie!" Jessi exclaimed. "These are of you!"

I looked over at the screen on the camera and the picture was of the hunk holding Marie, she was naked. Jessi scrolled on and we saw more pictures of the hunk holding and kissing on Marie. Jessi looked at me.

"You can't see these!" Jessi said and turned the camera away from me.

"He can see them. I traded places with the model and one of the other guys took the pictures," Marie said.

"What are you going to do with them?" Jessi asked.

"One of the fashion mags wants to do a story on me, I needed some pictures."

"And you are going to use these?"

"Maybe."

"I can't believe you," Jessi said.

"They look nice Marie," I told her.

"They came out pretty good." Marie said.

Jessi reached the end of the pictures and handed the camera back to Marie.

"I need to go to the store, I need some things for us to eat this weekend," Jessi said.

I was looking at Marie's pussy thinking the same thing.

"If you don't mind, I would like to stay her and relax some more," Marie told Jessi.

"Okay, I will only be gone a few hours." Jessi got up and headed down the hall.

I looked over at Marie, she spread her legs further apart and pulled the bottom of her short t-shirt up. She was expecting me to say something, I just looked and could see now that she was shaved clean and her mound had a nice dark tan like the rest of her body. She slipped her hand down and teased her pussy lips while I watched. She played games with me for about 15 minutes.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" We heard Jessi ask coming down the hall. Marie closed her legs and pulled her shirt back down.

"I'm going to take a long hot shower and just lie around. I'm still stiff from the flight."

"Okay, do that. Tom will fix you something for lunch. I should be back by then. I'll make us a nice Christmas Eve dinner, how about that?" Jessi said as she pulled her hair back in to a ponytail.

"I'm sure Tom can find us something to eat," Marie said with a big smile.

"I'll be back in a bit," Jessi said as she headed out the door. Marie was looking at me smiling.

As soon as she heard the car start and drive off, Marie pulled her t-shirt off and got up and came and sat next to me.

"I need you," Marie said. "I haven't had sex for two months."

"Marie, we can't," I said.

"Sure we can," Marie said as she grabbed my hard cock through my sweatpants.

All the memories of the two of us fucking came back as Marie rubbed my cock. I was looking at Marie's body, it was well tanned all over and looked tempting.

"Come on Tom, sis will be gone several hours," Marie said as she moved and straddled my lap.

She looked at me a moment then kissed me as she wrapped her arms around my neck, I just instinctively reached up and grabbed her tits. For a minute I kissed and rubbed her tits, as if it was Jessi.

"Oh you tease!" I said as I pushed her back. She smiled and looked at me.

"Please," Marie pleaded.

I looked for a moment then wrapped my arms around her waist and stood with her. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and I carried her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. It only took me a few seconds to pull off my sweats. Marie had moved to the middle of the bed, I crawled on top of her and started kissing her lips again. I started working my way down her neck. I got to her nipples and licked and sucked on them until she was moaning and rubbing my head.

"Oh yes!" Came from Marie. "Tom...eat me, please!"

I kissed the rest of the way down to her pussy. I got between her spread legs and went to work. As I was enjoying eating Marie again, I would pause from time to time look at her tanned labia. Marie was moaning and groaning as I sucked on her clit and drove my tongue into her.

"Oh god yes! Your tongue feels so good!"

After Marie's second orgasm I slid up her body and guided my cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! That's what I remember, Tom! Jam your big cock into me!"

I fucked Marie like this until she came in a huge jerking orgasm.

"Oh god yes!! Oh Tom, that was wonderful, let me finish on top!"

"You are just like your sister."

I rolled on my back, Marie slipped her mouth over my cock and sucked on it a few minutes then climbed on my cock.

"Emmm, I always enjoyed your big cock when I was sitting on it."

"I always enjoyed your pussy when you were sitting on it!"

"I know you did. Am I different than Jessi?"

"No."

Marie went to work, humping me awhile, then leaning forward and working her pussy up and down. I was really enjoying Jessi's sister. She kept going, I held her legs as she worked her pussy up and down on my cock. Twenty minutes later she was breathing very hard.

"Oh god, I'm going to come!!" Marie screamed as she was slamming her pussy up and down on my cock.

I was ready to fill her up with cum. When her orgasm hit and she screamed, she jammed her pussy down hard on my cock and bottomed out. I let go and started pumping her pussy full of cum.

"Oh god, Marie!" I got out as I jammed my cock up into her.

"Ahhh!! Fuck yes!!"

Marie had jammed her pussy down on me hard so she could feel the sensation of my cum shooting into her.

"Oh god, I needed that!" Marie sat up and wiggled some more. "I haven't had such a nice, big cock in a long time."

Marie reached down and rubbed her clit a minute then ran her fingers through the juices licking out of her. I watched as she sucked her fingers in her mouth then repeated it. She lifted her pussy of my cock then laid next me and sucked my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, Marie," I said as I put my hand on her head. She worked awhile then sucked my cock back to life, her and her sister could always do that so quickly.

Once my cock was hard again she went to work sliding her mouth up and down my cock. Marie then began to deep throat me. That was the one thing where she was different than Jessi, she loved to deep throat my cock.

"Oh yes, Marie!"

I lay there in heaven as she worked my long cock in and out of her throat. Having just filled her full of cum, I was going to enjoy this for a long time.

"Oh god. I love the feeling of your cock going down my throat!"

Marie put her mouth back on my cock and started again. I lay there for at least 30 minutes before she had me coming down her throat.

"Oh fuck, Marie!"

She sucked me dry then lay on top of me.

"Did Jessi ever learn to deep throat you?"

"Yes, but not like you do!"

Marie kissed me and laid her head on my chest.

"I miss you, Tom."

"I think about you a lot, Marie."

"Do you think about me when you are fucking my sister?"

"Sometimes. I always liked the way you fucked my cock," I told Marie. "But, you and your sister are just a like."

Marie looked up into my eyes.

"I bet you have thought about doing both of us at the same time, haven't you?"

"Plenty of times."

"That would be fun, if Jessi would do it," she said.

"I don't think that will ever happen."

"We better get cleaned up," Marie said as she got up and worked her way off the bed. "Come with me, please."

Marie got her long, hot shower with a little assistance. I stayed as she slipped on her jeans and top, minus any underwear. I went to shave and got dressed as she fixed her hair and put on her make-up.

drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers