A Voyeur Pays the Price Ch. 04 (Epilogue)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers

"Peter, please..." begged Heather. She'd gone from commanding to pleading very quickly, this was going to be easy.

"You'll do exactly as I tell you or I'll call the police right now."

"You can't..."

"I will."

"Not Claire!"

"Both of you."

There was a long, tense silence in which Heather utterly failed to find any arguments. She knew she was trapped, just as she had last time. With a piteous moan she sank back into her chair and buried her face in her hands, an expression of misery written all over her.

"Fine, just get it over with," she said quietly.

"What? No!" Claire jumped to her feet. "Heather I don't know what he thinks he has over you but he's vermin. Trash! He can't treat you this way and we're not going to let him." She advanced toward me, trying to look menacing. It didn't suit her -- Heather had always been the intimidating one.

"You're the one who made me come here," I reminded her.

"Yes and you deserve it! All that time you spent spying on Heather, you're lucky she never turned you in."

I looked over Heather. "Claire seems to think you should have turned me over to the police. Shall we? Shall we phone them?" Heather didn't even look at me. "Will you tell Claire why you can't, or shall I?"

"Heather just tell me what's going on," Claire pleaded. There was a long silence. Both of us looked to Heather for an answer.

"I was... taking money, from the company." She looked completely crushed at having to admit it, but she'd had no choice.

"Stealing..?" Claire asked. This was probably one revelation too many.

"Not a lot! I was just skimming a percentage off the old pre-2005 accounts! Oh Claire you know what the management are like at that place -- they're pigs. I should be earning twice what I'm on, we both should. But no, we're women, so we don't get our cut. All I did was make things right!" Heather was on her feet again by now, breathing heavily. Claire looked like she was going to be sick.

"And he found out?"

Heather nodded. "He saw the e-mails, the logs I made. He... he blackmailed me..."

Claire turned back to me with a venomous look. Before she could utter a word, Heather said what I'd been waiting to hear, what I knew she would have to say eventually.

"Claire I'm so sorry -- you're going to have to go along with it." Yes!

"W-what?"

"Claire he could finish me! I'd never be hired again!"

"But I haven't done anything!"

"I told you," I said. It was time to take control here. "You brought me here, you dressed me in this. If you don't pay your share of the penalty, I'll turn your psychotic boss in. It'll be your fault." Claire looked from me to her boss in horror, the full weight of the situation dawning on her slowly.

"Please, Claire... I'll make it up to you at work, anything," pleaded Heather. "We just need to stick together on this. Just do his childish little 'penalty' with me and we can never speak of this again."

"I suppose I could make it a relatively mild penalty," I added breezily.

Claire and Heather shared a long, lingering look. Claire's horrified, uncomprehending stare being met only with utter dejection and misery from her boss.

"I'll do it, for you, not for him," she said resentfully, ignoring me and remaining fixated on Heather. "It's OK Heather, we'll find a way to get him."

"Excellent!" I said joyfully, ignoring her last remark. I walked past them and sat down in Claire's seat, just as I'd rehearsed in my mind for the past hour. "Heather sit down, sit down." She didn't budge. "Sit, Heather." She shot me a poisonous look, but retook her seat. Claire watched her mournfully. It must be very surreal seeing her take orders from me, I reflected.

"This is still Heather's birthday -- happy birthday by the way -- and there's still Claire's delicious meal to be had!" I was being as cheery as possible, not that it seemed to be rubbing off on the two girls. "Are you going to eat your salmon Heather?"

"It's cold," she said tersely, from across the table. She evidently didn't want to play along.

"Oh so it is. I guess we need a new server. Claire take these plates away and bring us the dessert."

"Excuse me?" Claire didn't look amused.

"You're going to be our waitress now," I explained, as though talking to a five year old. Claire looked imploringly to Heather, who was very carefully not returning her gaze. Claire gave an exasperated snort and grabbed the plates.

Just as she's got halfway to the kitchen, I stood up again.

"Oh Claire, you'll need this." I removed my apron walked over to her. I felt no qualms about being naked any more -- they'd both seen it before and besides, no one was laughing and mocking now. I laid the apron over an appalled Claire's arms and walked back to my seat. Heather gave my exposed penis a sideways glance and tutted in disgust. "Put that on in the kitchen," I ordered Claire. I gave her a sly grin -- she knew exactly what was coming. "Take everything else off and toss them into the living room as you do. When you come back with the dessert, I want you to be wearing just that."

"I'm not your stripper!"

"You can refuse if you want, but it's Heather who'll pay the price..." I reminded her. Claire looked to her boss once again, who just nodded miserably. Claire's face fell, and she slunk off to the kitchen.

"You disgust me, you know that don't you," said Heather once she was gone.

"I know." She could stare daggers at me all she liked, she'd made my life too miserable for me to feel any pity now.

Suddenly, Claire's black dress flew into the room from the kitchen door. She was actually doing it! It was followed by a lacy black bra. Heather and I stared at the door in anticipation. After a little pause, a pair of matching panties were thrown too.

"I swear you'll pay for this," said Heather quietly.

"You can take her place if you want," I offered. She said nothing. I didn't think so.

Claire emerged from the kitchen carrying the chocolate cake I'd seen on the side earlier. She was wearing the apron, just as I'd told her to. On me it had been slightly too small, and it barely contained Claire. She had a slim figure, but her breasts were not small, and were threatening to pop out of the very tight apron with every step she took. It would have been comical if it wasn't so incredibly hot.

She dumped the cake unceremoniously on the table without a word, and didn't look at either of us. She looked mutinous. It was amazing what a difference context could make -- last time she'd had no hesitation in being completely naked, back when she could use it to tease me and humiliate me. Now, even being so skimpily dressed was clearly deeply embarrassing for her.

"Thanks Claire!" She didn't reply. "Oh actually I think I'd like some of that whipped cream I saw in there earlier," I added innocently. Claire looked at me sullenly.

"I'll get it," said Heather.

"No. We have a waitress, she can get it."

We all knew why I wanted her to go back, but I didn't care. Turning to get it meant flashing her naked ass to us -- so firm, so juicy, better than any dessert. She was walking quickly to get to the kitchen, but that just made her ass work harder.

The can of cream was tossed onto the table with even more resentment a few seconds later. But Heather didn't seem very keen to start.

"You haven't eaten anything Heather," I reminded her. "Aren't you going to have any cake?"

"What do you think?" she replied grumpily.

"Claire's gone to a lot of effort here, you should try the chocolate, it looks delicious." My light-hearted suggestion was met with sullen silence. "Very well," I sighed.

I got lazily to my feet, and Heather gave me a wary a look. Claire on the other hand was doing her best to ignore me, which would prove to cost her some considerable dignity. Before she could work out what was happening I untied the feeble knot on her apron and yanked it over her head. A suddenly very naked Claire gave a yelp of shock and moved her hands to her crotch to cover up. Luckily she didn't try to back away, which gave me chance to reach over to the table, grab handfuls of the rich, chocolate dressing on the cake, and smear it all over Claire's naked breasts.

"Peter!" screamed Claire. She looked genuinely horrified. She tried ineffectually to wipe it off with her hands, but it was hopeless -- she was covered in chocolate. I got my first proper look at her naked body of the night. It didn't disappoint. Her long, supple legs could have been the centre of attention themselves were it not for the cute little pussy above them, a neat, brown line of hair above pink, puffy lips. Her breasts were as firm and round as I remembered them, and it almost seemed a crime to desecrate them with chocolate, but it was worth it for the look on her face. "What the fuck are you doing? Give me the apron back!"

"You still have a job to do," I told her firmly. "Go and lie on the dining table please."

"How about 'fuck you?'"

I sighed. I'd never have gotten away with language like that, in the old days...

"Please don't forget your Boss's career is on the line here Claire. And let's be honest, last time we met you tried to suffocate me so I think you're getting off lightly," I reminded her. She almost retorted with some come-back, but it died in her throat. "Now, lie on the table please."

She drifted over, like a scolded teenager, to where her boss was still sat with a helpless look about her. I noted she'd stopped trying to jump in on Claire's behalf since I raised the option of her taking Claire's place.

Claire slowly moved the cake to one side, and briefly hesitated, presumably trying to decide whether it would be more mortifying to lie with her face at Heather's end of the table and have to look at her, or to lie the other way and flaunt her naked pussy in her boss's face. She decided for the former, and awkwardly clambered onto the table. It wasn't that long, and even with all her manoeuvring she still ended up with her head right at the edge, practically in Heather's lap. They were very carefully avoiding eye contact, Heather looking stonily ahead as though her intern wasn't sprawled out naked before her. She didn't know the meaning of 'embarrassing' unless she'd been made to strip for a live webcam and then forced to listen to the comments, I thought bitterly.

"Well Heather, is that more to your liking?"

"Excuse me?"

"Your dessert, you can't refuse now surely."

"I don't..."

"The chocolate, you're going to lick it off," I told her calmly. Heather stared stonily at Claire's chocolate-covered tits, and back at me.

"No Peter..."

"Yes Heather," I sighed. I was growing tired of every command being met with resistance and protests. I quickly found my discarded jeans and pulled out my phone. "We both know it's going to happen, so you can either just do it now, or we can argue about it, you'll still end up doing it, only I'll play Claire a little video while you're doing it..."

Heather turned white. I showed her the screen of my phone -- it was a paused video, with Heather's naked body taking up most of the screen. Claire tried to get a look too, mortifying Heather even more.

"No! Fine, whatever..." Heather rose out of seat. She started to move to the side of the table, but a shake of my head stopped her. We both knew how she had to do this. Claire gave a small intake of breath and stared fixedly ahead of her at the ceiling as she realised that this was actually going to happen. Heather leaned over her, as far forward as she could until her breasts were covering Claire's face. Claire's toes were curled from sheer awkwardness.

I watched greedily as Heather gave an ineffectual lick, lapping up a tiny blob of chocolate and making Claire jump slightly at the touch. With a tortuously slow pace she worked her way through the chocolate on Claire's right breast, and only when I made it clear that she had to clean both of them did she up her pace, lapping and sucking at Claire's now glistening tits to get it over with.

And all the while, Claire stared fixedly upwards at Heather's chest hovering over her face.

"Careful Heather," I warned playfully as she leaned over even more to get the last streaks of chocolate. "You don't want to get any on that nice red dress -- I'd hate for you have to take it off..."

When it was finally all done, Heather remained where she was, passively staring at Claire's navel as though trying to pretend I wasn't there. Claire's breasts were wet with saliva, shimmering in the low light of the room, and Claire herself was still extremely tensed. It was a very bizarre sight.

Time to push things along a little further.

"Wha-!" shrieked Claire, unable to see what was happening. Even Heather hadn't seen me approach. In one casual motion I had grabbed the can of whipped cream and squirted it between Claire's legs, covering her pussy in cold, smooth cream. She went to close her legs but that only spread the cream further so in the end she had to awkwardly hold them open. Heather knew exactly what was coming next. Why couldn't she learn to stop protesting?

"Peter! That was enough!"

I sighed. I wasn't even going to argue this. I opened up the video on my phone again, moved the footage along to a point a little later on, and pressed play.

For a second I thought Heather was going to look away, but the sheer obscenity of what she was seeing apparently held her transfixed. She watched in horror at footage of her squatting over my cock naked, awkwardly trying to stuff it into her asshole. I had omitted the bit a few seconds earlier where I had ordered her to do it.

"Turn it off. Turn it off!" she screamed. Claire might not be able to see the video but she could certainly hear Heather's moans coming from the phone as the digital Heather tried to fit my cock in her ass.

"Once you've had your cream," I grinned. It only took a few seconds for her to realise it really wasn't going to be turned off.

"Heather... it's fine, you don't need to... oh!" came Claire's timid voice, before she was cut off by Heather diving forward and lapping furiously at her intern's cream drenched pussy. I couldn't tell if she was trying to go as quickly as possible to make me stop it, or if she thought she could block out the sounds from my phone by losing herself in the act, but she was really going for it. She didn't seem to care that she was lying so far over Claire that the traumatised girl was now left staring up Heather's skirt, or that Claire was now shaking, either from horror or arousal I didn't know.

But the video was getting harder and harder to ignore. I knew it by heart at this point -- Heather had just swivelled around and now her asshole was being pounded. I turned the volume up and up, and Heather's carnal groans and moans filled the room. Much, much faster than the chocolate, the cream was disappearing under Heather's rapid tongue, and soon she was lapping at the folds of Claire's gorgeous pussy, trying to get every last smear of cream.

I knew why she wanted to finish before the video did -- the clip ended with Heather loudly climaxing from her anal pounding, and that at least she didn't need Claire to find out about. Slightly to my disappointment, it seemed she was going to make it. Panting and breathless, she pulled away from Claire's crotch, no trace of the cream left.

"Now turn it off," she snarled. True to my word, I pressed pause and the sounds of Heather's animalistic grunts and moans cut out. Heather visibly relaxed. Only in the new silence were Claire's own quick, harried breaths audible. It seemed her boss's tongue had had more of an effect on her than she would like to admit. Heather suddenly realised that she was still kneeling over Claire's face, and scrambled off the table without so much as looking at either of us.

Claire's face had turned crimson in embarrassment, and her anxious glances flitted between her rigidly tense boss and her own naked body. She got to her knees on the table, following Heather's example now and not looking at anyone.

I could feel the tension in the air, almost penetrating my own glee. I doubted Claire would ever mention the video she'd just heard again, just as Heather would never forget she knew. If only she'd heard how it ended.

Just as Claire was preparing to climb down from the table, in the brief window of opportunity where she was on all fours upon it, I seized the opportunity. Can of whipped cream still in hand, it took only a second to squirt a third blast of the cream between Claire's ass cheeks.

Claire froze stiff, as it dawned on her what had just happened. Heather's cold gaze met mine. I tried to flash her a grin but even I quailed under that venomous stare. Instead I simply brought my phone back up and pressed play, and once more Heather's sordid video started playing.

Heather gave a furious snarl and hurled the nearby pepper pot at my head. I ducked in alarm, but when I looked back Heather was not advancing on me with a knife, but was burying her face in Claire's ass. She obviously didn't want to waste even a second on futile arguing so close to the end of the recording.

"H-Heather, no!" gasped Claire, her face turning even redder than before, mortified beyond reckoning -- I couldn't even imagine how uncomfortable it must feel to have your boss lick cream from your asshole. I brought the phone in front of her view. At first she looked away angrily, but she couldn't resist stealing glances at the footage of Heather loudly and graphically taking it in the ass. Soon she was entranced in a horrified sort of way.

Heather was licking out Claire's ass at a furious pace, but it wasn't fast enough. Just as she was mopping up the last of the white mess, her digital self gave a long pent-up scream of ecstasy and started humping her ass onto the dick she was riding, climaxing passionately. Claire stared on in amazement, and Heather -- the live Heather -- withdrew miserably.

A very heavy silence fell on the room, once the footage was done. Claire climbed down as quickly as she was able to and stood on the opposite side of the room, covering her breasts and pussy with her hands. Heather was standing a long way from her. Neither seemed to be even aware I was there, and none of the anger at me I was expecting was materialising.

It was Heather who broke the silence first.

"Claire..."

"It's fine," the intern replied hurriedly, without looking at her boss.

"What you saw -- that video..."

"I didn't... don't worry about it," Claire mumbled, quickly. Heather gave up, not seeming to know what to say. Claire looked over at her clothes. If she thought we were finished, I'd better step back into things.

"Well I hope you aren't hungry anymore Heather," I said cheerfully. I walked over to Heather's side, ignoring her return to an expression of fury and disgust. It was an empty threat of violence. "It certainly looked delicious."

"You had no right to show that video -- no right! We had a deal!" Heather still had flecks of cream on her cheeks, lips and, to my delight, a small white streak on her expensive red dress.

"A deal which you and Claire broke, as we've already agreed," I replied calmly. I reached out and brushed the stain on Heather's dress, making her recoil from my touch. "Oh it looks like you've made a mess of that beautiful dress! Maybe you should just toss it over with Claire's dress over there, I'm sure she can have it cleaned for you later on..."

She must have known this would happen sooner or later -- as soon as she saw me appear with those plates she probably that before long she'd be butt naked again. But even so, I was astonished at how little resistance she offered to my suggestion. A hate-filled glance, a brief pause where she tried to think of a way to fight back -- and then she was unzipping her dress.

LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers