A Voyeur Pays the Price Ch. 04 (Epilogue)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers

"Heather..?" gasped Claire, horrified at seeing her idol stripping on command like this. Heather turned away as she slid the dress off, whether for modesty's sake or so as to avoid the stares of Claire and I, I don't know. If it was in the name of modesty, she was fighting a losing battle. She was soon stood awkwardly in her underwear, looking anywhere but at Claire.

"What do you think Claire?" I asked the stunned intern. She was covering her own nakedness with her arms as best she could, but the thought of her boss having to do the same must have been completely disorientating for her. This was Heather after all -- she destroyed people who gave the slightest insult. I unhooked Heather's bra and let it fall away, and was met with no protest whatsoever. "She has quite the body doesn't she? Of course you've already seen it on video I guess, but nothing quite beats the real thing..."

Heather was trying not give me the pleasure of appearing distraught, and did nothing to hide her bared breasts -- small, but firm and perky, just as I remembered them. But when I yanked down her panties she couldn't help herself -- she gave a startled jump and covered her pussy with her hands.

And just like that, all three of us were naked.

Claire looked as though the bottom had just fallen out of the world. I had seen her angry, and I had seen her humiliated and embarrassed, but this was something else, something more like fear. If Heather Dean was naked, if she could be made to do that so easily -- anything could happen...

"It's okay Claire," said Heather wearily, evidently sensing her dismay. "Just let him have his fun and I swear one day we will get him. There's nothing we can do for now." If Claire was thinking that actually, there was nothing Heather could do and that she herself was just doing it for her sake, she betrayed no sign of it.

"Quite right," I said, clapping my hands. I chose to ignore the empty comment about them getting revenge. They had nothing. I couldn't stop looking from one girl to the other -- both naked, both of whom had to do whatever I said, and both of whom I owed some payback. "You know Claire, I've just realised -- you haven't gotten your boss a birthday present."

"Fuck off Peter." She didn't seem to be in the mood for games. Well if you're in such a hurry...

"She does so much for you -- gave you your fancy job, pays your salary, there was that time she let you humiliate and molest her male sex slave -- I think you owe her something really special."

"I said fuck off! Just tell me what you want me to do," she spat back sullenly. So be it.

"Heather sit down, on the floor please," I said, still smirking. "Heather gave me a distinctly uncooperative look. "Sit! Where you are. Yes that's it, very good. Now spread those gorgeous legs for us..."

I knew Claire was struggling not to look, to give her boss some modesty and show some solidarity. But just as with the video, she couldn't help herself. Her boss was exposing her vagina for all the world to see, and morbid curiosity was evidently too hard to overcome. Heather actually turned red when she saw Claire stealing a glance, and Claire hurriedly looked away.

"What I want you to do Claire, is make your boss come."

"No!" Claire squeaked. Heather didn't move, she might have been a statue at that moment. "I can't -- she's my... boss!" I chuckled at that.

"I think we passed the stage where that mattered when she was licking whipped cream out of your pussy." She still didn't budge. "Claire kneel down here and plant your lips around Heather's or I'll end her career with a phone call."

Claire looked awkwardly at Heather, who just gave her a little nod without making eye contact. She gave the slightest of groans, and dutifully got into place.

She ambled forward on her hands and knees, slowly, as though she didn't really want to get too close. Her timid hand reached forward to stroke Heather's vulva, as though it would shock her. Heather jumped at the touch.

"Use your lips Claire, not your hands. Who knows, you might even enjoy it." Claire sucked up to her boss so much that I was surprised she wasn't more eager to go the final step and actually pleasure her. As it was she had to make a real effort to make herself brush her lips against Heather's pussy. There was no looking away now -- her face head was nestled between Heather's thighs, and her eyes were inches from Heather's short, light-coloured pubic hair. She had no choice but to take in the full obscenity of her boss's nakedness.

Now more than ever I wished I could record what was going on. I had my phone, but I had technically said I wouldn't. Even so, I was sorely tempted. When would I see this again? A gorgeous, naked twenty-year-old, on all fours, licking out my equally naked sex goddess. I could feel my hard-on straining, and I knew I would have to do something about that soon before I burst.

Claire was running her tongue up and down Heather's slit, slowly and mechanistically, while Heather stared down at Claire's mop of black hair between her legs. The intern couldn't have looked less enthusiastic if she had been licking a brick wall.

And yet, seemingly it was having a considerable effect on Heather. She was suddenly breathing very heavily, and after just a few minutes she was moaning and groaning loudly. I watched on in amusement at the show. Did she think I was stupid?

"Oh God! Oh God!" she wailed at last. She made a show of shuddering, and even arched her back and grabbed Claire's distraught head as her orgasm apparently rocked her body. Claire pulled away as soon as she could, and Heather looked up at me, panting.

"It's a shame, I used to think you would make such a good porn star," I sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Heather replied breathlessly.

"Most porn stars can fake an orgasm better than that!"

"I didn't fake it," she snapped back, stony faced. "Claire made me... climax. Like you told her to."

I looked up and down her naked body. Her nipples, pink and sexy though they were, were flat, and her pussy looked untouched.

This was the perfect opportunity to step things up, but I needed to be convincing. I needed to be angry.

"Heather I've seen you come before, remember? That was not an orgasm." Heather stared at me defiantly. "You lied to me."

"No."

"Did I not make myself clear? You are to do everything I tell you to. And I told you not to stop until your pussy was gushing down Claire's cheeks." Heather blushed again at the phrase, while Claire watched on anxiously.

"What does it matter to you whether I did or didn't? You still got your perverted little show. And besides, I'd get used to women faking orgasms around you if I were you."

"Enough. I've been lenient, so far. Yes, don't give me that look! If I treated you the way you two treated me when I was completely at your mercy then you'd have spent the last six months whoring out your holes every weekend for a live internet audience. But no. I just did it once. And then when your underling broke our agreement, I gave you this chance to set things right again. Seems only fair -- you used me twice after all. But I won't let you disobey me any more than you would have let me disobey you back in the old days." Heather stared venomously at me for the whole speech, her cold, calculating eyes betraying nothing of what she was thinking. "Now, you have two choices -- we can either carry on, with the two of you actually doing what I say, or we can stop, and you can go home and make yourself look presentable for when the police call on you tomorrow."

"I could call your bluff. Do you think the police would take kindly to this pathetic little blackmail thing you have going on?"

"Oh please, we've been through this. The blackmail started in your corner Heather, back when you stripped me in your hotel room for the whole internet to watch. Now which is it to be?"

"You are a horrible little man Peter, do you know that?"

"Which one?"

"We carry on," she mumbled through gritted teeth. As though she had a choice.

"In that case, I'm going to need a penalty to be paid. One of you is going to pay for that disobedience with a special... 'task' I have in mind." This was going to be fun.

"'One of us?' Why should I do a penalty? I didn't do anything wrong!" Claire blurted out indignantly. Heather shot her an annoyed look -- guilty or no, something told me Heather would do anything to avoid stooping to new levels of humiliation.

"Do either of you volunteer?" I queried. Claire shot her boss a pleading look. I knew what she was thinking -- you pissed him off, you should be the one to do the 'penalty.' But she didn't dare say it out loud. Heather must have known this, she was looking away. "I guess not. There's only one way to settle this," I said with a grin. This had worked out perfectly.

"Here's how we'll decide. Claire you're going to have another go working at Heather's pretty little pussy, and just so you don't feel left out, I'm going to make sure you get plenty of... attention... as well. The first woman to come does the penalty."

Claire's expression revealed exactly what she thought of this game, but she didn't say anything. I wondered which thought gave her more discomfort -- having to go back to licking out her boss's vagina, or having me playing with her at the same time.

There was no nod, no signal from Heather to Claire to say 'it's okay, just do it' this time --only a fixed, determined glare at me. Heather obviously had no intention of losing this game, and Claire seemed wounded that Heather hadn't simply offered to take the penalty. Instead Claire just morosely crawled forward again, and this time planted her lips onto Heather's clitoris. She gasped -- probably a good sign.

I honestly didn't mind who won this one -- what I had in mind would be just as satisfying no matter who ended up doing it. So without any real sense of rush, I walked around behind Claire, and knelt before her. And what a view I was greeted with.

Claire was kneeling, but since Heather's pussy was at ground level her back was arched sharply. She'd tried to offset this slightly by splaying her legs, but all that served to do was expose even more. Her bare, naked pussy was lewdly displayed for me -- pink lips slightly open and just a trace of whipped cream remaining. Above it her ass cheeks parted and her tight, puckered little asshole peeked out between them. I leant in to plant a kiss on her lips, and the word 'worship' floated idly through my mind. Her pussy was sweet -- literally in this case. The sugary taste of whipped cream accompanied the sensual feminine taste of her vulva like a fine wine.

An involuntary, muffled gasp escaped Claire when my finger entered her for the first time. Her warm, pink opening seemed a lot more eager than Claire herself, intently focused on the pussy in front of her. First one finger, then two, in and out and in and out until her cunt was welcoming every exploring thrust of my fingers with a satisfying wet grip.

The sight was almost as erotic as the feel of her tight wet hole around my fingers -- Claire wasn't even trying to hide her modesty, not that she could, and the more I stared at the exposed, wrinkled eye above her slit, the more I wanted Claire to lose this little competition.

My occasional glances up indicated that it might be closer than I had thought though. Claire's finger fucking wasn't the only wet sound filling the room now. Clearly desperate not to lose, Claire was devouring her boss's pussy with a ferocity that almost matched Heather's own earlier furious attempts to lick Claire clean, against the backdrop of her video. Heather's eyes were closed but her attempts to block everything out didn't seem to be all that successful -- her cheeks were flushed and now her nipples really were rock hard.

I had to up my game clearly. I slid a third finger into Claire's hungry pussy and pushed as deep into her sex as I could. The dirty sounds of her tongue were briefly interrupted by a gasp, and as my pace increased it seemed she couldn't quite stay focused on Heather's pussy. Small moans and gasps were coming more and more often as I explored every corner of her with my fingers, and if Heather herself was looking not exactly composed, she was holding out a lot better than Claire.

Every so often she would hump and grind onto my fingers with a low groan, before catching herself and pulling back -- only to forget herself once again when she lost focus. Her hands were gripping Heather's waist tight, almost pulling the woman into her. Heather's pussy was blocked from view by the back of Claire's head but if the wet sounds coming from it were anything to go by, it was almost as much of a sodden mess as Claire's was.

I knew I had her when she stopped even trying to resist the temptation to hump my fingers with her hips. She was going to come -- hard -- and I knew exactly how I wanted it to happen. I was already kneeling behind her, already perfectly positioned, so when I withdrew my fingers her gaping pussy was empty for only a second before my cock was sliding into her.

"Oh fuck..." Claire moaned. Tight as she was, her pussy offered no resistance whatsoever and I slid in all the way in one powerful stroke. I gave a quiet grunt and stared in awe at the sight beneath me -- my dick was buried to the balls in Claire's sweet cunt.

Time to finish her. There was no steady build up, no slowly rising tempo -- as soon as I was in I gave her everything I had, smashing my cock into her wet hole as hard and as fast I could and sending ripples through her ass cheeks. I knew I wouldn't last long after everything I'd watched so far tonight, but it was pretty obvious I wouldn't need to. Every stroke elicited a wild squeal from Claire into Heather's pussy, her breasts jiggling in time to my thrusts.

"H-Heather... please..." she pleaded, every word a breathless wail. "I can't... ohh... please... please come Heather... I can't... I can't hold... oh fuck..."

Heather ignored her, and gritted her teeth against Claire's last ditch attempts to bring her boss off and escape the penalty. Claire even brought her shaking hands around and, judging from the outraged expression of shock on Heather's face, stuffed her fingers into the pussy she'd been so reluctant to touch so recently.

"Claire no!"

It wasn't enough. My hands gripped Claire's trembling waist tight, and her gasps of pleasure got louder and louder with every plunge of my rock hard cock, rising to a crescendo, until one last powerful thrust sent her over the edge. There was a second or two of silence as shudders ran through her body, until the dam burst and a long pent up wail escaped her lips. Her whole body bucked and trembled and her cunt lips tightened around me, sending me over the edge. I spurted load after load of cum into her, more than I'd ever known I could hold, and the feel of my balls unloading into her seemed to send Claire wilder still -- she humped my cock furiously, her treacherous body hungry for every last drop of cum.

Heather watched the carnal scene before her with a mixture of disgust and relief. Claire was groaning into her pussy, and her open legs still flanked Claire's writhing body, but she quietly edged backward away from an oblivious Claire. Our eyes briefly met, before she hurriedly looked away.

Claire didn't move once the last waves has subsided -- even when I pulled my dick out of her she remained in place, with her ass up in the air and her legs splayed open, panting heavily. She didn't react when Heather and I got to our feet, nor when I slipped away to grab something from the corner of the room.

Only when I put the bag down next to her head did Claire stir. She raised her head and looked at it for a second, confused.

If Heather knew what was inside it, she didn't let on. Satisfied that she had avoided a punishment, she appeared to be trying to go back into stony, composed mode. She even made a bid for dignity, covering her chest and pussy with both hands and giving me one of her familiar glares, though the sheen of sweat covering her pale, naked body, and her conspicuously wet thighs somewhat diminished this. Claire had almost won, if I was any judge.

But understanding was dawning on Claire.

"You remember this, don't you Claire?" She jolted out of her reverie and got to her feet. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Claire..?" asked Heather softly. She was ignored, Claire was staring down in horror at the bag she'd taken such care to make sure I saw earlier. To answer the question I slid the thing across the floor with my foot. Since picking it up would mean moving her arms and flashing me, she just peered down into it -- it seemed Heather was keen to give me the absolute minimum now that she'd 'won' the game. Her face darkened when she saw the various toys inside.

"Oh Claire, how could you be so..." she moaned, trailing off before she could utter the unspoken word 'stupid.'

"You should have told me! If I knew how badly you'd fucked up I wouldn't have brought him here! I don't see why I should have to carry on with this sordid little show when it's you who stole. You can pay the damn penalty." She meant it too. She stormed over to her clothes and scooped up her panties, apparently happy now to abandon Heather to her fate. Everyone in the room knew what the 'penalty' was going to be.

"Claire, please -- do you think this is easy for me? Just play along for a little longer, I need you to come through for me here..." Heather looked genuinely fearful. I knew it must have balked to be shouted at by an employee, however close, but she hid it well. She was right, she needed Claire. But Claire was unmoved.

"I did play along," she spat. To my great annoyance she pulled her panties back on, and started looking for her bra. "I humiliated myself for the sake of your career, and your mistake, and you still left me out to dry when it came down to it. You could have taken the penalty but you didn't. Well forget it -- I want you both out of here. If you still want to convince the little prick not to report you, you can... you can...whore yourself out in the hallway!"

"Whore myself?!" Heather repeated incredulously. Even Claire looked a little shocked at her own outburst. She had found her bra now though -- I had to intervene.

"Claire, you know you will wreck Heather's life if you stop now," I reminded her lazily.

"She was happy to sell me out, so I'm afraid I don't care Peter. Get the fuck out of my apartment."

"You'll also wreck yours," I added. Claire paused, uncertain.

"I haven't done anything. You can't blackmail me."

"Oh yes you have. You knew all about Heather's scam. You helped her in fact, and you took a share of the stolen money."

"No I didn't!"

I shrugged. "No, but that's what I'll tell them." Claire looked outraged at such an obvious attempt at blackmail.

"Who would believe that? Forget it Peter. Maybe Heather crumbled under your threats but you have nothing on me."

"Oh but Heather would back me up," I replied, as calmly as I could. Claire blinked, and as one we turned to look at Heather. She'd been watching the exchange anxiously, still preserving her modesty as best she could with her arms. I had never seen her look so distraught.

"Of course she wouldn't," said Claire, after too long a pause. "Heather? Tell him you wouldn't." Still Heather said nothing. She just looked at Claire, anguish written across all her features, her eyes silently pleading for understanding. She shook her head slowly.

Claire gave a silent gasp, as comprehension of the betrayal broke over her. She threw the bra to the ground and stormed over to the couch.

LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers