A Voyeur Pays the Price Ch. 04 (Epilogue)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers

"Claire I'm sorry I have to! I've worked too hard to let one little mistake wreck everything!" Heather pleaded as Claire threw herself down.

"Save it," she spat back. "Don't even speak to me Heather."

"I'll make this right, I prom-"

"Shut up!"

"Shall we press on then?" I asked quietly. I'd been aiming to break the two of them up but I never imagined I would be this successful. Heather was proving to be even colder than she looked.

"Do I have a choice?" said Claire, after a long pause.

"I think you know the answer to that."

Wearily, and looking more broken than ever, I ordered Claire back into the centre of the room. Heather slunk away to the wall as if to avoid Claire, but she was paying her no attention anyway. Claire was still not bothering to hide her wonderfully bouncing breasts, but she was still wearing the panties she'd so defiantly put back on. That wouldn't do.

At my command, she slid them off again -- sullen, angry, and in all her naked glory once more. I had her assume the position again, on hands and knees in the middle of the room. Just as she had been before, and just as her boss had been in that hotel room months ago. And, indeed, just as I had been in Heather's office.

"I want Heather to watch," she said quietly as I knelt behind her, taking me completely by surprise. This was interesting. I smiled up at Heather, who didn't look quite so thrilled.

"Claire surely you don't want to be seen like this?" she asked morosely.

"I want you to see what you've done. I think we're past worrying about modesty."

"You heard the girl," I said happily. "Come and take a seat next to me Heather -- you've got a front row ticket."

Heather sat wearily beside me, and stared at the sordid sight before us. In her haste to lap up the whipped cream it was possible she hadn't had the chance to fully take in the sight of her intern's most intimate areas -- the pink, naked pussy still glistening from her last orgasm, the tight, puckered asshole displaying lewdly between parted cheeks. Just like me, she couldn't tear her eyes away, though maybe not for quite the same reasons.

Time to give her a show then.

My finger found Claire's asshole, almost trembling as it did so. The girl tensed at the touch on that most private of places, and gave a yelp of discomfort as I pressed inward. It was an effort to press into her even to the first joint, the constriction was too great.

"Peter for God's sake, use the lubricant!" Heather chastised. A little late to be doing Claire any favours, I thought idly. But she was right, that would make thing easier. I ran my fingers along the length of her soaked slit, spreading her juices into her ass and lathering her with her own lubricant.

"Is that better?" I asked innocently. I inserted my finger into the startled girl's anus once again -- a little easier this time, but still almost unbearably tight around my digit. The look on Heather's face, and the shocked gasp from Claire, suggested it was not. I thrust the unopened bottle of baby oil into Heather's lap with my free hand. "Well this is a job for you then boss!"

When it became clear that I really wasn't going to let her off, Heather did indeed step up -- squirting the slippery lubricant into Claire's ass crack and over my hand. I pressed in and out of Claire's hole, every exploring invasion reaching further and pressing more smoothly than the last.

If Claire felt any gratitude to Heather for this, she didn't show it.

"Ok, ok... enough..." Claire gasped, as my finger worked deeper into her asshole. Her cheeks were covered in goosebumps now, and glistened from the liberally applied lubricant. "No fur- OH!" I had thrust my finger as deep into her as I could -- all the way to the knuckle. Her reluctant anus clamped around me as if to squeeze my finger off, but the baby oil was doing its job. I was just getting started. I decided to give Claire's asshole the thorough finger fucking it deserved.

A deep-throated moan escaped Claire's lips as my finger began fucking her anus as hard and fast as the lubricant would allow, though whether from pleasure, pain, or something of both, I had no idea. Her asshole took the intrusion easily enough at this point, though adding the second finger was much more difficult. Claire bucked and moaned at the stretching in her ass, but soon even the double digits were sliding in and out of her with ease.

I could have sat there for hours, playing with Claire's asshole with my fingers, but she'd gone to a lot of trouble to buy such a variety of toys that I thought it only fitting they were all used. I pulled out of her without warning, and even Heather stared in awful fascination at the way Claire's asshole gaped open at first, before clenching shut again.

"Nice beads," I cried, pulling the anal beads from the bag and parading them before Heather. "Your staff have some kinky habits Heather." The boss looked at her intern in pity, but said nothing.

"Not the beads... come on Peter, surely you've had enough..." gasped Claire, appalled.

"Were you going to make me use these?" I asked her sharply. She couldn't really reply to that. "Exactly..."

I honestly can't remember how long I spent working my way through the bag. The beads themselves took up a long time -- Claire gasped ever louder as they were threaded deeper and deeper into her asshole, and once I made her say 'please' I allowed Heather to remove them -- with her teeth. There were various dildos of different sizes after that, and we got through them all, leaving aside the strap-on dildos. Claire squealed and writhed as each one in turn penetrated her once virgin asshole. Each time Heather would stare in horror at the obscene sight of the plastic cocks protruding from Claire's anus, but she never said a word. Claire too soon devolved into guttural moans, with the occasional snatches of sentences -- I knew painfully well that it was impossible to maintain any semblance of dignity or even coherence when your asshole is being whored out in such a public fashion. It seemed that each time the dildo would slide in that much more easily, as her asshole loosened and became ever more accommodating. That was until the last dildo -- larger than any realistic human penis, complete with a plastic head and veiny black shaft -- was brought out.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed, as the monster fought against her resisting sphincter. Claire's whole body writhed, and her asshole resisted fiercely, but inevitably the resistance crumbled and the huge plastic cock plunged inside her. "Take it out! It won't fit!" she groaned.

But it had.

"What do you think?" I asked Heather, as we stared down at the last dildo, buried in Claire's asshole almost to the base. "Bring back any happy memories?"

Heather considered the sight briefly, expressionless, and looked away. "Take it out Peter," she said at last. She didn't want any part of this, clearly. Well too bad.

"No, I think I want you to fuck her with it first," I replied. Before Heather's inevitable protests came, I pulled out the biggest item in the bag and dropped it in front of Claire's face. The rubber fist was bigger even than the dildo currently protruding from the intern's ass -- black and glistening, the clenched fist at the end was slightly angled to ease the entry, but it was plainly not something that would go in easily. "Either you fuck her with this, or the fist goes in instead."

"Noooo," moaned Claire. I wasn't bluffing -- Claire had bought the thing intending for me to have to use it so I felt no qualms about it going into her asshole. But it needn't come to that.

"Do you want the fist Claire?"

"No!" she replied immediately, seemingly distraught at the idea of having her anus destroyed by the rubber appendage before her.

"Tell Heather you'd rather be ass fucked with the dildo."

"I'd rather have the dildo..."

"No..."

"I'd rather be ass fucked with the dildo!" she screamed. "Just fucking get it over with."

"Claire I'm so sorry," groaned Heather as she grasped the base of the dildo.

"Save it," Claire spat. Heather tried to compose herself and did her duty.

Claire made no attempt to spare Heather from any guilt. She moaned and squealed and thrashed with every motion, no matter how slowly Heather went. After every other feeble re-insertion Heather would stop and look at me, pleadingly, but I was enjoying this far too much to stop. Eventually this became too irritating.

"I want fifty more strokes before you stop -- it's only fair that her asshole gets the thorough pounding that yours did."

"Peter pleeease," moaned Claire. Heather resigned herself to the slog ahead and started rhythmically pushing in and out.

"One... two... three..." I counted, ignoring her.

"Heather was the one who did this to you... Fuck... She was the one you assfucked you... OHHH!"

"Seven... eight..."

"You should be doing this to her!"

"This isn't my fault," hissed Heather.

"I'm paying for your fuck ups, bitch, so don't even speak to me," she cried. Heather paused, her expression unreadable.

"What did you call me?"

"You heard me, bitch -- you never cared about me or my career or my rights -- you just enjoyed having me fawning over y-you, the power. Well you've got it no- OH SHIT!"

Heather, it seemed, did not appreciate being talked down to like that, and had resumed her dildoing of Claire's asshole with brutal force. The monstrous phallus was sliding in and out of Claire's strained anus almost too fast for me to keep count.

"'Bitch' is it? I did everything for you! You never would have been promoted so quickly without me, and we wouldn't be in this if you hadn't invited this prick here so don't pin this on me!"

Heather's words were almost drowned out by Claire's piercing screams. Snatches of sentences and half-formed words punctuated her wails, but soon even they were lost in the animalistic shrieking and screaming. Her whole body writhed and thrashed, but Heather was inexorable. She seemed intent on destroying Claire's anus.

"That's fifty!" I said, after what I thought was about the right number. It was probably more to be honest, but even if not, Heather seemed to take a few seconds to process what I'd said and stop. She slammed the dildo into Claire's ass one last time and jumped to her feet, leaving it protruding from her intern.

Claire didn't even try to speak in between her ragged breaths, nor did she try to remove her dildo. Gingerly, and without a word to break the heavy silence, I did it for her. It came out with shocking ease, and left Claire's asshole, so recently tight and virgin, looking positively cavernous. Her pussy was still drenched. Without waiting for a command, she crawled wearily over to the couch and lay on top of it. She looked exhausted, and more than a little delirious.

Heather paid no attention -- she had her back to the room and was leaning on the table. Her pale white buttocks looked almost as tense as the room felt.

She only turned around when she heard me approach.

"Doesn't it feel good to get that out of your system?" I asked. She did not look to be in the mood for jokes.

"You... you did this."

"No Heather, you did." I was standing inches from her now -- any closer and my cock would be prodding her bellybutton. My mind replayed over and over the awesome sight of Heather fucking her intern in the ass -- all her fury directed at someone else for once. It was electrifying. I felt the now familiar urge to take her there and then, to fuck her so hard all her rage turned to furious passion.

She looked determined not to back away or show any sign of weakness, and held my gaze stolidly, moving only to brush a stray strand of her blonde hair from her eyes. It was genuinely unsettling, but it did mean she didn't notice my hand moving.

Her cold, blue eyes widened in shock as my fingers slid between her legs. I briefly cupped her crotch, still wet from the action of Claire's tongue, until my finger found the entrance to her slit and slipped inside her.

"How dare you-" she spat. She grabbed my arm with her hand but made no strong effort to pull me away. My smile was genuine -- my fingers had missed the tight, wet interior of Heather's cunt, and they weren't the only appendage to do so.

"Oh Heather you're soaking down there," I teased, exaggerating only a little. "You must have enjoyed fucking Claire's asshole almost as much I did." I didn't look over to Claire, still on her couch, but Heather couldn't stop herself from glancing over anxiously.

"You're lying!" Exaggeration or not, two fingers were sliding in and out with ease now, with a magnificently slick wet sound. "And you said only one of us had to do the penalty!"

"Penalty? Heather we both know that hole of yours is aching to be filled with something."

This time she did forcibly pull me out. I even unconsciously took a step back -- evidently I had touched a nerve.

"I swear, I swear, that no matter how long it takes me, no matter what I have to do, I will destroy you one day Peter. All you have is a piece of paper to dangle over me and the day I make that worthless you're going to pay this back a thousand times. One day you'll get a call from me and you'll wish you only had to strip for a handful of people on the internet. You will plead for me to let you off with a mere ass fucking. Your life will be in ruins you lowlife piece of-"

"Heather, please," I said, cutting her off. I made a mental note to disappear as thoroughly as I could after all this -- I was sure she was bluffing but still, she looked pretty determined. For now though... "If you're so keen to fuck me you don't need to wait..." I lay down before her, flat on my back. Heather's eyes drifted down my body, hovered over my ball sack and straining hard cock, and back up my body in disgust. "You can have a ride right now."

Heather seemed briefly to consider the fact that I was lying completely vulnerable before her, with my most sensitive area within striking distance, but only for a moment. Her task was clear. "Do you swear this will be the end of it?"

"I do."

"Swear that unless you leave after this all our deals are off?"

"As you say," I grinned.

"Right..." she sighed.

With a speed that could almost be mistaken for eagerness by someone who didn't know the woman, Heather strode forward and, legs akimbo, squatted over my dick. For the second time, she grabbed it with her right hand and stuffed it inside her slippery wet pussy.

"Heather!" I grunted, trying and failing to maintain my composure. The warm envelopment of Heather's cunt would drive any man to distraction. "I didn't know you were so keen!"

"The sooner... you... come..." breathed Heather, emphasising each word with a thrust of her hips, "the sooner... you fuck... off..."

I was finding it hard to process this at all, given the overwhelming sensation of Heather bouncing naked on my cock. I had not seen this strategy coming but it was probably going to work -- given how recently I'd been coming inside Claire, Heather might have been forced to pleasure me for a long time, had she not been currently humping me as fast as she could.

But in that moment, it was hard not to see this as anything other than an unbelievable victory for me. Here I was, having angry, angry sex with a woman who, though she might detest me, was riding me harder than the horniest porn star. She refused to look at me but nothing could stop me staring at her in awe. Her longe, blonde hair was dishevelled and masking her face, her pale white tits were bouncing up and down, up and down in time to her thrusts, and her thin, athletic body was covered once again in a faint sheen of sweat. I ran my hands up her body, cupped her breasts, and I felt the stiff nub of her nipples hardening again underneath my fingers.

It was neither Heather nor me who spoke first. It was Claire. "It's nice to see you for what you really are at last Heather. Just another slut hungry for cock..."

I had almost forgotten she was there until that -- she was sitting on the couch, still naked, watching the scene before her with a look of despondent disdain. Heather had her back to her, but she still spat back at her intern.

"You know why I'm doing this," she growled.

"Yeah... sure. You sure look like you're enjoying yourself over there-"

"I am not-" she protested vehemently, though this was marred slightly by the constant wet slapping noise of her pussy smashing into me.

"...and you sure seemed to be enjoying yourself in that video. You know -- the one where you're taking it up the ass?"

"Urrghhh! I am done trying to convince you! I don't know why I ever thought you were special. You're just like all the other small minded little girls -- happy to pretend to be independent and self-reliant but at the first chance you get you're whoring out your pretty trimmed bushes. I'm just surprised you haven't had your ass fucked sooner!"

There was an intake of breath from Claire, but she had no response. All through the exchange Heather had not let up, had not paused her furious humping and bouncing on my dick, and the angrier she got, the more beautiful she seemed to me. Heather Dean -- icy and angry and naked, and screwing my brains out. Before she had mustered another insult to hurl at Claire, I grabbed her by both shoulders and pulled her forward until she was horizontal too. There was a second where she stared at my face, inches from mine, in shock, and then I pressed my lips against hers as hard as I could.

Needless to say, Heather and I had never kissed before -- our 'relationship' might be pretty sexual but it really wasn't that kind of relationship. It was a strange first kiss; Heather resisted but I was pulling her toward me and devouring her open mouth with mine. My tongue brushed against her teeth, and all the while she was fucking me, humping my cock, never slowing down. Our sweaty bodies pressed together, her breasts pushed tight against my chest, and Heather began to relent. Her tongue entered my mouth, her body relaxed over me. There was the slightest whimper...

I didn't see Claire until she was standing right next to us. There was a second during which I knew she was there and Heather was still unaware. Claire was tossing aside the bottle of lubricant, looking down at Heather with a look of fury that was eerily reminiscent of Heather's own trademark stare. She was still wearing nothing, nothing except for the pink strap-on dildo from the bottom of the bag, dripping with lubricant.

Heather pulled away from the kiss when she felt me smile, but she didn't turn around in time. Claire's stare met mine, understanding passed between us, and I grabbed Heather's naked buttocks with both hands. I prised them open -- never had I imagined I would get this lucky.

Heather realised what was happening a second before it did -- much too late to do anything to stop it. Claire was kneeling behind her boss and while I couldn't see what was happening, the horrified look of panic, shock and betrayal could only mean one thing -- Claire was forcing her strap-on into Heather's ass.

"CLAAIIRE!" screamed Heather, so loud it physically hurt my ears. She tried to crawl forward, away from Claire, but she was firmly sandwiched between us. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Claire, nooo!"

"What's the matter Heather? Is something wrong?" asked Claire, stone faced. Heather shuddered when Claire drove further into her. She was firmly speared on both cocks, the real and the plastic. I could actually feel the intrusion into Heather's anus pressing against my cock across the thin wall between her two holes. "Now you're going to get fucked."

LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers