A Voyeur Pays the Price Ch. 04 (Epilogue)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers

Claire pushed her boss down so that she was face to face with me again, and while her horrified eyes briefly met mine, I doubted Heather was paying me any attention. Before Heather could try to push herself up again she was jolted forward by Claire's thrust inside her. Heather let out a wail. Again she tried to move but Claire entered her again and again with enough force that Heather was overcome. Eventually she gave up, lay over me with her face pressed against mine, moaning and grunting as her asshole was violated again and again.

For that first half a minute or so, it was like an out-of-body experience. I can't say I floated over the scene or anything (though I would have dearly loved to see the pounding that Claire was giving her boss) but I did feel sort of like a disembodied spectator. An intruder on this private battle between two women who were so recently united against me -- Claire coldly furious and mechanistic in her fucking, Heather a writhing, groaning mess.

And then I was back. The feel of Heather lying on top of me hit me -- her wet, sweaty breasts pressed against my chest, her ragged breath on my neck, her sopping wet cunt still wrapped around my cock.

It wasn't really fair that Claire do all the work...

My hands found Heather's waist, just as Claire's had. I gripped tightly, and drive into her pussy. I tried to match Claire's tempo, plunging into Heather's sloppy cunt in between each of Claire's thrusts into her anus. Heather's groans became deep, guttural and deafeningly loud -- both of her holes were taking a pounding now. Words were completely beyond her in this state, but she didn't need to speak to let us know what was about to happen. I couldn't resist one last tease.

"You know Claire," I grunted, without taking my eyes off Heather, "your boss only comes when she's had her asshole stuffed -- I think you're about to give her a birthday present after all." Heather raised her head at my taunt, and her eyes met mine. All her dignity and composure and disdain was gone -- all I saw in those blue eyes was an uncomprehending animal lust. I don't think it was for me, or Claire, just for release. It was all I needed. For a few seconds the only noise was the obscenely wet sounds of Heather's holes taking their punishment.

Heather achieved her goal -- I blew my load into her cunt while staring into her eyes. Whether it was the feel of my hot cum pouring into her, or hearing me predict that she was about to come, I don't know, but at that moment Heather finally lost it. Her load groans grew into wild screams, her eyes closed tight, and her pussy spasmed around my dick even as it was pumping my cum into her. She gripped my head with both hands, her body writhed, and still Claire did not let up. Heather climaxed wildly with Claire pounding away at her ass the whole time.

Only when Heather had collapsed limply onto me again did Claire halt. She had not taken her eyes away from Heather the whole time, and only as she unceremoniously pulled her plastic cock out of Heather's asshole did she even so much as glance as me.

Heather did not react to Claire's withdrawal in the slightest. She just lay on top of me, breathing heavily, her wet blonde hair strewn across my face. My hands still gripped her waist tightly, and I could feel my own cum trickling from her and down my shaft.

"Happy birthday Heather," I murmered.

Last time Heather had come on top of me, we had lain in this sweaty mess state for what felt like an age, but this time we were not alone. No sooner had I begin to process what had just happened than Heather was yanked backwards.

"I want you out. Both of you!" Claire shouted, dragging Heather to her feet. Heather looked unsteady and disoriented, but a sense of urgency started to return to her once Claire began dragging her to the door.

"Claire... no... my clothes..." They were at the door now, the two naked women struggling. "Claire wait let me get dressed! I'm naked, you can't throw me out like this!"

"Watch me," Claire hissed. I hurriedly started throwing my own clothes back on -- Claire looked like she might try and toss me out naked too given the chance, she didn't look like she would be too bothered about blackmail any more.

"Claire!" Heather was recovering her strength, but not quickly enough. Claire yanked open the door and threw Heather out with one furious push. The door slammed shut, and desperate banging immediately started up. "Claire -- please. I need my clothes!"

Claire scooped up Heather's red dress, and her bra and panties that she had arrived in, and marched into the kitchen with them. I heard the sound of the kitchen bin open and close. I made to follow her, but stopped -- probably best not to. My foot had stepped on something soft -- I looked down and saw Claire's skimpy black g-string. I pocketed it.

"You can fuck off out of here too," snapped Claire, re-emerging from the kitchen. Only now did she seem to remember her own nakedness, and made to cover her breasts with both arms.

"Are you sure?" I asked, eyebrows raised. "I feel like we've really bonded over all of this."

"Get OUT!" she screamed. I guess this was really it.

The door had stopped banging when I reached it. Claire was looking away, looking around for her clothes. Somehow I doubted I'd be seeing her again anytime soon. With a last look at her chiselled naked ass cheeks, I left her apartment.

Heather, it transpired, was not gone. She was stood in the hallway, left hand covering her pussy, right arm covering her breasts. She was looking anxiously down the corridor from which voices could be heard in the distance -- probably down on the ground floor -- but her attention snapped back to me when I emerged into the hall.

"Peter -- please -- I need some of your clothes," she insisted in a hushed voice. She had recovered very little composure from her powerful orgasm just moments ago; her face was still flushed red, her hair was a frizzy mess, and her sculpted naked body glistened with sweat. I toyed with the idea of making her go home totally naked. But then, she had finally learned to ask and not demand...

"I have these," I said, pulling Claire's underwear from my pocket. Heather eyed the tiny, frilly thing with desperate hunger.

"Yes, thank you..." She lurched forward to grab them, but I stepped back. She angrily swiped for them but I was too quick. "Peter for God's sake, please don't make me do this. I need something to wear I'm naked for Christ's sake!"

"Yes, you are," I sighed. This would probably be the last time I ever saw her naked, I reflected. Might as well make the most of it... "If you want these, I want one last show. Show it to me Heather."

"Show you what?" she hissed.

"Show me what you just gave to Claire. Turn around, bend over, spread those cheeks and give me one last look at your pretty little holes Heather."

"We are in a hallway," she muttered furiously. Only when I made a show of walking away did she relent. After a now familiar show of defiance, she gave in and gave me what I wanted. She anxiously gave the stairs another nervous glance, before turning, bending at the waist, and hesitantly prising open her buttocks.

Ahh Heather Dean, I thought. How I will miss you. Her usually tight, clenched anus showed clear signs of the pounding it had just taken, and still gaped open slightly. Her pussy was even more telling, with lips parted wide open and her hungry hole bared as though my cock had just left it seconds ago. Her thighs were drenched in more than just sweat.

Click.

Heather turned around in a rage at the sound of my phone taking one last snap. I smiled sadly and threw the panties out of the open window.

"Nooooo!" Heather barged past me and darted for the stairs, both arms over her chest. I followed behind casually.

"What the fuck? Is that chick naked?" came an echoey voice from ahead. I heard a group of people catcall and whistle, but by the time I reached their door Heather was gone.

I emerged into the icy night air to find Heather crawling across the grass beside the building -- the g-string was black and it was a dark night. She was some distance away, and I didn't even realise she had found them until she stood up, pulling them hurriedly up. She glanced back at me, all but naked, and stared at me for only a few seconds. Then she ran, breasts bouncing in the moonlight, to start what I could only imagine would be an interesting journey home.

It had been a good day.

LaVoix
LaVoix
43 Followers