A Wife's Life Among Savages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,281 Followers

In appearance-vise, Waraka people had very wide jaws and large, round noses. Although they seemed to have, very African looking, tightly packed and coiled hair; their skins had a brownish dark shade. Men's height averaged to around 5'5", and women to around 5'. All the men were very lean and toned due to tackling with mother-nature their entire lives.

Apparels and accessories vice, women wore some kind of skirts made with very flexible type of straws that reached down to mid-thigh. Most women had another skirt-type straw-band around their chests; instead as a dress, it looked more like an ornament since the straws were barely reaching their nipples, and the whole lower-part of their breasts remained uncovered. A couple of teenage-looking girls and children weren't wearing any upper-garments. All the women had circular scarifications, the size of large coins, running the length of their arms, around stomach and across their breasts which Kelly assumed to be the Waraka version of tattooing.

As for the men, they all had piercings across their big noses and had various kinds of sticks going through them. It was bizarre to look at how some sticks had the thickness of a thumb, but the most bizarre thing was what they had for clothes; basically, the men didn't actually wear anything that would qualify as clothes. The only thing that served to cover their nakedness was a penis-sheath that they wore over their manhood. From what she had studied, it was a common apparel among the tribes in that region. They were made from carving out long gourds that grew in the jungle and drying them till the outer-layer become stiff as wood. They were held in place by a small loop of fiber that went around the scrotum. Still, this left their scrotums on display, and Kelly did everything she could not to let her eyes wonder below their waist-line.

Despite been made with materials found in the jungle, the tree-house itself looked much sturdier than Kelly had thought it would be. The floor was a dense latticework of boughs and strips of wood. The walls were made with large segments of tree barks, and the ceiling was made with interweaved sago leaves. Large hammocks hung at different places of the house, which seemed very comfortable and big enough to hold more than one person. Interestingly, there were two hearths, with contributed to the haze of smoke in the house; one at the back and one at the front. From what Kem had explained earlier, in Waraka tribe, the women and men stayed on different parts of the house during day-time, and they had their own hearths; they even cooked separately. Each hearth was a large clay-pot that was suspended over a hole on the floor, so in case of a fire, they could be quickly hacked off and let fall to the ground.

Then Kelly noticed a man, instead of joining others to welcome them, was sitting by the hearth and intently looking at them. When her eyes met his, he quickly stood up. She was a little startled by this and quickly averted her eyes, thinking she might have offended him by looking into his eyes; from what she had studied, some tribes in the world had customs that prohibited women from meeting the gaze of a man. When she lowered her eyes, she noticed that, unlike the other males, he had necklace made of dog teeth and at the bottom, there was a gold nugget the size of a golf ball; she realized it was the object that had started the storm that made her end up in one of the most remote places on earth.

The man was taller than the others and had more hard-muscles which gave him an intimidating look. He slowly approached them and gave another hard look at both Kelly and Jonathan. She felt a shudder running through her body as the man's fierce gaze scanned her.

Everyone quieted down as the man surveyed the white-couple. After a moment, he finally said something, and the tribe members laughed.

Curious, Jonathan asked Kem, "What did he say?"

"He said something like: even though you look like ghosts, you look human and weak enough for him to take on," Kem replied.

"Cocky little bastard, isn't he?" Jonathan said, unamused by the threatening joke.

"Even though he's around 22, he's the tribe's 'fierce man': the one who leads the tribe in fights: the strongest. His name is Leopan. If you want to gain the trust of this tribe, he is the short-cut," Kem said, trying his best to, subtly, informing Jonathan, not to mess with that person.

"I see," Jonathan said, looking at the gold nugget.

Without saying anymore, Leopan went back to the hearth and motioned the group to come in and said something.

"Alright, we are accepted. He wants to treat us for a meal," Kem said, and he looked genuinely relieved that they got invited.

When Kelly tried to sit beside Jonathan, Kem asked her to join the women at their hearth. She understood the reasoning and quickly went to the women's side of the house.

Each side started cooking some kind of meat, and Kelly preferred not to know what kind of meat she was about to eat. While the meat got cooked, all the women and children took turns in touching her white skin and blond hair as if she was the most exotic animal they have ever seen. While some took their time touching her, some touched her and quickly pulled their arm away. Since different parts of the world defined beauty in different ways, she wondered whether they found her appearance either attractive or repulsive.

The women's meal got done before the males, but they took off the meat from the hearth and waited for men to be ready too. There was minimal communication between the two genders. It was strange to see how men and woman, who live under one roof, could act as if they were two different tribes. From seeing the children and a pregnant woman, Kelly knew that most of them were husbands and wives. She knew, as among all cultures, love and marriage exists between these people too, but was intrigued by how they have chosen to spend their family lives.

After the meal, the expedition group thanked the tribe for the meal and presented a couple of machetes and iron-pots as gifts. The gifts were well received and the women even sang an appreciative song as gratitude; iron tools were god-sent gifts for a tribe that still lived in stone-age technology.

They quickly climbed down from the tree-house since they had to setup the tents before dark. Leopan was still giving them the cynical and untrusting attitude, and Kelly realized that, if he really was the short-cut to gaining the tribe's trust, she has her work cut-out.

Kelly and Jonathan found it much harder to climb down than climbing up on the strange ladder. The tribe found it amusing to look at how they struggled to do this simple task. Just before the dark, they managed to setup the two tents and build a camp-fire.

The ridge-tent provided some sort of modern luxury despite them being hundreds of miles away from the nearest town. Since they had brought only, small, foldable camp beds, the couple had to sleep separately.

*******************

The next few days went on as Kelly tried to mix into the tribe to learn about their customs and language. Her dictionary was gaining pages fast as she worked hard to get the tribe's women to teach her their words. Men avoided talking to her or even acknowledge her. In Waraka tribe, men took all the important decisions and, without a word, women followed the instruction. As a result, few words exchanged between even husbands and wives.

When Kelly told this to Jonathan in order to get his help to get information from the males, he said, "Hah! I'm actually starting to like these people. These women know how to behave."

Since they weren't trekking in the jungle anymore, Kelly reverted back to her usual conservative attire. Most of the time, she wore long sleeved shirts and long skirts; pants were worn only when she had to follow the women when they went into the jungle for foraging.

She had tried asking the women many time about the source of the gold nugget Leopan was wearing, but either the women still didn't trust her or they really didn't know; considering how little authority the women had, the latter was the most probable.

As the seventh day of their stay with tribe approached, Jonathan started to get more impatient and started complaining to Kelly about her failing to get information about the gold source. With Leopan avoiding her like a plague, and Jonathan being bad at communicate with the tribe, it was an almost impossible task.

"I'm sorry. But you can see that the men are not talking to me. I don't think the women know about it. It's just we don't have enough time. We have to leave tomorrow to catch the plane," Kelly said sadly.

"Useless, dumb bitch," Jonathan muttered angrily while going to out of the tent.

Kelly felt tears gathering in her eyes.

************

Next day morning, Kelly awakened Jonathan in a hurry.

"Jonathan, wake up. Kem and the guys have already taken down their tent," Kelly said while frantically trying to change into her trekking clothes.

Jonathan just lay on the bed, looking at his beautiful wife peel off her night gown and getting into more conservative clothes.

"What are you doing? Get ready! This is a plane you do not want to miss," Kelly said, a bit annoyed.

Jonathan let out a big sigh and said, "We are not going today."

Kelly suddenly stopped everything and asked, "What do you mean we are not going today?"

"Kem and the porters will go, but we two are staying," Jonathan said.

"Are you crazy? You can't just make plans like that on your own," Kelly said, trying not to be loud.

"I am the man and you will do as I say, woman," Jonathan said out loud, angrily.

Kelly froze from the sudden lash-out.

"I've already talked about this with Kem. He'll come back after two weeks," Jonathan said firmly.

"But...but," Kelly stammered, shaken by Jonathan's anger and surprised by the sudden turn of events.

"It's your own damn fault that I also have to stay longer in this shit-hole. If you have properly done your work, this wouldn't be happening. If we leave now, we might not get the chance to come back again. You know very well I don't back away from a bet. So we are not going to leave till you get me that gold location. I don't care how long it takes or how you do it, I want the source of the location. You've already realized one of your dreams. So if you don't grant me my wish, you can forget about your other dream," Jonathan said while visibly shaking with anger.

Kelly was too shocked to even say something. She realized that, for the first time, she was witnessing the ugly side of Jonathan that had earned him the reputation to be evil and ruthless at work; he was ruthless enough to make young women in the company to offer sex in order to get promotions or avoid being fired. She knew Jonathan has all the cards and she has none. He was playing the game by the book. At least, she was confident that, if given more time, she could get the secret out of the tribe and Jonathan will have to go through the operation when they go back. She had only one option left: accept Jonathan's decision and get her other dream realized.

******************

Even though Kem would be coming back after two weeks, for Kelly, it was kind of hard to watch Kem and the porters leaving. They had been a huge support and strength for Jonathan and her. Now they were at the complete mercy of a tribe that didn't fully trust them. She was upset with her husband for putting them such a dangerous situation, but at that moment, he was all she had; she felt closer to him more than ever.

Once Kem and the others disappeared into the thick jungle, Kelly went back to the tent to go through her dictionary and memorize as many words as she can. She knew that the faster she accomplishes the hard job, faster she would be back at home and probably have a baby.

That night, Kelly went be early. In the middle of the night, she was awakened by Jonathan trying to get on to her cot.

"Jonathan, what are you doing?" Kelly asked, still half asleep.

"It's been more than a week since the last time I had some action. I can't take it anymore. Kem and the guys are not here to hear us," Jonathan said.

Kelly though whether Jonathan remembered how mean he had been to her that morning. Then she wondered, if he couldn't bear to go without sex for more than a week, why did she have to sometimes go even months without any sex? How often had he cheated on her?

As Jonathan started hiking up her night gown, Kelly wanted to ask him whether he wants to fuck her because there aren't any prostitutes around, but decided that it wasn't time to start an argument; they were in middle of nowhere, with only themselves to turn to and depend on. In reality she was also in need of a relief from the immense mental pressure. While moaning, she spread-opened her legs. The cot was so narrow, her legs slid down from either sides of the narrow cot and the heels touched the ground.

Jonathan quickly jumped in between her thighs and entered her.

"Aaaaahhhhh, your pussy is always so tight," Jonathan said before started thrusting his hips.

As Jonathan frantically thrust into Kelly, the frame of the cot creaked and threatened to break apart. She lifted her feet off the ground and wrapped her long, shapely legs around his hips as she started enjoying the pleasure of being loved by her husband. She thought that, at least, in that isolated place, he was paying her more attention, and she would enjoy that delicious feeling more often than back at home.

Kelly felt Jonathan become even more frantic and, by experience, she knew that he was about to orgasm. The pent-up sexual pressure had taken a toll on him and he was about to orgasm within half a minute.

"A little more, honey. Just a little more," Kelly tried to encourage her husband to withstand the pleasure a little more and provide her some kind of satisfaction.

But Jonathan thrust hard into her one last time and released his orgasm.

In disappointment, Kelly let her legs untangle and fall back onto the floor.

"Whew, I needed that," Jonathan said while climbing off of Kelly.

Kelly didn't answer and kept quiet. While satisfying himself, Jonathan had just stirred her lust and left her hanging, thus leaving her even more frustrated.

*****************

The next day, after finishing their breakfast, Jonathan said, "Kelly, I understand it's hard for you since the Leopan guy is refusing to talk to you. The bastard still doesn't trust us. If anyone in this tribe knows the location of the gold, it should be him. But he's a hard nut to crack."

"Yes, I also believe that he's the key. It's just so hard to get his attention, let alone talk to him," Kelly said.

"You know? Last night, I had an idea to get the men's attention," Jonathan said and stopped as if he was reconsidering telling what he was about to say.

"What is it? Right now, I'm completely stuck and open for any idea that might have a chance," Kelly said, seeing Jonathan hesitate.

"No matter where or when, there's one thing that rarely changes in humans... Men will always be men," Jonathan said.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked, puzzled by what he had said.

"I mean, why don't you use some of your female charm to get their attention?" Jonathan said with a little smirk.

"Am I hearing you right? You want your wife to flirt with these...primitive men?" Kelly asked with shock, and Jonathan didn't answer.

"If we just ignore the fact that they most probably might not find a strange woman like me attractive, don't you think you are asking me to play with fire? We are alone here without any protection. This could easily backfire, and we could lose our lives or worse," Kelly said, trying to talk some sense into her husband.

"You know I'm a gambler, Kelly. I see the potential reward rather than the risk; also, Kem left me gun to use in an emergency. I know that you also want to leave this place as soon as you can. I'm offering you a shortcut. You should be glad that I'm more open-minded than other men. You are lucky that I'm giving you permission to use a method that is otherwise unavailable to you," Jonathan said in a serious manner.

"This is not right! This is not something a husband should suggest to his wife," Kelly said out loud.

"I'm not asking you to sleep with the devil. Just show some skin and flirt a bit. I'm giving you a choice. Either you do as I say, or do it your way. We are not leaving till you finish your job," Jonathan said sternly.

Kelly knew Jonathan was doing it again; pretending to give her a choice, but actually cornering her into choosing the choice he wants.

Kelly let out a sigh and said, "I'll try, but let me tell you, Jonathan. This is a big mistake."

"Mistakes are for the ones who lose. I don't expect to lose," Jonathan said, firmly.

"I'll go say good mornings to the tribe and try to do my part. I hope you'll try to do yours," he said while leaving the tent.

Never even in her dreams, Kelly had thought that she would have to demean herself by trying to seduce a jungle tribe; it went against all of her morals, education and profession. But she consolidated herself, thinking, as Jonathan always say, she needs to risk something in order to gain something.

Kelly went to her backpack and started looking for clothes that would serve the purpose. She had come prepared for jungle, not for a honeymoon; so, the best she had was a mini, buttoned, straight skirt and a light tank-top; not that she was willing to reveal any more than that. With her D-cup breasts, she thought the tight tank-top, without the support of a bra, would provide enough cleavage and volume to grab the attention since the women of the tribe normally had B-cup size breasts.

When she approached Jonathan, who was trying to talk with few men, he asked, "Is that the best you have?"

"Yes," Kelly replied bit irritated, knowing that Jonathan was still not satisfied.

After looking at Kelly from head to toe and seeing her nipples poking through the thin material, "Ok, let's see how it works," Jonathan said and, with Kelly's dictionary in his hands, resumed the conversation with the men.

Soon, as Kelly worked with the women, she noticed that what Jonathan had said about 'men being men' has some truth to it. She immediately noticed men stealing glances at her chest. She didn't know whether those stares were filled with lust, curiosity or interest, but finally, she was getting some much needed attention from the men; it felt so wrong, but was better than nothing.

It was hard to spend the whole day with the feeling of eyes scanning her every movement, especially the free swaying of her unbound breasts. She felt as if she was nude, but calmed herself thinking that, for the tribe, she was basically an exotic animal with light skin and a different body structure.

What made Kelly uncomfortable the most was, more than few time, she caught Leopan: the rude and intimidating strong-man of the tribe, looking at her with an intense stare; especially at her chest. His eyes didn't fail to make her shudder each time their eyes met.

By the afternoon, there was a great buildup of very dark, dense clouds, foretelling a heavy storm. For a region that has one of the heaviest rain-falls in the world, storms weren't that uncommon, but very unpredictable; this brewing storm had the characteristics of one of the worst.

By evening, there was an onslaught of heavy rain. Strong winds threatened to rip out their tent, and Kelly was glad that it was properly anchored to the ground.

"I hope they managed to avoid this storm," Kelly said while being intimidated by deafening thunders.

The plane was supposed to pick them up that day, and for the first time, Kelly felt a bit relieved about not being able to get on it.

"Those people are used to flying in these weathers. I'm sure they must have already made it back," Jonathan said while reading something from the light of the kerosene lamp.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,281 Followers
123456...9