A World of Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

I asked him, "Your desire is to go public, right? Would it be that difficult for the two United States governments to negotiate an immigration agreement, with visas and residency and eventual dual citizenship?"

Dr. Wilkins said, "A limited number of people in both governments have been briefed, and an agreement in principle has been reached between both President Obamas on a limited amount of migration, via visas. But who knows how the next administration or Congress on either world will react if it comes down to voting on an actual treaty."

Dr Gower stepped in, saying, "The divergences between our worlds are accelerating, and the biggest political difference between the two Earths is not Congressmen Tucker running for Senate on Earth 1, but actually in the Presidential race this year, where Earth-2's Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders did not even run, leaving Mike Pence and Jeb Bush facing each other in the Republican primaries, while Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren are fighting it out on the Democratic side, so it seems likely that the next Presidents will be different people on the two Earths. Also, It's not like the portal we have can become a means for mass tourism or immigration, anyway. We also don't know if a second portal is simply going to link the same two worlds again, or if we will link to some other parallel world altogether. Two more have been built, but activating them is ultimately dependent on your testing."

"Well, let's get this testing under way, then," Stephanie said.

Both of us had tissue samples taken from the inside of our cheeks, along with a small vial of blood, and we were done.

Dr. Wilkins talked to both of us after the medical technician left. "It is going to be a couple of days before we have an answer. Do you want to head back to Earth-2, Stephanie, or would you like to visit with Steven some more?"

"May I?" she asked, obviously overjoyed at the prospect.

He smiled and said, "You need to be very careful, remember. Your ID isn't valid here, and we wouldn't be able to do much to help if that's discovered. You should also call anyone who was expecting a call from you over the next few days, so you don't get declared missing."

"Do I need to go back to my Earth to do that?" she asked.

"No, I have a phone in my office which is connected to the Earth-2 lab's phone system via a cable run through the portal, so you can place a call to an Earth 2 number from there."

We went to Dr. Wilkins' office, where he had multiple TV monitors displaying several news feeds, each labelled Earth 1, or Earth 2. Four out of every five stories looked identical, but the fifth could be wildly different, from the Presidential race to sports scores. I spotted a high school friend in a pro baseball story on the Earth 2 ESPN feed, but on Earth 1 I had actually beaten him out for a position on the team Freshman year, and he'd dramatically quit playing baseball altogether, and focussed on track instead, and was considered a prospect for the decathlon in the 2020 Olympics. I'd gone on to get a baseball scholarship at BU, although I didn't pretend to be good enough for the pros, and wasn't expecting to be drafted in June. I also realized that I had probably beaten another athlete out of that baseball scholarship, too. And another for JV basketball. More lives affected by having me on Earth 1, instead of Stephanie.

Stephanie called her roommate, saying she was going to be out of touch for a while, and we left to go to my on-campus apartment, with her small suitcase, which Sam Turner had retrieved from her rental car - she had flown in on a red-eye, and had not even checked into her hotel, yet.

~~~~~

When we got to our apartment, Scott was home, and Stephanie immediately ran to him to hug him. "Whoa, gorgeous," Scott said. "Do I know you? Steve, who is this?"

"You won't believe me," I said.

"Try me," he said, anyway.

"She's an alternate version of me from a parallel universe," I said.

"You're right, I don't believe you. You want to explain that a little slower?" Scott asked.

"That job interview I had today? It was a sham. Apparently, Carlson Labs invented and opened a dimensional portal around the time my parents conceived me, and it linked to another version of Earth, one where my parents had a girl instead of a boy. This is Stephanie Mobley. Genetically, they think she's in between being a fraternal twin and an identical twin to me, with gender being the most obvious difference. Essentially, Stephanie took my place in that world, and even dated the other version of you."

"You did?" he asked Stephanie. "For how long?"

"Senior year in high school," Stephanie said. "The other you is now engaged to Amy Sanderson at UCLA, because she's apparently less loyal to me than you've apparently been to Steven."

"Did we... did he ever...?" Scott blushed.

"Fuck? Oh, yeah, sweetie." She kissed him, and melted into him.

"Are we going to fuck, too?" he asked, when she relinquished his mouth.

Grinning, she said, "Maybe later, Scott. I'll be here until Sunday morning, then I have to cross back to my world and fly back to Arizona, which is where I go to school. First, though, I want to take my brother-me for a spin."

"You're going to have sex with your brother?" Scott asked, in a high pitch.

Stephanie nodded vigorously. "Why not? He's a hunk, and I think he's perfect for me, which shouldn't be surprising, considering he's nearly my identical twin, but male. I know he's attracted to me, too. Is this legally incest? Remember first that I am an unknown to this world, not a single record exists of me, so how would they even demonstrate who my parents are, except by DNA test? Nobody would know Steven and I are genetically related, if we don't tell them. Even if they became aware of that relationship, I think a court would have no choice but to rule that my parents and his are physically and legally different people, even if they were the same prior to the worlds splitting, or there would be chaos if more people cross between them and start committing crimes. All that really leaves is the genetics, and I'm not planning to get pregnant by him."

I walked over to her, took her in my arms, and kissed her. Scott looked on, his eyes bugging out. I swooped her up in my arms, and carried her to my room, kicking the door closed behind me and dropped her onto my bed. She giggled, then crooked a finger, beckoning me.

I disrobed as I approached her, and climbed naked onto the bed, lying by her side, my cock solid as a rock. I looked into her identical eyes, as she caressed me, and softly said, "One of us is way overdressed."

She didn't stay that way long, ditching the skirt and blouse, and the light tank top underneath which substituted for the bra she didn't need. Her figure reminded me a lot of Mom's, just enough curves to show she was a woman and no more, although Mom's breasts were a little bigger, apparently from having me.

Given the newly revealed relationship between Mom and Dad, Stephanie's strong resemblance to Mom was even less surprising, nor was my moderate resemblance to Dad. They hadn't been able to resist each other, either. She was down to her panties, and I helped pulling them off of her, winding up facing her shaved pussy, arousal already evident. I kissed the middle of her slit, then extended my tongue for my first taste of a family member. Delicious. A thrill went through me. Despite Stephanie's arguments that we weren't actually committing incest, it sure felt like it.

"Oh, brother," she moaned, as I licked longer and deeper, teasing her clit, getting close, but not touching it directly. "Steve, give it to me, baby, pleeeeease?"

I introduced my index finger to her pussy, seeking her g-spot, and the moment I found it, pressed against it, while giving her clit a lick with my whole tongue. Her back arched, and she came, just a little quick orgasm as much from anticipation, screaming, "Fu... Fu... FUUUuuuckkkk!"

"Was it your Amy who taught you that?," she said breathlessly.

I stopped to answer, but kept my finger moving in her, and moved my thumb lightly over her clit, keeping her rising. "Actually, no. Mine was too uptight to let me go down on her. Are you saying your Amy had experience with oral?" I asked.

"Yes, with meeeeeee!" came out as her second small orgasm popped out of her. "Can we talk about it later? I feel a great big orgasm lurking, and I need your tongue and g-spot both to get there."

I returned to licking her pussy, adding a second finger, and soon brought her to third and fourth orgasms, each bigger than the other. Her hands were holding my head in place, directing me a little bit, and I followed every direction she gave me,

I felt she was on the verge of that bigger orgasm, when she panted, "Fuck me, Steve, hurry!" I climbed up, kissing as I went, and kissed her on her lips, as she grabbed my cock and rubbed it across her clit once before putting it in her. I gave her a quick thrust, and she moaned loudly. I was soon seated fully in her, and her eyes were closed. She spread her legs wide, and they wound up over my elbows and I started slamming into her.

Although she wasn't saying it out loud, her lips were forming, "Fuck me, daddy," over and over. I guessed I must have been bringing back memories for her. I didn't care, she felt incredible wrapped around me as I slid in and out, and I let myself imagine I was fucking Mom, too. God, from ordinary guy to full-blown pervert in just a matter of hours.

I thrust into her faster and faster, and when she slipped her hand between us to rub her clit, the huge orgasm hit her, and she thrashed beneath me, unable even to scream. My orgasm hit, and I pumped hot jets of semen into her, just in time for her to spray all over both of us.

I collapsed to the side, and pulled her into my arms, caressing her back, as the last of her shudders ended. I was still inside her, our groins wet.

She opened her eyes, looked at me in confusion for a moment, before saying, "Steve. You feel so much like him, I'm sorry, I got mixed up there for a bit."

"It's okay, Stephanie. I was imagining you were Mom for a while, too." Did I really say that out loud?

She looked down, and grinned where we were beginning to stick to each other. "Sorry for the mess. I used to think only Dad could get me to squirt. Are all Mobley men like that?"

"I only know two. Still thinking of going after my Dad? Or was there some other part of the family tree you had in mind?" I joked.

"You must think I'm some kind of slut," she said.

I caressed her face, then said, "If you are, will you be my slut? If you get permission to stay here, will you be my girlfriend, and maybe someday when we're sure, do what Mom and Dad did, and marry? I know we just met, but this feels so right already."

"I know," she said, giving me a quick peck. "I hope so, Steve. I don't know if I can bear losing my family twice, and having no way to come back here, if they shut the portal down. Knowing you and your parents are here but out of reach would be terrible. I'm so tempted to just jump on a bus to Denver right now, and never go back, see if your Mom and Dad can establish a new identity for me like they did themselves."

"Mobley isn't actually the family name, is it?" I asked, realizing only then that of course they must have changed it.

She said, "No, but they never told me what it was originally. They said it was in their past, and they wanted to keep it that way. Apparently, Grandpa nearly killed Dad for getting Mom pregnant before they left for Denver. Even if I thought he'd accept me, I have no way of finding him, or any other members of the family."

I broke out in a grin. "Yes, you do. My parents know. We just need to get them to tell you, so if it turns out you can't stay here, you can at least seek them out. Let's Skype them and ask."

"We really need a shower first." Stephanie said, ruffling my already dishevelled hair.

We showered together, trying to keep our libido in check, then got redressed. Scott had left a note, saying, "Needed to go for a walk, boink, boink. Will pick up Chinese on the way back."

I sent Mom a text, asking if she and Dad were available to Skype. She responded with a 7:30 time, that was 9:30 in Boston, 15 minutes later.

The closer we got, the more nervous Stephanie got. "What if they don't like me?" she whined.

I hugged her. "Then it will be just you and me. But I don't think that's likely, okay?"

9:30 arrived, and I logged onto Skype, and initiated a video chat with my parents. Stephanie sat next to me at the kitchen table.

"Well, hello," Dad said. "Who is this lovely young lady? You're not calling us to say you got someone pregnant, are you, Stevie?"

"No, Dad, something much, much weirder."

"What is it, Stevie?" Mom asked.

"Dad, do you remember the old comics you used to read, where they had Earth 1 and Earth 2, to keep the 1940s versions of the heroes around?"

"Yeah," he answered.

Showtime. "Well, it's actually real, and we're Earth 1. Mom, Dad, this is Stephanie Mobley, the daughter of the Earth 2 Jim and Catherine Mobley. She has my birthdate, my Social Security Number, grew up going to the same schools. Apparently a different sperm fertilized her Mom's egg, and she's the result. We both were brought to Carlson Labs, which exists on both worlds, where they introduced us. They opened a portal between the two worlds around the time we were each conceived. They are trying to figure out if our conception is the differing event which split the two worlds, or if their portals did it."

"You're kidding, right?" Dad asked. Mom looked stunned.

I said, "No, Dad, I'm not. If a DNA test were done, it would report that she is your daughter. They're actually doing tests on us to determine the exact moment of our conception, and they expect it will also show that we are midway between being identical twins and fraternal ones, with half our DNA being identical from Mom, since the egg in both conceptions was identical."

"A DNA test?" Mom cried out. "You can't..."

I tried not to grin at Mom's panic. "Because it will show that you and Dad are brother and sister? I know. Stephanie insisted they keep our results confidential, and the labs on both worlds signed agreements to it. Then she revealed, only to me, that you're siblings, and I still love you just as much as before, okay? If it will get you to relax, we just got done making love ourselves. I understand what the two of you must have felt, this undeniable attraction."

"Oh, baby," Mom said. "Was that a good idea? She's basically your sister, moreso if I understand what you were saying about your DNA."

"And you're Dad's sister. Or do the two of you regret what happened, getting intimate, having me?"

"No, never, baby. I'd never take that back, and I've always loved your father. Stephanie, you're being awfully quiet." Mom said. "Is everything alright?"

I hugged Stephanie before she answered, "Yes. No. I... I never thought I'd see your faces again, and now I don't even know what to call you? Should it be Mom and Dad, Catherine and Jim, or Mr. and Mrs. Mobley?"

"I would be honored if you called me Dad, Stephanie," Dad said. "What do you mean never see our faces again? Did something happen to our counterparts on your world?"

"They died last fall, in a car accident," she said in a trembling voice. "I have no family left on my world, that I know of. I am hoping that the powers that be will let me move here, so I can try to join your family, if you'll have me. But if they won't, and I have to stay on my native Earth, will you please tell me about your birth family, so I can find them and try to regain a family there? My parents wouldn't say."

My parents exchanged one of those telepathic glances that used to mystify me as a kid. Mom said, "Our parents are David Samuel and Mary Louise Tucker, of Nashua New Hampshire, although our Dad passed away a few years ago. My birth name is actually Caroline Elizabeth, but we changed it to Catherine Ann when we created new identities as Mobleys, and changed Jim's middle name from David to Mark, too. We have two younger brothers, Samuel Steven and John Thomas. Sam is actually a Congressman now, so I'm sure he'd be easiest to contact. I named you Steven Samuel in his honor, Stevie."

Stephanie and I exchanged the same look with each other. Stephanie said, "Mom, he's not a Congressman on Earth 2. He actually works at their Carlson Labs, in Security. We actually met him today and now we find out he's one version of one of our uncles?"

"Can this call get weirder?" Dad asked.

"Yes, it can. Are you prepared for one more twist?" Stephanie replied. I knew what was coming.

"I guess," Mom said.

Stephanie said, "I seduced my Dad when I was 18. That's when they told me about their own incest, then I engaged in threesomes with them both, when I wasn't dating or at school. I wouldn't mind having the same kind of relationship with you two, if you're willing, and I'm allowed on this world. And based on some things Steve has said, he wouldn't mind, either."

Two jaws dropped. Silence for 30 seconds, as their minds wrestled with the latest information. Finally, Mom said, "I had to take the initiative with Jim, too, Stephanie. And Stevie? I came awfully close to climbing into your bed more than once, the last few years. If you truly want me, I'm here for you, honey."

Dad asked, "When can you get here?"

'Eager much, Dad?' I thought.

Stephanie answered, "I know it might turn out to be pointless, if I wind up on your world and my degree isn't recognized as valid, but I do still have classes on Monday, so I need to cross back Sunday morning and then fly to Phoenix. If the portal is still open when I graduate, I'll try to come back. But I thought you deserved to hear everything even if I don't. Even though you don't really know me, I love you both."

Scott chose this moment to re-enter the apartment, carrying a bag of chinese food containers.. Looking over at the laptop, he saw my parents, and shouted out, "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Mobley!", before coming into view of the camera.

"Hello, Scott," Mom said. "Any messages you want me to pass along to your mom, when I see her for coffee tomorrow?"

He answered, "Just that everything's fine here, and I love her, thanks."

"Well, dinner's here, Mom and Dad. I'll talk to you later, okay?" I said.

"Okay, son. Very nice to meet you, Stephanie." Dad responded, before the call cut off.

"So, how blown were their minds?" Scott asked, as he started unpacking the bag of food, and I got the laptop off the table.

"Shocked, but I think they came to terms with it pretty well," I answered. "We're hoping we can get Stephanie cleared to at least come back to visit with them, maybe even stay here permanently." I carried my laptop into my bedroom and plugged it back in at my desk.

Stephanie found our plates and silverware, and set the table for us, and Scott got out three Sam Adams beers, and opened them up, and we all sat down for dinner.

Scott said, "It's so weird, knowing that you know another me, Stephanie, but I hardly know you. Do I seem different from him?"

Stephanie finished chewing a bite of chicken, before answering, "You do seem more confident, now that I think of it. Maybe growing up with Steve as your best friend, instead of playing with me and Amy as kids, but not having a close male friend until later, had something to do with that, I don't know. You and your mom weren't as close to my parents, for another. I'm not assuming I know everything about you, just because I know another version, either, just expecting you to be similar enough that we'll like each other, too. At a basic level, it's the whole nature vs. nurture argument, except the difference starts because of one childhood friendship, instead of parents. He's at UCLA for totally different reasons than you're at BU, for another thing."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers