A World of Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,937 Followers

The fun came with the reception party/family reunion we held after, when both Grandma Marys were taking turns dancing with Grandpa David, or all three of them together. The three of them left hand-in-hand, too. It looked like Grandpa was about to get some threesome action of his own. The wistful look on my Uncle Jack's face as they left erased any doubts I had left about his relationship with Grandma after his dad died. His Earth 2 counterpart was actually chuckling about it. Totally different reactions, from what on the surface was the same person, because their experiences had not been identical.

This was the first opportunity for most of the counterparts to meet, so they spent a lot of time with each other, comparing the subtle or unsubtle differences in their lives, whether random or caused by the deaths of family members. Amy was huddled with both Scotts most of the night, and it was no surprise when the three of them left together for Scott's new apartment across the city, either.

The two Tucker Families had made sure to make arrangements at different hotels, to avoid confusion about their reservations, and lastly the four uncles left, leaving just Mom, Dad, Steph and me.

Dad said, "You two should be with each other, tonight. I know we've slept as a foursome a lot since graduation, but your wedding night should be special for the two of you."

"Well, Dad, how can I treat Steph to her first double penetration without you there?"

~~~~~

Author's Note: So, what did you think? One of my crazier ideas, perhaps, actually prompted by something a commenter said in response to "Life with Nano" about the nanites in that story being able to communicate with parallel worlds. It made me think about a love story between parallel world versions of the same person, but made opposite genders at the moment of conception. Obviously, they would have had the "same" parents, so it had to be treated as incest, and the rest filled in as I wrote it. And rewrote it. And rewrote it. Ideas were begun and scrapped, changed and tweaked. Steph's cover story of "My parents bought the same house", which was actually one of the last ideas added to the story, could be its own approach to a non-incest version of the story, that maybe I'll write it in the future.