A World of Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

~~~~~

If the Earth 1 Arizona State was the same as its counterpart, Steph's Commencement and Convocation were being held May 9th and 10th on Earth 2, when I was in the middle of finals at BU, so there was no way I could attend hers, even if I could have figured out how to travel to Earth 2 without documents.

I did manage a visit to the Carlson Lab in Burlington, where I used Dr. Wilkins special phone to call Steph to congratulate her, but it only went to her voicemail.

My parents were due to land at Logan just an hour before the College of Engineering's Convocation was due to begin on the 14th, with the University Wide Commencement the next day. So, I knew they'd probably just make the ceremony, but I wouldn't be able to see them beforehand. I tried scanning the stands, but couldn't spot them, so simply hoped they were there to hear my name called. I heard cheers, but couldn't tell if they were friends or my family.

I wandered around afterwards, trying to find them, when I saw Steph running towards me, and she jumped into my arms, forcing me to catch her and let her wrap her legs around me, as she kissed my face over and over. I carried her, towards where I finally saw not only my parents, but Grandma Mary, and my uncles.

I managed to get Steph to stop kissing me long enough to ask her, "How did you get here? Did Carlson set this up?"

"Partly," she answered. "My uncle Sam delivered my visa to me at my graduation, then Dr. Gower helped me contact your parents, so they could pick me up when I crossed over at the new Denver portal on Thursday, then I flew here with them on the red eye through Newark."

My own uncle Sam patted the breast of his suit jacket, as a signal that my documents were there. I whispered, "So have you sampled my Dad, yet?" which she answered with a big smile, then whispered, "Both of them."

In a louder voice, she said, "Want to hear the best news? The two Arizona States are among the first Universities to announce in principle that they are going to honor each other's degrees from the other world, in the increasing number of cases where someone did not attend on both worlds. They have to work out the logistics for people who exist on both worlds, but it looks like my degree will be usable here. Steph Tucker is here to stay, Steve. If you'll have me."

"Was there ever any doubt, sister-me?" Setting her down on the ground, I reached through my graduation gown to my pants pocket, and pulled out the ring box that I'd been carrying for several days, as I dropped to one knee, prompting gasps from Steph and my mom. "Steph, I missed you so much since we said goodbye at Carlson three weeks ago, that I have no doubts about asking this next question. Stephanie Ann Tucker, will you marry me?"

A tear rolled down her face, and she nodded, before shouting, "YES!!", and the whole crowd around us erupted in cheers as I rose to kiss her, even as some of my classmates were trying to figure out who she was, certainly not a BU student. I realized we had to come up with some cover story for how we met that didn't reveal that we were each other's crossworld counterpart, and thus genetically brother and sister, but it didn't have to be today.

Scott, whose Business School Convocation had been the day before, clapped me on the shoulder, and said, "Congratulations, Buddy. On the engagement and graduating."

"You'll be my best man, right?" I asked.

"Try and stop me," he responded.

Steph stepped away to my Dad, and quietly asked, "I'll need someone to walk me down the Aisle, Jim. Would you do me the honor?"

"The honor would be mine, Steph. You're going to be my daughter-in-law, but I would be pleased if you thought of me as your substitute Dad, and called me that, instead of Jim."

"Thanks, Dad." The subtext was clear. My parents understood Steph needed a cover story, so embracing her as their would-have-been daughter was out. At least in public. Daughter-in-law would have to do.

~~~~~

Mom, Dad, Steph and I went briefly back to their hotel, where they had gotten adjoining rooms, originally so I could stay the night there, now for Steph and me. I hung up my graduation gown, since I would need it the next day. We then went out for dinner, to congratulate both Steph and I for graduating, when we ran into Scott and his parents, doing the same, so we got moved to a larger table, and ate together.

We introduced Steph to Carlos and Gloria Jimenez as my new fiancee Stephanie Tucker aka Steph. The hiccup came when Carlos asked, "So what did you major in at BU, Steph?"

Stephanie had clearly already thought through her answer. "I actually graduated from Arizona State, Mr. Jimenez, but on Earth 2. I met Steve at Carlson Labs several weeks ago. You see, my parents bought the same house in Denver the month after I was born that Steve's family did here, and differences started showing up in the neighborhood and spreading from there, which is what Carlson was investigating, looking for any difference that predated the portals opening. I actually know your counterparts on Earth 2, and dated their Scott in High School. He's actually engaged to Amy Sanderson there, and went to UCLA instead of BU, apparently because Steve wasn't in his life, where I was closer to Amy. Carlson brought me to the lab on the same day as Steve, investigating those differences, and we hit it off, obviously, since I am transplanting myself to another world for him. I don't have much family back home, since my parents died last year, in case that was going to be your next question. Besides, with the new portal being in Denver, I still ought to be able to cross back to visit my grandparents, from time to time."

Holy shit! Every word of that was essentially truthful, but by emphasizing the home purchase, she left the impression that her parents were a different couple. The home purchase certainly occurred after our conceptions, so were philosophically made by different people. She should have gone into advertising! Or maybe politics.

"I'm so sorry, Steph. Were our counterparts of much help, when your parents died?" Carlos asked.

"My parents were not as close with them as Steve's seem to be with you. For me, Scott was a neighborhood kid I played with when we were young, then dated in High School, not the lifelong friend that yours has been to Steve. Amy filled that role for me, and her parents were very helpful, keeping an eye on my parent's house while I finished college, and so forth. They're now helping me sell it, since I plan on living here. Of course, the two Earths have to agree on a monetary exchange policy, so I can transfer my money here."

We wrapped up dinner, then parted ways, because we were at different hotels. The four of us returned to ours, and entered our specific rooms, with the connecting doors closed so far. I grabbed Steph into an embrace, kissing her hard. Damn, I'd missed this girl! She pulled away from me, though, and teasingly said, "Not so fast, stud. Your path to a reunion fuck with me goes through Mom. I had Dad, she gets to have you, that was the deal I made with her two nights ago."

"Is this where the stud part comes in? I feel so used." Of course, the grin on my face told her I was kidding.

"Only question, Stevie, is do you want her one-on-one, or are you ready for a foursome with our parents?"

"Oh, so they're 'our' parents, now?" I asked.

"Damn straight," she answered. "That little routine about Dad being my father-in-law and substitute Dad at the Convocation was for public consumption, but it echoes another conversation we had before that, when they both told me to consider myself adopted, at minimum, full daughter status preferred. So I'm trying to think of them as my second parents, not just yours, while keeping my first parents distinct in my heart and mind."

"What you whispered at the Convocation, about having them both. You made love to Mom, too?"

"Ooooooh, yeah. If anything, she's even hotter than my first Mom, maybe because she's been holding in her feelings for you. She even hinted at maybe buying a strapon we could use on each other, and my Mom would have never thought of it. Expect a pretty wild ride. You still need to decide - two per room, or four?"

"Four." If I hadn't had the experience of the threesome with Scott, my answer would probably have been different, but that had been so hot, it made up my mind.

Steph opened our half of the connecting door, and knocked on the other and waited. Dad answered it, nude, his erection bobbing in front. It came as no surprise that his cock looked like mine, except circumcised. Also wet, at the moment, so he and Mom must have started without us.

"He's in," Steph said, flowing into Dad's arms, as he gave way to let me into the room. He started undressing Steph as I passed by them, and looked for Mom.

She was on the King bed, already naked, and my cock finished filling up as I took her in, and she called, "Come to Mama, baby," as she extended an arm to me, with a curled finger, and I flashed to Steph making the same move just weeks earlier. She had just a little more curve than Steph, mostly in her breasts, and was equally gorgeous in my eyes. Or maybe I'd been attracted to Steph in the first place because of her resemblance to Mom. I didn't think it mattered, since it looked like I was going to get to have both of them.

I took another item of clothing off with every step, until I knelt onto the bed before her, naked, and rock hard. She reached a hand and grasped my cock lightly, just stroking it. "Are you ready for me, Stevie?"

I nodded, then said, "Mom, I've been dreaming of this for years, but especially since that Skype call the day I met Steph. What do you want me to do?"

"What did you dream of most, baby?" Mom asked. "You pick round 1, I get to pick round 2."

"My hottest dreams were always of us in a 69, you on top," I chose. Those were the ones where I'd wake up and come the moment I even touched my cock, I was so turned on, and the easiest to imagine while dreaming, as I was already on my back.

Patting the bed, she said, "On the bed, then, and leave room for your Dad and sister, too."

We settled into position, and I watched in awe as Mom lowered her pussy down to my mouth, just as she took her first swirling licks of my cockhead. Dad and Steph settled into the identical position beside us, and I gave Steph's hand a quick squeeze, then focussed on making Mom feel as good as I possibly could, licking along her lips, then sliding my tongue between them, tasting her, not the same as Steph, they weren't clones after all, just closer than most mothers and daughters would be without the reinforcement brought by Dad's genes. Biologically, anyway. We were now all a lot closer than parents and children usually get.

Mom licked me from the head down to my balls, which she sucked into her mouth, licking around them with her tongue, then worked her way back up, sucking lightly along the underside. When she got to the crown, her tongue went around and around, then pressed hard against the frenulum, and my back arched from the intense sensation.

My first lick across her clit caused a small shudder to likewise race through Mom's body. I focussed there for a little while, before moving off to explore other parts of her pussy. I introduced a finger, seeking her g-spot, finding it just as sensitive as Steph's. I pressed against it, and returned my tongue to her clit, and her moans around my dick caused shivers up my spine.

Mom took me into her mouth, her tongue still whipping around me, and gradually pushed more and more of me inside. I felt myself contact the back of her throat and she just pushed me through, into her throat. Smoothly, no gagging at all. Her tongue still squiggling along the shaft. Lift up, breathe, swirl with the tongue, back in. I felt my orgasm racing towards me, but tried to focus on her to keep from coming.

I worked Mom up more and more, until I pushed her over the edge, and she shuddered over me for a full minute, while I tried to keep my tongue on target to keep her orgams going.

Steph shuddered beside us in the same way just a minute later, then I heard Dad grunt, as he came into her mouth. I wasn't far behind, but shot my load down Mom's throat.

"Round 2," Mom called, when she pulled off of me. "I want you doggy style, baby." I had not lost my erection, so rolled out from under her, and then knelt behind her. I rubbed my cock through her labia, and slid into my mother's pussy. She felt just like Steph did, unless I was just fooling myself about that. Still, it was Mom's pussy, the pussy a guy wasn't supposed to be in, ever. But then, I wasn't supposed to have been in my sister's pussy, either. Both taboos had been thoroughly shattered by Steph coming into my life, but I had to admit that I still got a thrill from being in forbidden territory.

I was thrusting at a moderate pace, but Mom was thrusting back into me to speed me up, so I started to increase my pace. Dad was fucking Steph in Missionary position, and the angelic smile on her face told me he was doing a really good job on her. We made eye contact, and she blew me a kiss, saying, "You look so sexy fucking Mom, Stevie."

I had to admit, "So do you with Dad, Stephie."

Mom's ass was slapping back into my thighs, as we fucked faster and harder every minute, She reached under herself to stroke her clit, as I reached under her to twist both nipples, and Mom exploded, squirting all over me, her pulsating muscles bringing me to my second orgasm. I shot again and again into her pussy. I heard Steph and Dad go over the edge together, and she also squirted. Good thing we had the second room with a dry bed. This one was going to be soaked. I finally understood why Mom always seemed to be washing sheets at our house.

Dad got up to use the bathroom, and Mom pounced on Steph, getting into a 69 with her, looking to lick the sperm out of each other. I watched, fascinated, as I saw what I'd only ever seen in porn before. It was so much hotter, because I loved both of these women, took joy from their joy. They rolled over, so Steph's pussy could drip sperm into Mom's mouth next, and I wound up beside Steph's ass, watching Mom's tongue burrowing for jizz.

I was hard again before I knew it, and lined myself up behind Steph, and thrust myself in, squeezing some more of Dad's come out into Mom's mouth. Sloppy seconds, again, but the terms had been set - I needed to fuck Mom first, which meant that Dad got Steph again before I did.

Dad came back from the bathroom, took one look at us, and under his breath said, "I wish I was still that young." Looking at him, he was only half-hard. Steph came twice before Dad got hard again, but once he did, he pushed Mom's legs up, got his hands under her ass, and lifted Mom's midsection and Steph as well, before sheathing himself in Mom's pussy, leaving Steph just enough room to continue licking her and him, as he thrust in and out.

The four of us were rocking the bed pretty good. Thankfully, it wasn't attached directly to a headboard, or we would have been whacking the wall pretty hard. Dad and I got into an alternate rhythm, where he'd press in as I'd pull out, and vice versa, and our two ladies were almost sliding across the bed between us, their arms wrapped around each other to bind them together.

Mom and Stephanie were trading orgasms, almost constantly. Before one would stop, the other would start again. 20 minutes passed like this, before I came for the third time, and almost blacked out, it was so intense. Dad lasted maybe another 10 before he pulled out of Mom and sprayed his cum all over Steph's face, shoulders and back.

Both rooms featured large enclosed showers, instead of tubs, so the four of us washed off together, all too sensitive to play any further, just washing off all of the sweat and cum, male and female, so we wouldn't carry it into the clean bed.

I was asleep so fast I couldn't tell you what order we arranged ourselves, but when I woke up in the morning, Mom was asleep atop me, while Steph was cuddled up to Dad on his side.

~~~~~

After that, Commencement was almost a wind-down, rather than the culmination of four year's hard work. Then packing up the apartment, so things could either be shipped back home or donated to charity or the next tenants. I wanted to be home in Denver now, with my expanded family, With Scott still next door, showing Steph my Denver, to see if anything was really that different for her. To get started on our life together.

~~~~~

Arriving back in Denver, we were unloading the suitcases and boxes that I had checked as baggage, when my Amy walked down the sidewalk towards us. "Hey, Steve, congrats on graduating BU." Steph walked out of the house to grab another box, and Amy asked, "Oh, hello. who's this?"

'Put the claws away, Amy,' I thought. "Amy, this is my fiance, Stephanie Tucker. Steph, this is my neighbor and former girlfriend, Amy Sanderson. Amy, Steph is from Earth 2, and lived in this house on that world. She actually knows your counterpart there."

"Earth 2? You believe that hogwash the elites are trying to use to distract us from the world's real problems? Jeez, Steven, I thought you were smarter than that. Hmph!" And with that, she turned around and walked back to her house.

"Nice to meet you, Amy!" Steph called out. To me, "Wow she's so different than my Amy. Mine can't wait to meet you."

~~~~~

Bridging the wired telephone systems of the two worlds turned out to be easier than its Internet, given how many years the transition from IPV4 to IPV6 had already taken. Making cellular service work across both worlds was still going to take a while, though, and you had to know the wired number of your destination, but you could now make calls, although the toll was quite high, due to a limited number of lines going through the Denver portal.

Mom and Dad were able to call the Earth 2 Tuckers, and get reaquainted to them, too. And Steph was able to stay in touch with some of her friends, including asking her Amy to be maid of honor.

~~~~~

We married on September 24th, in a very small ceremony in Denver. Visas were arranged for the Earth 2 Tucker family, as well as the Scott and Amy from that world. Steph had already explained to them who she and I are to each other, and that they would see duplicates of my family, and especially of Scott. They seemed to take it well, at least until Amy was actually face to face with a second Scott, and she started giggling. Steph asked, "What the hell, Amy?"

I overheard Amy's whispered answer, "I always wanted to fuck twins." I could never have imagined my world's Amy having said that. Hell, she was still in denial that Steph was even from Earth 2, insisting that I was trying to trick her, so we simply hadn't invited her. Although if they happened to "bump into" each other before Amy 2 went home, that could be really funny.

My Uncle Sam was serving as our officiant, another way he differed from his Earth 2 counterpart. He had gotten licensed to perform marriages when he was a Congressman. I stood in the gazebo in my parents' back yard, as Uncle Jack walked my mother to her seat, then my eyes widened when Grandpa David walked both of my Grandma Mary's to their seats, arm in arm, and continued holding hands with them both after they sat. It took me a moment to realize which Grandma was which. Although Grandma Mary from Earth 1 had lost the sad look in her eyes with my parents' return to her life, the weight she had lost after her husband's death was still apparent, in comparison to the Earth 2 Mary.

Then my Scott walked down the aisle, escorting Steph's Amy, and I glanced over at the second Scott, who still looked a little lost watching them together. They joined me and Sam in the Gazebo. Dad walked Stephanie down the aisle, and my heart soared. He gave her away to me, and she stood facing me, the loveliest smile on her face. We spoke the usual vows, and were husband and wife. It felt like it went by that fast, before the perfect moment when I took her in my arms and kissed my wife.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers