A World of Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

"You said 'weren't as close' - did something happen?" he asked.

"My parents died last fall, Scott."

"I'm so sorry, Stephanie," Scott said. "That explains why you want to move here permanently, not just because you've got the hots for Steve?"

She smiled at me, before answering, "Steve plays a big part in it, but I want to be in all three of their lives, if I can, and they seem willing to let me. I'd like a chance to get to know you better, too, Scott." Her hand on his leg reinforced the message that she meant that sexually.

The yawn that burst out from her shortly after told us that nothing was going to happen tonight, though. "Sorry. I took the redeye from Phoenix, a world away, and it's been an exciting day, to boot. I've got to get some sleep before I faceplant into this chow mein. Is it okay if I sleep in your bed, Steve?" It was about 11 by now.

"Of course, Stephanie. So long as you don't hog all of the covers. I'll be there in a bit, myself."

As she walked towards the bedroom, she said, "Steve, Scott, please call me Steph, or even Stephie, like my parents do. I noticed yours call you Stevie. Some things don't really change, do they?"

"Good night, Steph," we both said.

Scott and I chatted for a little while longer while we put away the leftover Chinese food and cleaned up, avoiding the elephant in the room which was Steph's intentions towards him, and finally I said good night to him too, and slipped under my covers behind Steph, and spooned her, whispering, "Good night, sister-me."

~~~~~

Saturday morning, I awoke, and Steph was already out of bed, and I found her at the kitchen table, talking with Scott, coffee mugs in both of their hands. I walked over and gave her a quick kiss, before pouring my own cup and joining them.

Steph said, "Scott and I were just comparing notes, on my experiences with my world's Scott and Amy, and his with you and Amy, and we're agreed on one thing. Your Scott and my Amy became more confident because we were in their lives, than their counterparts did without an early friend of the same gender. It would be interesting to see what would happen if we got all four of them together."

"Your Scott and Amy are engaged, and our Amy has a boyfriend at UCLA who's not me," Scott pointed out. "Are you trying to mess with that?"

"Just speculating, I guess," Steph answered.

"Maybe speculate on how we can spend the day?" I asked.

Steph grinned mischievously. "I was thinking doing some sightseeing with both of you, a nice dinner, and then play it by ear for the rest of the night." I didn't think it was going to be our ears she wanted to play with.

So that's what we did. We gave her the student budget tour of Boston, with hot dogs at a food cart for lunch, then University Grill and Pizza for dinner, ordering Greek dishes instead of the Pizza.

Back at my apartment, my nerves were getting the better of me. Sure, I'd been Scott's friend since childhood, but we'd never been involved in a threesome together in all of those years. A couple of double dates with girls we weren't yet having sex with, and that was it.

Steph read my mood instantly, taking me aside to say, "I think you know I want to make love to both of you tonight. I would love it if you would do me together, but if you're not comfortable with that, I'll take Scott to his bedroom and just do one on one with him, then shower before I come back to you. It's up to the two of you." She then went into Scott's room, and apparently had the same conversation.

When they came out, he looked at me and said, "I'm willing, if you are."

Put on the spot, I could only answer, "Fine with me."

Steph pouted, and said, "I know that's probably just nerves talking, but it would help if you both were a little more enthusiastic about this."

I answered her by throwing her over my shoulder, squealing, and carrying her into Scott's bedroom, which had a queen bed instead of my double. Clothes started flying all over, as we quickly got naked, and into bed. Steph was on her side, facing Scott, while I was spooned behind her.

He was kissing her, and fondling her nipples, while my hands roamed along her back, and I slipped a hand between her legs from behind to rub my fingertips along her pussy lips, which were already wet and slippery. Suddenly, I felt Scott's hard cock graze across my hand. I managed not to flinch, and was bold enough to take him in hand and guide him into my sister-me's pussy, then withdrew before he thrust himself inside. The look he gave me over Steph's shoulder was priceless. "Geez, Steve, I can't believe you did that," he said, before beginning to moan as Steph started squeezing him with her muscles.

I climbed further up the bed, and presented my cock to her mouth, and she twisted slightly to gobble it in, as Scott watched us in amazement. Gradually, we shifted position so Steph was on her back, Scott kneeling at her torso, his hands under her ass, fucking into her from that angle, while I straddled her chest and thrust into her mouth, the bottom of my thighs scraping across her nipples as I did so.

Steph was taking every stroke we gave her, and moaning up a storm. She screamed around me with her first orgasm, then tried to pull me into her throat, but the angle was wrong. She directed me to turn around, so I was kneeling behind her head, which she leaned back, and I was thrusting into her mouth, and soon her throat, until I was resting my balls over her eyes, then withdrew to let her breathe and repeated it.

I was now face to face with Scott, and our eyes met. He didn't have to say a word, but I knew what he was thinking. Yes, we'd seen each other naked before, having taken gym class together often enough, but we'd never seen each other's erections, never mind having any contact with them. Yet here we were, fucking the same girl, my sister-me to boot.

We were both grunting as we slammed our cocks into Steph, and she was moaning just as loudly. I reached down and pinched both of her hard nipples, and she came again. This time the vibration from her scream pushed me over the edge, and I began to cum, into her throat, into her mouth, and all over her face as I withdrew my spurting cock to keep from suffocating her.

I heard Scott grunting, too, and realized he was cumming into her as well. He collapsed to his left when he was done. I spun around, and lay beside Steph, and sucked one nipple into my mouth, and slid my fingers over her clit, to extend her orgasm, or maybe I just started a new one, for she quivered beside me for the next minute before she finally collapsed.

Yes, I wound up with some of Scott's jizz on my hand, but that didn't bother me. Not like licking Steph's pussy would have. Thankfully, she didn't ask me to. I had regained my erection in the process, though, and slipped myself between her legs, and gratefully took sloppy seconds.

"Oh, brother, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted, as Scott watched us. My semen still coated her face, but she didn't seem to care, even smearing it into her skin at one point. Scott soon had another erection himself, and Steph took it in her hand, and started giving him a handjob, to bring him to full hardness. This is when I realized that he is about an inch bigger than I am, not an ego thing, I just hadn't known it. I was thrusting quickly, determined to bring Steph a third orgasm, which soon hit her, causing her to scream my name. When she calmed, she said, "doggy next," and we switched positions.

Steph had already sucked Scott's cock into her mouth by the time I got behind her. Her pussy was dripping onto the comforter, as I slid back into it, and grabbed her hips. As I thrust, it pushed Steph more and more onto Scott's cock, and he moaned more and more.

I reached around Steph's hip to rub her clit, and reached another hand to tweak a nipple, and she pulled off of Scott to scream, "Fuck me, Steve! Harder!" which I tried my best to oblige. She went back to sucking Scott, and soon it felt like I was driving both of our cocks into her, without Scott thrusting at all. In. Out. Push. Pull. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I started chanting, and began to gush into her again. As I fell away, Steph began deepthroating Scott's cock with her tongue reaching out for his balls, which she was also squeezing with her hands, and he soon screamed out as his balls unloaded into her throat. She kept him there until he finished, then pulled off of him, gasping for air.

We were all wiped out, and spooned together, Scott in front of Steph, me behind. Sleep washed over all of us, and we were out.

~~~~~

Sunday morning, Steph and I went back to Carlson Labs. We were greeted by Dr. Wilkins again, and taken back to the same conference room, where Sam Tucker and Dr. Gower were again waiting for us.

"So what's the verdict, Doctors?" I asked, as we sat down. "Before, or after?"

Dr. Gower answered, "You were conceived before the portal opened, about 20 to 24 hours before, so we will be proceeding with additional portal openings. But what the geneticists don't understand is the degree of commonality in your DNA, not just between each other, but between your own DNA strands. They can think of only one reason for it. Your parents must be related. Do you know how closely?"

Stephanie quietly said, "They're siblings." which brought small gasps from both Doctors, but not her uncle Sam. "That's the reason I insisted on the confidentiality agreement, to keep Steve's parents from getting prosecuted based on that DNA test. It must remain their secret. You cannot reveal this fact to anyone, and I would like all copies of that genetic analysis turned over to us."

Dr. Wilkins tried to intercede, saying, "Your names are not attached to the analysis in any way. But we still need it as proof that two different individuals were conceived from a single egg the day before the portal was opened, in order to get governmental approval to open more portals. That was part of the consent agreement you both signed. People who look closely will see the incest, but it won't be connected to you, and it only reduces the differences between you, it doesn't eliminate it. Your parents' secret is safe, I promise you. Beyond the test being needed by the labs, it's none of our business, in our opinion. The other good news for you is that neither of you seem to have inherited any dangerous recessives in all of this, which is the biological argument against incest."

Dr. Gower said, "Except for those of us in this room, nobody but the two President Obamas knows your identities in connection to these tests, and they have classified them as Presidential Secrets visible only to them. That is so that they can issue you both the very first visas for travel between our worlds, along with green cards and an expedited path to citizenship, as a reward for helping us resolve this dilemma. The Presidents will be going public about the two Earths in about a week, after Congress is briefed. Sam will help you coordinate that contact with the Earth 2 administration, and his counterpart on Earth 1 is actually being briefed to be your contact, Steven, and both of them are being nominated as co-heads of a joint InterEarth Immigration Agency, separate from the two INS agencies, which would handle those issues going forward."

I said, "We'll need to talk to this Mr. Tucker in private about that, then. Is there anything more, Doctors?"

They both said no, and left. Sam asked, "So why the added secrecy? What couldn't you say in front of the Directors? I have a guess, but why don't you tell me?"

I took Stephanie's hand, and said, "What we didn't want to say in front of them, is that before they assumed new identities to hide being siblings, our parents' birth names were Jim and Caroline Tucker. Your brother and sister... uncle Sam. My Mom even gave me the reverse of your first and middle names, Steven Samuel, to honor you, or maybe Congressman Tucker, it's still pretty confusing."

"I know, Steven. Not just about it being confusing, but about being your uncle. I've actually known about being related to you and Stephanie since the Earth 1 David Tucker died. But I didn't know whether either of you knew about your own parents and didn't need anyone else to know, so I've kept my mouth shut. Nobody else at Carlson knows we're connected. Once Stephanie admitted that your parents are siblings, I knew I needed to get you alone as well."

Steph said, "My full name is Stephanie Samantha, so I'm kind of named for you, too. So, my grandfather is still alive on Earth 2? Were we somehow involved in that difference, too?"

"Yes, you were. That's how I discovered we were related. Steven, do you remember a baseball game during your Freshman year when a man in his later 50s had a severe heart attack in the stands, and died before the paramedics could get to him?" I nodded, then Sam continued. "That was your grandfather. My father did not attend that same game on Earth 2, and when I compared the lineups, there you were, on only the Earth 1 team. My Dad also had a heart attack that day, but survived it, because he was at work instead, and someone was trained to use one of those portable defibrillators."

"And you think my grandfather was there because I was?" I asked. "I thought my parents had hidden from him?"

Sam nodded and said, "Both labs were monitoring a bunch of different Denver families including yours in those years. In fact, that's why we bought a facility in Denver, as a base, to investigate the cluster of divergences that were happening there. So, when only the Earth 1 version of my Dad died at one of your games, I figured that he must have had some connection to you, so I challenged my own Dad on what connection he had to the Mobley family, but only mentioning Stephanie, and he admitted who they were and that he had located your parents in Denver about 6 months after you were born, and there is no reason to think that it wasn't the same way on Earth 1. He made no contact, just kept monitoring your family from afar, so he could reassure my Mom that you were all okay, without telling her where you were."

Stephanie took a deep breath, and asked, "If I showed up on Grandpa and Grandma's doorstep, what kind of reception could I expect to get?"

Sam smiled, and reached to put his hand over ours, across the table. "An opened armed one, dear niece. Man, it feels good to call you that, finally. The deaths of your parents almost crushed Mom and Dad. He blamed himself for his anger at them all those years. The only reason he didn't immediately make contact with you is that he didn't know if you knew your parents' secret, and didn't want to hurt you with it, if you didn't. When you didn't show up on your own, we both thought you simply didn't know, or didn't want to talk with us. I was pushing him to make contact anyway, but he kept saying no, and because of my position with Carlson, I couldn't make contact, until now. And still I struggled with whether to tell you I am your uncle."

Stephanie shrugged. "I only knew half the secret. I knew my parents were brother and sister. The part I didn't know was their birth names, until I begged Steves' parents for them on Friday, and we then realized who you were to us. Sam, there are two favors I need you to do for us. The first is to take Steve and I to see my Grandpa and Grandma today on Earth 2, before I have to fly back to Arizona at 5."

"My pleasure, Stephanie," Sam said. "And what's the other favor?"

"Two more, actually. First, please call me Steph or Stephie. The latter is a nickname my family called me, and you qualify. Last, I want to legally change my name to Stephanie Ann Tucker, and have my birth certificate amended to show James David Tucker and Caroline Elizabeth Tucker as my parents, along with those changes being reflected on my IDs for both Earths, once they're issued. I don't care that people might figure out they were brother and sister, and that will still not connect those names to the Mobleys."

Sam looked confused. "We'd be proud to have you as a Tucker, Steph, you too, Steven, but why do you want only yours changed? Oh. This is so you won't legally be considered Steven's sister on Earth 1, isn't it, since your birth parents would be listed differently? The chemistry between you two has been pretty obvious, and considering the family history and your biology, not that surprising. I'll agree, on one condition. Invite us to the wedding, please?"

"If we do get hitched, you'll have a front row seat, uncle Sam, assuming you can get visas arranged for our Earth 2 guests."

It was about 10 AM by then, and Stephanie didn't have to be at Earth 2's Logan International until 3 for her 5 PM flight, so Sam escorted us through the portal, and as soon as we were through, he got out his cell phone, turned it on, and dialed a number. "Hi, Dad! Are you and Mom at home today? ... I'll be there by 11, okay? ... I'll tell you what's up when I get there, okay? I'm bringing a couple of guests, so maybe have lunch ready? ... See you then, bye,"

We went out to his car, as he said, "We'll be back here by 2:15, so you can take your rental back to the airport, Stephanie... Steph." We drove for 35 minutes over the state line into Nashua, and stopped at a beautiful home that had maybe been built in the early 1800s, on the outskirts. Sam said, "Looks like Jack is here, too. You get the full family experience, guys." The front door was unlocked, and after opening it, Sam yelled out, "Hey, everyone! You're not going to believe who I have with me."

Three people walked out of the kitchen, and the older man, obviously Grandpa David, went pale. He must have recognized who Stephanie was.

"So, are you going to tell us, or not?" Grandma Mary asked. Uncle Jack just seemed confused.

"Why don't we all sit, first?" Uncle Sam replied. We found seats on various chairs and sofas in their living room, Stephanie and I side by side. Sam started to explain. "Mom, Dad, Jack, you know how I haven't been able to tell you a lot about my job over the years because everything has been hush-hush? Well, the lid is about to come off of the pot, so I can finally tell you. Carlson Labs, for the last twenty-three years, has been operating a portal to a parallel version of Earth. A lot like ours, but with an increasing number of differences."

Jack said, "Like in the comics? Okay, so what does that have to do with these two people, Sam?"

"I'm getting there, little brother. So, in order for the two worlds to be split, there has to be at least one initial event that differs between those universes. In the case of these two worlds, the first difference actually turned out to be the conception of these two youngsters. Now, hold onto your socks. These are Jim and Caroline's children. Stephanie was conceived in our world, Steven in the other, both from essentially the same egg but different sperm, but between that and their parents being brother and sister, they're almost identical twins of different genders. And, if I'm not mistaken, that conception happened right here in this room."

'Back at the scene of the crime,' I thought.

The room was silent, until Stephanie stood up, knelt before Grandma Mary and took her hand. "Hi, Grandma," she said, "I'm Stephanie, also known as Steph or Stephie to my parents, and I'm so glad to be here, to meet you finally." She turned to face Grandpa Dave, and said, "Hi, Grandpa."

I got up, and knelt in front of Grandpa, taking Stephanie's other hand in mine. "Hi, I'm Steve, still called Stevie by my folks. I know I'm technically from another dimension and all, but I would be honored to be considered a member of this family. If it's any incentive, you should know that my parents are still alive in our world, and would love to reconcile with any of their family, from either version of Earth."

They both grabbed us up in hugs, holding us like they never wanted to let go. I suspect that was literal truth. Finally, though, they did let go, and I could finally turn to Jack, and say, "Hi, Uncle Jack. Bet you didn't expect this when you woke up this morning, hunh?"

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers