Abandoning Delinquency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max took them to a Compass diesel. "This is a similar vehicle but your one will..."

"My one? Max you are taking psychology forward with a bit of a rush."

He grinned. "Your one is only a year old and the mileage is only a mite higher than this one and for only $500 dearer. Take this model by all means but as you are a friend of Jane's just allow me to say Tuesday's Jeep is in near-new condition and with a sun roof and is totally unmarked."

"Thank you Max. I'll take Tuesday's Jeep on your recommendation. I'll pay for it now."

"Just one grand deposit to secure your vehicle at this stage Nikita. Are you right for Saturday night Jane?"

"Excuse me?"

"It's his way of asking for a date Jane. Make him ask properly."

"Jane, may I take you out on Saturday evening?"

"Yes thank you Max." Jane threw a quick glance at Nikita and sucked in breath. "What a kind offer but could you do better than taking me to a diner as you did on our last two encounters?"

"Yes Max, if you want it you have to earn it. Jane expects a bit of style and devoted attention."

Max and Jane watched Nikita open mouthed as she began walking back to the office.

CHAPTER 2

Cynthia picked Nikita up from her office at 5:30. They had placed their overnight bags in the Wrangler that morning.

"We'll take your vehicle next time. I figure it will have a softer ride and it will be much more economical."

"Sure."

"What's it like to drive?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen the vehicle yet."

"But you mightn't like it."

"We dealt with Max. You know him. He's back to getting a leg over Jane so is unlikely to cut a raw deal with me. He said he's matching the vehicle to me."

"He said the same thing to me, that I was suited to the Patriot but I took the cheaper deal. Actually I might change to your model. I think it's the best Jeep model for women."

They reached the farm in just under one and a half hours. Cynthia's mother Mrs Allen, who was short and as dark-haired as her daughter apart from the touches of gray, ran out to meet them. She kissed her daughter enthusiastically patting her rump and then looked across the vehicle and smiled, "Hi, please call me Valerie."

"Hi Valerie, I'm Nikita. Do I rate a kiss too?"

Valerie laughed and ran around the vehicle saying, "I think I'm going to really like you. Gawd, you are a giant."

Three guys holding beer bottles came out.

"Hi dad."

"Hi, give your tired pa a kiss. The young guns have worn me out at the pace they set. We've been crop spraying."

She introduced Nikita to her father and they shook hands.

"Hi Sinful."

"Hi Grahame. Nikita this is my brother."

"Hi Grahame."

"God you're a bit of something."

Nikita turned pink.

"Hi Harris."

"Hi Sinful."

"Harris is Jennifer Crowley's older brother."

"Oh hi, I really like your sister. She's teaching me to play cards."

"So you live at Ma Olsen's rooming house too?"

"Yes, I arrived Monday from almost 400 miles out west."

"Do you like it here?"

"In the city yes Harris, but I'm not sure about out here without traffic lights and a cop on every corner keeping me under control."

Grahame said, "So you're a wild one?"

"Anything but Grahame," said his sister. "Nikita is a proper lady, setting the tone in our rooming house."

"Thanks for wrecking my chance of a wild weekend," Nikita said, and everyone laughed.

Valerie hustled the girls inside and gave Nikita the chose of the guest room or sharing with Cynthia.

"I-I can't decide."

"Share with me."

"Thanks, I will. I wanted to take that option but didn't know if you did."

"You are such a sweet girl," Valerie said. "You handled that so diplomatically."

"Sweet... me? My parents have only just thrown me out of their home because of what they call my delinquent behavior."

Valerie looked shocked and sat on the bed. "Now I want to hear all about this young woman."

Mother and daughter listened spellbound as Nikita described her home and social life since graduation.

"I just couldn't settle. I'd lit the candle at both ends at college and had a real ball and wanted that life to continued. But last Sunday mom rang the bell on me. I left before they awoke next morning and on the long bus journey I told myself I had to turn my life around and all this week I've tried to act like a lady."

"You performed credibly... I had no indication you were in need of reform," Cynthia said.

"Having you four girls around assisted me more that you'll ever believe."

"Mom Jane took Nikita into her office to present her as a possible candidate for a job they were having trouble filling and now Nikita is Jane's boss."

"Good heavens. You obviously impressed someone."

"Valerie, I can be very nice when I try. This is for you for hosting me."

Unwrapping the package Valerie cried, "Ohmigod, a wrap," she cried, holding out the acrylic garment in metallic blues. I don't have one; I've always wanted one."

Nikita demonstrated the several ways it could be worn and Valerie said Nikita was so sophisticated. She was handed a package for her husband. "It's after shave balm in a tube and knowing Mr Allen was likely to be a rugged farmer and unlikely to wear the stuff gays wear I was careful about brand choice. The brand name is Diesel."

Mother and daughter screamed with laughter and both agreed that it had been a very wise choice and very wise not to hand it to Ross in front of two young men capable of teasing him into a rage.

A little over three hours later Nikita went into Grahame Allen's SUV to be fucked; as least that was what she expected to happen. Harris had gone home and after dinner Grahame had taken Cynthia and Nikita to a bar twenty miles away. It was hot and crowded inside and after Cynthia had disappeared with a guy she knew, winking at Nikita, Grahame had suggested they go outside and cool off. Grahame obviously thought sitting in the back seat of his car was cooler than inside the bar, and it was. He handed Nikita a bottle of beer after unscrewing the cap.

"Do you drink beer?"

"Yes."

"What else do you do?"

"Fuck. I gather you were hoping I'd say that."

Grahame waited patiently until she finished her beer. He then tossed the bottles under the front passenger seat and said, "Let me at these beauties."

"Only if you're well hung."

He unzipped and invited her to inspect.

"God yes, get me out of my bra; I'll help. They kissed and cuddled and he slurped breast until he wanted more action and wound his feet around her and invited her to suck him off. But Nikita proved her versatility. She kicked off her shoes, removed her skirt and climbed over him to begin a sixty-nine."

"Where are your panties?"

"I chose not to wear them knowing they'd probably get lost. I noticed how you were glancing at my tits over dinner."

"God you taste sweet."

"I haven't had a pee since preparing to go out. I was hoping this would happen. Don't be afraid to also use your fingers."

At that invitation Grahame advanced into once of the best fucks he'd experienced. As they worked into this missionary Nikita somehow had him squeezed so tightly that he felt his eyes must be gyrating and then he blew hugely until he felt he was going blind. But that's where the good part ended. Forgetting where he was he rolled off sweating, jamming himself between the front and rear seats. Laughing hysterically Nikita told him to stay put until his strength returned and she would help lever him out.

After dressing Nikita moved the passenger front seat forward and that allowed Grahame to crawl out.

"Let's fuck again," she cooed.

But Grahame copped out. "Nah, you are too much for me. I'm done; let's go back to the bar."

There was no sign of Cynthia in the bar so Nikita went out into the other parking lot and heard her yelling. She rushed over in that direction and found her friend half out of the car, dressed except for her top that was in her hand.

"No, stop it. I don't want any more. I've had enough."

"Come back in her babe. You don't go until I've finished with you."

Nikita pulled Cynthia from the guy's grip and Cynthia flew into her arms, almost knocking her over.

"Clear out you swine," Nikita snarled. "Unless you are out of here in thirty seconds you will be facing a the cops with me as witness."

The guy took off in a hurry, the passenger door still open. Both young women, locked in a hug, laughed as the door hit the concrete gatepost and slammed shut, presumably with a huge dent in it.

"Thank you darling," Cynthia sniffed. "He had me worried there for a minute."

"Come on, I'll get Grahame to take us home."

Jennifer Crowley came over to hang out next day. She whispered to Nikita that her brother Harris had described her as stunning.

"Well I can't say I'm impressed with him. From two prime examples I've dealt with so far I figure the guys around here are cloned as yokels. Nikita also felt guilty about her behavior. She was supposed to be reforming but had found how easy to regress to come near to be crawling alongside the gutter again."

Damn.

"Well just because Harris and Grahame are pals it doesn't mean they are at the same intellectual level. They went through school together and they help each other on the farms but Harris went on to college and graduated BSc in horticultural production and marketing."

Well, thought Nikita, it sounded promising for her that Harris may have educated himself beyond yokel status. He may of course have a steady girlfriend; she'd just have to remain patient. But the answer came quicker than expected. Jennifer's father was away on a shooting weekend and her mother Maria invited Valerie, Cynthia and Nikita to dinner.

Harris took Nikita over some of the farm that grew vegetables for canning and explained how he'd brought eleven other growers in to form a cooperative and had built a canning plant with cooperative money and they were selling everything under their brand name they could produce and at good money.

Obviously Harris had business strength but when they toured the canning plant that was not working because it was a seasonal operation, Nikita could see what Jennifer had hinted about that Harris required management assistance. The place was dirty, not her idea as a consumer of what a food operation should look like even out-of-season. She saw broken or cracked windows and spider webs in the corners and paint was peeling. No doubt it would be cleaned up before the plant resumed operation and possibly survive inspection by the food authority but it was evidence of poor management.

They went into the tiny office and Nikita could see few signs of systems and the aged computers and filing cabinets suggested a budget operation. Some of the invoices covering a desktop had fallen on to the floor. Any idea of her moving in to assist at weekends had gone through the open window where the wind entered to blow invoices about.

"Would you like a piece of this?

She turned to find Harris leaning against the doorframe and stroking his exposed erection.

"Put it away Harris."

"Oh come on Nikita," he all but whined. "Grahame says you are one hell of a good fuck."

Nikita pushed past him and began the long walk back to the house. Harris was only seconds behind her and when drawing up alongside pleaded for her to get into the vehicle to avoid him being embarrassed at the house, she said frostily, "Just tell them I decided to walk for exercise. Attempt that sick display on me again Harris and I'll denounce you to your mother and sister."

He accelerated off in the pickup, covering her in dust and disappeared for the night.

The women had a lovely dinner and played cards until midnight, greatly enjoying each other's company.

Although the Harris incident had disappointed Nikita she regarded it as part of her learning curve. Until recently she would have dropped to her knees to suck that dick without thinking. Yes, without thinking. She'd become a slut without realizing it... but her mother had finally cracked over it. Oh god. Boredom had almost brought her down.

"Thanks mom."

"What was that dear?" said Valerie who was driving with Cynthia dozing beside her.

"I was just thanking my mom for endeavoring to keep me on the straight and narrow. Harris tried to made a pass at me over at the plant and I turned him aside."

"Ah, so that's why he disappeared. Maria was surprised as he'd said he'd have dinner before going out."

"Well I hope he found a fence post to hump."

Valerie suppressed her giggling to avoid waking her daughter. "Darling all men around her including married ones have this notion they only have to pull down their zip and the woman in front of them will open her legs."

"It's horrid."

"Oh don't be too hasty about that. It does mean a woman has opportunity to try a variety of men."

Nikita couldn't help laughing and Valerie joined in. That awoke Cynthia who rubbed her eyes and said, "Those laughs. Are you guys talking sex?"

"We were discussing how much wine we drank," Nikita ad-libbed.

"Heaps," hiccupped Cynthia. "I saw all the empty bottles on the kitchen bench. Did Harris nail you over at the plant? Mom and I reckon he's a good fuck."

"Nah, I'm not sure country boys are for me. But I'm having a great weekend."

On the drive back to the city Cynthia said, "You have become very close with Jane. I suppose she's told you Jennifer and I often sleep together?"

"You mean for sex?"

"Yes."

"No, and I had no idea."

"Do you disapprove?"

"No, of course not."

"Will you join us occasionally?"

"That's a lovely offer Cynthia but I'm attempting to re-establish myself morally and that means the end to casual sex but when guys like Grahame give me the look I have found I'm still not in control yet. It was a lovely offer..."

"That's fine. You told us about your parents tossing you out of their home and I can understand you want your mother back."

"Thanks Cynthia; that was a very sensitive comment."

"Well if you get lonely and change your mind just let me know, Jennifer asked me to have a quiet word with you."

"Well I'd appreciate you not telling Jennifer and the others about that part of my background. Also I suggest you think twice about bringing anyone else into what you have going with Jennifer because it may result in an outcome that could dismay you."

"Ah yes and thanks for that. I had wondered about it myself. Perhaps Jennifer is tiring of me?"

"Perhaps she is becoming bored. Why not go away with her for a weekend and buy a few toys."

"That's a great idea,: Cynthia said, looking excited. "She's hinted a couple of times about buying a strap-on."

"Well there you go. I'd keep that locked away. If Agnes finds it she might ask you to leave."

Cynthia laughed. "I don't think so. She's shown me her arsenal. She and a younger friend have been having it off for years."

Nikita grinned and wondered if all the women around her were sexpots.

"Has Jane mentioned her oldest brother Mason works here in the city? He has a business that has run into problems, rather serious problems I understand and his wife is divorcing him."

"No she hasn't and a brother with business problems is not something a sister would want to discuss. Anyway add divorce and places him into the category of a no-no."

"Yeah, quite right. Well when you go to the ranch you'll probably meet all five brothers as they are very family oriented. Only two work the ranch with their father."

Back at the rooming house Nikita had just began unpacking her bags when there was a knock and Jane came in and gave her a kiss and a smothering hug. Oh no, she thought, but then Jane stepped away and smiled, "I've spent the whole weekend eating, having sex, sleeping and having sex."

"Lucky girl."

"It's Max."

"Of course it is. Just don't give it to him too much and he'll fall for you. Instead of concentrating on fucking him concentrate on doing interesting things with him and engage with him with other couples."

"You mean deny him sex?"

"Oh god no, just ration it but be careful how you go about that. Let him believe that too much makes you sore inside and suggest he masturbates while you watch. Also think of ways to divert him. And when you walk arm in arm push his hand off your tit and say gently and smiling that you regard that as inappropriate behavior in public."

"Oh no, that would drive him away."

"Well please yourself."

"No, no. I'll listen. You appear to have more sense about this than I do."

"Well then, I'll tell you it straight. Give it to him on demand and in the back of his mind he'll think of you as a whore and most men won't marry a whore-like woman because they know their mother and grandmothers won't approve. The woman they feel obliged to marry will be Miss Nice."

"I'm still worried. He's on to me, thanks to your help, to receive a good fuck. That's all he sees in me."

"In that case dump him."

"What! No, you can't mean that?"

"If you think he cannot become interested in you as a person, thinking beyond you as a fucking machine, then it's a doomed relationship."

"Doomed?"

"Yes, what is left between your two when the initial ardor dies?"

"Oh yes, I see. No ardor and no sex means goodbye Jane."

"Actually that occurs well before total death of passion. Jane you have to believe in this: make yourself interesting to Max and he'll become interested in you. Read up about cars and learn about how the business he's in operates. As soon as you read or hear about a new model Jeep or model recalls or anything like that tell him. He mightn't say it but he'll know you are taking his interests to heart. No way must you give him the impression you are only interested in him for the sex, and absolutely no way must you hint prematurely that you are interested in marrying him."

"But that's in the back of my mind."

"And that's where it must stay."

"Oh god this is becoming so complicated."

"Well just think through what I've said. The main thing is if you allow him to fuck you every time he sees you, think of the consequences."

"Perhaps I could show the interesting side to my personality?"

"You are attempting to wriggle out of adopting a strategy aimed at meeting both sexual and social needs Jane. We'll talk more about it later but I don't want to overload you or encourage you to become bossy to him about it. As your guiding light just think you want to be the gal he'd want to take home to meet his mom."

"I don't even know if his parents are alive."

"Oh Jane, you must think beyond fucking and develop an interest in him and hope he'll become aware of it. Just don't panic and don't push too hard."

"Think of my guiding light."

"That's the girl Jane," Nikita laughed. "Now fuck off and allow me to finish unpacking and get ready for dinner. It's lovely seeing you again and you are perhaps on the threshold of getting what you want if it's managed properly."

* * *

During her lunch break on Tuesday Nikita took possession of her Jeep and that evening took her rooming friends for a drive. After inspecting the vehicle with Max he said, "Is it all I said it was?"

"Yes and I'm totally satisfied."

"Please enough to come out on a date with me."

"Oh I'm sorry Max, Jane is quickly becoming my best friend and she is so totally smitten with you."

He grinned. "I fuck good."

"Max, that's a disgusting thing to say to me," Nikita said. "I imagine Jane will be great for your career."

"What?"

"How old are you Max?"

"Thirty-three."

"Can't you imagine you boss's wife saying to her husband. 'That Max ought to be married and settled down. It's not a good look for the business with him attempting to seduce any good-looking woman who steps on to our premises.' And how would your boss reply?"

"I don't know. Do you think she'd say that about me?"