Abandoning Delinquency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who really knows apart from her? Jane is good-looking with a solid commercial background and is charge with our accounts receivable section. What do you know about Jane's interests Max?"

"I... well, you know how it is?"

"Oh no, you're not one of these dimwits who think you satisfy a woman simply by fucking her every time you see her are you Max?"

"Who me? Of course not; a guy in this type of business has to have class."

"Please Max, don't turn Jane into a slut. My friend is one of those young women who are becoming rare these days that a guy can feel comfortable being seen with. If I were a guy I'd certainly feel comfortable about taking Jane home for a meal with my folk. I bet some of those sluts you go with you could never take home to see your mother without risk of your mom wringing your neck."

"Well yes, my mom does have high standards."

"I wonder why Max?"

"Uh? Oh she had standards and that's why dad picked her."

"Oh Max, my apologies. Here was I thinking your were a dumb-ass salesman without brains. I'm so ashamed of myself."

"No it's cool Nikita. I'm pleased Jane is pals with a fine looking woman like you with brains."

"Why thank you Max and you are so lucky having my friend Jane. May I suggest you take her to the museum? They have a lovely café there and serve wine but I don't know about beer."

"Museum?"

"Yes Max. It's one of Jane's cultural interests. And then on another occasion you could take her to the Veteran Vehicles Museum. You are aware she has a keen interest in vehicles?"

"Who Jane?"

"Yes Max. She drives a Jeep as do three other of our friends at the rooming house she brought to you as buyers. Oh and plus me. Well I must be off. Give me a kiss Max, as a friend and no tongue. Dear Max, I suggest you don't tell Jane I had this wee conversation with you. It's best if you show a wider interest in her and don't attribute that to me. I'm picking she'll be very impressed."

"Yes sure. Call me if you have any concerns about this fine vehicle."

* * *

Jane and Nikita drove to the ranch in the Compass. "Max was disappointed I'm away with you this weekend. He intended taking me to the museum and having late lunch after looking around."

"Oh what a shame."

"He staggered me. I didn't know he was interested in museums."

"Oh surprise, surprise. Are you?"

"I suppose so."

"Well Jane, I suggest you act rather more enthusiastic when Max takes you to the museum. You must share his interests but don't mention your surprise he is interested in museum. His mom probably introduced him to culture and like you he would have visited a museum as part of studies at high school."

"A touring ballet company is due here next month."

"What is the feature presentation?"

"Swan Lake."

"Darling, I suggest don't. That might be a bit of a cultural overload for Max at this point. Perhaps you might suggest traveling to watch car-racing."

"Oh no, that's so boring, I'd... oh yes, I could look at what the other bored women are wearing."

Sarah Wakefield came out and hugged and kissed them both.

"I'm so delighted to meet you. Jane when she calls goes on and on about you."

"We have become very friendly."

"Jane says you gave a car salesman a prod and he's now taking a real interest in her. But I ask, a car salesman?"

"He's the pre-owned sales manager Mrs Wakefield and it's a huge dealership and will have a multi-million dollar turnover. Jane and I are confident Max is on a strong career path."

"Jane, you didn't mention that?"

"Well I suppose its because Nikita has this confidence about people I don't possess, but some of her is rubbing off on to me."

"Well praise be. Nikita please call me Sarah. Come in and meet the men. They are watching football so will be riveted on the game."

"Perhaps if I lifted my hem?"

"Er Nikita."

"It's a joke mom. I did warn you that Nikita was rather lively."

The football had paused for a break so the guys and their father stood and all gazed appreciatively at the newcomer.

"Wow, you're tall," said the shortish brother.

"So you're Jane's boss."

Nikita looked at the tall, dark and handsome oldest brother and her heart fluttered as she thought tall, dark and handsome. "In a manner of speaking. It's true I supervisor the work of Jane's department but my boss, the office manager, is their boss."

"Most women would have confirmed they were Jane's boss."

"Oh really? Good for them. What's the game score?"

"Are you an expert in football?"

"No, but I have some knowledge. You guys are interested so I displayed an interest. It's called social interaction but if that bothers you I'll..."

"No it's fine. Most women..."

Nikita snapped, "Mason, what is this most women gambit? For Christ sake, do you have a problem with women?"

The men gaped and looked at their mom.

"Nikita dear, we are a religious family. I kindly ask you not to use such language in this house."

"I apologize unreservedly Sarah. My friend here didn't warn me."

"Well she and Mason are the two nonbelievers. I should also point out Mason's wife is divorcing him."

"Well I knew that but saw no reason to pussyfoot. If it were a good marriage she'd not be divorcing him and he'll know that. Perhaps it's best I leave."

"Nikita, you are Jane's friend and because of that are welcome in my house."

"It's fine mom." Mason said. "Come on Nikita, I'll show you around some of the ranch. Can you ride a horse?"

"Yes Mason."

"Jane you come too."

"No, you two go alone. My thinking is you and Nikita will have more in common than either of your realize."

The other brothers grinned and punched each other. Their father said, "Shut up you lot; the game is about to restart."

"Afraid of riding on a motor-cycle?"

"Afraid no, but apprehensive."

"Good reply. You're sassy."

"And you are broody. Get a life Mason; it's the only one you'll have."

He grinned and said, "I can see why Jane likes you."

"I have balls."

He was mounting the bike and almost fell off he was laughing so much.

"Either hang on to me or put your hands behind you and grab the rounded bar behind your seat."

"Is it safe to place my hands around you?"

He dropped the clutch and they took off. Nikita shrieked and slammed her arms around him.

There were a dozen horses in the pasture next to the barn. Mason gave Nikita her pick. She chose a bay quarter horse and Mason nodded. "You know your horse flesh."

"Your horse?"

"I don't work the ranch so have lost my rights. That's dad's top mount. She has stamina and is our fastest horse."

"We won't be racing will we? I'm out of riding practice. My uncle has a horse ranch."

"Nothing more than a lope then."

"Thank you."

* * *

As everyone began sitting down for lunch Rex took his place on the right of Mason, Nikita, coming in with a plate of meat heard Mason say, "Nikita sits there."

Rex said "Says who?" and Mason pushed his chair back and stood facing Rex.

"Rex back off and sit somewhere else," Nikita said calmly. "I'm telling you there's no gain in fighting over a woman. You hit Mason and you'll answer to me."

"Oh I say. I'm not risking having my block knocked off by a woman. Please take my seat Nikita."

"That is very chivalrous of you Rex. I'd kiss you but you haven't shaved."

Everyone laughed, including Sarah and Jane who were standing behind Nikita. Second oldest brother Rex sported a couple of inches of beard.

The conversation had petered out and then Nikita said, "Mr Wakefield, with six children you must have been a lively guy in your younger day?"

Silence reigned.

Then Mr Wakefield laughed and said, "It was so far back that I'd forgotten about sex until I saw you arriving three hours ago."

Everyone broke up laughing and some close to the wind comment followed.

"Oh what is happening to my household," Sarah, still very pink, laughed.

"Call me Edgar young lady and tell us what made you leave your home town?"

"Thank you Edgar but if I tell you how it was I'd not be welcome in this lovely home again."

"I can't see that happening Nikita," he said. "Although Sarah is devoutly religious and sets the tone for us all she is not a bigot and neither are we. We are a friendly and tolerant lot."

"Don't be afraid Nikita," Jane said. "You'll not be judged. I'm interested to hear the full story."

Nikita told them how it was, holding nothing back. When she'd finished Rex said in awe, "Coming home at 8:00 in the morning, drunk and covered in signs of sex. If that had been me our mom would have put me down the old well shaft for a couple of days. In effect you mother has done that."

"That is very perceptive Rex. I'd like you guys to know that not only have I recanted but I've remedied what I consider was my only true weakness; that until that day I left home I had failed to be totally responsible for my own actions. I had been acting as if behaving badly was okay. My biggest surprise that humiliating my parents and they humiliating me habr been dealt with but my spirit remains intact. I'm very surprised I did not lose my liveliness."

"Mason I hope you were listening to that last comment," his mother said softly.

Mason pushed his chair back but couldn't stand properly because Nikita had turned and taken hold of him with both hands. "Stay here," she said. "It's time to take a stand."

"Leave me."

"No, stop running."

Mason hit out, catching Nikita across the right cheek. The hit was so powerful she fell sideways on to the table, stunned.

"Oh god, Nikita. Oh god, what have I done?"

People began moving but Sarah said firmly, "Stay where you are everyone. This is Mason's mess to deal with."

"I'll make an ice pack," Jane said, running off.

Mason gathered in Nikita, who was now crying, and carried her off to the family room.

"I said everyone stay sitting," Sarah said. "Jane take the ice pack to Mason and return here unless Nikita wants you to stay."

Jane returned to the table. "She says she's okay. They're talking. He told her a madness had taken over him but she says it was just a cry for help. She's telling him she knows the hurt and despair he's feeling, and from what she'd just told us I reckon there's some truth in that."

The family talked quietly and ten minutes later Nikita and Mason returned to the dining room, not touching.

"I'm sorry everyone. I should not have interfered," she said. "I feel Mason has been waiting to hit out and he's finally had that release. He's very uncomfortable about this but I've persuaded him to stop apologizing, that the time has come for him to rebuild."

"I accept what Nikita says," Mason said. "I need time to think so am going to my old room over the barn. I'll return for breakfast. I apologize to all of you."

"Thank you Mason," Nikita said, holding the ice pack to her face. "It's only a bruise and will bruise deeply I'm picking. I'll lie and tell everyone I fell off a horse."

Mason turned and left and Sarah rushed off and returned with arnica cream that she began gently rubbing into the welt on Nikita's face.

Nikita slept most of the afternoon and after dinner she felt well enough to help Sarah with the dishes. Jane joined the rest of the family watching a game show on TV.

Hanging up the tea-towels to dry Sarah said, "There's a flask of coffee and a flask of soup and some meat sandwiches in that basket. Take it too him. If you choose to stay the night with him I won't mind. Before the incident I'd noticed the way you had been glancing at him. It's something one can't hide from a mother. If you don't want to do it I'll take the basket and stay and talk to him. He'll be at a very deep low and in need of counseling."

"That's lovely and very understanding of you Sarah. Whether I return soon or in the morning will depend on Mason. My pick is don't expect me back till breakfast time."

They hugged and wiping her eyes Sarah said, "I strongly believe you have made the breakthrough Nikita. My prayers go with you."

Over at the barn Mason greeted her in embarrassment but that soon dissipated as he wolfed down the soup and sandwiches. Nikita had coffee with him and they talked. Eventually she rose to leave and he pleaded, "Don't go."

"Thank you. I'll stay."

Later she turned as he undressed and got into bed. She returned from the bathroom in the nude and switched off the light. Mason was facing the wall so Nikita snuggled in against him. He reached over for her hand and drew it over his chest and continued holding it when their hands reached the mattress. That's how they went to sleep.

They awoke at daylight. Although her face was very sore Nikita was prepared to have sex but there was no demand, not even a hint from Mason so she went off and showered. He showered after her and they sat and talked like friends until his mother rang the steel triangle, the call to breakfast.

Mason left after breakfast, saying he had a life to sort out.

During a long walk with Nikita from mid-morning Jane asked, "Did you two have sex?"

"No. I think he was too low to be interested."

"Did you arrange to meet again?"

"No."

"Do you want that to happen?"

"Yes."

"Leave that to me."

* * *

Two days later a huge bouquet of flowers arrived at the office for Nikita, the only word on the card was 'Sorry'. She got Mason's cell phone number from Jane and called.

"Top Flight Apartment Renovations. Mason speaking."

"Hi, thanks for the flowers. They are beautiful."

"Great, I didn't call because I didn't know if you would wish to speak to me."

"That's silly, of course I do."

"How's that beautiful face?"

"Oooh."

He laughed and she said she was carrying a hideous bruise but she'd expected that.

"I want you to go to the South Lake Health Spa out of Silverdale this weekend. The woman in charge promises they have restorative therapies that will help you. She can fit you in the last session at 8:00 on Friday night."

"Okay, I'll go if you come with me and join me in some of the therapies. It will be good for your soul."

"No way, that's women's stuff."

"Well count me out."

There was a long pause and then, "Just a minute I'll call her back to see if they can do another room. She said one was available."

"Mason I'll only go if we share a double room. I've already slept with you."

"That was different."

"How is it different; we didn't have to have sex?"

"W-e-l-l okay."

"A queen or king size bed. If there are two beds I'm not interested in going."

Sounding much calmer Mason told Nikita to hold on, he'd call the spa on another phone.

He returned to her link. "Yes that's all on. You are booked in for your half-hour first treatment at 6:30 and we then go to dinner at 8:00."

"That's fine. Take my email address. You can send me details and their email address. I'd like to study what's on offer. Being a health retreat are we allowed to drink alcohol?"

"Yes, I checked on that. The attitude is we are adults and ought to be capable of being responsible for our bad heath decisions."

"Oooh."

He laughed. "We'll need to be away by 3:00 to get there in time. Can you manage that?"

"Yes. Bye Mason. I can tell by the sound of your voice that you are okay. The flowers are gorgeous."

CHAPTER 3

Nikita was waiting outside her office as Mason drove up just before 3:00. He jumped out to help with her bags, saw her bruised face as said, "Oh Christ."

"It's okay, very little pain and I think the edge bruising is fading although the center has darkened. I have no make-up on believing the spa therapists would prefer that."

"Good thinking. Oh Nikita," Mason said, grasping her elbows. "I still can't believe I hurt you like that. You saying I hit out when you provoked me is no excuse."

She smiled and said softly, " Will you shut up and kiss me."

Nikita was kissed softly and beautiful and as it finished she murmured, "Oh my."

The spa resort retreat lay nestled among trees on the edge of a mountain lake with just a band of grass the width of the two-level main building leading to the lake edge.

"It's beautiful, I'm relaxing all ready," Nikita said as they drove towards the portico.

They both admired their suite and because of the angle of the building they didn't view the lakefront full on but the side view was satisfactory. They stood at the side window looking at the lake, an arm around each other.

The most elementary question of a new couple coming together was dealt with early when Mason said, "Take whichever side of the bed you prefer."

"You are right-handed; so I'll take the left side," she giggled, and Mason said okay and stared at her thoughtfully.

Displaying only a whisker of embarrassment, Nikita undressed in front of him and put on a bikini and a hotel gown. When she was midway through Mason had said, his voice sounding husky, "You have an amazing body Nikita."

"Why thank you good sir; would you like to touch?"

Mason looked at his watch and said damn, it was almost time for her appointment. He poured her a cold drink and then she was off.

Sprawled on the bed wearing only his boxers, Mason was dimly aware of Nikita returning, hearing the door lock click. The next thing he knew she had straddled him, wearing only the gown that was wide open. She'd bent over and breathing into his ear and drawled "Hello sleepy."

Mason could feel his cock stiffen to push against her groin.

"Oooh, what is that I feel?"

"Mr Wolf's cock attempting to visit Snow White."

"You mean Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Do I?"

She giggled and cupping her tits waggled them at him.

"Lift up and I'll pull my boxers down."

She obeyed.

"Now guide it in."

Nikita played coy. "I might want heaps of foreplay."

"Well you're not getting any. That sexy therapist would have gotten you juicy."

"You're right. I think I'd only needed to hint and she... well, I'll leave it to your imagination. What you had ordered for me I got: a deep cleansing facial including steam, mask and massage and then she applied some Vitamin K 8% serum to my facial bruise and suggested I apply it every eight hours and stop taking the arnica cream. Other than that she warned me not to get overheated when having any other treatments. I asked about resuming alcohol and she said in moderation and to remember that most of the progress would come through natural heading and that would occur slowly."

Mason concealed his impatience. "An excellent report."

She lifted up to look and said, "Oooh you are well-hung."

"I could say the same thing," he said, reaching for her breasts as Nikita, tongue tip hanging out one side of her mouth, worked him into her channel where he, by design for human reproduction, was meant to be.

They took it slowly until their groins were pressed together.

"You have a lovely cunt; at least it feels lovely. Like velvet."

"Thank you. The head of your cock sent tiny shivers to my very center."

He chuckled. "Center of what?"

"I really don't know. Can we get on with it?"

The banged away until their moans were huge, their faces were drawn and they were covered in sweat.

"I'm nearing exhaustion."

He said he was flagging too and sucking a finger pushed it into her asshole.

"Ohmigod," she cried, convulsing and streaming girl's cum. At that she involuntarily squeezed him and he bellowed and ejaculated into her depths.

They cleaned up and slept until receiving the house call that they were due in the restaurant in fifteen minutes.

Nikita and Mason were seated at a table for four alongside another couple about their ages also at a table for four. The neatly-dressed slim guy with the buxom woman said, "You guys are welcomed to join us; we haven't ordered yet."

"I'd love to do that," Nikita said but it depends on Mason."

"Yes of course, that's a kind invitation."