Abandoning Delinquency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mason eh? I'm Nathan and my wife is Bobbi."

"Oh hi Bobbi, I'm Nikita."

"Come and sit beside me Nikita," Nathan said. "It will be lovely having company."

Walking back to the Barrett's suite Nikita whispered, "What if they want to swap partners."

"You've taken a liking to Bobbi have you?"

Nikita smothered a laugh. "No you fool."

"Let's see how it goes," Mason said. "I've only ever done it once before. What about you?"

"Several times, but only when I was at college," Nikita lied. "However the truth is tonight I don't want to do it with anyone but you."

No suggestions were made about the possibility of a foursome. The two couples just talked and drank coffee. They agreed to go out on the lake cruise tomorrow mid morning and Nathan called and made the booking. When Nikita and Mason left the two women kissed and Bobbi whispered, "You have lovely breasts" and Nikita simply said thank you and added she was looking forward to the lake cruise.

Mason gave Nikita a long, deep and slow fuck that had her almost climbing the ceiling at stages. She decided it was the most erotic fuck she'd ever had and told him when they were resting.

"You are a woman worth fucking and I took the trouble and found the patience to give it to you slowly, hoping it would keep you dancing along."

"It did. You were so masterful."

On the drive home Nikita said very gently, "According to Jane you are not only amid a divorce but your business has taken a bit of a dip."

"More than a dip. My wife had attended to admin and the temp I have engage is nowhere as good."

"When may I come an look over your operation?"

"Tomorrow after you finish work. Jane offered to ask you to do that but I said no, I wanted you to offer. I knew I would feel more relaxed if it happened that way. I had no wish to impose."

"It won't be an imposition. I'll regard it as a challenge."

"You have a lovely way about you Nikita," he said, stroking a hand along her thigh before placing that hand back on the wheel.

Nikita could scarcely believe what she'd just heard. He admired her! God, that was almost as good as being fucked by him.

* * *

Alas or perhaps hooray, some of the old Nikita remained. When she arrived at Mason' dingy office late next afternoon she kissed him, locked his office door and climbed up on to his office desk and said, "Fuck me, I'm not wearing panties."

That appeared to unleash something within Mason. A grin replaced his I-feel-so-sorry-for-myself expression. He pulled out his stiffening cock, slapped his girlfriend's ass and squeezed a tit. By then he was ready to yodel and wallow.

But the phone went.

"I'm down to two calls a day so better take it."

"Okay."

He picked up the phone, listened and snapped, "I'm busy, call me tomorrow."

Nikita was horrified. "Is that how you treat prospective clients?"

"Not at all. That was the woman who's divorcing me."

Nikita's body wobbled into a giggle and then she tensed and then quickly relaxed as she felt a length of hard cock slip into her pussy.

"What about foreplay," she laughed.

"Your pussy was too inviting. No time to be wasting around on tit-kissing and we can tongue as we fuck."

"Damn right."

A mutually very satisfactory session ended without any sign of awkwardness that often confronts new couples.

Mason said in tribute, returning with a towel, he couldn't believe he'd found a woman who really liked to fuck.

"Where have you been spending you life... at Sunday school?" Nikita joked.

Returning from the bathroom she said, "Okay, let's get on with it."

"I need more rest."

Nikita said, "No you fool, I mean explain what you do here, how you do it and then open up your financial accounts on-screen." She then saw his stupid grin and knew she'd just had her leg pulled.

"You know, there may be some hope for you," she said, patting the side of Mason's face gently.

At 9:30, half an hour after they'd finished eating take-outs fetched by Mason, Nikita sighed and sat back and rubbed her eyes.

"Finished?"

She nodded. "As far as I need to go."

He grinned nervously. "Right, give me the good news first."

"Er, this is an enterprising business operation."

"Aw, come on, you can do better than that."

He looked at her and she saw the word "Damn" form but not pas his lips. Well it could have been the explicative 'Fuck'.

Mason drew back his shoulders and rubbed his chin. "I was aware I'm going through a bad patch."

"Mason, it's much worse than that. You are marching unchecked into insolvency."

"Jesus."

"This business is a mess. Marketing to secure new business is non-existent, all your work is done expensively by engaging outside contractors instead of just resorting to them when your people are overloaded. You have no business plan, no one in the office to handle people calling in or phoning, you have a pile of invoices in that basket probably a fortnight or more old..."

"More like six weeks which was when my wife left... oh I attended to them for the first few days after she left."

"Ohmigod. Exactly what are you good at doing Mason?"

"Fucking?"

"Mason!"

"Um I understand construction, working for a builder for two years after leaving high school and I then worked installing windows for six months, went to Europe on a working holiday for a year working on building projects and worked back here on interior decorating for three years before going out on my own and starting this business, acting as the middle man between clients and contractors and accepting responsibility for supervision including quality control."

"I see."

"What do you see?"

"A fucking mess. At best it always was going to be a business with small profitability and those profits would be eroded by stuff-ups for which you had to accept responsibility. In all probability you had supervisors behind your subcontractors who were cracking the whip on their guys telling them to go fast and take shortcuts."

"Well yeah, often we did have problems and disputes, some disputes ending expensively when attorneys were called in."

"I bet."

Mason dropped his head. "So I shut the doors and walk away?"

"That's an option. Then what would you do?"

"Go back and work on the farm I suppose but if dad took me in on full salary that could damage his business. What are your thoughts?"

"Well dress up this business a bit with some organizing. I could work on your accounts at evenings and draw up a marketing plan for you to implement. At that point you could try to sell, perhaps to a competitor or to some naïve guy like you were."

"Hmmm."

"Alternatively you could grow the business quickly if you can find capital and with a strong marketing plan get profits flowing."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah. So can you find capital?"

"Granddad was interested when I set up."

"How much did he offer?"

"One hundred grand."

"Christ. Could you get him up to two hundred?"

"I think so. He's a director of several companies so I'd have to be very convincing and present documentation."

"Like a strategic plan and business plan?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Well I'd think so."

Nikita told Mason to take her home. She had some thinking to do and would reveal her plan tomorrow over a restaurant dinner. She asked for the name of his attorney.

"Why?"

"Because I wish to talk to him that's why."

"It's Sally Wright."

"Oh, and you went to school with her?" Nikita said sarcastically.

"Yeah, and she happens to be the best family law attorney in the city so I count myself very lucky."

"Ah, that means she also will be very familiar with business law as well. That was an excellent choice Mason. Give me her phone number."

"You're bossy."

Nikita yawned. "I dealt with a crisis at work, I've been heavily fucked and worked on your problem here. It's been a long and tiring day for me."

"Oh baby, how stupid of me to call you bossy. You'll be almost out on your feet. Come we'll drop in somewhere for a decent coffee and I'll take you home. You know you ought to be living with me, now that it's established we both really like to fuck."

"Good idea but won't you loose the house in the divorce carve up?"

"No we lost our house four years ago to the bank. I used half the net proceeds to pay off debtors and my wife took the other half and invested it her boyfriend's business but that went belly up."

"Boyfriend, did you knew he existed."

"No, not until she said she wanted to divorce me because her boyfriend was going away to make a new start and she wished to join him."

"Fuck what a mess."

"Yeah, I seem to be destined to wallow."

"No, you are okay. You just need good management beside you and probably in your personal life as well. But we'll talk about that tomorrow night."

"Are you thinking about living with me?"

Nikita patted Mason' cheek. "Sweetie I say we'd talk tomorrow evening."

Next day Nikita called Sally Wright, Mason's attorney.

"Hi I'm Nikita Jones and..."

"Hi Nikita. Mason called. When do you wish to drop by?"

"Can you give me a freebie, a half-hour over lunch? I'll pay for lunch."

"Okay, he's a nice guy and I don't like seeing this happening to him."

Although Sally was suspicious when they met Nikita had the feeling they both accepted they were both on the same team.

After their wine was poured Nikita said, "I won't beat around the bush Sally. I want to dress up the business so that Mason can be confident enough to invite his grandfather to lend Mason 200 grand to launch the business into expansion, based on the plan I'll draw up for Mason. If the money comes in I'll resign my job and take the role of marketing and promotional manager. Well have to take some risks and tender low initially to knock out a couple of competitors. I know that you'll think the risks are unacceptable but..."

"Actually what I think is this is the only way it will work, but the chances are slim unless you work your butt off with great inspiration. I called Mason's sister Jane for some background on you. She told me you have a certificate as a Master in Business Administration hanging on your bedroom wall. I took the liberty to call your professor and she said you have a brilliant brain but were having trouble growing up. She said you were disrespectful, petulant and an over-sexed bitch."

"Yeah, glad you got Dr Campbell. Unlike some of the others she actually liked me."

"Nikita, what Dr Campbell said about you being brilliant was negated by the downside."

"Well Sally let's talk about you and your two kids. It appears business is off the table."

"I didn't suggest I have made my mind up about you. Jane said since you were thrown out of your home and arrived here you have stabilized and have come along in leaps and bounds but also said you'd always be a bit of a rebel because that's just you."

"Well Jane would know to give me a big boost wouldn't she and you knew to expect that?"

"As it happens Jane baby-sits for me when I'm in a tight spot with regular sitters not being available. I asked for the truth about you and she knows me well enough to deliver as instructed."

"Well I always knew she was a great friend. You may as well know I'm about to move in with Mason."

"Well, well. Mason will respond to your liveliness and I expect you'll take aboard a little of his conservatism. You must understand these days contractors in the building industry one can trust are outnumbered by the cowboys."

"Exactly and that's what will drive our marketing program although not based on the simple plea 'in us you can trust'. If we put up a great marketing plan that convinces you will you lend you old pal fifty grand?"

"I'll think about it."

"Well if you put up fify grand I'll match it."

"Are you saying you have fifty grand? With no business background you won't get a bank loan in these financially depressed times."

"Yes I have fifty grand, untouched. I was generously paid to leave home and buy into my future prudently when I felt ready."

Sally shook her head in admiration. "You have me won over. You appear to be what you indicate you are Nikita. Now you asked politely about Dave and my kids. Well..."

Nikita went back to her office greatly encouraged. Late afternoon she visited Mason's accountant and won Rex Bank's agreement to work on the business plan with them and to delay payment of the fees due to him for twelve months from the day he began that work, with no interest payable.

"I can't believe I agreed to deferred payment of fees Nikita. I'll have some explaining to do to my partners but I think I know why I did it. Already I believe in you. As you suggested when making this appointment I called Sally Wright and she said you impressed her no end and although your business experience is limited you hold a master's in bus admin. Impress me with the business plan and my partners and I may feel confident enough to find some seeding finance for you, interest payable of course."

"Of course. You wife's name is Heather isn't it?"

"Yes did Sally tell you that?"

"No one of the girl's I room with, Jane Wakefield, is your wife's niece. Jane told me to say hi and if you want to know the truth about me to give her a call."

"Why didn't you say that at the outset. Jane wouldn't make that offer if she didn't respect you."

"I didn't wish to unduly influence you before making my pitch for deferred payment of fees Rex. I need to show I'm ethical and can be trusted as we get further down the track with this expansion scheme."

Rex stared after Jane as she left. The partnership currently had almost a million bucks of client's money waiting in the investment fund for a promising new venture. If the business plan looked solid and Mason and Nikita came in and impressed the partners their operation might well end up with $300,000 to $500,000 of that investment money, But the business growth plan would have to be totally impressive in every way.

* * *

Three months later Nikita had resigned from her job and joined Top Flight New Apartment Fit-outs & Apartment Renovations as chief executive. Mason was company chairman and director of operations.

They went to meet Rex and his three partners who'd already received the company's strategic plan and business plan to study/

After the introductions Rex invited Mason to speak.

"Well guys my business partner Nikita and I are here to attempt to convince you guys to invest half a million bucks in our company. That capital will allow us to acquire Samuel J. Hollis Apartment Refurbishments Ltd, and taking over three contracts likely to provide $143,000 net profit to us all going well according to Nikita's calculations, the last of that money due in within three months. The company has four more contracts it has yet to start and my assessment indicates each one of those will be profitable. We will also hire Hollis' two foremen and five plasterers, three carpenters and two support guys and we are in the process of extending that workforce to carry out the seven contracts we have won in the last five weeks, working starting on three of those this next Monday. That takes care of the latest developments. You have our plans and financials to hand."

Three hours later and finishing with a couple of drinks with the partners, Mason and Nikita walked out with the undertaking that $500,000 would be placed in the company's bank account within the next twelve hours.

"We eat out tonight," Mason said, taking Nikita's arm. "Thanks to you we are the largest apartment fit-out and renovators in the city, and have got their with a remarkably miniscule investment. You had the Hollis brothers backed up so hard against the door when negotiating with them they must have felt the door handle up their asses."

"Well they had to be shown the only way out was us or face the bank and their other creditors. They knew they were ready to retire anyway and fortunately had money in a private pension fund that the bank had its eyes on. This way they achieved a sale they hadn't managed to achieve until we came along and their pensions remain intact."

"You were brilliant Nikita."

"Yes, I suppose I was, but remember Rex and Sally were of enormous help to me. We must take them out with their spouses, perhaps this Saturday night."

"I agree. Organize it please."

"Yes Mr Chairman."

CHAPTER?

Janis Jones almost had a nervous breakdown after she'd thrown Nikita from the house. Claude had reassured her he'd been party to the decision and in not saying 'reluctantly' had eased some of Janis's despair. The psychologist Claude began taking his wife to twice a week said Janis had little option but to hurl Nikita into the real world to bring her to her senses also assisted Janis to hold on to avoid being admitted to a health care facility.

However the psychologist remained concerned that although Janis had improved, she still had some way to go for a full recovery. But that all changed when a woman called and asked to speak to Janis.

"Hello, Janis Jones speaking."

"Mrs Jones you won't know me but I'm Mrs Wakefield currently visiting my sister in Chicago and a dear girl has asked me to call you. Your daughter Nikita, my daughter Jane's best friend, wishes me to tell you she is well and doing very well."

"Ohmigod, let me speak to Nikita."

"I am sorry but she is back home. Nikita has stayed at my home several times. She asked me to call you from Chicago because she doesn't want you to know where she is living. She is very happy. That is all I can say. Please Mrs Jones, believe me. She is doing well. She confided to us what her behavioral problem was. Goodbye Mrs Jones."

"No wait."

"I must go. Goodbye."

The woman being paid to keep watch on Janis held her while she howled for about ten minutes. Then Janis said, "Nancy please run a bath for me."

"Pardon me."

"That phone call was a Mrs Wakefield calling me on instructions from my daughter to say she is okay and doing very well."

"Oh Mrs Jones. How wonderful."

Claude arrived home to hear the kitchen radio going and his wife dressed and singing while she cooked.

"Good god, what are you doing?"

"Oh hi Claude darling. You know I always bake a cake when I'm extra happy. Well I'm baking three cakes."

Clause looked alarmed.

"Don't worry dear; my depression has lifted. A Mrs Wakefield visiting her sister in Chicago phoned me to say Nikita had asked her to phone and to say she was happy and doing well."

"What?"

"It's true Mr Jones," Nancy said. "I heard Mrs Jones's side of the conversation. She asked the woman to tell her more but apparently the woman refused."

"That is quite correct Nancy. Claude our daughter wants us to know she is alive and well and is living somewhere but obviously not in Chicago and the little bitch doesn't want us to find her."

"Ohmigod."

"That sounds like you are happy too darling. Are we going out to dinner tonight? We have something to celebrate: My crisis is over, I think, and we know our daughter is safe."

* * *

Four months later Janis received a call from Olive her daughter-in-law. Janis was at work in reception at the office of Claude and his partners.

"Oh Mrs Jones isn't it wonderful news."

"What is Olive?"

"I've just come home for lunch and found an invitation for Ashley and me to attend Nikita's wedding."

"What?"

"Yes it's come out of the blue. She is marrying a Mason Wakefield in Kentucky next month."

"Ohmigod, I must go home to find if we have an invitation."

"Oh you will Mrs Jones, you are Nikita's mother."

"I hope you are right Olive. Look dear, call me Janis from now on please. This formality has been going on for far too long and you are bearing my first grandchild and I'm so happy about you being such a well-behaved woman."

"Thank you Janis. You know this Mason Wakefield must think Nikita is well-behaved otherwise he'd not be marrying her."