Abandoning Delinquency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True darling. I'll call you from home, even if it's the biggest disappointment of my entire life."

Janis called Claude who came down with a senior office assistant to work in reception because Janis's junior was at lunch.

They raced home and Claude opened the front door and holding Janis's arm said gravely, "Are you prepared for bitter disappointed?"

She nodded.

"I believe it will be there. Nikita may have been a little bitch but never a vindictive little bitch."

"I believe that too. Let me go darling."

Janis darted behind the door and looked at the mail scattered on the floor and yelled, "It's here."

* * *

Mid afternoon Edgar Wakefield was removing his boots at the door preparing to go into the kitchen for coffee and scones baked that morning when he looked up and called, "Car coming."

Sarah called who was it and he said it was someone rich, probably an insurance salesman. It was a black Mercedes saloon.

A tall and lean man about Edgar's age got out and said hi in answer to a howdy.

"We have come to deliver our acceptance of the wedding invitation personally."

"That's fine," Edgar drawled. "Which on; it's to be a double wedding."

"Our daughter Nikita's wedding to your son Mason."

Without blinking Edgar called, "Woman you better get out here and handle this."

Sarah came out wiping her hands on a tea towel.

"Good afternoon, I'm Sarah Wakefield."

"Greeting's ma'am. I'm Claude Jones. In the car is my wife Janis."

"Oh hi," Sarah said, and screaming "Janis!" raced around the front of the vehicle as Janis threw open her door and scrambled out.

The two women hugged and then began bawling.

Edgar rubbed a hand over his mouth and said, "Apparently women get happy doing that. Come in and have scones and a beer."

* * *

The family and visitors were on the front porch looking in the direction of the access highway.

"Jesus, it's Mason's red F250," Rex said. "He must be doing a hundred to leave a dust plume that big."

The big red vehicle slid to a huge weaving stop and the driver's door flew open.

"Christ it was Nikita driving," Rex said in awe, once again not being rebuked by his mom for using the Lord's name blasphemously.

Nikita, very red-faced, came running yelling "Mom, mom."

"You have a dad too," Claude yelled laughing.

The two women hurtled into each other but Nikita had two much speed on and bowled her mom into a heap in the dust. They lay giggling out of control in a hug and trying to kiss as the dust settled on them. Everyone watching was laughing because it was such a hoot.

A tall, roughly handsome man with beautiful green eyes pulled both women to their feet with ease and said, "Mrs Jones I believe?"

"Oh yes, oh yes. Oh what a darling you are," Janis said, blushing and puffing.

"Mom this is my dear friend Jane who is Sara and Edgar's daughter."

Jane, who'd arrived with Nikita and Mason, stepped forward a little shyly.

"Oh darling, you too will make a most beautiful bride. We only found out an hour ago it is to be a double wedding. How wonderful. Please kiss me and call me Janis."

THE END