Abbey the Horny Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of them had cum and John moved over to Jeannie and began to kiss her. Gary and Bonnie moved to the other bed. Bonnie was kissing Abbey and Gary was paying homage to those finely sculpted breasts. Their first couplings of the night had been frantic fucks; this time all five of them were satisfied to take things quite slowly. John was moving at a snail's pace as he tried to arouse Jeannie while Gary and Bonnie continued to use their mouths on Abbey. John was slowly sliding his cock into Jeannie and Gary was soon doing the same thing with Abbey. Bonnie positioned her pussy over Abbey's mouth. As Abbey began to eat that tasty pussy, Gary began to lick from Bonnie's asshole to her pussy and then back again.

It was nearing eleven o'clock and each guy had fucked each of the girls once. Jeannie got off of the bed and started to put her clothes on. Bonnie asked, "What are you doing; it's still early."

Gary was also putting his clothes on as he told his sister, "We have to get the babysitter home at a reasonable hour tonight. We have the same girl coming tomorrow night and we don't need to piss her off."

After Gary and Jeannie left, Bonnie and Abbey attacked John until he couldn't get it up any more. Abbey did not return to her room that night, enjoying the comfort of John and Bonnie's naked bodies pressed against her as she slept. Bonnie and Abbey were the first ones to awaken in the morning. They began kissing each other and were engaged in a sixty-nine when John opened his eyes. The erotic sight that he was witnessing caused his cock to harden immediately. He slid his hard tool past Abbey's tongue into his sister's wet pussy. The three of them enjoyed their cums and then showered together. Abbey put on enough clothes to move three doors down the hall to her room to dress for breakfast.

The three of them walked to a restaurant next to the motel. As they were eating, Bonnie asked, "What do you guys plan to do for the rest of the day?"

Abbey answered, "I have to go back to the motel and get some clothes for Mike and take them to Gary and Jeannie's. I'll probably spend most of the day there. Jeannie will probably need some help getting ready for tomorrow."

Bonnie remarked, "I'll probably spend most of the day there myself."

John offered, "I'll probably go there for a while; but I don't think that I'll stay too long. When I sit around there, I start to get bored. Then I tend to try to entice Gary to go somewhere with me and that doesn't set well with Jeannie. Normally, it's fun to watch her reaction; but this weekend, I want to behave since it's so special to Jeannie."

The three of them went to Gary and Jeannie's. John only stayed for about an hour; but Bonnie and Abbey stayed all day. Mr. and Mrs. Alhorn arrived in the middle of the morning. Jeannie's parents dropped by for a while and then returned home. They lived less than twenty minutes away and they would return in time for the christening on Sunday. John returned late in the afternoon.

When the babysitter arrived, they had a hard time prying Mrs. Alhorn from Meagan's room so that they could go to dinner. At last they were able to get her moving and everyone went to the restaurant. They spent a couple of hours at the restaurant eating and having a few drinks. Mrs. Alhorn suggested that she and her husband go back to the motel and let the younger folks have a night of carousing.

As they were preparing to leave the restaurant, John asked, "What does everyone else want to do tonight?"

Bonnie patted Jeannie on the rear end and said, "I'm pretty sure that everyone else has the same idea that I do. Let's go fuck."

Jeannie replied, "Tonight, I'm in the mood for something a little less wild. I'd like to sit around and have a few beers and then go home and have sex with my husband -- alone."

Everyone was little surprised by Jeannie's revelation; but they all went along with her wishes. Tonight the five of them went to Abbey's room at the motel. They sat around and talked while drinking a few beers. It was shortly before ten when Gary and Jeannie left the motel. John had walked them to the door and when he turned around; he saw that Abbey and Bonnie were nearly naked already. As John was undressing, the ladies were kissing and playing with each other's boobs. A naked John started to move toward them with his cock standing straight out from his body.

Bonnie commanded, "You need to get on your back in the middle of the bed. You complained last night that you don't get to eat enough pussy when there are more women than men; tonight, that is going to change. I'm going to sit on your face while Abbey rides your cock."

John had a huge smile on his face when Abbey began to sit on his stiff pecker and then Bonnie lowered her pussy to his waiting lips. They spend about two hours having sex and then fell asleep together. They awoke the following morning and John and Bonnie returned to their room to shower and dress while Abbey got ready in her room. They went to the same restaurant that Abbey and the other two had visited the morning before. Mr. and Mrs. Alhorn arrived that morning at about the same time that Abbey had finished eating. She left John and Bonnie with their parents and went to Gary and Jeannie's to get Mike ready for the christening.

Before she left, Abbey had stopped by the motel's front desk to tell them that she was staying another night. She had decided that since there would probably be quite a bit of drinking that she would rather not make the ninety-minute drive home with Mike in the car. After the christening, Jeannie served a fine meal at their home and everyone sat around drinking and talking for most of the afternoon.

Abbey and Mike went to the motel room fairly early that evening and fell asleep soon after getting to their room. Abbey was up a five o'clock in the morning and quickly showered and dressed. When the car was loaded, she got Mike into the car. She hoped that he wouldn't wake up completely because she wanted him to sleep on the way home. When they were back in Kingsport, Mike took a shower while Abbey dressed for work. She fed him breakfast and drove him to school. Then it was back to the same old routine for the rest of the winter.

It was approaching noon on a Wednesday and Abbey had just finished meeting with a client. Appointments were not normally scheduled for Wednesday afternoons and unless the attorneys had to appear in court or had an emergency, they were free to take the afternoon off when they desired. On this Wednesday, Mike was on a field trip for school and he would not return to town until at least five o'clock. Abbey did not have anything that she needed to catch up on so she planned to loaf that afternoon. As she was driving toward her house, she began to think that even though she only lived four blocks from her parents, she had not visited her mother in more than a week. Abbey did not slow down as she passed her own home and drove to the house where she had grown up.

Amanda Robbins, Abbey's mother, was sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch when she heard a car in the driveway. Amanda was still a beautiful woman although she had just passed fifty years of age. The five-foot six-inch woman still had a shapely figure accentuated by her 36D breasts. Although age had caused them to begin to sag a slight bit, they were still quite firm. Unlike when she was in her twenties and thirties, she could not go braless as often as she would like; but her breasts still attracted the attention of many men.

Amanda walked toward the front door and was happy to see her only daughter walking toward her. As Abbey walked in the door, Amanda asked, "What brings you over today? Just coming to visit your poor neglected mother or are you horny today?"

Abbey giggled, "I just dropped by to see you. I have felt guilty because I have been busy at work and haven't been able to come and see you for a while. Of course, the fact that I have been so busy means that I have had nothing except my fingers to keep me satisfied lately."

"You mean that you haven't even been to visit your cousin and his wife lately?"

"Mom, if I haven't even had time to come and say hello to you, I damn sure haven't had time to have sex with Richard and Sandy."

"Well, come and have a cup of coffee with me and after we have had a chance to catch up on what you and my grandson have been doing, maybe we can solve your other problem. Your father has been busier than hell lately; but at least he has to come home to sleep, so I get to see him once in a while. Unfortunately, ten or fifteen minutes of conversation a day is about all that I have been getting out of him."

Abbey followed her mother to the kitchen and they had a cup of coffee and discussed what had been going on in their lives for the past week or so. When Amanda learned that Mike was on a field trip with his class, she said, "Good, we won't be rushed. Let's go to the bedroom and see if we can't both relax a little this afternoon."

"Mom, although that is not the reason that I came here this afternoon, I think that it would do us both a lot of good."

They both stood up and moved into each other's arms and kissed. Amanda rubbed one of her daughter's breasts and said, "Let's go to my bedroom so that I can play with these beautiful boobs." Amanda led Abbey to the bedroom and they each began to disrobe.

When naked, the two women locked in an embrace again before tumbling on to the bed. They kissed fervently and gently massaged each other's breasts. After using their mouths on each other's breasts and their fingers on each other's pussies for some time, they positioned themselves to begin eating each other. They were so engrossed in satisfying each other that neither of them heard the front door open and they were unaware that they had an audience as they lapped between each other's legs. Reggie had returned early from work and he was undressing as he watched the two women that he loved satisfying each other.

Reggie had removed his pants when Abbey took her face from between Amanda's thighs. She saw his beautiful nine-inch cock sticking through the fly of his boxer shorts, as she simply said, "Hi, daddy. Are you going to join us?"

Reggie laughed, "I stopped by your office and to suggest that you come visit your mother; but you had already left for the day. You must have had the same idea that I did."

Amanda chimed in, "Get those shorts off, Reggie. I can tell that it has been a long time since your daughter has felt a hard cock. Get in this bed and show her that you still know how to use that thing."

Reggie's shorts were soon on the floor and Reggie began to kiss both women. He soon had a condom on his cock and he moved between Abbey's legs. He began to slide his cock into her tight pussy and began to slowly slide that tool in and out of her. Amanda sucked on Abbey's tits for a while and then moved between Reggie's legs and began to lick and suck on his balls while his cock was sliding in and out of Abbey. Amanda then moved closer and began licking Abbey's pussy and Reggie's cock as they fucked. Abbey began to cum shortly after Reggie's cock entered her and was just about exhausted when Reggie filled his condom with cum. Reggie was in the middle of the bed when the two women went to work attempting to arouse his flaccid member.

He was starting to come back to life when Abbey dropped her mouth over the end of his cock and began to suck on that magnificent tool. When she could feel him reaching full hardness again, Abbey took her mouth off of that cock and said, "All right, daddy, it's time to satisfy mom with that thing. Make sure that you fill her up with your cum because I want to suck it out of her pussy when you're done."

Reggie moved above his wife and began to drive his cock into her anxious pussy. While he was busy fucking, Abbey sucked on her mother's breasts and kissed her. The second that Reggie removed his flaccid cock from Amanda; Abbey's face attacked that just-fucked pussy. Abbey quickly began sucking on her mother's pussy, devouring all of her father's cum mixed with Amanda's flavorful pussy juice. The three of them held each other lovingly for some time, attempting to regain their breath after their exhausting session of sex. Abbey glanced at the clock and jumped out of bed and began to get dressed. She exclaimed, "I only have about twenty minutes to get to the school to pick up Mike."

Amanda made no attempt to leave her husbands arms; but she said, "You know that it has been quite a while since you have brought him over here. Why don't you bring him back here for supper? I am going to have to get up to fix something for your father because I think that we just gave him an appetite."

As Abbey started to leave the room, she said, "That sounds good. I'll be back in a little bit."

Time flew by as one softball season followed another. Mike was progressing nicely in school and Abbey was continuing to have great success in her law practice as well as in her softball umpiring. During most of the year, Abbey's sex life was somewhat limited. She slept with a few of the men that she dated; but she didn't date that many. Many men wanted to be the man in Abbey's life; but the problem was that she already had a man in her life -- Mike. Abbey was quite satisfied with that arrangement. She still visited her parents regularly and the sex was every bit as good as it had ever been. Sometimes, Abbey thought that it wasn't frequent enough. Abbey's cousin Richard was still living in town and Abbey was able to visit him fairly often. Abbey had begun to have sex with her cousin and his wife, Sandy, when they had visited town when Richard was interviewing for the job that he now held.

During the summers, Abbey's sex life picked up a little bit. Many of the umpires that she worked with at these tournaments were either single or divorced. A number of them were interested in enjoying sex and they were not looking for a long-term arrangement or a commitment. About twice a year, Gary and Jeannie worked at the same tournament that Abbey was at. The three of them anxiously enjoyed sex with each other when these opportunities arose.

Abbey had been with her father's law firm for slightly more than three years when he made good on his promise that he made to her several years earlier. Reggie Robins would now have his first partner, Abbey. The firm had been known as Reginald Robbins Law offices. With Abbey's partnership, the firm was now known as Robbins and Robbins Law Offices. Many of the lawyers had been with the firm for several more years than Abbey had and she was concerned about some backlash over her partnership.

Tom Harmon had worked at the firm for nearly five years and he became upset when Abbey was given a partnership. Tom told Reggie, "I think that my time and energy at this firm have earned me a partnership and I feel insulted that someone who has only been here for three years is given that opportunity."

Reggie replied, "You were hired with the understanding that I did not intend to have anyone as a partner in this firm. Isn't that correct?"

"Yes. But now that you have taken a partner; I think that I should be considered for a partnership."

"Look, when I hired Abbey, it was with the understanding that I would make her a partner. I hope for this firm to be around for a long time and when I decide that I want to cut down on my workload, I expect that she will run this firm. I have no plans to make any lawyer who works here a partner and do not intend to hire anyone in the near future who I will make a partner. The only thing that I can tell you is to live with the way that I run this firm or go find employment elsewhere."

"I'm going to have to seek employment elsewhere. I'm sure that there are several firms where I can earn a partnership."

Tom left at the end of that week in search of a firm looking for a partner. When last heard of, he had worked for several other firms and no one had offered him a partnership. The remainder of the lawyers understood that they had been told up front that they could not get a partnership. Most of them had expected that Abbey would get a partnership and some were surprised that it took as long as it did. Abbey maintained a good working relationship with her fellow lawyers and she had a fine rapport with the clients. Abbey was constantly attracting new clients to the firm.

As Mike moved through grade school and junior high school, he was active in all sports. As his high school years approached, a realistic appraisal of his abilities caused him to limit his participation to soccer. When he was fourteen, Abbey suggested that he should start umpiring softball. Mike was somewhat reluctant; but Abbey told him, "Look, you have been observing umpires for your entire life. You know the rules better than most of them. Remember the times that you have stumped veteran umpires on casebook problems."

Mike was still a little hesitant until Abbey assured him that he would only work with competent, experienced umpires in the beginning. She added, "When you get some confidence, you can start working with some of the less qualified umpires. I know that you love the game and you can do a good job. I only have one concern about you umpiring."

Mike quickly asked, "What's that, mom?"

Abbey laughed, "I just worry about you concentrating on the game more than you do on the bodies of those girls that are playing the game."

Mike's face began to flush as he said, "There are some nice looking girls who play the game; but even when I'm just watching, I pay more attention to the game than anything else when the ball is in play."

Mike began to start working games on a regular basis and by the time that he was sixteen, he was better than many of the veterans.

When Mike was a junior in high school, Abbey's cousin Richard had earned a promotion at the company where he worked. Richard's wife Sandy invited Abbey, Mike, Reggie and Amanda to dinner on Friday evening to celebrate Richard's promotion. By this time Mike had a driver's license and he had his own car. When told about the dinner invitation, Mike pleaded, "Mom, I have a date that night and it's with a girl that I have been trying to get to go out with me for some time. Do I have to go with you?"

Understanding her son's plight, Abbey said, "No. I'm sure that Richard and Sandy will understand a teenager's priorities. You have fun and I'll tell them why you can't make it." Abbey had called Sandy during the week to explain that Mike would not be coming that evening.

Reggie and Amanda were already there when Abbey arrived at Richard and Sandy's apartment on Friday. Sandy had prepared a fine meal for them all. When everyone was through eating, they all sat at the table having a drink. Sandy surprised them all when she announced, "Richard's promotion isn't the only thing that we are celebrating. After twelve years of trying, I am finally pregnant. I'm going to have a baby in the spring."

Abbey and Amanda were overjoyed at Sandy's good news. Reggie, although not as exuberant as the women, was quite pleased as he congratulated the parents-to-be. Abbey commented, "I wondered why you weren't having a drink with the rest of us tonight."

Sandy laughed, "No. That's one thing that I have to give up until after the baby is born."

Amanda asked, "Are you going to keep working after the baby is born?"

Sandy responded, "The odd thing is that I've been fed up with my job for several months. I had been applying at other places. Three days after I found out that I was pregnant, I was offered another job. I had to tell them that I was going to pass for the time being; but I might be applying again after the baby is born. When we get to the point where I don't think that I can do my job any more, I am going to quit. Then after the baby is born, Richard and I will discuss what we want to do."

123456...9