Abbey the Horny Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers

Abbey commented, "Whichever way you go, just do what you think is right for your kid. When I was growing up, my mother never worked and I always appreciated that she was always there when I needed her. I've either been going to school or working since Mike was born and I don't think that he has fared any worse with me not being at home when he was not in school. It just shows that either way will work if you put some effort into raising your child and show them that you love them."

Sandy said, "I think that you just pointed out that the same thing that makes a marriage work will make child rearing work. Make sure that they know that you will always love them."

After another hour of discussion on child rearing and marriage, Reggie and Amanda decided that they needed to leave. As her parents left, Abbey said, "I should probably think about leaving too."

Sandy argued, "Leave. We were hoping that the three of us could have a little fun tonight."

Abbey laughed, "Being pregnant hasn't curbed your sex drive at all. I sort of thought that the two of you might want to be alone; but if that's not the case, Sandy's tongue and Richard's cock have always satisfied me in the past."

Richard and Sandy led Abbey to their bedroom. They began to undress her and soon the three of them were naked in the middle of the bed. Richard and Sandy were each kissing and sucking on Abbey's boobs. As her tits were being devoured, Abbey reached out with one hand to feel one of Sandy's pert 32-A breasts and used the other hand to stroke her cousin's hard nine-inch tool. Sandy told her husband, "Get on your back, Richard. Abbey needs to ride that lovely fuck-stick."

Richard rolled to his back and Abbey crawled over him and began to slide her pussy down over that elongated shaft. As Abbey was sliding up and down on Richard's cock, Sandy was moving her long thin body over his face and lowered her dripping pussy to his lips. Richard began licking that lovely slit that was covered with a sparse patch of blonde fur. Abbey leaned forward to begin sucking those small, but beautiful boobs protruding from Sandy's chest. The seven-inch difference in their heights made it difficult for Sandy to lean down far enough to suck on Abbey's tits; but it made it quite easy for Abbey to suck on Sandy's. Sandy's fingers played with Abbey's large breasts and Abbey stopped sucking on Sandy's tits occasionally to kiss her cousin's wife.

Sandy was beginning to cum just before Abbey felt the rush of her own orgasm approaching. The two women were holding each other tightly when Richard began to erupt. The women moved off of him and began to kiss him in hopes of arousing him enough that he would be able to use that cock to bring Sandy to another orgasm. When Richard was slow to recover, Sandy said, "Abbey get on your back; I know what always works to get him hard."

When Abbey was on her back, Sandy moved between her legs and began to eat Abbey's pussy. As had happened so many times in the past, the sight of his wife eating another woman's pussy brought Richard's cock to full hardness. Richard moved behind Sandy and slid his hard cock into her and savagely drove it in and out of her. The three of them came fairly soon and Abbey enjoyed eating Richard's cum from Sandy's pussy.

When they had relaxed, Abbey got out of bed and began to get dressed. Sandy asked, "What are you doing? I was hoping that you would be able to spend the night."

Abbey replied, "No, I need to get home. I don't like to unexpectedly stay out all night. Mike will be home in a little while and he is only seventeen."

Sandy laughed, "In other words, you don't want him to know when his mother is getting fucked."

Abbey smiled, "Exactly. I'm sure that he is aware that I don't practice abstinence; but I don't want to advertise what I am doing."

Sandy said, "I can understand. I haven't seen him for almost a year; but from what I saw the last time that I was at your place, he looks like he would be worth trying out sometime. When he turns eighteen, send him to see me."

Abbey grimaced, "Oh, Christ. Now you want to fuck my son."

Sandy giggled, "Well, I'm not about to chance screwing a kid; but when he is a little older, I might think about it. That is, unless you want to try him first."

Abbey had a hard time speaking; but finally she blurted out, "Shit, first you want to fuck my son and now you think that I want to fuck him. If you saw some of the girls that he has been dating, you would know that neither of us would have a snowball's chance in hell with him."

As Abbey drove home that night, she realized that although she had had discussions with Mike about sex and about the fact that she thought that he should not be in a big hurry to become sexually active, she had never really seriously thought about him having sex with anyone. She definitely had not thought about having sex with him herself. She realized that her son had turned into a handsome young man and in the not too distant future, she was going to have to worry about him becoming intimate with some of those young girls that he had been dating. She hoped that when the time came that his first experience would be more pleasant than her first time.

Mike's high school days were rapidly coming to a close. He had turned eighteen the previous December and he would graduate from high school in a week. Mike rushed home from school on Friday afternoon. This was Memorial Day weekend. On Tuesday and Wednesday, he would take his last final exams in high school. Graduation would be on Friday. There was a large softball tournament scheduled for Memorial Day weekend and Abbey and Mike were scheduled to umpire that weekend. Abbey was pleased that the high school season was coming to an end. She enjoyed working the high school games; but the umpires would arrive at the site, work their game and go home.

During the summer season, you would spend the entire day or the whole weekend at the site. You were around the same people every weekend and tended to build camaraderie with the umpires at these tournaments. Everyone knew everyone else's likes and dislikes and tended to needle each other about them on a regular basis. At many of these tournaments, Abbey and Mike had to drive forty-five to fifty miles to get there. Because of the long days spent on the softball diamond, Abbey stayed in a motel many of these weekends. The Memorial Day tournament was one of those that she and Mike would be staying at a motel. Mike and Abbey left home shortly after four o'clock to drive to the site of the tournament. It was about five when Abbey checked into the motel.

The two of them were settled in their room. Because of the upcoming final exams, Mike had brought many of his schoolbooks with him and he intended to study for his exams in the evening. He had spread out on one of the beds and was studying one of his texts. There was a bar a few doors from the motel that many of the umpires frequented on tournament weekends. Abbey told Mike, "I'm going down the street to see if any umpires are around." Mike's nose was buried in a book and he simply grunted in response to Abbey's statement. Abbey had just ordered a beer when two other umpires walked in. The three of them moved to a table and sat and talked for a few hours. They had all hoped that some other umpires would arrive; but they were the only ones who came in that night. It was nearing ten o'clock when they decided that they would go back to the motel.

Mike had tired of studying and he assumed that his mother wouldn't return until nearly midnight. He knew from experience that when she got together with a bunch of umpires that they would sit around for some time talking about softball. Mike decided to order a pay-per-view porno movie. Mike had taken a hand towel from the bathroom and figured that he would stroke himself while watching the movie. He pulled his underwear off as the movie began. His large cock was in his hand as he watched a buxom redhead with her face between the legs of an equally buxom blonde. His hand was sliding slowly up and down his shaft when the door opened and his mother walked into the room.

Abbey tried not to show her shock at the sight of her son masturbating to a skin flick. Mike turned a brilliant shade of crimson as he jerked the covers over himself. He reached for the remote control in an attempt to turn the movie off. Abbey grabbed his wrist as he pointed the remote at the television. She said, "You have probably paid for this movie -- or more accurately, I am probably paying for this movie -- so you might as well get your money's worth.  That type of movie doesn't bother me. If you want to watch it; go ahead."

Mike resumed watching the movie, keeping his hands visible as his cock began to grow again. Abbey told him, "I'll be back in a minute to talk to you."

As Abbey went into the bathroom, Mike began to worry about what his mother was going to say when she came back. He wasn't sure that he liked the way that she said that she would be back to talk to him. He tried to take his mind off of the impending talk with his mother by watching the naked bodies frolicking on the screen. His cock was now throbbing and he surreptitiously slipped one hand under the covers and stroked his cock. When Mike saw the bathroom door opening, he quickly moved his hand on top of the covers.

Abbey emerged from the bathroom wearing a fairly sheer nightgown. It was the same type of nightgown that Abbey normally wore at home so Mike couldn't understand why it was exciting him so much to see the outline of his mother's breasts and the hint of her nipples showing through the thin fabric. Abbey sat down on the edge of the bed next to Mike. She glanced at the television and saw several naked bodies cavorting about. She looked at Mike and said, "Honey, there are two things that we need to talk about concerning what happened here tonight."

Mike's face again started to turn red as he meekly asked, "What's that?"

Abbey quietly said, "You shouldn't be ashamed of what you were doing tonight. It's perfectly normal for people to do that. The only reason that people get embarrassed about it is because it is taken as an admission that they aren't having sex often enough. Mike, I do it myself. Sometimes more often than I would like to."

When Mike gave her a questioning look, she added, "Baby, just because I'm not married doesn't mean that I never have sex."

Mike was sure that his mother occasionally had sex; but he never expected her to openly admit it to him. He began to blush again as he asked, "You said that there were two things that you wanted to talk about."

Abbey grinned, "If you don't want someone walking in on you, you should fasten the chain lock on the door."

The last comment drew a half-hearted grin from Mike. Abbey looked at the screen and saw the buxom redhead shoving her tits into some guy's mouth. Abbey said, "It looks like you're enjoying the sight of those boobs." Mike didn't know what to think when his mother asked, "Do you think that those are pretty nice looking boobs?"

Without thinking, Mike muttered, "There not as nice looking as yours." Then realizing what he had said, he continued, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, mom. I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Abbey leaned forward and kissed her son on the forehead, saying, "Mike, you don't need to apologize for giving your mother a compliment."

She looked back at the screen and saw the blonde spreading her legs as wide as she could, preparing to accept an oversized cock from some guy. Abbey asked, "Is that beaver as nice looking as some of the ones that you've seen on your girlfriends?"

Mike replied, "I've never seen one live. Just movies and magazine pictures."

"Does that mean that you've never played with one?"

"I've played with two or three. They were either covered by her panties or it was too dark in the car to see it."

Hearing that, Abbey swung her legs onto the bed and faced her son. She had her knees apart and her legs were crossed at the ankles. Abbey had not put panties on when she changed clothes for bed and Mike was seeing a real pussy for the first time in his short life.

Mike's eyes were riveted to Abbey's pussy as she asked him, "Are you ready to finish what you started when I rudely interrupted you?" Mike's face continued to get red and it got worse when his mother continued, "Or would you like some help with it?"

Mike was speechless and he could not move a muscle. He couldn't believe that his mother was talking this way with him. Abbey slipped her hand under the covers and wrapped her fingers around that long, thick, young cock. She pushed the covers out of the way and watched her son's nude body as she stroked his pulsing cock. She couldn't believe how well endowed her son was. His cock was ten inches long and was as thick as any that she had ever seen. She continued to stroke him and the look on his face told her that he was about to cum. Mike handed his mother the towel that he had next to him; but Abbey said, "We won't need that." She placed her lips over the head of his cock and took about half of the shaft into her mouth. She was still working her fingers on the bottom of the shaft while she sucked. Mike began to explode into her mouth and she was able to take it all down her throat.

Abbey leaned forward and kissed Mike and then she pulled her nightgown over her head. She took one of his hands and guided it to one of her breasts and she took his other hand and moved it to her pussy. She began to move that hand back and forth. When Abbey released his hands, Mike continued to play with her boob and rub his mother's pussy. Soon one finger moved between the lips of her pussy and then another finger was inserted. The exhilarating feeling that Abbey was experiencing told her why her parents had both enjoyed sex with her so much. The feeling of a parent and a child pleasuring each other could not be explained.

Abbey had always taken pride in her son's accomplishments. Her son had been a good athlete and a great student. On top of that he was a fantastic son. He had not been perfect. There had been many disappointments over the years; but Abbey had even been pleased with the outcome of most of those. She wasn't happy that her son had failed at something or had digressed from the way that she had expected that he would behave. What had pleased her on those occasions was that Abbey believed that he had truly learned from all of his mistakes as he was growing up. That, she felt, was what growing up was all about. Now, this son that her life had been centered on, was giving her the ultimate pleasure.

Mike had just cum harder than he had ever cum in his masturbation sessions in the past and in just minutes he was again as hard as a rock as he played with the finest set of tits that he had ever seen and had two fingers sliding into his mother's tight pussy. Now, he feared that it was all over as Abbey moved away from him. Abbey had simply moved to reach her purse. She took several condoms from her purse and placed all but one of them on the nightstand. She ripped open the package that she had kept in her hand and helped Mike roll it over his large cock. Abbey rolled to her back and told Mike, "Come on, honey. I want to feel you inside of me."

Mike moved between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit before slowly sliding his cock into his mother. When Mike's cock was all of the way into her, he just held it there for a few seconds and then began a slow rhythmic motion. Abbey moaned, "Just keep it up like you're doing. You'll know when it's time to start speeding up." Mike did as he was told until he could hold back no longer. Abbey was just beginning to feel the onset of a strong cum when Mike began slamming his cock into her. Before she could be completely satisfied, Mike came. Abbey rolled him to his back and discarded his full condom.

Abbey began to suck Mike's cock until it was hard again. She moved above him and started to slide her pussy over his elongated pole. She was now controlling the pace and she was nearing the orgasm that had eluded her earlier. Suddenly, Abbey felt an earth-shattering orgasm overcome her. She was nearing exhaustion when she felt her son cumming. Abbey rolled off of him and they held each other in their arms until they fell asleep.

It was shortly after five-thirty when Abbey awoke. She shook her son and said, "I'm going to take a shower and I would like for you to join me."

Mike was still groggy as he got out of bed. He followed his mother toward the bathroom, admiring that fine ass in front of him as they walked. In the shower, they began to soap each other's bodies and Abbey told Mike, "I really enjoyed last night and, if you would like, we can continue to do this."

Feeling as if a heavy weight had just been lifted from his shoulders, Mike replied, "Last night, when we were falling asleep, I began to worry that you had had too many beers when you were out with the other umpires. I was scared that you would be upset when you woke up this morning; but I consoled myself with the fact that nothing could take away the most fantastic night that I ever had experienced."

"So, you don't think that your mother is a slut?"

"How could I think that about the best mother that a guy could have -- and I felt that way before last night?"

"Thank you for that, baby. There are a couple of things that we both have to understand if we are to continue doing this."

"What's that, mom?"

"I would hope that you would continue to date girls your own age and possibly develop a relationship with one of them. The other thing is that I plan to continue to have sex with other men -- as seldom as that seems to happen any more. I don't want you to become jealous of that."

"When you started talking, I was worried that you wouldn't want me going out with girls my age. Remember mom, I will be going away to college in the fall and I hope that I can still get good grades and have an enjoyable social life."

"I hope that you can too, honey. I am glad that you seem to have your priorities about college in the proper order. Another thing about us having sex is that if you're being taken care of at home, maybe you will be a little more patient with some girl who is unsure if she is ready to have sex. For some girls, the decision about when and with whom to have sex for the first time is as important as or more important than the decision about who to marry."

When they had rinsed off, Abbey gave her son a blowjob to relieve him of the hard-on that he had had the entire time that they had been in the shower. They quickly dressed and stopped for breakfast on the way to the ballpark. Mike and Abbey each worked five games on Saturday and they finished shortly before seven-thirty. On the way back to the motel, they went through the drive-up window at a fast food place. Mike started to read one of his textbooks and Abbey went into the bathroom. She showered and returned to the room without bothering to dress. Mike was trying to read his book; but his eyes kept wandering to his mother's well-shaped nude body. As she was putting on a pair of shorts, Abbey asked, "What are you planning to study this evening?"

"I intend to spend a couple of hours going over the highlighted parts of my physics text."

Abbey pulled a T-shirt over her head and said, "I'm going down the hall to talk with some of the other umpires while you study. I'll stay away for at least a couple of hours so that you're not distracted while you're studying. I'll probably be back a little after ten and I hope that you will have showered and gotten undressed for bed."

Abbey returned to the room just after Mike had gotten into bed. Abbey tossed her T-shirt onto the empty bed and sat down to take her shoes and shorts off. After going to the bathroom, she crawled into bed with her equally nude son. They embraced and kissed before Mike started to feel her breasts. Abbey thought that as good of a job as he was doing stimulating her tits that it was a wonder that some of his teenage girlfriends hadn't let him go farther than Mike said that they did. He had her at a high arousal level when he began to move his face toward her pussy. Abbey stopped him, saying, "Roll over on your back."

mary0256
mary0256
484 Followers
123456...9