Abducting an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also noticed a damp sponge on the ground beside me, and recalled that Gordon had cleaned me up while I was recovering from my orgasm. That was nice of him, but I was really wishing for a proper shower now. And some water...

Having finished examining my surroundings, I lay back down on the chair and thought about what had just transpired.

The orgasm - as I now knew it to be - had been undeniably amazing. I felt a strong urge to recreate that experience however I could, but at the same time I wanted to get as far away from this man as I could and return to my dull but predictable life. If I stayed here, I would surely experience more of those blissful orgasms, but there was no telling what else Gordon might decide to do with me. On the other hand, escaping seemed nigh impossible. Gordon was very thorough with my restraints and had obviously gone to great lengths to even abduct me in the first place.

It would be so easy to just go along with his will... And what sort of life did I have to return to, anyway? A low-paying fast food job and some miserable flatmates hardly provided much of an incentive. I decided to play the part of an obedient slave for now, and if an opportunity arose for escape then I would reconsider my options at that time.

With that resolution, I closed my eyes and let my mind drift off to sleep.

It may come as no surprise that I awoke in exactly the same position. I had half-hoped that this was just some far-fetched fantasy of mine, but as I tested my bonds once more I was forced to accept it as reality.

I had no way of telling exactly how long I'd slept, but judging by the persistent throbbing feeling between my legs it had not been very long. The light level was still the same, but my eyes had adjusted to see perfectly through the gloom.

I lay there for what seemed like hours before anything happened. Then I heard the door swing open and closed, and I was about to sit up to greet Gordon when the light suddenly became blindingly bright, forcing me to turn my head away to let my eyes adjust.

"Good morning, sunshine." He seemed to be in a better mood today. Was that a good thing?

"Morning..." I croaked, staring at the blob of pulsating light that obscured his face.

"Ah yes, I brought you some water, actually. And a bit of breakfast." His words were very welcome indeed - my throat was painfully dry by now and I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. Maybe I hadn't.

He placed a plate on my lap and returned the chair to its upright state, then undid the strap on my left wrist and stepped back. I looked down at the food. Two pieces of buttered toast with jam accompanied by a glass of water. A glass. I could cause a severe injury with a glass. But did I really want to injure a man who had served me only pleasure? It would still be very difficult to escape with only one hand free, anyway. Especially my left hand. The clasps securing my other wrist were behind the chair and out of my reach.

The food seemed innocent enough so I quickly devoured the toast and consumed the whole glass of water in one short series of gulps. I looked up at Gordon, who was smiling to himself as if I'd passed some sort of test. He moved the plate and glass out of my reach and went to secure my wrist again. On a sudden urge, I grabbed his arm, pulling him closer and twisting him around so that he sat on my lap, his other arm out of my reach.

"You really do sweep me off my feet," he said wryly. Then he took my arm in his free hand, stood up, and forced it back into the straps with too much strength for me to resist. He then quickly replaced the gag and inflated it once more, ignoring my semi-muffled protests. A second later I found I could no longer move my head either, as he had reattached my collar to the chair. With an overwhelming sense of defeat I let my body go limp and glared as angrily as I could at my infallible captor.

"Now, seeing as you're done with breakfast, I thought we would get started." His words had a hard edge to them that sent a chill down my spine. Conscious of all the torture devices around me, I gave Gordon my best puppy-dog-eyes look but he ignored it and continued unhampered. "I'm guessing if you'd never had an orgasm before, you probably haven't used one of these before, either," he said, holding up a small pink U-shaped instrument. It didn't look very scary - certainly no blades sticking out or anything, so I couldn't imagine what it might be used for.

"Oh, and I might as well introduce you to some of this chair's special features," he added. That didn't sound good.

He pressed a button on a small remote and the chair's leg rests started moving apart, forcing my legs open. They continued to spread until my legs were almost horizontal. Now, I was a flexible girl, but no gymnast. My inner thighs were screaming bloody murder, made only worse by the weight of my body forcing my crotch even lower. I struggled to keep my bottom from sliding down the chair by pushing against the wrist straps, but my arm muscles soon gave out and I was back to square one.

Gordon, meanwhile, was watching my struggles with an unbridled grin upon his face. Part of my mind registered that he was actually rather handsome - the sort of looks I would have dated a guy for. But I was too preoccupied with the burning sensation in my thighs to give that thought much attention.

Somehow, this new position made me feel even more vulnerable than I had before. My outstretched legs left me in the perfect position for Gordon's shaft to penetrate the sanctity of my most private orifice, but I sincerely hoped that he was not planning to do so. I hadn't liked the way my mind was driven to incoherence when he had last touched me there - my mind was my only sanctity now, it seemed, and if he took that away... I feared I would lose my grip on reality altogether. The orgasm itself had been utter bliss, but I didn't like the idea of my body betraying me so easily.

Though clearly satisfied at my discomfort, Gordon stepped forward and supported my weight by placing a hand through my crotch. I froze, secretly thankful for him relieving the strain on my thigh muscles. But my gratefulness vanished the moment I realised his actual intention. His fingers made contact with my virgin rosebud, where he began liberally spreading a cool lubricant of some kind. You can't touch me there, I thought indignantly. But the rubbing continued, and he even had the gall to poke a finger into my rear. Thankfully, he quickly withdrew it, but my disgust remained.

Suddenly he let go and my thighs resumed their protest. Seeing my discomfort, Gordon tapped another button on his remote and the chair's leg rests came together slightly. Not enough to relieve my overwhelming sense of vulnerability, but enough that I could sit comfortably without immediate pain.

He pressed another button. I was really starting to dislike this remote. So far, it had-

"Mhmmmmpf!" A moan of outrage escaped through my gag. A large, cold object was trying to push its way into my rear. I clenched my muscles as hard as I could muster, but it continued to slide slowly into my hole. I cursed the lubricant for rendering my skin's natural friction useless and allowing this perverse violation to occur. Then the intruder slowed to a halt, my hole stretched painfully wide, and I let out a sigh of relief through my nostrils. It wasn't that far in - I could probably expel it with enough effort.

But Gordon had other ideas. He frowned and reached over to give the object a small tap. With a silent but visceral plop, the large invader lodged itself firmly within my anal cavity and my sphincter snapped shut around its base. I truly had no hope of expelling it now.

"Neat, isn't it? Spring-loaded into the chair," Gordon explained excitedly. "I'm surprised you fit that one, actually. It was nearly the largest they had."

But his words may well have fallen on deaf ears, because I'd finally been pushed past my limit. Tears began flowing from my eyes, trickling off the sides of my chin and down my breasts. His face softened.

"Hey now, don't cry, little angel. I know this is a new experience for you, but I promise you'll enjoy it soon enough."

His promise meant little to me, and my tears continued flowing relentlessly. I glanced over at one of the torture devices in the room, wondering if it could possibly be worse than what I was already going through. Gordon followed my gaze and smiled proudly.

"Don't tell me you were scared by those ancient things!" he laughed. "Collectors' items. Complete with fake blood! I doubt they'd actually be functional, but we can try that one if you'd like."

Greatly surprised by his explanation, a wave of relief swept over me. That was one less thing to worry about. Hopefully he was joking about trying it out, though - it looked like one of those racks they used to strap people into to pull their limbs apart. I knew my history, for the little good it did me.

Now perceiving the room as slightly less threatening, I managed to steel myself and cease the trickle of tears. The foreign object wedged in my rear still had me panicking, however. It terrified me that the most private parts of my body that I had hidden from prying eyes most of my life were now suddenly exposed and violated by this peculiar man and there was absolutely nothing I could do to resist him. He had provoked so many diverse emotional responses in me that my head was now reduced to a jumbled mess; my once-treasured intelligence and reason had all but deserted me. I was trying desperately to pick up the pieces, but having my emotions manipulated in so many ways had taken a great toll on my mind. And still no end was in sight...

Even in my fragile mental state, I began to understand why all those stories of rape and abduction had always sounded so horrific. It was not because of the foul deeds committed against the girls - terrible though they were - but rather because of the gibbering mess that those girls were reduced to. Because of how they never fully recovered from the trauma. Because of how they degenerated into a husk of their former selves, drifting through life. How they had to carry that invisible burden as long as they lived, with no one able to relate to them or console them.

It was a road I knew I would travel down if this treatment continued. But if nothing else, I wouldn't travel that road passively. I'd be trussed up and dumped in the back of a truck before anyone took me down that road. Then I remembered the nature of my situation and realised that such a scenario was actually quite likely.

Oblivious to my terrified musings, Gordon approached with the little pink instrument he'd shown to me earlier. Holding it over my vulva, he plunged it directly into my virgin orifice as I drew a sharp intake of breath in response. He proceeded to wriggle the device, to my shameful and reluctant enjoyment, until he seemed happy with its position. Then he reached underneath the chair and pulled out a rubber flap I hadn't seen before.

"Think of it as latex lingerie. I just don't want to have to clean up another mess like last time. And we wouldn't want your new little friend slipping out either, would we?" he explained as he attached the latex to hooks above each of my legs. That pink device wouldn't be falling out now, that was for certain. The latex was quite tight around my crotch, and I could see the outline of the little device pressed against my clit. The resultant movement of the large metal object in my rear caused me to shift uncomfortably, which in turn only made the sensation more pronounced. But at least the latex stopped any other unexpected objects from entering my orifices. I was more worried about this mention of "another mess". Did that mean another orgasm? I didn't know whether to be excited or apprehensive after my first experience.

Taking a different remote from his pocket, Gordon tweaked a dial and then hesitated before pushing a large button. He looked up at me and our eyes locked for an instant, his set in a determined gaze and mine widened with apprehension. Without saying a word, he pushed the button.

A scream escaped into my gag.

The little pink device exploded into powerful vibrations centred directly over my clitoris and g-spot. I felt my spread legs quivering in response to the stimulus, but in a rising surge of rebellion I clenched my lower body muscles as tightly as I could to numb the sensations. He'd already manipulated me to an orgasm once - he wouldn't get another out of me now that I knew what they were. I wasn't just some sex doll he could play with and violate however he wished - I was an independent human being, and I refused to bend to his perverse wishes.

But when would it end? The vibrations continued on mercilessly, my muscles now aching all over from having been clenched so firmly. I glared at Gordon, my face scrunched up in a furious expression. He was leaning casually against the wall looking back at me impassively. A slight smile appeared as he saw my resolve beginning to falter.

"You're so cute when you try to resist. But it's futile, you know." If I could have glared at him any more angrily, I would have. But instead I felt control over my muscles begin to weaken as they burned with overexertion. The vibrations over my most sensitive spots took hold once more, their irresistible influence breaking through my concentration. I thrashed out against my bonds, but as always they refused to budge and my remaining energy only diminished further. I involuntarily let my body relax... I'd tried my best, hadn't I? Surely there was no shame in giving in now...

The device lodged in my crotch buzzed on oblivious to the chaos it inflicted. My mind became hazy as pleasure assaulted my senses, then I jerked back into consciousness again as I tried to clear my head. This repeated a few more times before a soothing voice cut through my clouded mind and eased my struggles.

"That's it, girl. Just relax and enjoy it..." I felt a hand on my forehead, alleviating the ache in my clenched brow.

That voice is so comforting. I think I'll just... My thoughts faded away as I sunk into subspace.

***

"Mmmmmmmmmmmphhhh..."

Alicia let out a soft moan as her eyes left mine and rolled up into her head. I'd been so excited when I discovered she was a virgin - just watching her face as I manipulated her body against her will was really something special. Now I couldn't begin to imagine the bliss she was experiencing. The only indication that she was still conscious was her flaring nostrils and the straining muscles all over her body.

But I hadn't abducted a girl just to watch her in ecstasy. No, as entertaining as that was, I had a somewhat more physical involvement in mind. But despite my engorged member, I had no desire to rob her of her innocence just yet. A virgin was a rare thing in today's world, and I wanted to savour that innocence for as long as I could. Her body knew how to react better than she did, though - when she'd grabbed me after finishing breakfast, I had noticed to my surprise that her vulva was already rather moist. I'd decided not to punish her for the outburst after that.

Presently I began fondling the inside of her thighs, massaging her tense muscles. I marvelled at the smoothness of her fair skin, especially as I moved my hand closer to her crotch. Watching the latex covering her two holes, I grinned as a small bulge appeared briefly in the middle before dispersing again. This happened a few more times in quick succession. Climaxed already, I thought with satisfaction. She'd squirted everywhere during her first orgasm, so it was no surprise that with more powerful stimulation the force of her squirted juices could push the latex out briefly.

Her eyes flew open.

"Nmm mmm mfff," she pleaded. At least, I assumed she was pleading. I couldn't understand a word, but judging from her desperate expression and her recent orgasm, I could only guess that she wanted the vibrator turned off. Well, always the good teacher, I decided to educate her on some of her body's capabilities.

"After just one? You can do better than that," I replied encouragingly. She tried to reply, but fortunately she was saved the trouble by another climax approaching. Her eyes disappeared once more, and I resumed my fondling. At least she wasn't bucking around like with her first orgasm - the butt plug made sure of that. It had to feel strange having such a large object stuck up your rectum, especially for a girl as inexperienced in these things as Alicia.

I did have some idea of the sexual agony she was going through now, though, despite my personal lack of experience. I knew that a woman's genitals became extremely sensitive during sexual arousal - and they were never more aroused than after experiencing an orgasm. In fact, she was supposedly in a "heightened state of awareness" or something, but she certainly didn't look very aware now. Perhaps it only applies to direct contact, I mused, now sucking softly on an erect nipple. I'd heard of women who were driven unconscious from too many consecutive orgasms, and I thought it would be neat to see that for myself.

After her fourth orgasm, however, I decided to give the poor girl a break. Her skin was shining with sweat and her chest was rising and falling so fast I thought she would collapse. If she was able to move, that was. By now, I'd stroked or licked nearly every square inch of her luscious body and I probably knew her prurient curves better than she did herself. I was ready for something different.

Figuring Alicia wouldn't be back with it for another few minutes yet, I started moving her to the next position. I quickly unstrapped all her limbs, unclipped her collar, and started to remove the latex panties. On my touch, the latex slid across her skin as if it was heavily lubricated. Then I realised it was - she was literally slipping in her own orgasmic fluids. That must feel just wonderful, I thought, glad I wasn't in her position. But I had no time to lose, so I unfastened the latex flap and resolved to clean up the dripping mess later.

Ignoring her slimy crotch, I took her limp body up in my arms - hearing a soft plop as the butt plug was dragged out of her rear - and strolled over to the wall, glancing down at her face. She looked so peaceful... Exhausted, perhaps, but otherwise as tranquil as on the night I'd found her.

I gently deposited her against the wall and secured some leather shackles around her wrists and ankles. The wrist shackles were connected by a thick rope to some rings high on the wall, so I could easily pull on the rope to lift her arms up later. The shackles around her ankles were a bit different. They too had ropes running to some rings on the wall, these ones near the floor, but they also had little metal loops on the opposite side that could be connected to a spreader bar. I decided to leave her collar unconnected for now.

As she began to stir, I pulled on each rope which brought her wrists hard to the wall, lifting her body into an upright spread-eagled position. Just as I was doing the same with her ankles, she sprang back to life and started thrashing around wildly. Fortunately, only one leg was still loose, so I had no trouble overpowering and subduing her efforts. I was actually quite pleased that she'd come to right at that moment, because it meant that she was fully aware of the missed opportunity to best me and her powerlessness would be driven home all the more.

On that note, I suspected it wouldn't be too long before I broke her - she seemed remarkably naive of bondage and even her own sexuality, which only made her more susceptible to being overwhelmed by feelings of hopelessness and despair when such things were forced on her against her will. And she'd already broken down crying once, which I took to be an indication that it was becoming too much for her to handle. Yet I didn't really want to see her broken - it seemed a shame for such a beauty to be reduced to little more than an animal in heat, not to mention that it took all the enjoyment out of my activities. Well, most of the enjoyment. Her innocent reactions were highly satisfying, and seeing her submit to the pleasure despite her futile protests was what really turned me on. In any case, I hadn't finished with her yet, so she'd just have to hold on to her sanity for as long as she could.

123456...9