Abducting an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all of this mattered little if she didn't return soon. And I was determined to show her much greater respect when she did return. Even if she kept me locked up and treated me like a slave, anything was better than dying of asphyxiation.

My eyelids began to droop and I realised just how musty the room had become. Drawing in air through my nostrils had become a chore, and I knew I was rapidly running out of time.

***

I restored the computer to the state I found it in and stood up, stretching my arms. After the movie had finished, I'd decided to check out Gordon's computer to see if any additional information could be gathered from it. To my surprise, I'd found the machine unlocked and packing a treasure trove of information - most of which seemed completely irrelevant, but some of which was very interesting indeed. A certain "Edward Massey" popped up in several incriminating documents. I was looking forward to confronting Gordon with it.

I checked the camera again. He seemed to be sleeping now. Good - I would enjoy waking him. I started to descend the stairs, then decided to pretty up my hair a bit first. The better I looked, the more embarrassed Gordon would feel, or so my theory went. In any case, I liked being presentable. Long hair was a liability at times, but you could also do some really neat things with it.

A few minutes later, I descended the stairs with my hair pulled back in long double plait. I reached the dungeon and felt my way towards the control panel, turning on the light. I opened the door and almost gagged at the wave of musky sweat-scented air that hit me.

I knew perfectly well what that meant. No ventilation. Why hadn't that occurred to me? I rushed over to Gordon's side, slapping his face and desperately hoping he was still with me. A few agonising seconds passed, then he opened his eyes slowly. I quickly deflated and tore out his gag, wincing at the irony that the air within it might have been what he needed to live.

"A-Alicia?" he croaked, his eyes focusing in on me. "I knew you'd... come." His eyes drooped closed again, and I slapped his face once more.

"Are you okay? I'll go get some water," I said, without waiting for a response. A moment later I was back, pouring water down his throat. He gurgled briefly and opened his eyes fully, staring at me as if I was the greatest thing on Earth.

"You were right. I couldn't hold my breath." I suppressed a smile. Even in the face of mortal peril, he was making jokes. I was really beginning to love my fool of a husband.

"Are you okay?" I repeated, undeterred.

"I'm fine," he assured me, working his jaw vigorously. "But I might not have been in a few more minutes. Thanks for coming back."

"If I'd known-"

"But you didn't. It's fine." He paused, then added, "It's the small blue button, by the way. The air filter."

"I'll remember that."

His acceptance of my mistake surprised me - I thought he would have assumed I'd meant to kill him. I had told him I wouldn't, but he had never trusted my word before.

We remained there for a short while, looking at each other as if each of us were attempting to discern the other's thoughts. I knew I was. What I didn't expect was for him to become aroused so soon. I must really turn him on, I thought as I watched his rising erection.

I felt like I owed him something for unwittingly endangering his life... And I had always wondered what men tasted like. What better way to find out than with my restrained husband?

I lowered my mouth slowly to his stiffened member, keeping my eyes on him as if daring him to mock me. I closed my lips over his phallus and started sucking. Licking and sucking, moving my mouth up and down his shaft. I soon tasted the salty tang of precum and I quickened my pace, encouraged.

I heard Gordon's ragged breaths speed up as he grew close to his climax. I shifted my mouth so that his ejaculation would hit the inside of my cheek rather than the back of my throat. I didn't want to commit myself to swallowing until I'd had a taste. Moments later he climaxed, his whole pelvis lifting slightly off the chair. His cum had a strange slimy texture to it like phlegm, but it had a pleasant salty taste. I swallowed it all eagerly, sucking his rod dry.

I stood up straight and looked at Gordon's face. He was staring back at me curiously, and I could hardly blame him. Fellatio seemed like a strange way to repay a kidnapper. But now I could also do something else to him. I began fingering his softened phallus, and his pelvis bucked against my touch.

"No!" he gasped. "Stop... Please... It's too sensitive." I smiled back at him and continued my gentle treatment.

"I know," I said simply. His shaft was slowly stiffening again, but looking at his face I could see he wasn't enjoying it one bit. I wondered if I could make him squirt again, but as I saw his eyes becoming bloodshot I decided to grant his wish. I wasn't as heartless as he was.

Still, my curiosity about his taste was now satisfied and I was happy to proceed with the decision I'd made earlier. But first I wanted to know what this whole spy business was about.

"So you're a spy?" I asked, expecting an answer in the negative. Did spies even exist in the real world?

"I was," he replied, sighing as if this question was inevitable. Or maybe he was just still recovering. "Not anymore."

"Not a journalist?" I continued coyly.

He smiled weakly. "That was just a convenient cover. It gave me an excuse to be sneaking around places I shouldn't be."

"So all of those fake IDs of yours upstairs..."

"Those were my father's," he clarified. "I was never involved for long enough to accumulate my own."

"Oh. I was sure the pictures looked like you..."

"My father looked a lot like me when he was younger. An easy mistake that you aren't the first to make." That made me feel a bit less foolish, but I still felt like I was being had somehow.

"What did you do? You know, as a spy?"

Another sigh. Then he began explaining how his life had been before his father had passed and he recounted a few of his adventures - or rather, misadventures, as he called them. I sat in awe, learning about a whole other side to this strange gentle man that had abducted me just a few days ago.

When he finished, I stood back up and began undoing his restraints as I explained.

"While you were down here suffocating - for which I am truly sorry - I came to several conclusions. First, that I love you." I paused, letting that sink in and watching his reaction. An incredulous smile began forming. "Second, that I have every intention of honouring our marriage and spending the rest of my life with you." The smile grew wider. "And third, that I enjoy having you push the limits of my body and forcing orgasms out of me when I can't resist you." This one wasn't entirely true - the thought of being completely helpless still terrified me - yet I knew it would please him immensely to hear it. But his smile faded slightly now, and I wondered if that wasn't what he wanted.

"Is something wrong?"

"No! Of course not. I love you too, my angel. And I love hearing you say it when I'm the one who is... not in a position to disagree, shall we say."

Now I smiled, stroking his manhood as I flaunted my power over him.

"It's just that... I would rather us be equals."

I wasn't sure if he was implying that I release him, or that he didn't want me as his sexy concubine any longer. I was happy to release him, but the thought of being denied the chance to relive the powerful orgasms I'd experienced almost made me want to cry.

"Honey," I said slowly, my voice dripping with suggestion as I fingered his testicles, "You wouldn't deny me such a simple desire, would you?" It was strange what a woman had to do sometimes to get a man to dominate her.

Whether he caught my drift or it was his intention all along, he replied quickly, "Of course not. I'm always happy to please you."

"That's good to hear." I continued unfastening his restraints. Soon the only thing holding him to the chair was the collar, which I didn't have the key for so I just unclipped it from the chair. He put his arms around me, hugging me close like a long-lost lover.

***

When we broke apart, my first thought was that I needed some clothes. Being completely naked save for a collar in front of my fully-clothed wife was not a position I was comfortable being in.

"Thanks for releasing me. I am sorry for what I put you through - I wasn't really thinking ahead that much when I abducted you." I felt that it was important to get the apology out of the way before continuing. "But please let me go and put some clothes on. This is very embarrassing for me."

Her own clothes made her look very sexy, and I found it hard to keep a sincere face as I fantasised about stripping that amazing body naked again. The tube top somehow accentuated both her slim figure and the size of her bust. I wondered how such a sexy apparel could have gone out of fashion. Her long braided hair also lent an attractive girlish look to her face as she cocked her head demurely to one side. I should let her do her own hair more often.

"Oh, alright," she said, surprised by my admittance. "I'll just be looking around your storeroom next door, then." I hoped see didn't get any ideas about taking a more dominant role, because there were a lot of things in there that I had no desire to experience first-hand. Still, it was probably better than her snooping around my house. Or our house, as I supposed it now was. This place still held many secrets even to me, and I didn't want her discovering anything I didn't know about.

I left her alone and ascended to my room to change. On the way up, I noticed a set of electrical pads and their control box sitting on one of the benches in the kitchen. She must have intended to use them on me, I realised, glad that she hadn't. I moved them out of sight and made a mental note to put them to use later.

Once fully clothed, I went to the drawer where I kept my backup key for the collar I was wearing. It was empty. I panicked - Alicia must have moved it, and I had no idea where she'd hidden it or how many other things she'd moved. A quick check in a few other locations confirmed my fears - all of my bondage restraints were missing their keys and remotes. I doubted she would just tell me where they were - she wouldn't have hidden them otherwise. So I had to find them myself.

After nearly an hour of searching and no sign of the illusive key stockpile, I was ready to give up. Then Alicia found me standing in the foyer and asked innocently, "What's the matter, dear?"

I shot her an angry glare. "Where did you hide the key for this collar?"

"Oh! You've been looking for that little thing the whole time? You could have just asked," she replied, throwing me the key from her pocket.

I quickly unlocked the collar and threw it aside, massaging my neck firmly. It was nice to be free of the infernal thing, but I was still none-the-wiser as to where all my keys were stored. And I still didn't want to ask about them.

Acting on a sudden idea, I retrieved the collar and walked up to Alicia, proffering it to her.

"Already?" she asked, surprised. "What was that you said about us being equals?"

"This is what you want, isn't it?" I replied, hoping she would accept it.

"I suppose so. I just didn't think you'd be ready so soon," she admitted, taking the collar from me. With a graceful motion, she lifted it up and clicked it shut around her neck. "Feels like it was made for me," she said, satisfied with the fit. I decided not to tell her that it actually was.

"Well, it's pretty late now... I guess we should continue this tomorrow," I said once the collar was locked on. She shot me an angry glare, no doubt annoyed because she'd now have to sleep with the collar. I hid my smug grin.

It had been a long day, at least for me. It was only yesterday that we'd been married - and I'd spent most of the last day locked alone in the dark in my own dungeon. Some honeymoon.

"Do you... have somewhere for me to sleep?" She seemed hesitant to ask, as if worried she might have to sleep in the dungeon again. Surely she knew how many free beds there in the house.

"Of course. You'll sleep with me." She was visibly relieved now, and I wondered if she really would have slept in the dungeon if I'd commanded her to.

A few minutes later, we were both dressed and ready to catch up on some sleep. I was in my standard boxers, and she was wearing some skimpy black lingerie that I'd been all too happy to supply. I hoped she never got around to asking why I had so much women's clothing - that was a story I really didn't want to relive.

She unplaited her hair with practised ease without even using a mirror. She was also still wearing her collar, and my hope was that she'd want to remove it to sleep so that I could see where she kept the other key. I had, for all intents and purposes, disposed of the one she gave me - she wasn't going to find it anytime soon. But when we were ready for bed she just hopped into the sheets without a word. I would clearly have to wait until she was utterly tired of the thing.

I got in beside her, hugging her close with one arm as I snuggled against her soft body, her bare navel pressed against mine. I gave her a passionate goodnight kiss, then closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off to sleep beside my beautiful and miraculous wife.

I awoke with a start. My right arm was dead from having slept on it all night. And the bed was empty beside me. For a brief moment I wondered why it shouldn't be empty, and then the previous day's events hit me all at once. How Alicia had escaped my control. Imprisoned me in my own dungeon. Unknowingly left me to suffocate... And then returned to free me. It all seemed unreal, like half-forgotten dream. But as rolled out of bed and saw the imprint left by my wife's curvaceous figure, I knew it was all real. And I had to find her, fast.

I ran through my house wildly, glancing into every room as I passed. I finally arrived in my foyer and checked to see if the main door had been opened. It hadn't. So she was still here... Or she'd jumped out of a window. But I doubted she would have known to avoid using the front door. Few people were paranoid enough to install monitoring devices on the inside of their door.

I spun around as I heard a soft clinking noise nearby. It was coming from one of the broom cupboards. I crept up slowly to investigate. The door was slightly ajar, so I peeked through the crack as quietly as possible.

Alicia was in there, alright. She was sitting cross-legged with a pile of keys in her lap, fiddling with a black remote. I froze. It was the remote to her collar - she really didn't want to be fiddling with that. The collar might have looked plain, but there were a few functions that I didn't want her knowing about just yet. Hopefully she hadn't realised what the remote was for yet. Or how to activate the controls. But most importantly, she hadn't run off. My beating heart settled slightly.

I left the doorway silently, returning upstairs and getting changed out of my sleepwear. It was best if she didn't know that her secret was uncovered - I could use it to my advantage later. I would just have to risk her finding out what her collar was capable of.

Fully dressed, I stood at the top of the stairs and shouted her name. No reply.

"Alicia!" I shouted again, and this time she appeared at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at me with an apprehensive expression on her face. I also had a fine view of her cleavage from here - she wasn't exactly wearing a modest shirt.

I descended to greet her, pretending it was the first time I'd seen her that day.

"You're still here," I said, letting my delight show.

"Of course. Until death do us part, remember?" I grinned at her response. So she was serious about honouring our marriage after all.

"Well, let's hope we've got a long time before that then. Now, I want you to wait for me in the dungeon. I'll be with you shortly." She nodded eagerly and immediately complied, hurrying off to the basement. I waited until she was out of sight before approaching the broom cupboard.

At first glance, the cupboard was free of any keys or remotes. But I knew they were in here, so after a more thorough inspection, I found the pile on the top shelf, almost beyond my reach. I groped around for the tell-tale shape of the collar remote. My hands closed on an appropriately-sized box and I pulled it down eagerly. It was the right remote, and appeared to be in the same configuration as I'd left it. I also found the matching key to her collar - which took a while longer, given the number of similar-looking keys - and tucked it away in my pocket with the remote.

Now to return to my enthusiastic wife and attempt to wipe that off that smile and instil some righteous fear in her.

***

When I reached the large metal door to Gordon's dungeon I stopped, fingering the key in my pocket. Ever since exploring the house, I'd wondered what was behind the other door in the sub-basement. Now was my chance to find out. I took out the key I'd collected from the broom cupboard and fit it into the small keyhole on the unassuming metal door. As I'd suspected, it fit perfectly. It was the smallest key, fitting a nearly invisible keyhole. There had to some irony in that - such a heavy-duty door with such a puny lock.

I turned the key and pulled the door outward. I gasped. The room before me was a padded cell - a box of roughly a metre in every direction, padded on every side with ample amounts of white padding. I crawled inside to look up in the corners of the room. A small hole was in each of the four corners in the top of the room - probably for hidden cameras. The four corners on the bottom of the room held small white lights behind reinforced glass. The walls themselves were pure white with nine small square cushions covering each wall.

I turned back to the door just in time to see it slam shut with a muffled thud. No! I needed to get out of here before Gordon found me! I pounded the door furiously, but with the cushioned walls I might as well have had the strength of a baby. I looked around again, suddenly confused. Which wall was the door on? I couldn't even find the door now! I was stuck in this small padded prison with no hope of escape and nothing to even look at. I should be used to this sort of situation by now, but I was unnerved by the connections my mind was making with a mental asylum.

I lay down on the floor, curling into a foetal position as a wave of claustrophobia swept over me. I could only barely sit up straight in the small room with my head touching the ceiling, but I couldn't stretch out fully in any direction. I began to feel sleepy, and I tried to put my mind at ease. Gordon would figure out where I was. He'd get me out, and then he could tie me in another humiliating position and give me some of those blissful orgasms... The world faded into darkness.

***

At first I was worried when I found the dungeon vacant, but then I realised there was only one other place she could be. I checked the monitor hidden beside the door panel, and sure enough, Alicia had gotten herself trapped in the padded room. I sighed. She must really get a kick out of being helpless, I thought. She didn't look happy about it, though - she was thumping on the walls and pushing on the roof with quite a fervour. I didn't know what she was trying to accomplish. It was a padded room - what did she expect, that the roof would pop off?

Still, this situation provided a plethora of opportunities for me to grant her wish of forced orgasms. The room was also a gas chamber, and a number of gas cylinders were attached to it. Each contained an invisible, odourless, nonlethal gas that had different effects on the person within. For now, I decided to stick with the basic knockout gas. She would slowly fall asleep, and then I could go in and spice things up for her.

1...456789