Abducting an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never been the kind of girl who fantasises about getting married to a Prince Charming in a grand ballroom with hundreds of spectators admiring her decadent wedding dress. In fact, the wedding I'd just had suited me just fine. No one making a fuss over decorations or invitations or any of those tedious things... Though it did bother me how casually he'd stowed our rings away without a second thought.

I'd had trouble hiding my grin as the minister saw me for the first time, his eyes almost popping out of his head. I wasn't normally one to be unduly proud of my assets, but seeing such a reaction had definitely been amusing.

Not that Gordon intended to advertise me much in public, though. But even if he was the only who ever got the opportunity to appreciate me, I could live with that. He certainly did appreciate me more than most.

So I didn't really mind being treated like some sort of sex goddess or submitting myself to such overwhelming pleasures, so long as I had time to collect my thoughts on occasion. But one question remained - could I really just let go of my old life? Let all those memories of cruel flatmates, unforgiving bosses, low-pay jobs, and unappreciative men just fade into oblivion? Wow, that really does sound bad. I never realised my life sucked so much. Well, to hell with all of them. I decided to fully commit myself to my new marriage. There was just one thing that I wanted to put my mind at ease about first.

"Gordon," I began hesitantly. He peered into my troubled eyes, trying to fathom what I could be about to say.

"Hush now, my love. If you're worried that you can't take much more of this, don't be. We're married now - rest assured that I will treat you with the respect you deserve. I wouldn't want my new wife to break on me now, would I?" I was astonished by his intuition. I hoped that in time I would be allowed more liberties, but for now, his sincere assurance was enough to ease my anxieties.

"Thank you," I said simply, smiling at my gracious husband with a fondness I had never felt for anyone else.

He finished unwrapping the cloth from my body and I sat back down on the chair. Gordon smiled and shook his head.

"I'm sure you'd like that, wouldn't you. Well, the position I have in mind might not be as comfortable, but it will definitely be more exciting. What do you know of hogties?"

I wasn't liking the way his eyes sized me up as he said this, but nonetheless I admitted my confusion at the term. "Hog ties? Is that like... pig ties?"

Gordon laughed before replying, "Not quite. Here, let me show you."

He reached behind my back with a length of rope and began tying coils around my hands and wrists, getting higher and higher up my arms as he continued. Soon I felt my elbows touch, forcing my back to arch uncomfortably and my bound breasts to jut out even further.

Tying off the rope behind me, he cupped my brightly coloured breasts in his hands and gently rubbed my nipples with his thumbs. I let out a long sigh of satisfaction - the soothing sensation seemed to be just what I craved at that moment, and I was doubly appreciative for the gentle caress given how my own hands were firmly immobilised behind me.

"Perfect. It looks like you're ready for these." Without warning, both of my nipples were brutally crushed as Gordon clipped a pair of strong clamps to my enlarged areolas. I gasped as my entire chest burned with pain and I glared at Gordon furiously.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked heatedly.

"No," he admitted, "But it was definitely worth it."

"Well you've had your fun, now take them off!"

"Hey now, that's no way to speak to your husband, is it?" I shrunk back and remained silent. Something about the way his eyes flashed and his voice maintained a low rumble told me that I shouldn't press the point any further. He took from the ground the collar I'd been wearing before our wedding and fastened it around my neck once more. The collar covered my entire neck - from my shoulders to my chin - but its leather lining sat comfortably against my skin despite the thick steel band encircling the outside. Still, I found it very hard to think of myself in any sort of position of power or equality while wearing it.

"I like listening to your voice, but if you continue to command me around so rudely I will gag you again."

I nodded submissively, biting back another complaint about the pain I was enduring. Seeing my obedience, Gordon's tone softened and he added comfortingly, "The pain will subside shortly. And then you may even enjoy it!"

I wanted to retort that he should try clamping his own nipples and see how he liked it, but I kept quiet and waited for him to continue showing me this "hogtie". And sure enough, as my mind moved on to other things the pain in my nipples became more bearable, though it never fully subsided.

"Now, kneel." Kneel? What am I, a dog? And what's the point of remaining ungagged if I can't object to anything anyway? Then I remembered how my jaw had ached after having that ruthlessly efficient inflatable gag in my mouth for hours on end, and I kept silent as I slid off the chair into a kneeling position, feet touching each other beneath my posterior.

Gordon knelt beside me as he wrapped each of my thighs to my calves, at the same time removing the rope that had previously held my knees close together. When this was done, he stood up and gave me a light push from behind.

"Move." I just sat there, refusing to try what was obviously a futile endeavour.

Gordon sighed and picked up a pair of small metal balls. They certainly didn't look very scary. Then he proceeded to attach them to my clamped nipples and I realised what they were. Weights! And they seemed to be designed for these clamps, too - but who in their right mind would conceive of such a horror? I barely managed to suppress my gasp of pain as the pressure on my nipples increased dramatically and my breasts were pulled cruelly downwards against the rope.

Gordon just looked at me impassively and said, "Good girl. Keep your silence. Now, I hope I don't need to ask you again..."

With a furious scowl I tried to shuffle along the floor, but with my arms and legs out of the picture I wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. I might have been able to roll around a bit, but I didn't want to lose my balance and have my nipples torn off or look like a fool in front of my husband. He might be my captor, but he still respected me to some degree, and I wanted to keep it that way.

"I can't." Gordon seemed satisfied with my conclusion, and I wondered if this is what he meant by a hogtie. Then he put one hand on my stomach, holding my bound arms with the other, and slowly lowered me face-first to the floor.

The cold, hard, stone floor. I balanced awkwardly on my knees and forehead, wondering what he could possibly want me in this position for. My forehead would bruise if I kept this up too long.

I saw his hands appear in front of my face and wrap some more rope around my breasts - wasn't there enough there already? Then the same with my knees, which were spread further apart as the rope pulled them upwards. This rope he attached to my arms and feet, pulling it tight and forcing my feet and hands together in an uncomfortable arc. Then the rope extending from my breasts was added into the knot... At this point I really did feel trussed up like a hog. Maybe that's what it meant.

Finally, he brushed my hair back from my downturned face and tied it into a simple ponytail. There followed a moment of silence as I balanced undisturbed, wondering what he could possibly inflict on me next. My arms were bound securely together behind my back with my feet almost touching my hands. My legs were folded neatly onto themselves and my knees were spread apart by the rope running around my back and to my breasts. Can it get any worse? I severely regretted that thought a moment later.

With a sudden jerk on my legs and breasts, my entire body lifted off the floor. I gasped as the ground grew further and further away until I was eventually at eye level with Gordon. A rather ecstatic Gordon, too - the complete opposite of what I was feeling.

"So what do you think? Did I do it alright? Are you comfortable?" I shot him a look that expressed the full extent of my spite for him at that moment - and I would have held it, had I not lost sight of him as I slowly began rotating. It wasn't that I was in extreme discomfort - in fact, the way my limbs were each tucked away leaving me immobile was rather soothing, but the sheer humiliation of being trussed up like a pig and dangled helplessly on display was more infuriating than any physical pain itself. Not to mention the terror that was racking me at being in an inescapable position so high up over a solid stone floor.

"Couldn't you at least put a mattress over that floor?" I pleaded desperately.

"What, don't you trust me?" Gordon replied reproachfully.

"I- No," I sheepishly admitted, knowing full well it could mean bad news for me.

"And how are those nipples treating you now?" he asked, seemingly ignoring my reply.

Of course, now that he had brought my attention back to them, my nipples only felt all the more tender, especially with more blood rushing down my body to my chest. And I shuddered at the thought of what those infernal weights were doing to the shape of my normally round breasts. He probably knew that comment would only make them feel worse, I thought miserably.

"Maybe a nice swing will take your mind off things," he continued, and before I could protest, he pushed down on my head and sent me spinning and swinging in every direction. I tried closing my eyes, but then I only felt sick, so I kept them open as I watched the ground in terror, dreading the moment I fell.

"Have some faith," Gordon said, laughing. Easy for you to say... I vowed that if ever our roles were switched, this would be the first horror I subjected him to.

After a few agonisingly long seconds, he put a hand on my side and brought me to a halt. Going over to the wall, he carefully untied the rope that was holding me up through a ring in the ceiling - or so I assumed - and lowered me to about half the height before securing the rope once more.

The next thing I felt was a rush of air on my nether region as he removed the chastity belt and threw it to the floor.

"Phew! That's a mighty fine pussy you have there, miss!" he exclaimed in a mock Southern accent. I blushed as he playfully slapped the pussy in question.

"Pussy? That's a bit rude, isn't it?" I remarked, immediately wishing I hadn't.

"Bah! Learn proper language, you horny prude. Pussy! Ass! And a lovely pussy like yours deserves to be admired." I decided to let the topic drop. "Pussy" had an oddly appealing ring to it, anyway. And I couldn't exactly deny that I feeling at least little bit horny. Well, okay, maybe more than a little bit. This suspended hogtied position I was in made it very hard for me to think of anything that didn't involve me being taken advantage of.

His coquettish remark had come from behind me and I heard him removing his clothes. I knew I was soon going to lose my virginity. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Are you serious?" I replied incredulously, wriggling frantically in an attempt to spin around and face him. "I'm hardly in a suitable position, don't you think? Can't I at least lie down first?" My head was just passing his crotch at that moment and I briefly caught sight of his bulging member before spinning back around again.

"I would say you're in just about the perfect position," Gordon replied, stopping my rotation and slapping my exposed crotch again. I flinched at the contact and conceded defeat. I wasn't getting anywhere - not with Gordon, and not in this hogtie.

I sighed. "Okay then, I'm ready." I closed my eyes and focused all my attention on the sensations in my lower body. I was no longer afraid of Gordon's hardened shaft - after all, as my husband, my private parts were as much his as they were mine. I suppose they weren't really private anymore, then. It would take me a while to become accustomed to this new concept, but in the meantime I was still happy to submit myself to Gordon's manhood. I flexed my outstretched thighs and waited patiently for Gordon to penetrate the moist lips of my pussy. He did not disappoint.

With one hand holding me steady, he took his monstrous member and pushed it firmly into me, moving his hands to my knees as he thrust slowly in and out. I gasped as the inside of my pussy slipped tightly over his shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my groin. With each thrust, the tip of his phallus tapped the back of my vaginal cavity, creating the most satisfying feeling of complete fullness.

I became aware that I was moaning loudly as he thrust in and out of me and that his own breaths were coming in heavy gasps. A thin film of sweat began to form over my skin, causing Gordon's hands to slide slowly over my thighs towards my hips.

As my need to climax grew, I glanced downwards through my legs at Gordon, my vision framed by the two clamps biting my sensitive nipples. I wished I could see his face as he pounded relentlessly into me. Was his expression one of firm concentration? Or one of blissful pleasure?

My moans intensified as his thrusting became faster and faster. A frustrating pressure was quickly building in my loins, making me crave release more and more by the second. I bobbed my head up and down in an attempt to swing myself further onto his shaft.

In an immensely satisfying climax, my body convulsed with pleasure as I ejaculated a stream of milky juices all over Gordon's legs. I let my eyes unfocus as I chuckled to myself. A moment later, I felt Gordon's load shoot out, pumping me full of a deep, warm, fuzzy feeling. He pulled out of me, rubbing my crotch with his whole hand as he bent over to catch his breath.

"You squirted all over me," he said, absentmindedly massaging my tense groin muscles. I squirmed guiltily, but he didn't seem to mind the mess. Then he tickled my feet tauntingly. I wriggled frantically to escape his torturous fingers, but my legs only flapped uselessly in the air. He spun me around to face him and smiled.

His eyes caught sight of my breasts, both nipple clamps still holding firm with the weights stretching both globes down into points, and he observed mischievously, "Those must be rather tender now."

I tried to nod but that only made me start swinging so instead I begged, "Please take them off now," accompanied by my best pleading-eyes look.

He got down on the floor beneath me and slid under me so that his head lined up with mine. Looking me straight in the eye, he asked solemnly, "Are you sure?" I was confused by his deliberation - he knew how much I hated them! But I nodded my head slowly while maintaining contact with my pleading eyes, taking care not to move too much.

A moment later my mouth opened in a silent scream of agony as he removed the clamps. Blood suddenly flowed back into my squished nipples, stinging ten times more painfully than when the clamps had been attached. But my pitiable expression saved me from prolonged discomfort. Reaching up, Gordon massaged my nipples gently, then attended to each one individually with his lips. My gasps turned to moans as I struggled to prevent drool from escaping my mouth. I was unsuccessful, however, and a long strand of saliva slipped from my mouth just as Gordon moved his head back underneath mine. I froze, staring at my drool across his face.

Gordon glowered back, unamused. He rolled out from beneath me and returned a moment later with a large bright-blue ball gag which he promptly shoved into my mouth.

"You want to drool? Now you can drool all you like."

"Mmmmmmmmmmpfffff," I moaned unhappily as he secured the strap behind my head. It wasn't really my fault, after all.

"Aww, is little angel uncomfortable?" he said mockingly. "This should cheer you up a bit..." Without warning, he unleashed a flurry of tickles on my sides. I couldn't stop myself from shaking with mirth as the merciless treatment continued. I was swinging all over the place, but Gordon kept tickling my sides with ease. After what seemed like minutes, he stopped and stroked my hair to comfort me. My whole body ached from straining against my bonds so vigorously and my breaths came out in ragged bursts through my nostrils.

"Ok, I've teased you enough. I'm sure you'd like a bit more pleasure..." I shook my head frantically, but he was already walking around to my widely-exposed and swollen slit. He pressed his hand against my sensitive lips and stuck some fingers into the opening. Wriggling them around, he began massaging the slick walls of my pussy. He stood with one hand supporting my belly, the other slipping in and out of my recently-worked cherry.

I struggled against my impossible bonds, but Gordon only mistook my protests for passion, increasing the intensity of his strokes. Within seconds I was in the throes of another orgasm as I felt another stream of my juices forcefully drawn out of my love canal. This time Gordon caught the discharge, cupping his hand around my reddened mound and rubbing it back in as extra lubricant.

He continued to vigorously finger-fuck me without hesitation, ignoring my muffled cries for mercy. The stimulation was almost painful now - my overworked nerves were protesting at the relentless pumping but kept performing their function regardless, building to another forced climax. My body can't take much more of this, I though hopelessly as I hung there, powerless to cease the flow of orgasms being ripped from my own body.

I felt another spasm rock my pelvis, and still Gordon kept thrusting his fingers through my raw hole. I was twitching all over now, and my body was beginning to shut down in response to inexorable stimulation. I panicked as darkness began closing in on me. The last sensation I felt was a finger pushing hesitantly into my ass, but I was beyond caring at that point. Everything went black.

I was vaguely aware of being gently lowered to the floor as I slowly regained consciousness. My breasts were untied from my arms and legs and I immediately curled up in a ball, glad to be able to flex my back in the other direction after being suspended in one position for so long. My groin throbbed something horrendous and I was uncomfortably aware that I was lying in a pool of my own juices, but I was still too lethargic to roll away. I just laid limply on the floor, my energy expended and my body slowly recovering from everything I'd been through.

Gordon was peering at me, worried. "Are you alright?" he asked.

I wanted to retort that the state I was in was all his fault and that he should have listened to my pleas, but I lacked the energy to rouse myself to anger. Instead I simply mumbled, "No thanks to you..."

Gordon laughed as he watched me and said nonchalantly, "I'm off to have a shower. I'll let you cool down for a while, huh?" before promptly walking out of the room and leaving me to my own devices.

***

I locked the heavy steel door behind me as I ascended, still naked, to the bathroom. I had no doubt that Alicia would be aching to stretch her frogtied legs and relieve the pressure in her shoulders, but she could wait until I had at least cleaned myself of her mess.

Standing under the refreshingly steamy shower of water, I thought about how I should proceed with my new wife. Now that I was married to her, I certainly didn't want to break her spirit or diminish her mental acuity in the slightest, but that would mean allowing her more freedom than I was comfortable with. Because if I just kept her locked up as she was, she would surely degrade over time into the sex object I treated her as. She still needed a considerable amount of education in matters of her sexuality - which I was perfectly happy to provide - and not to mention regarding bondage, but all that could be achieved with time: there was no immediate rush to completely spoil her innocence. And it would be nice to show her off a bit, too, to make some of my other friends envious of my beautiful partner.

123456...9