Abducting an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet there was something special about being able to do things to a person that were taboo in the public eye. Even in the most kinky pornography, the models always had a safeword and their cohorts were always answerable to the law. What I had with Alicia... She had no such guarantee of release, and I was accountable to no one but myself. I could push her as far as I liked; exploit her regardless of however unwilling she might be. And I loved it. One of my fondest moments with her was when she'd tried to resist the second orgasm I gave her. She'd ultimately failed, of course, but the struggle had been a pure joy to behold.

So one thing was for certain - I would eventually force her to submit completely to me again. And if she didn't like it, all the better. But for now, I was happy for her to get comfortable in our relationship and for us to form a closer emotional bond. It will only make it all the more satisfying when I finally make my move... Though in the meantime, I was still hoping she would be comfortable with a more consensual involvement in bondage.

"I understand, Alicia. We'll take it slower from now on. Whatever you're comfortable with." But looking at her hanging there with her beautiful soft pussy bared before me, I couldn't help but give her one last orgasm while she was suspended so helplessly. Turning the electricity down to the lowest setting, I lowered my lips to hers and violated her vulnerable pussy with my tongue, savouring the soft moans she released into the room. Just before she climaxed, I activated the flow of electricity and my tongue tingled with the current I conducted through her pussy.

She squirted as her body shook with her most powerful orgasm yet and I caught it all in my mouth, swallowing it down eagerly. I turned off the electricity once she finally subsided and lifted my dripping mouth from her engorged labia, looking into her eyes. "Electricity can also make orgasms that much more amazing," I explained, and she returned an amused smile in agreement.

Her flushed complexion invoked a sudden surge of adoration within me, so I put my arms around her in a gentle embrace and kissed her - on her real lips this time. She didn't seem to mind the taste of her own juices in my mouth as her tongue reached out for mine.

We probably looked like a very awkward couple at that moment: a woman suspended by her ankles but held upright in a passionate embrace with me wrapped firmly around her and our mouths locked together in a lustful kiss. But I didn't care, because I was holding the woman of my dreams in my arms and the love I felt for her washed away any hint of embarrassment from my mind.

***

I lie back on our bed as a movie begins playing on the screen before me. Since my traumatic abduction several months ago at the hands of a wealthy ex-spy, my life has ultimately taken a turn for the better. I have almost everything I could possibly want, from endless entertainment to a gentle husband with whom I can share my most intimate desires. And it turns out that my affluent husband actually has a job. Who knew? It keeps him busy most of the week, leaving me to my own devices and free to pursue my own interests.

Unfortunately, I can rarely use those devices for sexual relief. Gordon keeps me in a chastity belt during the week, and if I'm lucky he doesn't even lock vibrators into me first. But I know where the key is hidden, so I'm never too worried about the belt. Normally I don't even bother removing it, though, because I'm happy to save myself for the weekends. He lets me out every weekend and I'm permitted to submit myself to him for an entire day.

What transpires below his mansion on that day... No one else should ever have to experience. He is always gentle with me though, and despite all the vulnerable positions I am tied in week after week I still feel comfortable in the knowledge that he never pushes me beyond what I can take.

Occasionally he uses an impact toy on me. I still hate it with a passion, but Gordon tells me that pleasure is amplified when a bit of pain accompanies it, so I endure through those unpleasant episodes as obediently as I can manage. And he's careful to never leave a permanent scar - all of the red stripes and marks he puts on my body are gone within a few days.

While around the house, he makes me wear my collar at all times. I'm a bit wary of angering him while wearing it, because I suspect that there is more to this simple collar than meets the eye. I'd never found out how he stopped me from running away, but I couldn't think of a better explanation than this collar being somehow responsible. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a tracker in it, too.

My collar is also very difficult to hide in public, so the only times I get out is when Gordon removes it and accompanies me. Still, I get to buy my own sexy clothes most of the time and Gordon never seems to mind how expensive my tastes are. I also got the opportunity to catch up with some old acquaintances. Seeing my annoying flatmates slogging on with their miserable lives gave me immense satisfaction knowing that such a dreary existence was behind me. I was delighted when I saw how jealous they were of my handsome husband as he courted me.

I started a blog of sorts recently, posting stories of the kinky games I play with Gordon occasionally. I've picked up quite a following, it seems, but I doubt anyone really believes that this is actually my life - they probably just think it's good fiction. Or maybe just some consensual scenario I arrange with a professional from time to time. I never openly confirm or deny the accuracy of what I write, but it's always amusing to see what people think of my bondage predicaments and the suggestions they have for future scenarios. I'm certainly more flexible than I was when I was abducted and my endurance has never been stronger - which Gordon finds new ways to exploit every week.

So that's the long and twisted story of how I met my husband. And while I'm still not entirely free, I am more than happy with my new life.

Presently, I hear Gordon arrive home after his last day of work for the week. I run down to meet him as he enters the house, smiling as he looks up at me on the stairs.

"I'm taking a little holiday from work," he announces. "So I can spend some quality time with my lovely wife." I blush as I approach him, wrapping my arms around the only man in my life. As I pull back, he turns me around and pecks softly at my neck from behind, putting an arm gently around my front.

His other hand comes up to my face holding a pink cloth that's emitting a pungent odour. Chloroform, I realise with confusion. I try to pull away from him, but his arm constricts around my chest to prevent my escape. The cloth is held firmly against my nose and mouth and I begin to feel lightheaded. He knows I always submit to him willingly each weekend - why would he use such barbaric methods to subdue me? Fear clutches my heart as I dread what this means for me. I couldn't fathom why, but he must have changed his mind about the nature of our relationship. If that was the case, his holiday was going to be a living hell for me...

Terrified thoughts and images race through my mind as I struggle uselessly against his hold. My vision blurs and darkens as I clutch desperately to the last strands of consciousness. Teetering on the edge of a black abyss that I'll undoubtedly come to know all too well in the coming weeks, I experience a brief moment of inertia before losing my balance and releasing a silent scream into the all-consuming darkness.

1...456789