Abducting an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds I saw the gas taking effect. She lay on the ground, her movements slowing as her eyelids drooped. I waited for a minute after they were closed to be sure she was out, then I turned off the gas, filtered it from the room, and opened the door.

I carefully made sure to pin the door open before entering. Then I took up her lifeless body in my arms and carried her over to the storeroom. The clothes were the first to go - for the second time this week, I savoured the experience of stripping this unconscious girl naked. Then the vibrators went in. A large dildo for her front opening and a smaller butt plug for her rear. It was about time she received some stimulation in there. Their remotes were still with them, to my surprise. Maybe she'd missed these ones. I secured the vibrators into her with the chastity belt she'd worn for our wedding and then moved on to her restraints.

Two wide rubber bands went around the base of her breasts, causing them to protrude in the way I knew she loved so much. Then I tied her arms behind her back so that each hand was touching the other elbow. Her legs I tied in a similar way, forcing her into a cross-legged position with rope wrapped tightly around her ankles. Then I turned her body over and tied those ankles to her arms. She was now lying with her chest pressed into the ground and her arms secured to her legs by a short rope - with two vibrators locked into her holes, ready to rumble.

I hauled her back into the padded room and locked her in. To fit the her body in the cell I had to push her head into one corner and then squish her knees into the opposite corner. It was a tight fit, but she could wriggle around a bit to get more comfortable when she regained consciousness. Then I fetched a chair from the kitchen above and set it in front of the monitor, waiting for her to awake.

It wasn't long before the gas left her system and she began wriggling against the padded floor of the cell. Of course, she knew that I had done this to her now, but that realisation wouldn't help her escape the cell. In fact, she was probably more afraid now, since she had no idea how long I intended to keep her there. I saw her mouth moving, but no sound escaped the room. I should really get some microphones installed in there. Oh well, I thought, grinning at her pointless attempts to communicate with me.

Then I activated her vibrators on the medium setting. The wriggling visibly intensified and she appeared to be shouting at the walls as she struggled on the floor. Don't waste your breath, girl. You'll need it. I smiled, wishing I'd brought some popcorn down.

Selecting another gas on the control panel, I opened the vents in the room and waited. This gas had the convenient effect of enhancing the acuity of Alicia's sensory neurons, giving her roughly twice as much sensation as normal. A useful feature if you were, say, feeling for vibrations in a combination lock. Less desirable when you were being forced to endure already-intense orgasms without knowing when the stimulation would end. It would also help her to appreciate the stimulation from the anal vibrator. Maybe I'd even get her hooked on it.

Soon she was flipping around like a fish out of water in a way I wouldn't have believed possible in such a small room. It was a good thing the floor was padded, because she might seriously bruise herself with some of those manoeuvres. I wondered if I should turn off the vibrators and give her a rest, but I decided she could last a bit longer first. I was aiming for the longest sequence of orgasms possible without making her black out again.

So I just sat back and watched the entertaining display on the screen in front of me.

***

I was in agony, and I had no idea why. One moment I'd been pounding on all the walls of this infernal box looking for the exit, and the next I was hogtied on the floor with some massive objects shifting around inside both my holes. Both cavities were contracted tightly around the intruders. I'd tried shouting for Gordon's help, even offering him an intimate and degrading service that I thought I would never offer anyone, but he had ignored all my pleas. Then the objects within me had roared to life, tearing me apart with uncontrollable spasms of pleasure. I had no doubt that Gordon was to blame for all of this, but I had no idea how or why.

The intruder in my rear was... interesting, however. The last time such a large object had been lodged in my anal cavity, it had been the feeling of sheer hopelessness as it slid slowly in that made me break down. But now that it was already in, I didn't know what to make of it. It seemed unthinkable that such a violation could bestow any sort of pleasure, and yet I found myself clenching my ass cheeks together in unison with the magical vibrations. It felt good, in a strange, alien way I could never have imagined.

My involuntary struggles had loosened the ropes on my forearms, and I found to my surprise that I was now able to slip my arms free of each other. As I did so, my frogtied legs bounced forward from the slack, allowing me to sit up and alleviate the painful squishing of my protruding breasts.

An intense climax rocked my frame, almost toppling me back over. It wouldn't be long now before the orgasms brought more pain than pleasure and drove me to a dark subspace... But I still had a little time yet.

Now I had my hands free, but my ankles were still tightly tied together. The relentless stimulation in my nether regions was almost too much to bear, but I managed to focus enough on my bondage to work a bit of slack into the coils on my ankles so that I could slip my legs out of the loop. My face flushed with pride as I reflected on my accomplishment. I'd escaped from a hogtie! I'd never thought such a thing was humanly possible. Now to put an end to that blasted buzzing.

I reached down to pry one of the intruders free, but my fingers hit a hard barrier. I looked down at my crotch for the first time and gasped as I saw the chastity belt. I'd been so focused on getting out of my bonds that I hadn't even felt it on me!

But I felt it now, alright. The reality of my predicament suddenly hit home. Two powerful vibrators were locked into both of my holes, and the only key to my release was hidden in a location even Gordon didn't know. I desperately clawed at the edges of the belt, trying to slip my fingers underneath and pry it loose, but the belt was too tightly form-fitting.

I slumped back onto the padded floor, my legs twitching as the vibrations continued to rock my tender erogenous zones. It wasn't fair! How could I have full control of my limbs and still be unable to prevent my body from betraying my wishes? I began thrashing about in wild frustration, exerting myself in every way I could in the hope that something would ease the merciless pleasure assaulting my holes. But nothing helped, and another involuntary orgasm was ripped from my imprisoned pussy.

The large vibrator in my rear wasn't helping, either. Normally the only objects that filled my rear were faeces, and compared to them, this vibrating device was like a heavenly massage in a spot I had no hope of reaching by myself. I might even have climaxed from the anal stimulation alone, but with the sheer power that the larger device was roaring with in my pussy, it was meaningless to compare the two sensations.

Then, unbelievably, both devices vastly increased in power. If I could have seen my own vulva, I was certain my lips would be blurred with the speed at with they were shaking. But all I could see was the impassive black barrier that denied my access to the most intimate part of my body, and it wasn't moving an inch.

I shook my head and let out a loud moan of frustration. My lower abdominal muscles were racked with another spasm and I felt myself going lightheaded. Just as my eyes were losing focus, the devices abruptly died inside me. The sudden stillness sent a brief aftershock rolling through my body. I couldn't believe it. Had it truly ended? My entire body felt numb, and for a moment I was content to simply lie there in appreciation of the unexpected respite.

A loud metallic thud snapped me back to my senses as the wall I was leaning against gave way. My head landed on Gordon's bare feet, and I looked up to see his smiling face peering back down at me.

"Close," he stated. "I thought I'd lost you there for a moment." His words washed over me as I tried to grasp their meaning. Then I caught sight of the screen embedded in the wall, showing the inside of the padded cell, and the chair that had been recently pushed aside, and it hit me. I glared up at him indignantly.

"Is this some sort of game to you?" I demanded, lifting my head off his feet and turning to face him.

"Absolutely," he teased me, helping me out of the padded box. I stood nearly a foot shorter than him, my nudity making me feel all the more inferior as he towered over me fully clothed.

"That's some thick air coming out of that room," he remarked. "Just how many orgasms did you have?" His tone was one of wonder now.

"I was trying not to count," I replied testily. But I also added, "Jealous?"

"A little," he admitted, grinning. "But I'm still holding the remotes."

He flicked the switch on one of those remotes and the device locked into my pussy roared back to life. My legs buckled at the unexpected stimulation, but Gordon supported me with his hand.

"Steady now," he said with a smile as he switched the vibrator back off.

"That's not funny," I gasped. But I was still puzzled as to how he'd gotten these torturous devices into me in the first place. I paused, trying to piece together the puzzle in my head. Then it struck me - the insulated room, the holes in the corners, the drowsiness I had succumbed to...

"Did you... Gas me?!" I exclaimed indignantly, my mind instinctively jumping to the horrific gas chambers used by the Nazis in World War II.

He smile didn't waver. "You're a sharp cookie, you know."

"But what about the side-effects?" I demanded, disregarding the compliment in my outrage.

"These gases were all used on me years ago. I've never noticed any harmful side-effects, so don't worry." I got the impression there was a story to be told there, but now I had a more disturbing question on my mind.

"Gases?! You used more than one?!" I took a step back from him, flinching as I made contact with the wall.

"Alicia," he said softly, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Really, you don't need to worry about it. The only other gas I used was a light methamphetamine. It's probably already left your system."

"Metham..."

"-phetamine. It heightens awareness." My mouth formed a slight "oh", then I realised what that meant for my orgasms and resumed my glare at him.

"Just be glad I didn't use it for the same purpose it was first used on me, huh? Hostile interrogations are already nasty enough without the magnified pain given by archaic torture methods..." His eyes stared off into the distance and for a moment my empathy overcame my anger with him.

Then I remembered something else. "Why did you ignore all of my cries for help?" I could guess his response - that he preferred to see me squirm - but I wanted to hear it from him anyway.

"Oh, sorry," he replied, his eyes snapping back to me. "That room isn't set up for sound." An awkward silence passed between us as my face took on a rosy hue. "You didn't seem to have any trouble pulling a Houdini on those ropes, though," he continued, grinning as if to mock my efforts. Then it dawned on me that he'd probably intended for me to get out of those ropes so that I'd have a false hope of getting free of the torment. Somehow I wasn't surprised.

"What's a Houdini?"

Gordon stared in disbelief. After a pause, he asked curiously, "How is it that you're so naive at your age? I mean, a girl like you being a virgin at 22? And I'd swear you didn't even know what an orgasm was."

I blushed, smiling to hide my embarrassment, which probably highlighted exactly what perplexed him about my delicate sensibilities.

"I'm 24, actually," I corrected him smugly. Then I shrugged. "I always had rubbish internet growing up, so I never really used it, even after I moved out. And I dare say the internet is the main reason most people have such dirty minds, present company included." I stared at him pointedly, daring him to deny his inclusion in that majority.

The two foreign objects locked in my holes buzzed to life again momentarily, cutting my thoughts short.

"This dirty mind holds your pleasure at its whim," he smirked.

"Alright, alright," I breathed, staring daggers back at him. "Can I get these damn things out of me now? Please?"

He laughed. "So that's what it takes to provoke my girl to use some strong language." I let the comment slide, because he was right. "Of course you can. As soon as I find the key to that belt..."

For a moment I was shocked that he'd lost it, then I remembered that I had hidden it earlier. I wondered how I would retrieve it without revealing my stash.

"Don't worry, my little angel," he comforted me, brushing away the hair that was stuck to my sweaty face. "I'm sure it'll turn up soon."

I nodded, feigning hopelessness. That was a change. Normally I had no need to fake an expression of hopelessness, because the feeling was all too real. But now I felt like I had an ounce of control, despite my current physical vulnerabilities.

"I'm going to have a shower," I decided aloud. "Uh... Is that alright?"

"Of course, darling. Take as long as you like." He smiled at me encouragingly.

I thanked him and left the basement, unnerved by his fixation with one of the remotes' dials. I had a feeling this would be a very long shower indeed.

As I entered the foyer, I glanced behind me to ensure Gordon wasn't following, then I hurried over to the broom cupboard that housed my stash of keys. Rifling through the pile, I tried each key in my belt's lock, but nothing worked. Any delusions of power I'd had suddenly vanished and I silently cursed under my breath. He must have found this stash already, I realised. It was possible that I'd missed the belt's key when I was collecting the rest of the keys I found, but I deemed it more prudent to assume that Gordon was always step ahead. In either case, Gordon had the key, and I had no doubt that its convenient disappearance was a complete fabrication.

A few minutes later I was standing under the shower nozzle wearing only my collar and chastity belt with my breasts finally free of those humiliating rubber bands. As I turned on the shower, I wondered when Gordon would choose to strike. I had no doubt that he would - he could barely suppress his glee as he'd accepted my wish to take a shower. As far as he was concerned, he had me in the palm of his hand and wouldn't let that opportunity pass without ample exploitation.

I didn't need to wait long to find out. As I finished rinsing the product from my hair, the intruder buried in my pussy buzzed to life. I doubled over in response, clutching at the impenetrable barrier between me and the torturous device. Then as suddenly as it had started it stopped, leaving me quivering in fearful anticipation of the next wave.

The steamy water rushing over my skin did nothing to relieve the uncomfortable slimy feel of the belt against my crotch. The rest of my body might have been clean, but my most intimate area was still suffocating in a sticky mixture of its own pungent excretions and sweat. More than anything, I wanted to have my own familiar body back; to rid myself of these unwanted visitors locked inside me. Normally a shower made me feel refreshed and invigorated - but without full access to my own body, there was clearly no chance of that.

I gasped as the device sprang back to life. This time the smaller vibrator in my rear joined in, both devices wreaking havoc on my composure. I shook the belt violently in frustration but it moved as if it were part of my body itself, shaking my hips and thighs with it.

Retreating to a foetal position on the shower floor, I closed my eyes and wished the vibrating to end. It had been pleasant at first, back in the padded cell, but my erogenous zones were now raw with excessive stimulation and every slight contact now brought a small but sharp stab of pain. And the vibrators were making a lot of contact.

But then my wish was granted, and the devices abruptly stopped once more. I breathed a sigh of relief and unclenched my muscles. The larger vibrator buzzed to life again momentarily, making me flinch and curse Gordon in my head. I had to get out of this cruel sensory prison. And soon, before another wave drove me over the edge and beyond any semblance of coherence.

I wondered what it felt like for Gordon, having such control over another person. A woman he found so beautiful, no less. At the press of a single button he could send me reeling until I was little more than a gibbering mound of flesh. That control couldn't be healthy for a person. Especially for someone as control-crazy as Gordon, who had made me wear a chastity belt to my own wedding. He seemed to respect my individuality now, but it probably wouldn't be long before the power went to his head and I found myself locked into this belt and collar for life.

Currently I was nothing more than his plaything. An entertaining, alluring and sexy plaything, perhaps, but still just a toy for him to poke and manipulate at will. And like all toys, I would eventually get thrown aside. So I had to rise above this captivity and show my worth as a person, not a plaything. An impossibly difficult task when my body could be reduced to a bundle of nerves at his wish.

So first things first: get out of this belt. Gordon undoubtedly had the key, but I couldn't very well just pick his pocket for it. I had to convince him to give it up... Which he would only do once he'd had his fun. That didn't sit well with me, so I decided on a course of action that would make him regret pushing my buttons so nonchalantly. I decided to run away. A day would probably suffice - then I could return, and he'd be so glad to see me that with any luck he'd grant my wish to be free of this fiendish thing.

It was a wild idea, but with the free reign he was giving me around the house now, I believed it was easily possible for me to escape. And I only had to go far enough that I'd be out of range of those two remotes. But I had to do so while both vibrators were off - otherwise they would keep buzzing away indefinitely without any signal to turn them back off. And I wasn't going to put any faith in their batteries dying any time soon.

My best bet was to leave at night. Gordon slept like a log, so slipping out undetected would be no problem. But it was currently only early afternoon - I would have to endure this torment for a good ten hours yet.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, satisfied that I was as clean as my belt would allow. As I reached for the clothes I'd selected, a low hum began emanating from deep within my groin. I gasped as I dropped to the floor on one knee, not even bothering now to pull at the belt. It was going to be a long day.

***

I lounged back before the large flatscreen in my room watching my wife struggle helplessly on the floor of the padded cell in glorious high definition. To my annoyance, I'd found that she'd deleted all the earlier recordings of our activities, so I'd had to change the settings back to record everything automatically. But it didn't bother me too much, because I knew I would get a lot more footage to enjoy as our relationship progressed.

I fiddled with the remotes in my hands, wishing I could see Alicia now as she struggled to finish having her shower. I stopped after a few teasing activations of her vibrators, deciding to let her rest and recover for our next adventure. She'd had enough for today, though. I had no intention of physically and emotionally exhausting my wife before our marriage even reached a week. Then again, a little stimulation wouldn't hurt...

1...456789