Abnormal Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, I looked at myself and my entirely sticky-cum-caked room and thought how much it would suck to clean all the jizz. My body, never failing to surprise, began attracting all my sex juices to me like a magnet. As soon as it touched my skin I absorbed it and felt more and more energy filling my body. I think I can become even stronger by fucking like crazy...This sounds awesome.

With my room clean I still notice the sheen of sweat on my cartoonishly pornographic body. I decide to take a shower, so I set about making my body return to its plain, normal self. I was amazed at how quickly and easy transformations have become. In a half a blink I had gone from pale bimbo to olive skinned, tiny breasted, matte brunette, without a cock, and just a little bit of my natural butt. I wrapped my slender almost boyish body in a towel and walked down to the bathroom.

"Morning sweety, you sleep alright? There was a bit of commotion from your bedroom when I came to check on you last night."

I worry for the tiniest of seconds, then realize that he would have freaked out if he actually saw something last night, if not tried to stop it. "Yeah, dad, I slept fine. What kind of commotion are you talking about?" I play it off cool as a cucumber.

"Nothing really. Every now and again I heard some creaking or something, but when I looked it was just you laying on your bed. It may have been your bed...or I could have just been imagining things."

A thought occurs to me, I don't really want Dad to notice what I am doing, but I inflate my tits so they are literally inches away from where he is standing, which is impressive because we are standing a good two feet away from each other. My towel doesn't even stretch over my bosom anymore.

"Yeah Dad, you must have been imagining things."

"Yup, must have." He grins and steps into my massive boobs, paying them no mind and wraps his arms around me. Apparently I can make sure some people don't see my new equipment. That makes me feel good for a split second until a new thought comes to my mind and I can tell it is not me because I know I didn't think it. I can tell that it is my dad's thought in my mind. 'Huh, I have that same arousal I did last night when I checked up on Julie. Weird...really weird, well maybe I can get another session from Bev. Mmhmm."

This is SO WEIRD! I just heard my Dad think about fucking Mom. I am really happy that I can only read minds and didn't experience that thought because feel myself have sex with my parent would have been disgusting. Among the other abilities I have, I think that when I am morphed I can affect people's libidoes. Although I wish I didn't learn that from my father, I am so stoked about this one.

I saunter over to the shower and give myself my real proportions again...and then I say fuck that I can do anything. I give myself my slutty, bimbo dimensions with wide hips, GG cup round tits, slightly more manageable 12 inch cock and slightly brighter brunette hair. I make extra note that I don't want my parent to see my fun bits.

I step into the hot shower and the water is electric on my massive, sensitive tits, and my permanently hard cock and wet pussy combo. I cannot help but reach for my dick and twat and start servicing them furiously. Right as the though hits my mind two more sets of arms push down the two already working at my genitals and the new set tease my ponderous tits. Some more thoughts reach my oversexed brain very quickly, which my body immediately changes to conform to the thoughts. The hand playing with my cock turns into my own personal vagina that fits my 12 incher tightly, but is wet to perfection, and the had inserted into my normally placed honeypot turns into another huge 12 inch dick with a huge circumference to stretch me out.

I am astounded by my new sexual creativity, but my happiness for that fact is dwarfed by my sexual satisfaction of feeling four different genitals and two huge tits being teased and toyed with or simply brutally fucked. The pleasure is brain-wrenching, and I launch huge amounts of cum out of all four of my new orifices. I am loving the fact that I now produce absurd amount of ejaculate. There is literally gallons of liquid of various thicknesses leaving my body. There is even other new sensations as there is a new amount of liquid, which is opaque and is exiting from my erect, big nipples. Leaking huge amounts of milk, I feel my cocks grow even harder and my twats tighten. I am gaining fetishes quicker than I thought possible. Sexual liberation is wonderful because I love huge tits, similarly large cocks, lactation, hell, I am even thinking about leaving the house nude so everyone can stare at my sexy new body.

I turn off the shower, summon my fluids back to me and feel more and more power. I begin thinking that with these new powers I could pull off some devious things, and I even have the confidence to do it now. I can change my identity at any time and be unrecognizable. I could get back at people who have wronged me, break into high security places at the drop of a hat, steal indiscriminately...even kill people. Then I realize how truly disgusting all that sounds. I have no desire to use these powers for anything but pleasure, and maybe a little bit of legal profit later. I could be the best stripper or even escort ever.

I materialize a low-cut tank top that fits snugly over my melons with a cute unbuttoned over shirt to sit behind my tits to show them off even more. I then make very short shorts that show off my now plump ass, but somehow mask my massive cock.

Before I leave the bathroom I think about what I want my parents will see when they look at me so I look in the mirror and see the normal me, but when I look down at myself I see my gigantic tits popping out from my chest and my curvy body. I know that this will be what my parents are going to be seeing and I am ecstatic that I won't have to constantly change my appearance which seems like a bit of a hassle.

I walk through my house quickly and tell my parents even more quickly that I am going out, and before they can respond in disbelief at my newfound social life, I am out the door. I realize that I ran out of the house in record time. Like ridiculously quick. I had been pretty athletic but nothing like that. I decide that I am going to test out this revelation and run to the doctor's office. This would seem kind of ridiculous because the hospital is like 10 miles away, but I arrive in almost no time at all. I look down at my watch and see that not even a minute has elapsed...I search through my brain trying to find something I missed, and I can remember all the people I passed and all my surroundings on the way here, but no one pays me any attention. I simply pass in front of them too quick for them to see. Without hesitating my ever quickening mind sorts out the fact that I can make even the smallest molecules in my body increase their speed and function 1000 fold and I can manipulate my body in even more awesome ways than I thought possible. I am even better than Super-girl.

I am far too excited to see the doctor and show him what I can do...and do to him. Thanks to my powerful brain, even though I didn't really look at his personal card, I can remember his name is Eugene. Ha, this is awesome. I walk into the building and ask if Doctor Gene is in. The nurse sitting at the front desk answers politely that he isn't in today, so I ask if I could make a phone call. She responds that I will have to step out, but as she does so she finally looks up to see my body and she makes an audible gasp. I can tell that I have affected her because I probe her mind and she has a world of dirty thoughts swimming through her head. I grin and thank her, but walk out. She is not my target for the day, but this will make the prospective activities I have in mind even more fun. I quickly type Doctor Gene's phone number from his card into my phone.

"Hello, this is Doctor Gene speaking." Yes, I got him in person.

"Hi Doctor Gene, this is Julie Smith."

"Aaaah, Julie. How's everything going? Feeling alright?"

"Yeah, better than perfect. Actually, I had to talk to you about something that I've noticed." I say coyly.

"Would you like to come and talk about it?"

"Well, I am already at the hospital, but I could probably get to you before you could get to me. Would it be too forward to come to your house?"

There is some hesitation on the line, and I can hear Gene's thoughts. 'I am not sure if there is any wrong-doing if I have her over, plus it is probably something very important if she called me just a day after the procedure. But man, Maria probably won't like this...Eh, I am just seeing a patient.'

"Yeah Julie, come on over. I live pretty close"

I couldn't resist saying something about his thoughts. "I'm sorry was that too familiar? I don't want to get in the way of a girlfriend or something."

He laughs, with just a twinge of nerves in the mix, "No, it shouldn't be a problem. Come on over." He tells me where he lives so I walk over letting people appreciate the curvy me. I garner many second glances and more than a few blatant stares. I can even sense a few raging erections and suddenly wet pussies as I pass. This is really awesome. No one is angry, and I make sure children can't see me, but damn is it nice to be getting all this attention.

I get to Gene's large, but modestly designed house and knock on the door making sure to deflate my body. Don't want to let him know all at once. He answers quickly, greets me politely, and tells me to come in. We sit down on couches in a warm, inviting living room.

"So, what's going on Julie?"

"Well, in short, something very interesting. I can't really explain it without showing you."

...

"Uhm. Is it private? Something that would be better suited for a visit to the hospital? Or even if my wife were to walk in, would she have need for words with me?"

"Quite honestly, it is private, but you'll want to see this here."

Gene almost imperceptively gulps and tries not to show concern, but his thoughts ring in my head. 'Maria's been a bit distant lately. Please don't let her walk in right now.'

"Don't worry, Gene. One of the things I can do will help alleviate your worries." I say very sensually as I slowly start to inflate myself. Gene's eyes start to widen as he sees my tits slowly grow from a tiny B-cup swell into C's then D's then all the way up to my new resting cup size of GG's. My shirt has ripped off half way through and my full bust is exposed to the sweet, concerned doctor.

Before he could stammer out an answer I increase my hips and backside, tearing my shorts nearly off, but then I create my gigantic 14 inch cock which as it hardens tears my shorts clean off my body. I'm not the only one affected by my stark nudity as Gene thoughtlessly moves his hand down his pants to his rock hard cock. I can hear all the twisted perverted things he wants to do to me from his thoughts.

"So you're as perverse as I am Gene." I say as my thrall nods his head full of raunchy thoughts. "So why won't you just fuck me now?"

"I want to, but then I would be just like her."

"Gene, did your loving wife cheat on you?"

"Maria, why did you do it?" Gene says to himself in a depressed tone.

"We'll get Maria back, but then she'll be part of the fun Gene. I'll make it so she never takes advantage of you again. Now what do you want to do Gene?
"
"To fuck you, please!" Gene says begging for me. I pull down his pants, and his package is a small, but girthy 4 inch cock.

"I think this is fine, but let's make this a little more fun for you, me, and Maria, okay?" He nods his head as I move mine closer to his shaft.

His prick gives a little jump as my lips meet his head. I stick my tongue out to teasingly lick his cock from the base to his tip, and Gene let's out an almost mournful cry. Maria's been holding out too, because he is already leaking pre-cum. I take pity on the poor doctor and swallow his cock whole and fast. He's enjoying himself too much already to realize that my body is now starting to change his as well and his up until recently small cock is now swelling down my throat as I continue up and down his shaft.

His extra length must be causing him extra pleasure as he is white knuckle gripping the couch that he is sitting on.

I am excited at his satisfaction and begin working my own stiff prick and dripping cooch. We both grunt and moan from our play time. I decide to keep Gene's cock at a fair 10 inches, and I really keep it up a notch. I feel his dick pulsing as I gag on his member over and over. He grabs the back of my head, regaining some amount of self-awareness, and forces me down on his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum, I'M GONNA CUM!" He yells as he unloads a torrent of jizz down my throat and I am so close to orgasm, but I hold off waiting for his balls to dry, and as soon as he removes his cock from my mouth, I stuff my oversized dong down my own throat and cock my esophagus with my own tsunami of spunk. Meanwhile a waterfall is erupting from my snatch and is soaking Gene's poor hardwood floors.

"Oh my god, Maria is going to kill me!" Apparently, Gene has gotten a hold of himself.

"Maria won't be mad, I am sure of it. And even if she is I can help you make sure she stays with you." I kiss Gene deeply as I finish and start stroking his balls, making them full to bursting with more cum. "You'll be so much for your wife she'll never need to seek the company of another man again."

Gene's mind began flooding with pornographic images of him and me that I am eagerly going to satisfy. I break my kiss and lean over his hard, throbbing cock and wrap my bouncy tits around his shaft and start moving them up and down very slowly.

He moves his hands to my nipples as I am keeping them moving, holstering the girls with my elbows, and he begins toying and pinching my nips making me shudder with delight.

"Someone's getting more adventurous now. Hold on to those tits and rub them all over your dick."

I free my arms as Gene takes my overflowing breasts in his hands, and I tease myself slowly. I begin to develop a wonderful plan that both of us will love. Gene really starts going at my tits, fucking them with no restraint, using my body as though I were a doll. I, in turn, begin playing with myself as furiously as I can manage. We both become absorbed in our pursuits of pleasure, but I make sure to note that Gene's prick starts to pulse and he lets out a few desperate moans. I move with my newly found speed and stand up above him on the couch. I start jacking him off and when he opens his mouth to scream in bliss, I line up my gigantic shaft, and shove it down his throat as we both unload gallons of jizz.

Every one of his pulsing cumshots is enough to full a large waterbottle, and his genital enhancements allow him to shoot his massive loads across the room. My cumshots dwarf poor Gene's as I shoot the spray non-stop down his throat. His stomach begins to expand to accept all my seed. I pull my happy cock out of Gene's mouth, still wet and dripping with his spit. Gene's mouth stays closed fast with a mouthful of cum still in it as he swallows the last little bit of it. As I am admiring my work, Gene's stomach slowly disappears, and I hear him speak, or at least I think it was him.

'Master, how can we serve you? How can we change Gene to your liking?' The sickly sweet voice is not Gene's but actually my own semen speaking to me psychically. Everything about my body now serves to make everyone as gifted as me.

'Ah, perfect. Worked better than I could have expected. Make him into a beautiful hermaphrodite like me, except make him a bimbo outwardly, but be able to control it inwardly. I want him to be able to continue his work after our fun.'

'It would be our pleasure, Master.'

As though I needed more reason to enjoy my new powers, now I can control others, and I watch Gene's black hair lengthen past his shoulders to his butt. His face losing it's masculine ridges for more sharp feminine looks. His eyes only growing slightly more focused, but a new emotion grows behind them. A need, not a desire, for sex is becoming more and more apparent. His thin lips plump to a ridiculous thickness that shows that he is asking for cock to be stored between them.

At first his body slowly loses a bit of his male thickness, but he begins to fill in from bottom to top. Gene's calves and thighs gain a good deal of sexy muscle definition, which lead to his hips growing significantly wider along with is ass which has grown large and slappable. His dick still rigid grows another two inches leaving him a healthy foot long cock. Underneath his baseball sized scrotum grows in a meaty pussy dripping and waiting for fulfillment. Gene's hands reach down and quickly test the new genitals before playing with them fervently. As he is abusing himself Gene grows a pair of round E cup breasts that jiggle as he plays with his dual sex organs.

"Well, look at you sexy bitch," I say enticed by this bimbo standing in front of me.

"You're not too bad yourself, hon," the new Gene responds, her words dripping with arousal. My cock stiffens harder than it has ever been since I could make one.

"Go and sit on that couch, Gen...I guess I can't call you that now, how does Gina sound?"

Gina nods and obediently moves over to the couch and sits her luscious ass down, her cock standing bolt upright. I started to straddle Gina, but first made my cock just a little bit more elastic. I line up Gina's pussy and I insert both our cocks into each other.

"Oh My Fucking GOD!" Gina yells in triumph squeezing my ass as we start pounding each other furiously. If Gene didn't have such a large house the neighbors would easily hear the pounding of juicy flesh against each other. As we pounded my hands moved to Gina's large bouncy tits and started toying with her nipples. Gina, no longer able to form words in her bliss, just moaned gratefully.

We must have been pounding wordlessly for hours, spilling countless gallons of male and female sex juices all over the house when we heard it. The front door creaked open, but Maria was obscured by huge shopping bags from designer stores. Apparently Gene was loaded and Maria took full advantage.

"Hey Gene, can you help me with these?" Maria asked. Unfortunately her appearance did not mean Gina stopped her hips from pounding me and I let out a lecherous moan.

Maria simply dropped the bags with a splash from our cum coating the floor, and she stared wide-eyed at the woman who looked like a slutty sister of Gene's fucking another slutty girl...me. Luckily I already had this planned, which Gene must have known from control I have over him now because he seemed pleased at Maria's arrival.

Gina slipped her cock out of me and we stood up to address Maria and I got a good look at her. She was naturally gorgeous. She had a beautiful, natural tan, wonderfully soft facial features which she complimented with only light amounts of makeup. She has a shapely body with nice C-cup breasts and feminine hips and a round booty. I knew I wasn't going to be changing this pure beauty. Not only was she a classic kind of pretty, but she made my cock even more excited.

"Don't worry, Maria," I said as she was frozen to the floor looking us up and down with concern on her face. I could tell that behind her worry she was completely aroused because she would linger slightly on our massive proportions.

"Who are you two? How do you know my name? And where is Gene?" She asked hurriedly still glued on the spot.

"Just let me explain Maria, and while I do that make your way to the couch and sit down." This is the first movement she made, but she slowly moved to the couch and sat down with another squelch which she didn't seem to notice.